01

1 week later...

"Remember, T'Challa, don't freeze."

Y/n reminded T'Challa as she smirked.

"What do you mean? I never freeze."

"Not yet."

Y/n muttered which T'Challa heard and rolled his eyes before he placed his mask on.

"Good luck, my Prince."

Okoye stated before T'Challa dropped out of the jet. Y/n watched as he fell through the sky and disappeared.

"Think he'll freeze?" Okoye asked when she came to her side.

"Yep. There's about a 1,000% chance that he will freeze the moment he sees Nakia."

"Is that even a real percentage?"

"I'm not sure but I know it will be more than a 100% chance."

Okoye laughed as Y/n shook her head softly. This is going to be a long night, she thought to herself.

------

"Dangit, T'Challa! It hasn't even been 30 minutes yet and you've already gotten yourself into a problem."

"I'll go. Stay here and take control of the jet."

"Roger that."

Okoye stood from her spot in the pilot seat and was replaced with Y/n. Okoye then dropped out as well and Y/n sat waiting for her, T'Challa, and Nakia to aboard the jet.

Y/n's phone then rang and it startled her because she jumped at the music. She looked down to see it was her best friend, Peter.

"Hey, Pete!"

::Hey, Y/n/n! What's up?::

"Nothing just sitting in the jet. What's up with you?"

::Um...a velociraptor?::

"I'm being serious here, Peter."

::So am I.::

"So a velociraptor is up with you?"

::Yeah. I went to stop that Eagle guy and then he threw this gas at me and the moment I could see clear, I saw a velociraptor.::

"I know exactly what you're talking about! It's hypno-gas. What it does to you is it shows you something that you wouldn't normally see. Like this velociraptor."

::Wonderful! Well, I'll call you back. Stark is here. Later.::

"Later."

The call ended, just in time too, for Y/n to see the trio back. But the first one she spotted was Nakia.

"You know, Nakia, I heard that you were beautiful, but you're more beautiful than from what I heard."

Nakia smiled at my comment and blushed before she thanked Y/n.

"Everyone buckle up, we're leaving for Wakanda."

Okoye announced as Y/n sat in a nearby seat close to T'Challa but also close to the pilot seat.

"So, Okoye? Did he freeze?"