Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 12- Bad Gyal

128K 3K 534
By shantii14__

Ice P.O.V *****

" Its really simple " God says sitting across from me.

" I hear you...Im just not sure if I want to do it "

" What happened to you being heartless " He asked picking up his drink.

" I AM, heartless and about my money...so are you..So how do I know I can trust you? " I asked. " I dont know you like this...this shit come back to bite me in the ass later..and im all alone. And what? "

He laughed stroaking the hairs on his chin.

" Why you so worried? I got you...Im handing you over 850 grand..where else you gon get that type of money in a few hours? Nothing is going to happen to you..my team certified "

" That night at the party...when we first hooked up..This spade dude was there..how come you aint just kill him then " I asked him.

" Thats messy...how you know him? " He asked watching me.

" He comes to the club..gets private dances. hes cool "

" Yeah right " He laughed. " He own like 10 fucking Ice's. That nigga will kidnap you and sell your ass in a quick minute after gaining your trust, Dont let them bottles he buying and Benjamin's he droppin fool you, ma. "

" I could say the same about you, nigga " I tell him. " And aint no hoe like me "

" Im legit "

" So ive heard " I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. " Ive heard alot about you and it aint all been good so dont even lie. You trouble..I been able to spot that "

" Whatever, Innocent..One thing im going to do is keep it real with you..Im not a nigga thats gon front and sugar coat shit. Remember that. He got to go. Either you want this 850 grand or not "

" 1 mill "

" Heeelll Naaahhh "

" Im risking myself..."

I had mind to sike this nigga out his money..but I knew it would cost me my life.

" 900 grand..final "

" Deal " I jump at the offer..I had a sister I was going to have to put through college...I need to live..I got bills...Its always been about the money to me.

,

" Why you look so nervous ? " He says taking my hands.

" Dont you got some place to be? " I asked wanting him out...but a big part of me still wanted him in my presence..He laughed licking his lips making my clit throb.

" Nah. I like being with you...I get to chill and relax " He says getting comfortable.

" I dont..relaxing is for the rich...im still hustling and trying "

" Fuck with a nigga like me..you'll get there " He says.

-- 4 Hours Later --

I walked into the club high...As soon as I got in I headed to the bar and ordered 4 straight shots trying to get gone.

Mimi wouldn't be back into work for a few weeks and she had to quickly remake her money in this short amount of time so she wouldn't loose her building.

I headed down into the dressing room walking past all them bitches.

" Yall ever fucking heard of soap and water, damn! " I say taking off my shoes and unlocking my locker. " All that mumbling under ya breath speak up shit "

Be a real a bitch about it..Dont say it on the low low.. i wanna hear what you got to say.

I took off my clothes and stuck them into my locker locking it up and pulling out a tight short skirt bottom with a thong and a matching bra top. I fixed my hair and make up and slid my feet into a pair of heels.

" Ice hurry up, you 30 minutes late as is " Corey says coming into the dressing room. " Jasmine go up and wait for me in my office "

She got her nasty ass up and left to go fuck him.

" You nasty "

" What was that? " He asked me..I laughed.

" Boy I aint scarred of you..you dirty and nasty. Fuck out my way " I push past him and head upstairs. The sound of music and hungry men filled my ears as I headed up the stairs...I looked down at that two pills in my hand and tossed them back..I took them when I First started dancing..after a while I didn't need them..but tonight I wanted them...badly.

I got into the Smokey dimly lit club. My feet moving on their own to stage. My head was pounding with air..whatever that feels like..and my mind was every where..My vision had me in a whole new world.

I looked around and the whole club was empty..then in the middle of the empty club there he was sitting with that same smile watching me...He just made my panties soaking wet with one look..I dont know what it is about him.

" Your favorite money maker...the greatest. Here her cool ass is...get your wallets out and give it up for ICCCEEEEEE " I took the center stage...I could hear screaming men..and women..but seen none..Just him.

The music bumpped loudly through thr club and I grabbed the pole dancing closely to it. I climbed to the top of the pole working my ass and spinging around..Dollar bills were flying all around me ass I laid up side down in the middle of the pole popping my clit. I spun around it smoothly listening to the sounds of the hugry men.

This was life..I craved adventure. I craved attention....The pole was the one place I found it..it never let me down unless I wanted it to.

I dropped to the floor hitting a split and shaking my ass fastly bouncing it up and down..Someone slapped my ass as I got up removing my bra dancing with ny eyes focused on him.

I touched my body. Moving it to the beat.

For a few songs I did my thing up there in my own world. When my shift was over I looked out into the crowd and he wasnt there...the spot was taken by some healthy sized nigga with the same type bread, I rolled my eyes grabbing my clothing and cash ignoring the rest of their calls.

I had everything and took it down stairs dropping it off and freshing up. I could spot a good 6500 right here in my locker and that was my first set of the night..No lap dances or private rooms included yet.

After fixing up I went back out.

" Yu did ya thang up there , Ice "

" Ice, that was nice "

" Can I get a dance? "

" Ice wassup on a room "

I walked past them niggas cause non of them really interested me.

" What you doing here? " I asked walking up to Spade.

He looked at me with a mug and turned back to the bar ordering a drink.

" Did I not speak to you..come on, you seriously aint that hurt over me, Babyboy "

" Ice chill out and move around. Im trying to relax and drink..you killin my vibe " I smiled.

" Yeah? I wasn't trying to hurt you...I saved you. I could have pretended to like you and took you for everything you own with false love..you a cool dude..im trouble though...and money hungry..You can hear it from my own mouth "

He turned and face me. " I ion even know why Iet myself get involved with you "

" It happens..My apologies for my good looks " We shared a laugh.

" Blame your mama? "

" We got alot of stuff we can blame on my mama " I say rolling my eyes. He picked up his drink shaking his head at me. " Im a see you around " I tell him.

" Yeah, you know where the crib located...Friend " I laughed..Sadly I do.

" Bye " I say. He nods heading around me..I grabbed his tatto covered arm making him stop. " Im sorry, Spade "

" It's good, ICE.  Dont trip on it " He says and walked away.

Not for that.

The rest of the night I kept myself busy doing more then I usually do. I made a good 22 grand..i did so many private rooms and dances. And alot of girls werent here for some reason.

I put my bag on my shoulders looking around before going out the back doors. I pushed the doors open and walked out. Like told there was the black Rolls Royce. I went to the car getting inside of it..even though it was dark and the only lights was coming from the dashboard I could still admire the car..I looked over at him and his face ws set into a hard glare.

" You seen him? " He asked..He hadn't learned that I really new him yet.

" Yeah I got the adress "

He reached back driving away from the club. He threw the bag into ny lap and I opened it.,.there was nothing but big face bills inside the bag. " Thats half now...tell me where to go "

I sighed giving him directions. He made a call and soon enough 2 trucks appeared behind us as he drove. We pulled up to Spades house and his car was parked in the drive way..He got his gun and got out the car leaving ne there.

My hands were shaking and sweaty as I sat three waiting..Someone watched me in th car as God went to the door kicking it in, " WASSUP MA NIGGA....YOU READY!? "

his voice yelled then the sound of gun shots followed..i covered my ears putting my head down.

Whatever Ice....you never had feelings before...for nearly a million dollars you better make sure them bitches never come again.

I counted over and over in my head until the shots were over. Seconds later my door slammed and the drivers door opened and God got in.

" Damn, babygirl you okay? "  He asked me.

I looked up at him like he was insane as he drove quickly from the house.

" Shut up "

," Here is the rest of your money... I thought your ass might be feeling some type of way...a hole million now..thanks for your help " He put another heavier bag into my lap.

I just made over a million dollars tonight.

" You know shit aint going to happen to you , right? " He says looking over me as we stopped at a red light.

" Like im supposed to trust you "

" We got too much dirt on each other not to " He put ny face into his hands and kissed me. I let him for a quick moment before pushing him off of me.

" Take me home "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 862 14
She's a stripper He a a gang leader Will there love last? Can he possibly love someone other than himself? Can she trust him? Can she change her...
72K 1.5K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
7.9M 229K 46
All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely coincidental. All situations in this st...
6.6K 349 44
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...