My Little Panther - T'Challa...

By PersephonePrime

(⚠️SPOILERS AHEAD FROM THE BLACK PANTHER MOVIE. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT. UNLESS YOU WANT TO.⚠️) Y... More

00
02
03

01

7.9K 171 62
By PersephonePrime

1 week later...

"Remember, T'Challa, don't freeze."

Y/n reminded T'Challa as she smirked.

"What do you mean? I never freeze."

"Not yet."

Y/n muttered which T'Challa heard and rolled his eyes before he placed his mask on.

"Good luck, my Prince."

Okoye stated before T'Challa dropped out of the jet. Y/n watched as he fell through the sky and disappeared.

"Think he'll freeze?" Okoye asked when she came to her side.

"Yep. There's about a 1,000% chance that he will freeze the moment he sees Nakia."

"Is that even a real percentage?"

"I'm not sure but I know it will be more than a 100% chance."

Okoye laughed as Y/n shook her head softly. This is going to be a long night, she thought to herself.

------

"Dangit, T'Challa! It hasn't even been 30 minutes yet and you've already gotten yourself into a problem."

"I'll go. Stay here and take control of the jet."

"Roger that."

Okoye stood from her spot in the pilot seat and was replaced with Y/n. Okoye then dropped out as well and Y/n sat waiting for her, T'Challa, and Nakia to aboard the jet.

Y/n's phone then rang and it startled her because she jumped at the music. She looked down to see it was her best friend, Peter.

"Hey, Pete!"

::Hey, Y/n/n! What's up?::

"Nothing just sitting in the jet. What's up with you?"

::Um...a velociraptor?::

"I'm being serious here, Peter."

::So am I.::

"So a velociraptor is up with you?"

::Yeah. I went to stop that Eagle guy and then he threw this gas at me and the moment I could see clear, I saw a velociraptor.::

"I know exactly what you're talking about! It's hypno-gas. What it does to you is it shows you something that you wouldn't normally see. Like this velociraptor."

::Wonderful! Well, I'll call you back. Stark is here. Later.::

"Later."

The call ended, just in time too, for Y/n to see the trio back. But the first one she spotted was Nakia.

"You know, Nakia, I heard that you were beautiful, but you're more beautiful than from what I heard."

Nakia smiled at my comment and blushed before she thanked Y/n.

"Everyone buckle up, we're leaving for Wakanda."

Okoye announced as Y/n sat in a nearby seat close to T'Challa but also close to the pilot seat.

"So, Okoye? Did he freeze?"

"Indeed."

"Ha! I knew it! I call the gold claw necklace you have, T'Challa!"

"Really, Y/n?"

"No take backs. You bet it, you have to give it up."

T'Challa sighed dramatically before he rolled his eyes. Y/n laughed before she smiled at him.

"But hey! At least you have your other gold necklace and the sliver one."

T'Challa chuckled before he ruffled Y/n's hair softly. Y/n giggled a bit before she grinned.

"Nakia, Y/n, my Prince, we are home."

Y/n took off her seat belt and walked closer to the pilot seat and saw Wakanda and it's beautiful sights.

"Wow! I still can't get over the fact of how beautiful the city is!"

She told T'Challa who smiled at her. Y/n then saw the greeters waving. Y/n, of course being the nice person she is, waved back.

The jet finally landed at the palace's platform and Y/n was the first person off. Followed behind T'Challa, Nakia, and Okoye.

When they approached Queen Romanda, Y/n smiled up at her.

"My son."

"Mother."

"Nakia."

"Your majesty."

"And of course, dear Y/n."

"Nice to see you, too, your majesty."

Queen Romanda smiled before Shuri walked up to Y/n.

"Hey, y/n/n! Good to see you!"

"You too, Shuri!"

"So, Brother, I made you a new upgrade."

"What upgrade?"

"An upgrade for that suit. You need something stealthy, something more techy."

"I would like to see this upgrade of yours."

Shuri smirked before she greeted Nakia. After everyone greeted themselves to each other, Shuri looked over at Y/n.

"I think Y/n's ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to become a black panther like you except a child replica."

"What are you talking about?"

"I've thought it over and with your permission, I've seen Y/n train with you everyday, and she's getting a lot better than we thought. I feel like she should work side by side with you."

"Absolutely not."

"But, T'Challa-"

"No, Y/n."

Y/n lowered her gaze and T'Challa sighed. He knew she wanted to do this. But after what happened to his father, he didn't wnat to take that chance again.

"Come on, Y/n. Let's go get you some food."

Y/n nodded before she grabbed Shuri's hand and they walked off.

"I hope you have an upgrade for your coronation dress."

Shuri gave him the finger which he laughed to and Romanda secretly scolded both of her children.

Shuri made her way to the dining room and she stopped Y/n.

"Okay, now I need you to do me a favour."

Y/n nodded as she listened carefully.

"Okay, I need you to train more harder. T'Challa will see how good you are and hopefully will allow you to fight along side him. Okay?"

Y/n nodded once more before they went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
196K 10.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...