tattoo shop (jhope x reader f...

By Hannah_Rapmontanna

Your an innocent girl who ends up in a place you shouldn't be. (lol srry for the bad description but yeah) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
I'm sorry (not an update)
Chapter 5 (remake lol)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
this pic is my life in a nutshell (not an update)
Not an update but very important
chapter 9
IM EXPOSED >////< (not an update)
chapter 10
chapter 12 (The End)
GREAT NEWS!!

chapter 11

2.6K 80 56
By Hannah_Rapmontanna

Y/ns pov

I took a deep breath and said, "Im pregnant!" *Silence* Wtf?! They better start smiling and cheering for me or imma beat the shit out of ppl TODAY! "Wait WHAT?!" They all said. "Yup and the baby is hoseok and yoongis" I said. (A/n lets just pretend that half of yoongis seed *pfft lol* and hoseok seed combined in one and they will now have a kid)

Everyone looked at hoseok and yoongi in shock. "You guys had a three some?" Jungkook asked. "No y/n just happened to get magically pregnant without sex. Ofc we did sherlock holmes." Said yoongi. Everyone laughed and then rushed towards me to feel my tummy. Hoseok and yoongi came to my side and each gave me a kiss. "We're so happy y/n..i cant wait to be a daddy." Said hoseok. "Me too" yoongi said.

"Congratulations y/n..what will you name the baby?" Jin said. "Hmm depends..i want to figure out a name for the baby with hoseok and yoongi." You guys did a group hug and to celebrate namjoon went to the store with jimin to go buy ice cream.

-TBC-

(another update cuz i love you guys too much and i wanna spoil you guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
259K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
880K 37.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC