Love. Be Afraid

By Total_Chaos13

(PJO/TW) | Percy Jackson and Teen Wolf Crossover| On the last day of winter break, two best friends search th... More

Disclaimer and Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Five (Part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Sneak Peak
Sequel

Chapter Eight

2.7K 82 8
By Total_Chaos13

PLEASE READ

So Since its been a year since I uploaded chapter 6, I decided To kinda shake some things up and focus this story heavily and Percy and Stiles. Percy will be the main character and point of view, while Stiles will be the secondary. Some chapters will be heavily Percy, and you will see his story line which is not TW canon, and then Stiles which will merge between both. I think I'm going to stick Percy with Derek a lot. I haven't decided on a ship for Percy yet, and Stiles will learn about his powers and lineage soon!

The next day at School, Percy found himself walking towards Allison's locker with her jacket sling across his shoulder. He had forgotten to return it to her yesterday, and he figured sooner would be better then later. As he turned the corner he saw her mindlessly talking to Lydia. Rising an eyebrow at the scene Percy couldn't help but remember that Lydia was infact a child of Athena. However she did not act like one at all. Maybe she just hit it well, considering she acted as a child of Aphrodite would. Shrugging, Percy approached casually and tapped his knuckles on the locker to draw the two girls attention.

"Hey Percy!" Allison exclaimed with a smile as she turned towards the demigod.
"Thought you might be needing this," Percy stated offering Allison her jacket, "I thought about keeping it but it's a tad to small." Allison smiled kindly as she retrieved the Jacket from Percy's hands and giving a thanks.

"So excited for your first game tomorrow?" She asked him, "I didn't know you played lacrosse. Until Friday."
"Bit nervous," Percy admitted shrugging his shoulders, "I've never actually played the sport before, so I'm just hoping I don't make a fool of myself."

"You've never played before?" Allison asked confused, "How'd you make first line?"

"I really don't know," Percy admitted, "Coach said he needed a strong... specimen is what he said in the defense."

"Well try your best not to blow it," Lydia said coolly,
"With your friend Scott dislocating Jackson's shoulder, your best player is going to be at half health for the season opener."

"I don't know," Percy replied raising an eyebrow at the strawberry blonde, "I've only been here a few weeks and to me it looks as if Scott is the best player on the team."
"The best players the captain sweetie," Lydia scoffed, "And I heard Scott's not playing anyways."

"Wait Scott's not playing?" Allison asked confused.
"Yeah, he doesn't seem like the type of person you can rely on does he?" Lydia replied slyly. Percy roller his eyes and let out a groan drawing weird looks from the two girls.

"Scott's undetermined for the game because he might have a concussion," Percy lied, "If he's cleared to play he'll play. If he's not he's not it's nothing about him not wanting to play or be reliable it's about him not getting hurt worse."

The bell rang ending the conversation, Percy nodded goodbye and headed towards his first block class confused and heavily annoyed.

>>>

At lunch Stiles sat his tray down next to Percy and Scott, sighing in frustration.
"You good?" Scott asked his friend.
"Yeah I just hate Mr. Harris," Stiles explained, "How about you did the concussion lie work on coach?"

"Nope," Scott sighed out, "He sent me to the nurse and then to the trainer who both said I was good to go."

"Well that's just great," Percy groaned out.
"It gets worse," Stiles informed them, "My dad said there was a 9:30 curfew, so basically the jerkoff who killed the girl can just show up and threaten to kill us more."
"Wait what?" Percy asked.
"Derek broke into my house last night," Scott explained, "Threatened to kill me if I played." Stiles patted on his friends shoulder and gave him a small smile.

"Are you guys sure he killed her?" Percy asked his tone serious.
"Yeah," Stiles and Scott replied in unison.
"Then let's find the second half of the body," Percy replied, "And get him tossed in jail."

"Where would we even look?" Stiles asked.

Percy glanced towards Scott before replying, "Well luckily for us, our friend here has a good sense of smell."

"Wait you want to use me as a hound?" Scott asked offended.

"No, I want you to go look around Derek's house and see if you smell blood or something. While Stiles try's to figure out how the hell we can stop you from shifting." Stiles stayed silent as Percy's plan seemed to be the only option at hand.

"Fine, but what if Derek catches me?" Scott asked, "And what are you going to be doing? Sitting at home doing nothing?"

"Who says he catches you?" Percy asked rising his eyebrows up towards the werewolf, "Because I'm going to meet up with him.... I'll give you two the night to figure things out while I distract him okay?"

"Wait what?" Stiles asked confused, "How are you going to distract him?"
Percy shrugged and simply replied, "I don't know but I'll figure something out." And with that Percy stood up and walked away leaving the two friends sitting alone.

"I like him," Stiles replied after a moment of silence.
"Is it because he can control water?" Scott asked annoyed.
"He literally pulled water out of the sink and slammed it into you," Stiles exclaimed, "How do you not find that awesome?"

"Do you really believe him?" Scott asked, "He's a nice guy and has been really helpful, but how can we know he's not playing us?"

"Scott he literally saved your life... and mine!" Stiles argued not understanding Scott's disapproval, "We can't do this with out him! We spent the weekend with him and you seemed fine with him then what's your problem with him now?"

"Because of Allison," Scott exclaimed, "She's into him, well according to Lydia. Stiles rolled his eyes in frustration at his friend. Scott had never had a girlfriend before, nor had really tried to be in a relationship. Allison seemed to of made an impact on his friend and for Scott's first high school crush he could tell he didn't want to lose the girl he liked so much.
"You sure it's not just Lydia making up threats to make you play?" Stiles asked, "And really man, Percy's the new guy trying to make friends. He's not going to make a move on Allison."

"I just don't want to mess up again man, I really like her and I know Percy isn't a bad guy I just...."

"Don't want to see the girl you like with someone else," Stiles finished for him as he glanced towards Lydia and Jackson across the lunchroom, "Trust me I know, but if Percy is down to help us with Derek and your situation. Who says he won't help you win  Allison?"

"I guess I just need to get to know him a little bit better you know?" Scott replied shrugging his shoulders, "With all that's happened recently I just feel like I've lost control over everything... I agree with you he's a great guy and his been really helpful, I just feel like I can't control my mood anymore."

"Look man, I get it. But Percy hasn't done anything to show he's even interested in Allison, all he has done has been nice and friendly towards us," Stiles responded.
"You're right,"Scott agreed, "He's a friend not an opponent."

>>>

It was late at night, and Percy was casually sitting on a park bench waiting for Derek Hale. He had left school after his talk with Scott and Stiles and had decided to go straight to Derek's, leaving a note that they needed to meet. He left his number on it, and after Percy had left they arranged meeting up. Part of the meet up was to help Scott and Stiles, the other part was because Percy needed to know the truth. He had been cautious however, making sure he wore a hoodie and hat just in case the hunters were out looking for him and any werewolves once again tonight.

He needed to know if Derek killed that girl, and he needed to put an end of Derek being aggressive towards Scott. He was just a helpless kid who got into a sticky situation and needed help not threats. A few minutes passed by, before Percy saw the black Corvette pull into the parking lot next to his car. Percy pulled his phone out and texted Stiles that Derek was away from the house, hoping his two friends would be able to use the time to figure out if Derek was guilty or not.

"You know there's a curfew for everyone under Eighteen right?" Derek asked as he walked towards Percy.
"And there's also laws about breaking and entering people's houses," Percy responded coldly.
"I would say you're right," Derek said shrugging, "Why couldn't this be settled over a phone call."

"I like face to face better," Percy stated standing up from the park bench to meet Derek, "Gets the point across better."

"Uh huh," Derek responded, "Go on with it."

"We need to get on the same page," Percy began, "If you actually want to help Scott, there can't be any of this menacing and attacking bullshit you got going on."

"Think about what happens if he plays tomorrow night," Derek exclaimed, "He loses control and shifts in front of all his friends, and his mother! His life would be ruined and he would become the top target for the Argents!"

"He's just a teenager Derek!" Percy exclaimed, "I've done a lot of research and from what I've gathered Hunters don't attack those who haven't killed anyone! They'll just use him to get to the alpha and honestly isn't that what we all want?"

"The Alpha killed my sister, and took her powers... yes I want that. But Scott's not ready, and we can't let the Argents use him, no matter if he has a crush on there daughter or not!" Derek exclaimed.

"Then actually help him!" Percy exclaimed in frustration, "Because right now Scott and Stiles think you killed that girl! And honestly I saw the dirt pile by your house when I was there, what happens when the Poilce come knocking?"

"I'll be proven innocent, there's bite marks and claw marks all over her, I'll be in jail for half a day," Derek shrugged, "And if that's what it takes for Scott and Stiles to believe I'm not a killer then so be it, I can hold my own."

Percy sighed annoyed as he turned from Derek shaking his head in frustration. Derek obviously didn't kill the girl, hell he said it was his sister and he said his sister was an alpha. Percy's mind began to connect the dots as he remembered Derek's eyes were blue, not the red of an alphas.

"That's what they're doing right now isn't it?" Derek asked, "Trying to get me convicted for murder so Scott can play a lacrosse game? And you drew me out here so I wouldn't stop them."

Percy sighed as he turned back towards Derek and gave the werewolf a nod, Derek simply sighed frustrated before saying, " But you did want to talk."

"Yeah," Percy sighed out, "Look if you're not the alpha then who is?"
"I don't know."
"Well it bit Scott, so does he have some sort of connection with it?" Percy asked.

"In theory yeah," Derek explained, "Scott doesn't have full control when he's shifted yet so when the Alpha howls it will pull Scott's wolf out in response to join his alpha. However, once Scott rejects the alpha he's no longer apart of its pack and I'm guessing that's going to be a lot harder then what it seems."
"Why?"
"In most cases you're either born part of a pack, or bitten willingly into one. This case Scott has been forcefully turned, so I'd assume the alpha will prey on Scott's inability to control his shift, and make him join him. He'll make Scott feel helpless to the point he has no other choice but to join the alpha."

"How the hell will he do that?" Percy asked confused.
"I've heard of stories of it but... basically the alpha needs betas to make it stronger. When Scott's with the alpha they both will be stronger, so if the alpha forces Scott to kill someone, or say all of his friends making Scott think he did it himself..."

"Scott will go to the alpha for help, and ultimately join the alpha," Percy concluded. Derek nodded and Percy sighed frustrated.
"However we can use Scott's connection to our advantage," Derek stated, "But I'll leave that for when I'm out of prison. Just focus on making sure Scott doesn't kill anyone tomorrow night, and if you can get him to not play do it."

"I'm sorry," Percy replied honestly, "But you can tell why they thought it was you I was just trying to kill two birds with one stone."
"I know, I can hear your heart beat you're not lying," Derek responded as he turned away from him and walked back towards his car before he turned back and added, "I'll try my best to be more helpful... but I think that roles best left for you."

"He needs you to teach him control," Percy called back.
"I will," Derek replied, "But in order to do that being nice doesn't always get the job done... at least it didn't for me. And with that Derek got into his car and drove away leaving Percy in the park alone once again.

Sighing Percy glanced towards the woods behind the playground in the park, and to his amazement he saw a pair of red eyes staring back at him. Instinctively Percy snatched Riptide from his pocket and stared at the two eyes before making a rash choice, and sprinting towards them. They vanished as Percy gained ground but he didn't stop running, he quickly burst through the tree line uncapping Riptide and glancing around for any sign of the beast he had seen bite Scott. However instead of a growl or red eyes, he heard the sound of a gun being pointed to the side of his head.

"Put the sword down son," a gruff voice sounded out as two more men stood in front of him aiming there assault rifles, with red laser pointers at his chest. Percy began to weigh his options before the man jammed the barrel of gun closer to his head.

"I said put the sword down." Percy grimaced frustrated with the fact that these men could see through the mist and know he wasn't holding a pen out for protection. Gritting his teeth Percy dropped the sword to the ground before quickly reacting, throwing his left hand upwards and grabbing the mans arm before he had time to react. He then spun around quickly and sent a fist to the mans face before diving forwards and avoiding the spray of silenced bullets coming his way.

Ignoring the twigs and rocks cutting up his skin, Percy scrambled to his feet, and sprinted off, with the men close behind him. He quickly zigzagged through trees and ducked underneath low branches before he skidded to a stop at a cliff. He cursed to gods underneath his breath, however he did notice he had been lucky enough to run towards the cliff below the small lake. However Percy wasn't found of jumping from tall heights and into water, not since his free fall into Tartarus.

"End of the line kid!" He heard the gruff voice call out, as the sets of footsteps following him also came to a stop behind him. Percy turned around, and swallowed hard as he saw Allison's father once again aiming his pistol towards him.

"I'm not a werewolf!" Percy growled doing his best to deepen in voice and growl his words out to disguise his voice.

"Then why did you help that beta last Friday?" Argent asked raising his eyebrow.
"So he can lead me to the alpha," Percy lied, "So I can kill it."
"Then we have the same goals," Argent replied.
"My goals don't include hurting an innocent person," Percy responded. Argent didn't respond so Percy decided to ask some questions.
"Do you know who I am?"

"No," Argent sighed, "Should I?"

"No, do you know who Medusa is?"

"Yes?"

"I'm the one who killed her,"Percy stated with a smirk, "When I was Twelve." Then off that note Percy leapt off the cliff and into the lake below.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and who do you think Percy should be with? And Lydia isn't an option, and I might wait till season 2 before Percy winds up with anyone but just let me know. And FYI Stiles will start to learn about his powers soon. Ik it's like chapter 8 but it's still only episode 2. I'm trying to mix some things up and have fun with the story line and make it fresh for y'all so it's not like you're watching the show.

So expect the story line to be very different from the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
170K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
1.3K 77 68
Stuart returns to Beacon Hills after being gone for the Google internship but after a stroll through the woods Stuart life is about to change for not...
4.4K 270 16
Skylar Argent is not your usual teen. She is a danger, she is the embodiment of the devil, and most of all, she is a werewolf huntress. When her mot...