Love. Be Afraid

Por Total_Chaos13

(PJO/TW) | Percy Jackson and Teen Wolf Crossover| On the last day of winter break, two best friends search th... Mais

Disclaimer and Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Five (Part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Sneak Peak
Sequel

Chapter Twenty- Four

1.9K 64 35
Por Total_Chaos13

"Aren't you a vet?" Percy asked tiredly as Deaton stitched up his leg. It had been a long night for the demigod who hadn't slept, and had waited anxiously to see if his friend would make it through the night.

"I am," Deaton replied, "Aren't you just a high school student?"

"Hardly," Percy mumbled as he stood up and walked around slightly, his eyes wandered to the news article that Derek had brought in when he thought Deaton was the alpha. The demigod walked over and read the paper, finding it odd that the date was three weeks before Laura Hale was killed by Peter.

"You know what you have to do Percy," Deaton stated, "Are you prepared to do it?"

"Which part?" Percy asked his eyes leaving the paper and to the wall In front of him, "The only options I have are let a war start or let the alpha kill everyone."

"Kate Argent killed a whole family," Deaton explained, "If her death starts a war, you know you can beat the hunters. You're a demigod."

"Even if I'm a demigod what does that matter? There are to many innocents and other demigods in this town that will be caught in the crossfire," Percy sighed, "I can't allow that."

"You can't save her from what she will become Percy," Deaton sighed as he leaned against a table, "Allison Argent will fall victim to her family's beliefs whether she knows the truth or not."

"I don't believe that," Percy stated as he glanced towards the vet shaking his head, "She's the only daughter of Artemis ever. Her purpose has to be meaningful, to be different."

"Wouldn't it be a tragedy if it wasn't?" Deaton asked. Percy didn't respond instead he looked back at his friend before shaking his head frustrated.

"Is he going to be ok?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm going to get some sleep doc," Percy growled frustrated as he left the vets office wondering who the hell Scotts boss was and how the hell he knew anything about the Prophecys. However as he exited the back room towards the front door he stopped to see Peter walking in.

"Oh hi do you work here as well?" Peter asked his voice nice and kind. Percy glanced behind him to see Deaton had followed him out into the waiting room.

"I'm sorry but we are closed," The bet said his voice firm.
"I came to pick up," Peter stated as he took a step forwards.
"You take another step I will kill you," Percy growled as he as well took a step forwards glaring at the Alpha as he took Riptide out of his pocket.

"Your employee here should learn his manners," Peter informed Deaton, "I just came to pick up a stray that wandered in on his own."

"I'm sorry even if that's the case we are closed," Deaton replied, "Maybe you should come back during our regular hours."

"Oh I'm sure you can make an exception this just once, I really need him."

"Like the boss said Peter, we. Are. Closed. So fuck off for hades sake!" Percy snarled.

"You have something of mine," Peter growled as he took a step forwards, "And I've come to collect." Peter then reached for the gate, however suddenly a bright blue line reached out and the alpha took his hand away.

"Mountain ash," Peter sighed, "Now that's an old one."

"Let me make this as clear as possible, We. Are. Closed." Deaton said his voice still calm.

Peter shook his head in frustration as he went to walk out the door, "There are others who can help me get what I want. Have fun at the dance." Then the alpha left, and Percy glanced back at the Vet.

"You know everyday this town gets more and more confusing to me," Percy stated with a sigh.

"I pray that you have at least a plan on how to stop him?" Deaton asked.
"Well, I could just simply kill him, however I don't think that'll be good enough," Percy explained, "I have to take Kate Argent down as well."

"Even knowing that'll bring a war to Beacon Hills?" The vet asked.
"A war means the other side has a fighting chance," Percy mumbled.
"You're not afraid of an army of hunters coming to Beacon Hills after you and your friends?"

"Don't get me wrong doc, I don't want there to be a war, I don't want to see anymore of my friends die or any more innocent people.... lose there lives because I failed to stop them. But I'm a demigod, and this town has demigods in them. We fight monsters, and a family of hunters trying to kill a bunch of teenagers attempting to do the right thing to save people, they're the monsters. Not the werewolves " Percy explained.

"And Derek Hale?" Deaton asked.
"What about him?" Percy replied.

"That alpha spark that Peter Hale stole from Laura Hale... if you kill Peter it will be lost. The Hale bloodline will cease to exist... Percy the Hales have been the Alphas of Beacon Hills for a very long time. The name itself guarantees rival packs stay away," Deaton informed him.

"Beacon Hills needs an alpha by the name Hale," Percy sighed catching on to where Deaton was going with his explanation.

"Yes, or you may have more then an army of hunters showing up on your doorstep."
>>>
Later that day at school Percy tiredly made his way to his locker. Where he spotted Allison.

"Hey, Allie," Percy said softly, "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to leave you hanging... if you want we can finish that talk whenever." Allison closed her locker, flashing her beautiful smile at Percy before shaking her head no.

"It's okay Perce, really," She said, "I don't know what I was thinking it was way out of line. Wouldn't blame you if you thought I was crazy."

"Far from it," Percy replied with a smile, "Are you sure that you don't want to talk about it?"

"I'm sure!" Allison said quickly before changing the subject, "Stiles doesn't have a date to the formal does he?"

"Uhh," Percy let out as he glanced over at his brothers locker to see him throwing messy binders in without a care in the world , "Nope."

"Good, so he's now going to the formal with you me and Lydia," Allison informed Percy with a smile, "Meet us at Macy's after school?"

Percy blinked a few times before nodding, and Allison gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before saying a quick goodbye. Percy raised an eyebrow as he watched his girlfriend walk away before walking over to Stiles.

"Hey bud."

"Yeah hey Percy what's up," Stiles replied as he continued trying to shove a binder into his locker.

"I um I got you a date for the formal," Percy informed him with a slight grin.

"Yeah you know, Percy not really interested thought I'd just help Scott going stag and all. That way we can keep an eye out on things," Stiles mumbled. Percy let out a laugh as he noticed Lydia walking past them.

"What if I told you it was her?" Stiles looked up and followed Percy's gaze. Stiles looked back towards Percy, then towards Lydia.

"Oh you really are the best," Stiles muttered.
"Meet us at Macy's tonight alright?" Percy said smiling before patting Stiles on the back and walking away.

A few hours later the two sons of Poseidon were walking around Macy's looking at random tux's and ties.

"What about this one?" Stiles asked, as he pulled out a yellow suit, "Aye?"

"Stiles," Percy sighed, "You dont get to pick your tux color you know, nor your tie, nor really anything."

"Why not?" Stiles grumbled as he placed the suit back, "I thought maybe it'd help me stand out."

"Well one, you have to match the girl, secondly buddy Peter is going to be wandering around trying to kill us all night so maybe wear something a little more low key?" Percy asked as he picked up a random suit that was just plain, "Like this."

"Are you sure they're even coming?" Stiles asked, "They we're supposed to be here thirty minutes ago... what if it's just a cruel joke!"

"Stiles, just calm down and try not to worry to much," Percy laughed lightly, "Go check out some cologne or something or do what ever you do to calm down your adhd."

"Yeah, yeah, I wanna smell nice," Stiles sighed sarcastically, "Then Peter won't be able to smell the demigod on me. Great idea Percy!"

"Try the sea breeze one!" Percy called back as Stiles walked away, "It'll just enhance it!" Stiles let out a small laugh as he walked towards the cologne section and started to pick out random bottles.

He couldn't deny that he was nervous, this was Lydia Martin. He had been obsessed with her since third grade and it was like she never knew who he was. Popularity had gotten the best of her, and in high school it had only gotten worse. The fancy clothes, the weird social attitude, kissing his best friend for social status... yeah Lydia Martin was an interesting one. However Stiles felt as if he had an advantage.

Not that he was the most attractive guy on the planet, especially not with his stupid buzz cut he had decided to get, and especially not standing next to his muscular and tan demigod brother. What his advantage was that he payed attention to Lydia Martin, her always hiding her test scores, always acting as if she was a dumb bimbo. Yet always saying her interesting facts were from reading it somewhere. Hell she even knew how to make a Molotov cocktail from her brain!

When Stiles learned She was a child of Athena, everything began to click. She wanted to be the popular cute girl every guy wanted, and she was smart enough to know how to make it happen. Yet also smart enough not to throw her future away to be the popular girl, she was at the top of all her classes and hell even took some advanced classes as well. The fact that she to had to be struggling with adhd or dyslexia made it even more impressive to Stiles.

He smiled to himself lightly as he picked up a cologne bottle and read the label. Sea Breeze, shrugging his shoulders he uncapped the top and went to spray a little bit in the air in front of him.

"Hey look here they are!" Percy's voice sounded out, his hand slamming down on Stiles shoulder as he squeezed the bottle causing the spray to fly into his mouth and nose.

"Oh God!" Stiles exclaimed as he let out a cough and a sneeze before glancing over towards the escalators to see Allison and Lydia standing there. Trying to recover from what they saw, he leaned up against the box and waved with a forced smile on his face.

Time passed by rather quickly as Percy found himself trying to find ties that matched random colors of Allison's dress that she was debating over. Seeing a silvery blue tie, Percy shrugged and went to head back towards Allison for probably the tenth time knowing it would be a failure. As he walked back he watched Stiles as Lydia plopped another dress down on top of the six already she picked out.

"Are you going to just try all these on?" Stiles asked as he followed her around, "Is this a twenty four hour Macys!" Percy smirked and shook his head slightly before exiting a row of dress clothes and spotting Allison. He froze for a second to see Peter Hale, holding her arm out towards a dress. He couldn't make out what they were saying however Percy quickly made his way over to her, as he could tell Allison was feeling rather uncomfortable.

"You work here?" Percy asked from behind Peter who stiffened slightly. Peter glanced backwards before turning around.

"I think you already know the answer to that one dont you."

"Then why don't you fuck off?" Percy snarled as he felt a tug in his gut that the demigod didn't expect and Peter Hale grabbed his chest his eyes staring at Percy with confusion and panic. Blinking rapidly Percy forced himself to pull back whatever he was doing to Peter, who let out a sigh of relief before storming off.

"That was weird," Allison remarked.
"Yeah, but hey what about this one!?" Percy asked as he lifted up the tie with a smile.

Allison glanced back at the tie, then towards a blue dress towards her right. She picked it up and held them side by side before a smile came to her face.

"Yes?" Percy asked.
"Yes," Allison confirmed.

"Oh thank goodness," Percy sighed in relief resulting in Allison to laugh slightly."
>>>
The night had been one of watching for Scott McCall, yet he didn't mind it that to much. He smiled as he saw Percy, and Allison taking pictures with Lydia and Stiles. Seeing Percy happy, that was something that made Scott less jealous. Stiles had explained to him what Percy had been through how the demigod truly was a hero, yet his life had been hell. Scott felt as if Percy deserved a night to feel like a normal teenager enjoying a school dance with his girlfriend. Yet Scott was still waiting to see if Stiles could get Lydia to dance with him, and as he listened in on the convo a smile fell to his face.

Stiles frustratedly sat his cup down as he glanced at all the teenagers dancing around, sighing he glanced at Lydia.

"Wanna dance?" He asked with a smile.

"Hard pass," Lydia replied as she glanced around hoping someone would come save her from this nightmare scenario.

"Alright let me try that again," Stiles muttered, "Lydia get of your cute little ass and dance with me."

"Interesting tactic," Lydia remarked, "I'm still gonna go with no."

"Oh come on," Stiles exclaimed, "Lydia you're going to dance with me! I don't care if you made out with my bestfriend for some weird power thing I don't really! I want to dance with you because i know somewhere down in that cold dark interior that theres an actual human being in there!"

Lydia eyed him curiously not really knowing where Stiles was going with his argument.

"Look Lydia, Ive had a crush on you since the third grade okay?!" Stiles exclaimed admitting his feelings to her not sure where his sudden boost of confidence came from before deciding to lay it all on the line, "And you wanna know what else? I bet I'm the only one that knows how smart you are! Uh huh! And that when you're done pretending to be a nit wit you're going to go off and write some insane mathematical theorem that's going to win you the Nobel Peace prize!"

Lydia tilted her head in confusion and a small smile came across her lips before she said, "The fields medal."

"What?" Stiles asked confused.
Lydia smiled as she stood up and walked over towards Stiles before explaining, "The fields medal is the award for mathematics, it's the fields medal I'll be winning." Then she took his hand and started to lead him out onto the dance floor. Stiles eyes widened and a gleeful smile came over his face as he pumped his fist in the air quickly.

The music began to slow after awhile and Percy and Allison lightly swayed back and forth to the music with her head resting against Percy's chest.

"I'm glad I met you," Percy blurted out randomly.

"And why is that?" Allison asked a smile forming on her face.

"Everything with you just feels normal," Percy explained to the best of his ability, "I haven't exactly had the most normal average Joe life... and honestly it's a breath of fresh air to be able to play lacrosse, go to a school dance, and to just have a laid back evening with a beautiful girl who somehow has fallen for me."

Allison laughed slightly as they continued to dance, Percy eyed around the room to see that Stiles had managed to get Lydia to dance with him and a smile came across his face. However what Allison said next caught Percy off guard.   

"I love you Percy Jackson," Allison whispered as they swayed back and forth. Percy slightly stiffened images of Annabeth flying through his head, Allison quickly realized what she had said before she stared into Percy's sea green eyes before quickly saying, "You don't have to say it back."

As her arms rapped around Percy's neck as she pushed her body closer to his, "I just wanted you to know how I felt." Percy smiled at her as he kissed her lightly as they continued to sway side to side with the slow song. He thought about what she had said for a few moments knowing that he and Allison had been together for really only a month now, but even so they had been practically by each others side since they met on the first day of second semester. Love was something Percy was afraid of, even if Aphrodite had promised to spice up his love life it was true.

He was afraid of love, because it was very hard to gain and so easy to lose. He had lost to many friends, to many loved ones and part of Percy jackson was afraid that if he opened that part back up he would repeat history all over again. However as he danced with Allison Argent he remembered what Nico had told him several months ago.

"She would want you to move on and be happy, to live your life to the fullest."

Percy knew, that maybe everything could calm down soon. That when the prophecy came, Allison would be right there with him... just like Annabeth used to be. The son of Poseidon knew he would never stop loving Annabeth Chase, but she was gone and he shouldn't rule out loving someone ever again.

"We're reading the same book Allie," Percy informed her, "Your just a few chapters ahead of me right now." Allison let out a relived breath, and Percy even felt the weight lift off his shoulders before she kissed him again her hands wandering from around his shoulders towards his waist line.

"Common," She mumbled between kisses, "Let's go somewhere private." Percy rose a confused eyebrow at her as she gave him a dangerous smile, she grabbed his hands and began to lead him out of the gym.

Across the hall Stiles sighed as he poured himself some punch, tonight had been great for the most part. Until Lydia had left him to go try to find Jackson.

"Hey you good?" Scott asked sneaking up behind him.
"I'm fine," Stiles grumbled, "At least she knows I exist now." Scott let out a half smile before patting his back.
"Common, let's get some fresh air," Scott stated, "Who knows maybe we'll find you another strawberry blonde to occupy your mind." Stiles shrugged and the two of them exited the gym, however they ran into a frantic looking Jackson.

"Hey! Did you find Lydia?" Stiles asked slightly aggressive, "She went out looking for you."

"No, but... but," Jackson started to stammer. Scott and Stiles looked at one another before back at the son of Aphrodite.

"What did you do Jackson?" Stiles asked.

"I was out back behind the school and... The Argents found me," He stammered out.

"What did you say?" Stiles asked his heartbeat increasing. Jackson didn't answer at first as he looked at Scott and Stiles with a sorrow glance.

"Oh God they know," Scott breathed out as he glanced around.

"What did you tell them!" Stiles exclaimed grabbing Jackson and shoving him up against the lockers.

"They know! They know about Scott and Percy!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Oh that's just great Jackson, didn't tell on yourself did you?" Stiles growled.

"I didn't tell them about you either!" Jackson exclaimed. Stiles let go of Jackson as he went to Scott.

"You find Percy I'll find Lydia," Stiles exclaimed before looking back at Jackson, "And you... you stay here and try not to do anything else stupid!" Then the two best friends took off knowing the stakes just got higher.
>>>

"What are you doing?" Percy asked lightly as Allison led him towards the busses. She didn't respond as she simply pushed him up against a bus and started to kiss him passionately.

"Allie?" Percy asked, "The busses?"
"In a moment you're going to think this is an amazing idea," Allison stated as she rushed towards one of the bus doors and opened it up before climbing in. Percy shook his head yet a smile rose to his lips as he started to make his way towards the entrance as well.

"PERCY! PERCY!" He heard a voice call out towards him. Raising an eyebrow Percy turned around to see Scott rushing up towards him.

"Oh thank God you're okay!" Scott gasped, "Oh thank goodness I found you before they did."

"What?" Percy asked, "Scott what are you talking about?"
"Jackson, he told Argent everything, "Scott exclaimed, "He knows I'm the second beta, and he knows you're a demigod."

"What about Stiles?" Percy asked.

"No just you and me."

"Okay, go and find Stiles," Percy ordered, "Meet me at your work. I'll deal with the hunters okay?" Scott nodded however before either of them could act two cars pulled up in between the busses they were in between trapping them.

The car lights blinded Percy, as he rose one hand to block the headlights. Turning towards Scott the two boys realized that they had been caught by the hunters and they were trapped.

"Scott run," Percy ordered his friend.
"I'm not going anywhere!" Scott informed Percy placing his hand on his shoulder, " Were in this together."
Percy sighed before shaking his head, "Scott please run."
Before Scott could respond the two cars started to speed towards the two teenagers catching them off guard. Unable to do anything, Percy jumped towards the one on his right, tumbling over the hood and smashing into the windshield. He then slid off and landed in-between the two cars completely unconscious.

Scott however had been able to jump, sprawled our wolf style he had exposed himself to the hunters. He was completely shifted, and unable to think of anything else he bolted off into the night and sprinting in the woods in fear and ashamed he had left Percy behind.

The young demigod groaned as the sound of screeching metal was all he could hear as he gained consciousness. He was able to pull himself up leaning on the bus, feeling as if his body had been drinking fire for survival again. Ignoring the pain he suddenly remembered Allison, as she was falling out of the bus into her fathers arms in shock of what she had just seen. Once he was sure Allison was able to stand on her own the man rushed over to Percy exclaiming he had to make sure which one it was.

Percy didn't hear a single word the man said, but instead found his fist slamming into Argents jaw. The man stumbled backwards caught off guard holding his face with a furious expression on his face.
"You keep trying to convince me you're the good guy Chris," Percy spat out viscously, " But a good guy wouldn't be hunting down an innocent kid."

"You don't know what you've gotten yourself into Percy. This life is to dangerous for you to be involved in. I'm hunting a monster that'll lead me to the alpha! You need to stop getting in the way of that."
Percy's eyes gave off a look of hatred that the man flinched visibly and took a step back.
"You don't know of anything  I've been through," Percy snarled pushing away from his support on the bus, " I've been through more shit and terror then anyone triple my age could experience. I've seen monsters! And let me tell you Scott isn't one of them! The only monster here is you!"

Argents face scrunched up in confusion as he didn't understand what the young man statement meant. He as always suspected Percy has the second beta, but now that he wasn't the second one he still had no idea how the kid was able to know so much. Allison had told him how Scott and Percy ran out of the classroom the night of the school to find the janitors keys. That was the night he was certain Percy was the second beta, blinded by over protectiveness of his daughter and their relationship he handnt noticed it was Scott. Which meant Percy wasn't a werewolf but Jackson's confession of Percy perhaps being a demigod slightly made sense.

"Percy, lets not make a scene," Argent said putting his hands up slightly, " You're hurt and need to go to a hospital."

Percy glanced around him, he had four hunters around him, and Allison was staring at him her eyes full of tears as she watched the boy she loved being surrounded by men who could kill him. Taking a deep breath Percy's right hand slid into his pocket as he held his left one up pretending to surrender.

"He's just a kid man," Percy said honestly, "He hasn't killed or hurt anyone I've made sure of it.... you only hunt those who have shed blood he hasn't."

"That night at the school?" Argent asked.

"The alpha," Percy explained, "It was the alpha who attacked us."

"Why'd you think you'd be able to stop it?" Argent asked. Percy stared at him as his hand gripped around his trusty sword and his classic smirk spread across his face.

"Because I cut Medusa's head off when I was twelve," Percy snarled as he pulled his pen out and uncapped it kicking a hunter away from him before spinning on his feet and slamming the hurt of his sword into a face off another.

"I fought a Cyclopes and held up the sky! I tracked through the Labyrinth, and fought Kronos!" Percy continued as he slashed his sword on the bus causing sparks before he swept another hunters leg out from underneath him, as his sword then found its way to Argents throat, "I fought Giants, and fell into Tartarus.... and you think I'm afraid of a few humans with guns? I'm the son of Poseidon."

Allison's eyes widened as he heard Percy's testimony barely being able to believe what she heard,while Argent stared at the sword at his neck.

"Now son what do you think you're going to gain from killing me".

"I'm not going to kill you," Percy spat, "I just want you to know that I've watched to many of my friends, people I've loved die. Maybe you don't know about losing family yet Argent, but mark my words I'd rather fall back into Tartarus then let another one of my friends die to young."

Argent let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding before Percy ripped the gun from his hand and took a step backwards. The demigod eyed Allison for a moment before taking a deep breath. He needed to get out of here now, he had to find Scott and Stiles he couldn't dwell on what Allison thought of him now. There was to much at stake. Taking a deep breath Percy ordered his body to become water, he felt a massive tug in his gut yet Percy felt himself slowly start to break apart peace by peace, before his whole body was taken away by the wind, vanishing in a gust of mist. Argent stared in awe and confusion before glancing back at his daughter who was breathing deeply.

"What the hell just happened?!" Allison cried out.

>>>
Scott sprinted into the woods horrified at what just took place. Percy was captured just for being Scott's ally. Now Scott was alone as Derek was still missing, and Stiles was either at the dance still or captured himself.

Not wanting to go home, Scott quickly sprinted through the woods and towards his work where he assumed he'd be safe for a little while. He had no idea what he was going to do, but he knew he needed to find his friends even if he had no idea how to do that.

Stopping mid run in despair and fear he let out a scream of agony, that echoed throughout the night. He fell to the ground ignoring the fact he was getting his dress clothes dirty and weeped as he couldn't control his emotions.

He was all alone, and when a werewolf is alone they're known to not make it long. As an omega is known to be considerably weaker as it doesn't have the extra boost of strength a pack gives you. Not wanting to stay in one place for to long, Scott rose from the ground and continued to sprint out into the wilderness hoping he would be safe at work.

>>>

Stiles rushed out onto the lacrosse field suddenly blinded by the lights that were suddenly on. Putting his hand out to block he light from blinding him, he squinted across the field to try to find Lydia.

He spotted her in the middle of the field, taking a step backwards from a figure walking menacingly towards her.
"Peter," Stiles gasped before he found himself sprinting towards her.
"LYDIA!" He cried out, " RUUUUUNNNN!"

The strawberry blonde turned towards him in her fear she glancing back at the man, who's eyes were glowing red.
"LYDIA RUNN!" Stiles screamed again while sprinting. This time Lydia turned and attempted to rush towards him, but Peter leaped onto her and Stiles saw his mouth shift in humanly and his fangs dug deep into her as his claws slashed and dig into her shoulders and arm.

Stiles found himself screaming in anger and something tugged in his gut growing stronger every step he took.

I'm just saying, Shits about to hit the fan and non of y'all r gonna expect what Percy Jackson does next :)
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please let me know what you guys thought and remember to leave a like. The more active the story is the more motivation I have to keep updating it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

434 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
39.4K 971 14
Book 1 of my Teen Wolf series. ❝ 'You mean like, murdered?' Scott asks, looking a little scared. ❞...
33.3K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
766K 21.5K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...