Sonamy High School

By Sonamy08

Alright so amy has a magic heart. Her heart has the power to work all seven chaos emeralds so bad guys can ru... More

Sonamy fanfiction
Chapter two
Trust?
The date and a fight?
Drama
A kiss and jealosly?
Akward....
Friendship and fight?
Double cheat and the final friendship
friendship!!!
Not talking
Forgiveness and a song
So close!
The confession
A new friend
Is that you?
The two different pasts
The capturing and the new form
Fighting couple and captured Part 1
Fighting couple and captured part 2
Stranded
Great...another royal boss
I cant stand her!
Did i finally get your attention?
Back off!
True love
Auntie and the proposal
The wedding
The cheerleader threat
The cheer table and the accident
The secrets revealed and the fight
Noah? Jade?!?
Their back and WHAT?!?!
AMY!!!!
The showdown between two hedgehogs
Amys past
Sonamy
Epadow
Esune
Tailream
Knuxrouge and silvaze
The baby is born
Helping out
Sonics dark form and your my beautiful rose
Harry is captured
Sonics Birthday
Harry and amys birthday
HARRY!!!
Life without harry
Whos shadows match?
Can i trust her?
The last day of school ( Graduation)

Uh oh!

1.9K 45 264
By Sonamy08

Ok hi everyone! I got my lazy butt off YouTube and I'm writing the next chapter XD. So...hope you enjoy :D

Amy's POV

I have been hanging out with tails a lot lately. I noticed that sonic seemed jealous and was kind of in his own world. So I decided to let him think things through and to hang out with my other best friend tails. Today I was going to tails workshop to help him work on one of his inventions. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. I snuck out the door and I grabbed my skateboard which was leaning on the steps and I headed my was towards tails' workshop.

Tails POV

Today amy was coming over. She called me last night saying something that sonic seemed like he was in his own world? So I let amy come over today. I also wanted to talk to her about cream and she also wanted to know some things about sonic. I was under the invention I was making when I heard a knock.

Amy: tails...you in here?

Tails: uh...over here amy

I put my had from under the machine with a hammer in my hand telling her where I was. She smiled and walked towards and sat on the floor.

Amy: need any help?

Tails: nah..I'm good. Thanks though amy.

Amy: no problem. So...what's the thing you wanted to talk to me about

Tails: cream. And what's the thing you wanted to talk about?

Amy: sonic.

We both stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. Glady since I was under the machine amy couldn't see my blush. I saw that amy was turned away blushing as well.

Tails: so...what do you want to know.

Amy: well..I was thinking since me and sonic have been best friends for a couple on months, I wanted to tell him how I feel bit I want to make sure when the time is right. Also I just wanted to know if that's ok.

Tails: oh..um sure amy. So about cream. I like her a-and I want to tell her but, me and her are only 13 and I'm not really the romance type.

Amy: me neither tails. I'm not the flirty type. And yes you can tell her. Just don't stress her out about it, you know how cream can get.

Tails: true

Amy's POV

Tails came out from the under the machine and he smiled at me. I noticed he had some oil on his cheek so I got the hankerchief that my mom always tells to bring with me and I wiped off the oil stain. His face looked so adorable. I don't know what was happening but before I knew it me and tails were....

Tails POV

Kissing...I don't know why but neither me or amy pulled away. I could tell amy felt no sparks while kissing me I felt no sparks either. Oh no what if sonic comes by. He'll take it the wrong way.

Sonics POV

Last time I saw amy was at school. I kept thinking about what happend at the icecream parlor with tails and amy. Did they like eachother? Just the thought of it makes me jealous. I needed to talk to amy so I headed over to her castle. Shadow answered and told me she was at tails workshop. I growled and ran to his workshop. I ran in without knocking and my worst nightmare was in front of me...their kissing...i couldn't handle it. Was it anger? Was it sadness? Was it...both? I pulled them apart and yelled.

Sonic: WHAT THE HECK!!! MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE KISSING?!?! WHY....

Amy: sonic it's not what it looks like.

Sonic: SO IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE YOUR KISSING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?!?! YOU ACTING LIKE SALLY NOW.

Tails: SONIC WHAT THE HECK?!? SHE HATES THAT!!!.

Sonic: I DONT CARE!!! SHES ACTING LIKE HER.

I looked at amy ready to yell but I saw her hands tighten and light blue and white started coming out.

Amy: YOU JERK!!! WONT YOU JUST LISTEN TO US INSTEAD OF JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS ALL THE TIME?!?! AND WHY DO YOU COMPARE ME TO SALLY!!! NAME ONE THING THAT IM LIKE HER BY!!! YOUR LUCKY I DONT ICE BLAST YOU NOW!!

Tails: amy please calm down.

Sonic: YOU KNOW WHAT I DONE! DONT BOTHER TALKING TO ME EITHER OF YOU.

Amy's POV

Sonic stormed out without warning. I was so mad I shot my ice powers at the wall and the wall froze. Tails looked at me with shock. Teats streamed down his face and he hugged me. I hugged back and tears streamed down my face as well.

Tails: I'm sorry amy

Amy: no..I'm sorry.

Ok did you enjoy it? A little drama is what a story needs XD.

Amy: aww did you really have to make me and sonic not friends?

Me: don't worry you guys will be friends again in the later chapters. And this is NOT a tailsamy story. Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. Sally and Scourage belong to archie comics. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 49 7
It happen so fast! When Amy tried to save sonic for the Parson Island, but someone else was there and change everything. It will change her life and...
7.1K 242 10
Six months after Sonic's death, Amy was captured by Eggman and Infinite, who order Amy to give them the Chaos Emeralds in which were in The Resistanc...
657 2 22
you know how it goes, Sonic is dating Amy's bully (prolly gonna be Sally anyway) blah blah finds out she's getting bullied and they love each other i...
58K 1.1K 13
WARNING: There will be a lot of blood mentioned, and some gore (I guess) if you're not ok with these then don't read this fanfic Eggman zapped Sonic...