imagines || alex andersen & i...

By mini-mendes

"we're on fire, babe" ❁ ❁ ❁ - alex andersen and ivar the boneless imagines highest: #1 under alexandersen ... More

1. ivar
2. alex
3. alex
4. ivar
5. alex
6. ivar
7. ivar
8. alex
9. ivar
10. ivar
11. alex
12. alex
13. ivar
14. alex
15. ivar
17. alex
18. alex
19. ivar
20. alex
21. ivar
22. alex
23. alex
24. ivar
25. alex
the end

16. ivar

6.9K 121 1
By mini-mendes

i sat with my back against a tree, playing with the dagger in my hands as i looked over the cliffs.

i heard the sound of branches crunching and i looked to my left, seeing the four sons of ragnar, excluding björn, and they all sat a few metres away from me.

their backs were all to me, so none of them saw me, so i listened when they lay down and began to talk.

"so, ivar, i've seen you looking at y/n a lot." hvitserk laughed, and i furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"i can ask her for you." ubbe said, sigurd and hvitserk laughing and scoffing.

"she won't want a cripple." ivar sighed, embarrassed, and my heart broke at the sadness in his voice, as i didn't care about his legs or dick not working.

"are you sure?" i said with a smile, and all four heads turned to me in shock.

a smirk spread out on ubbe's lips as he stood up and motioned for his brothers to follow him.

hvitserk and sigurd stood up and followed ubbe, as i walked over to ivar and sat next to him.

"i don't care if you're a cripple." i said, leaning forward to kiss him, but he turned his head before our lips met.

"but i can't pleasure you like a normal woman." he sighed.

"i don't care about that, either." i offered him a smile and leant forwards to kiss him again, feeling him smile slightly against my lips as he kissed me back.

i moved to straddle his waist, as one of his hands grabbed my bum, the other trailing up my inner thigh.

i heard a snigger, and looked up to see sigurd laughing at his brother, and ivar's face immediately displayed hurt and anger.

"this is all a joke, isn't it? fuck you, you're just doing this for their amusement." ivar spat, and pushed me off him.

"fuck off, sigurd." i snapped, and he walked away laughing, following his brothers again.

i turned back to ivar, "if this was a joke, i would be laughing at you, no wanting to kiss you." i said, leaning forwards again, and moving so that i was sat on his lap again.

"please.." he started, but i cut him off, knowing what he was going to say.

"i'm not just here for a laugh." i kissed him, "this isn't a joke." i kissed him again, "and this isn't just a one off." i said, gently pushing him to lay on his back.

i leant down and kissed him, both of his hands going to my bum, grabbing it again as i rested my weight on my elbows and ran my fingers through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 117 4
Originally titled as "Literary Nonsense" [Y/N] Graves, the youngest in the Graves family, stuck in an apartment with no food whatsoever and her two o...
Windre By .

Fanfiction

103K 1.5K 6
You have the power to go back in time... Inspired by Re Zero <3
392K 13.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
18.2K 753 7
If two souls ask For Help to Change their Fate, What Would You do? Ariana and Mazaki Two souls in one body had long Given up To changed their Fate dy...