Second best

By denisselovesbooks101

Jupiter Deleon has been in love with Eragon Miller for years and is finally going to be his wife the only pro... More

Prologue
The annoucemment
The planning
Feel Real
visiting him at work
The Date
Flirting Failure
Flower shopping
Engagement party
He Sees her
Gossip Girls
bestfirend bachelor
Wedding day
honeymoon
staying in
The Gala
Happy birthday
The gift
When Grandma Calls You Go
Eggs and forgotten
till death do us part
What I saw and what he's done.
Emotions are said
Drama with Drama
My Jupiter/ I miss him
steam off
Going Out
The truth
Bad Weather
Feelings
The news
Jupiter tells her parents
Seeing him
Ultrasound
His confession
Nonchalant
Our Confrontations of truths
Adamaris
The moving forward
The Call
The Big Help
Just You and Me
Epilogue

The escape that we needed

25.6K 640 36
By denisselovesbooks101

I layed down next to him on the bed. I sighed in satisfaction.

We made love. Like actual love. It was very intimate. My heart swelled with love. Eragon even though he's an a******... I want to think that we can start over. But really I'm scared, because what if he wakes up one day and realizes that he's no longer in love with me.

Eragon look down on me.

" You look beautiful."

My heart was in pain a little. I just need some answers before I can make an actual decision on what I want to do. Now it's not just for me it's for my baby for for him for us what is best. I want my child to live with both his mom and dad.

"Do you really mean it when you say you love me?"

"I mean it. I love you princess more than you think." He says.

My heart clenched. This is one of our most intimate moments. Just us no one else.

"Why were you so mean to me." I asked.

He sighed.

"I got really angry at myself and my emotions because I thought I had all myself figured out... then you came around all sweet, happy and innocent and it made me question my feelings which caused me to so angry and took it out on you because you... never complained."

" I'm never going to be your doormat again." I tell him. "From now on if you do that type of shit to me im going to go off on you. I'm tired of people taking advantage of my kindness."

He nods as if shamed by the way he had acted with me. As he should be. I'm sure that if he did the same thing that he's done to me to another person this guy would be kicked to the curve.

"Does that mean we are back?" He asked running my belly lovingly.

"It's means we can take things slow." I say.

He grinned at me and kissed me. He looked like he was on cloud nine.

"My fucking princess." He says in excitement. "You are a fucking goddess."

I groaned turning around to sleep. In which he came behind and for closer to me. Pulling me into him.

----------------------

"Eragon this lake is beautiful." I say looking at the tropical flowers and waterfall.

"Come on princess get in here." He says in his husky tone. I blushed bright red. He looked like a sexy god in a water.

I held the towel closer to me. I looked down embarrassed. I'm becoming a cow. Really big. I'm shy because I got two stretch marks. They were red I noticed them this morning. Eragon has yet to notice. Will he still want me?

"What's the problem?" He asked with his serious tone. I fake smiled and shook my head.

"No I'm good." I said smiling. "Go ahead a swim ill just sit here."

I sat down on the chair.

"I'll make the sandwiches." I say. I'm getting really shy about my body.

I didn't dare look at him. I could here him sigh and get out the water. I couldn't stop staring at his body it's so perfect unlike mine.

He got in front the chair staring at me.

"What's the problem princess." He asked softly. "Just tell me."

I huffed.

"I got two stretch marks on me and they are red." I say with my face turning red.

He looked surprise.

"Can I see them." He asked.

I shook my head. I didn't want him to be disgusted by me.

That didn't stop him because he grabbed my towel and took it off. I gasped in shock at his roughness. I admit it was kind of hot.

His eyes traveled to the two little red stretch marks. He eyes didn't stop looking at me.

"Stop looking at me." I say.

"You look sexy carrying my child." He says both of my knees spreading them and pulling towards him. I felt hot. "Im going to f*** You right now."

I felt like I was going to choke.

"Don't say things like that." I say shyly. Looking away.

"It's exactly what I'm going to do." He says. "Princess to me. You look beautiful at what size you are. Those strech marks won't make me stop loving you."

I blushed and sighed in relief.

"Thanks I needed that." I say blushing.

"So you want me to f*** You here or in the water." He asked in all seriousness.

Oh the water sounds amazimg.

"In the water."
------------------------
"You cook really good." I say as I watched. Eragon in the kitchen cooking tonights dinner.

"Thanks to living. By myself for years." He says. "I always like home cooked meals."

Hmm can't relate.

"Did Adamaris ever cook for you?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"She didn't like doing that." He says. "You were my first girlfriend to ever cook for me or at least try."

"Ohh." I said.

Even though I said I was going to move on I still kind of wondering what made him fall in love with my cousin. I mean she's beautiful, she's the girl that every girl is jealous of her I remember I had little tinge jealousy for her back when I was in high school because first of all kind of sad when really no guy really tries to talk to you or anything. And especially because she was with the guy that I've been dreaming about being with for like forever.

" what made you fall in love with her. And what made you fall in love with me."

He smiled and shook his head at me as he continue to cook. My man look cute cooking.

" I wouldn't call it love. Love is what I have with you it's very different. I was infatuated with her. Your cousin was feisty and really spoke her mind a lot which at times she did really bad decisions with that. I guess I like that. Girls really never wanted to be with me genuinely that was wanted to be with me because of the money and everything I could offer. And it's time I saw your cousin being very aggressive and feisty with everybody she had a mind of her own and always never pay attention to me which in a way I liked."

I nodded hearing all his truth. My cousin was always feisty and more aggressive than me and at times I could have gotten really annoying because she went overboard.

When I was in high school I try to try out for the soccer team which other Adamaris was team captain star player at the time she always change Sports because she was really good at everything and very fit. I'm real one time I was at tryouts and I'm going to keep it 100 with everybody I was not the best the playing sports I sucked.

Remember I the mighty skip the ball and hit my head which really hurt I've never been in such pain in my life it cause me to lose balance and made my world spin remember that Adamaris screamed at me in front of everybody in tryouts.

"Get over it it's just a bump. You stupid cry baby."

I was sent to the nurse and then to the hospital because I had in minor concussion. My cousin never even visited me because according to her it was just a scratch.

" what about me what did you like about me."

He's smiling brightly at me and winked. His eyes twinkle. He looked like he was on cloud nine all over again.

"You princess are polar opposite you are kind,caring,compassionate,very sweet to everybody. I love it. Everyday you make me want to work harder and not give up you were the support that I had. Thats something that I never had with your cousin you are there cheering me on and I couldn't even believe it because of the way I was with you. I thought that you would give up on me just like everybody else that goes through my mood swings but you never do that with me." He says walking over to me and kissing me on the lips.

I blushed and smiled. The day was spent talking about our favorite movies, albums, celebrities. We talked about stories whenever we were smaller that would get us in trouble it was cute and romantic. We talked about our future thinking about names for our child if it's a girl or a boy.

"Do you want a boy or girl?"

" I'm honestly happy with whatever we get. Either girl or boy can take over our companies." He said smiling at this.

" I move in with you another word I'll let you move into the house I wasn't going to let the house go." I say looking into his eyes.

He surprised me by picking me up and spinning me around.

"That's all I want I want our family stay together. I love you princess." He says kissing my cheek.

I love you too Eragon.

--------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 5 1
Y/N loves astrology, hate blind hates, and isn't too sure about Grayson Dolan.
14 0 15
{-A love story between Draco Malfoy and Esmeralda Snape-} {~He's loved her since the day he saw her, but he ruined everything before they even starte...
31.5K 2K 24
It was always Jupiter and Hayley, but then there was Harry. Jupiter's journey to finding herself and possibly some romance along the way. ( cover des...
575 56 14
She loves him, he loves her, but things keep on getting between them.