Possibilities Merge (A Blazbl...

By AmaiWaNe

(This is a tribute/fanfic for the upcoming crossover game between Blazblue Central Fiction, Persona 4 Arena... More

A/N: Yay!!!!!
My latest night
My savior
The Second Possibility
Meeting and Awakening
A/N: What do you think?
EXS of Stellar Echoes [Sway]
The Merge begins
The Rosen Princess
Resolve in Inaba
Unfortunate merge
A/N: GOOD NEWS
Tag Battle
A/N: [Sway] EXPLANATION
A box of chocolates
The newest merge
Signs
Lost and found
Unification-Part 1
Unification-Part 2
A/N: Happy Easter
Unification-Part 3
Unification-Part 4
A/N: MORE HYPE
Delving Deeper
Finding Clues
Reunion
Mosquito Bites
A/N: Celebration Event
Drainage
A/N: HOLY SH*T
Fading Forces
A/N: Thank you so much!
C/E: Questions 1-3
C/E: Questions 4-6
Everlasting Light
Erratic Nebula

Stellar notes

286 3 2
By AmaiWaNe

STORY MODE REVEALED!!!!!! HAPPY DAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! Who is this mysterious voice? Check out Koefficent's latest video covering this. I share a few concerns with him but overall I'm excited.

Enjoy the chapter cx

(Kanji's POV).............

"Alright! Almost done!"

"Aaah!"

I was inside the shop finishing up the puppy plushie until I heard a loud scream. 'The hell was that?!' I thought as I got up and ran down the stairs to the door. Once I got outside, I see Nanako about to get hit by a car.

"Holy shit! Nanako!"

I ran to her but the car was too close to hitting her. Then something flew past me with insane speed. It was......a girl. She was glowing green and was flying towards Nanako, leaving a trail of light.

"What the........"

Before the car hit Nanako, the girl pushed her out of the way. Nanako fell backwards and the car ended up hitting the glowing girl. She let out a scream of her own as the car hit her side, causing her to roll onto the car and fall behind it onto the road.

"Shit!" The car drove right past me at a fast pace. That boiled my damn blood. I called out. "Hey! What the hell! Get back here! You just hit her!" But the car continued to drive off. I then heard crying. I turned back and saw Nanako with the girl. She had tears running down her small cheeks. I ran to them.

"Nanako!" She turned to me. "Kanji! Y-You need t-to help h-h-her. Please! She saved me." I looked at the girl who got hit. She had green hair and looked like she was around my age. Her eyes were closing slowly.

"Hey! Stay with us. C'mon you can't leave!"
I picked her up carefully. "Nanako. I'm taking her to the hospital. Go tell your big bro what happened." She nodded as I took off.

I looked at the injured girl as I ran. Her eyes were open again but barely. "T-Thank.......you." "Heh. Don't thank me yet," I replied as I continued to sprint.

Later at the hospital........

I was sitting on a chair in the hospital waiting room. My mind kept racing. 'How did she fly? She was glowing and everything. I guess it doesn't really matter. She saved Nanako. I still can't believe that bastard in the car kept driving after he hit her.'

"Kanji!" My head turned as I heard my name. I saw the gang run in with Nanako. "Hey guys." "Nanako told us what happened. Where is the girl?" said Chie-senpai. "She's being tended to now. But she's in bad shape. I'm pretty worried."

"I-It's my fault.....if I looked both ways then......" Nanako began to sob. "Hey. It's not your fault Nanako. If any thing it's the driver's fault," said Yu-senpai. "Yeah. And you did the right thing by coming to find us," said Yosuke. Nanako seemed to calm down again. "I just did what Kanji told me to do."

"Excuse me but are you all here for the girl who got hit by a car?" We all looked up and saw a nurse speaking to us. "Yes that's us!" said Yukiko. She then told us to follow her. We did what we were told and soon we saw the girl.
She was unconscious and had many bandages on her. Also, her left arm was in a sling.

"Oh my god. Poor thing," said Yosuke-senpai.

"So how is she?" I asked.

"She was in critical condition and the doctors were afraid that they were going to lose her. But.........they were able to save her. It was a miracle."

We all exhaled in relief.

"Hrmm........"

A small grunt came from the girl and all of our attention shifted to her. Tired eyes fluttered open and she squinted at the bright light of the hospital.

"Where......am-"

"Your awake!" Nanako yelled in happiness. Her eyes scanned us. "Your......the girl......." "Thank you so much for saving little Nanako-chan. It means a lot to us," said Rise. Despite just waking up and still being in pain, she smiled.

"It's alright........I....couldn't stand by and let her.......get hit." "That was very brave of you," said Yukiko-senpai. She giggled a bit before wincing in pain. "Hey! Take it easy," I said.

"Would you all mind leaving for a bit? We need to examine her," said a doctor who stood by a nurse. We nodded and did as we were asked.

20 minutes later...........

The girl walked out with a slight limp. "You okay?" asked Yosuke-senpai. She nodded her head. "Thank you all.....for bringing me here and waiting for me." "Hey it's not a problem. We should be thanking you for saving Nanako." said Yu-senpai. "We can take you home if you'd like." The girl nodded but then froze. "What is it?" I asked. "I......don't really have....a home here." "Y-You don't? Why not?" asked Ted. "I......it's a long, confusing and probably unbelievable story....." she said looking away from us.

"You'd probably think I'm crazy if I told you......." We all looked at each other. '.........I kinda doubt that...'

"It's alright. We've been through a couple crazy adventures ourselves," said Yosuke-senpai. "How about we take you out for some food and you can tell us your story."

"H-huh? Really? Are you sure?" We smiled at the girl. "Well......okay then....Oh! I'm sorry. I never introduced myself. My name is Lulu Amai. It's nice to meet you all," she said with a  smile.

'I'm not gonna lie...................'

'..........she's pretty cute....'

"It's nice to meet you too Lulu. I'm Yu Narukami. This is Yosuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi, Rise Kujikawa, Naoto Shirogane and Teddie," said Yu-senpai as he gestured to each of us.

Later at the Junes Food court............

"So.......your saying that you came from another world...." said Teddie.

"Yep......"

"You have these powers that let you control stellar gravity......" said Yukiko-senpai.

"Uh-huh...."

"And there are a multitude of these 'possibilities' that you have visited before and our world is another one of them?" said Naoto.

"Yeah..........you don't think I'm insane right?"

".....Well, that wouldn't sound that bearlievable to anyone else. But to us.....hehehe," said Teddie.

"Yeah. Teddie is right. Do you want to hear our stories?" asked Chie-senpai.

"Umm.......sure but one question." We looked at her, intrigued.

"Do they.........include you guys fighting or having special powers of your own?"

..................................................

'What?!'

The look of shock on our faces told Lulu that she was right. "I see."

"How did you know?" asked Naoto. "Every 'possibility' that I've discovered has gifted people with unique abilities in them who fight evil. I just figured this one was no exception," she said while touching her cheek shyly.

"Oh! Is that so?" said Yukiko-senpai. Lulu nodded. "Yeah....I've been trying to hone my own powers in these other 'possibilities' as well so I can be for helpful when there's danger."

'Wow..........heh. I think we can all relate to that,' I thought.

"Lulu?" said Yosuke-senpai.

Lulu made eye contact with him. "Uh-huh."

"How....old are you?" Lulu seemed confused as to why he was asking her this. "Umm.......I'm 16? I'm a 2nd-year in high school."

"Really? Hehehehe. So I guess your in the same grade as us then," said Rise jokingly. Lulu giggled and soon we all began to laugh. "So, how many of you guys are second-years?"

"Just me, Rise and Naoto. Yu-senpai, Yukiko-senpai, Yosuke-senpai and Chie-senpai are 3rd-years," I said.

"Oh. I see." She then looked at Ted. "What about you Teddie? Do......you go to school with the others or is there another school you go to."

Ted frowned with an annoyed face. "I want to go to school with them but they won't let me!" "Why would we let you come to school with us Teddie?" said Yosuke-senpai. "Bears need education too Yosuke!"

".............Bears?"

I sighed. 'Great. We confused her........' Naoto stepped in. "Well here's the thing Lulu-san. Teddie isn't from this world either. He isn't human." Lulu looked at him. "Really? He looks human though," she said as she touched his blonde hair. Teddie hummed in happiness.

'Man....Ted never lets me pet him,' I thought.

"Well yes but this isn't Teddie's original form. He's actually a bear," said Naoto.

"A bear? Really?" said Lulu with a surprised face. She nodded at the green haired girl. "Yes. At one point, he developed a human body and his bear body......well he kinda unzipped it." Now that definitely confused her. "Wait.......so..........huh?"

"Teddie's bear body had a zipper for some reason. Once he developed the human body, his bear body basically became a suit that he can wear at any time," said Yu-senpai. Naoto nodded. "Yeah, what he said." Lulu continued to ruffle and pet Teddie as she listened to the explanation.

"Okay. I think I'm starting to understand. Heh," said Lulu. She then stopped petting Ted, which made him pout. "Awwww. I was enjoying that." Lulu giggled. "Well, I don't mind petting you again," she said with a closed-eyed smile.

"Hmmmm. Your really nice to me! I might want to score with you." Lulu's smile disappeared and she looked completely creeped out. "S-Score?" We all sighed. "Teddie.......you can't try that with every girl you meet," said Yosuke.

Meanwhile in the Blazblue possibility...........(Noel's POV)

"Oh! She disappeared again?" Rachel came back inside from training Lulu. "Yes. Once she finished training she merged into another 'possibility.'" "Hmm......I hope she's okay," I say slightly worried about Lulu's well-being.

Ragna puts a hand on my shoulder. "Hey. She's probably fine. Plus, she can defend herself." It was true. Lulu was capable of putting up a fight with her drive. "Yeah your probably right. For some reason, when it comes to her I can't help but.........well wanna keep her safe."

"I feel the same way. Not sure why though. I mean we haven't known her for THAT long."

"It remains a mystery," said Miss Rachel. "That same feeling resides in me as well."

We sat in silence as we thought about a possible explanation. While we pondered, a voice interrupted us.

"Maybe you guys have a crush on her."

That single sentence made me freak out. "What?! No way!" "What the hell?!" Ragna and I looked at the source of the comment. It was none other than the pink bat Gii. Miss Rachel was already stretching and squeezing the life out of him.

"Gah! Princess it was a joke!" Ragna sighed at the scene while I found it a bit funny.

"Ahahahaha.........."

Meanwhile in the UNIEL possibility.........(Waldstein's POV)

"And that's everything she told us," said Linne after she finished explaining everything to me. I pondered for a bit. "A calling........." The whole concept is........believable but one that I did not expect.

'I sensed something special when I first met the girl........but I couldn't put my finger on it,' I thought. "Have you heard of this before Wald?" asked Hyde. I shook my head. "Never in my years have I heard of different realms called 'possibilities' or a 'calling' that could merge them."

"So......this is something completely new then," said Linne. "Lulu is the only one who can identify the 'calling' so that means she is the only one that can merge into other 'possibilities' right now."

I nodded.

"Oh by the way Wald." I looked at Hyde. He had a smile on his face. He eyed the gift we bought for Lulu on her nightstand. "Lulu loved her gift." I smirked. "Haha! Didn't I tell you the flowers were a good idea."

Back in the Persona possibility...........(Yu's POV)

We were in Kanji's room. Lulu was enchanting us with her beautiful voice. Rise sensed that she had a singing voice and she was right. We all sat down as she stood in front of us singing a calm song with her eyes closed.

"Gonna Regret it......................."

Her eyes opened..........and we all clapped. She got a bit embarrassed as she averted her eyes from us, rubbed her arm and a pink tint came to her cheeks.

"Lulu that was amazing! Your super talented!" said Rise. "Ehehe......I don't know about that. I mean...didn't you say that your an idol Rise? Your singing voice must be angelic," she said. "Angelic? My voice? Hahaha. Thanks but I'd say that if we compared yours and mine, I think you have the angelic voice," she said smiling.

"Yeah! Don't sell yourself short. That was great," said Kanji.

"Another one! Sing another one!" said Teddie while clapping. We all agreed with him. Lulu was very embarrassed. "Okay okay.....sorry I'm not used to singing directly at people...."

She took a deep breath, cupped her hand in front of her chest and began to sing another song.

As she sung, she clearly began to feel more relaxed. She didn't look as tense and a smile came to her face.

.........then she began to glow green and float.

"Whoa......" I said quietly. As Lulu continued to sing, auroras of green light spread around the room. The 8 of us were being lifted into the air.
We all made gasped quietly as we didn't want to interrupt Lulu. A lot of objects were affected as well like Kanji's yarn, needles and other finished plushies.

I looked at the others. Teddie was upside down while Yosuke and Yukiko were rotating sideways.

'Strange........I feel.........'

As Lulu continued to sing, I felt........at peace. It was as if, her voice along with her powers were calming me down.

Soon, Lulu finished her song and opened her eyes. "Huh!?" She stared at us suspended in the air with confusion. After realizing and understanding the situation, she made the auroras disappear with a wave of her arms.

We all fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Ow!" I said as I hit my elbow. "*gasp* Sorry!" As we expressed our pain through grunts and cries, Lulu landed on the floor and rushed to us. A few of us landed on our feet but some like Yosuke and Yukiko hit their sides. Teddie unfortunately landed on his head. His whimpers were accompanied by the tears rolling down his face.

After making sure nobody was seriously hurt, she looked down at her hands. She seemed to be shocked. I decided to confront her about it.

"What is it Lulu? You look-"

I then realized why she looked that way.

'Her left arm.........is healed.'

Lulu is able to heal wounds! What a useful power. But why are fighters from other 'possibilities' worried about her? You'll find out soon.......

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please consider voting for this chapter if you really liked it. If you would like to share your thoughts, consider commenting or messaging me!

Have a nice day! You guys are amazing! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
124 10 2
The White Fox of the North, The Explosive Devil, The Eyes of Death, and The Innocent Angel. These four came from different origins from different par...
22.5K 504 21
Buldrokkas'tee, a living legend, the last known pure-blooded Wendigo to ever roam the lands of Terra and its multitude of kingdoms and empires. Many...
10.9K 210 12
This story is requested by IsaiahMateDne Y/N L/N is believed to be dead, or is he (Read and find out more)