THE MISTRESS ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

Eshaan Ranawat is an ambitious young man who has climbed ladders of success with his merit and by blandishing... More

PROLOGUE
1~ Fake Lives
2~ The Mysterious Woman
3~ A Restless Mind and A Lazy Sunday
AUTHOR'S NOTE
4~ The Cruel and The Lonely
5~ Dining Together
6~ Strange and Mysterious
TEASER
7~ His Apartment
8~ Seduced
9~ Eshaan Helps
10~ The Photo shoot
TEASER
11~ Let's Celebrate
12~ The Boss is Angry
TEASER
13~ A Hot Encounter
14~ Fun with Ice
15~ A Passionate Night (Mature)
17~ Getting to the Big Fish
18~ Confused and Guilty
19~ Good News and Struggles
20~ Lust
TEASER
21~ Disappointed and Determined
22~ Dinner Plans
23~ Small Intimate encounter
24~ A Phone Call
TEASER (Mature)
25~ Suite 810
26~ Surprise and Anger
27~ Fashion Week
28~ You are Special
29~ Nightmare
30~ Dilemma (Mature)
31~ Kabir Calling! (Slightly Mature)
32~ Condition
TEASER
33~ NRI Bff
34~ At the Auditions
35~ Cricket or Chick?
36~ Make a Choice
37~ Boss's New Mistress
38~ Chapter Closed
39~ Australia
40~ Unrequited Feelings
41~ A Family Man
42~ The Life She Always Wanted
43~ I am not Perfect
44~ Boss's Secret
45~ Super-Duper Awkward
46~ Moving In
47~ My Room, Your Room
48~ Planning a Surprise
49~ Don't Mess With Me
50~ Tit For Tat
51~ GirlFriend
52~ Trust and Challenge
53~ You can't be Me
TEASER
54~ Once Bitten Twice Shy
55~ Drunk Confession
56~ Sensuous, Romantic and Stupid
57~ Ravishing Red
58~ It's All in the Past
59~ Slip and Fall
60~ Making Love (Mature)
Master and Slave (TEASER)
61~ A Liar and A Tomboy
Master and Slave TEASER II
62~ Master and Slave (Mature)
63~ Promise?... I Promise
64~ Bliss
65~ Now is your Chance
66~ Broken Promise
67~ Risking it All
68~ You Are Lying...
69~ Shattered
70~ I Trust You
71~ His Confessions
72~ What He Left Behind
73~ Heart-Break
74~ When Trust Breaks
75~ His Last Letter
76~ The Haunting Memory and Moving On
77~ Revelation
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE

16~ Next Morning

4.2K 163 30
By crazywriter1116

Next morning, Monica woke up first. She rubbed her eyes and shifted away from Eshaan. She winced feeling her body sore and she frowned. She opened her eyes and tilted her head. Eshaan was lying on his back and was fast asleep. His mouth slightly parted. Monica propped up on her elbow and kept looking at him.

Shit! She had sex with him last night. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Monica sat up

'****' She cursed clenching her forehead. She didn't understand what had happened to her last night. She wasn't even drunk. She should have stopped him instead she excitedly gave herself to him, like on a platter. Monica smacked her forehead. She was missing him for two days and finally, they met, and when he made advances she couldn't control. But why? This has never happened to her. Monica never loses self-control.

'Shit!' She buried her face in her palms and shook her head. Eshaan was supposed to be just a pawn to get to the big fish, Kabir Singhal. That is why she had approached him in the first place. Then, he began helping her with her career and she thought maybe Kabir wasn't needed at all and Eshaan would be enough. She was planning to ditch him once her work was done. And she was only supposed to seduce him and make him want her. So that in desperation he does everything she wants him to. It was working. Hoping to get laid Eshaan was going out of the way to help her but now, now that they had sex he won't remain desperate and excited.

Monica clenched her hair.

What happened to me? This has never happened before. I had never wavered but why with Eshaan – She kept questioning herself.

'Monica.' She stiffened on hearing his groggy voice. She turned around and found him muttering her name in his sleep. Her gaze moved from his face to his crotch and she noticed a boner.

Then something struck her, and she smiled to herself.

She was fretting for no reason. Now, the lion has tasted blood – Monica's smile widened

After a while, Monica climbed down the bed and gathered her clothes. Quickly, she dressed and glanced at him. Eshaan was snoring little and in small intervals taking her name. She smiled before tip-toeing towards the door. Before she could open the door, someone opened it and entered unannounced.

'Sahebji, you are still slee-' Shumi stopped talking when she looked at a disheveled Monica. She stared at her wide-eyed before composing herself. Monica smiled awkwardly at her. Shumi placed her hand on her hip and asked her sternly.

'Who you?'

'I-I am a friend of Eshaan and I-' Monica stammered forming a sentence in her head as the maid eyed her suspiciously.

'You Chor. (thief)' Shumi asked seriously. Monica's eyes widened. She shook her head and waved her hands.

'No, No. I am-' The two ladies turned their head towards the bed as Eshaan groaned in his sleep.

Eshaan woke up with a bright smile on his face. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. Stretching his arm to Monica's side he frowned realizing she wasn't there. He opened his eyes and looked front.

'Shumi? Monica?' Eshaan was startled upon seeing two women in his room. Thankfully, he was wearing boxers, so he wasn't embarrassed.

'Sahebji, who is this woman?' Shumi pointed at Monica. Monica ruffled her messy hair and looked at Eshaan. She smirked at him. Eshaan stared at both the women briefly before smiling.

'Arey, Shumi she is my friend. She also keys to my apartment. I was busy these days, so she came to check on me.' Eshaan explained. Shumi eyed him briefly before looking at Monica who smiled back. She then turned around and walked away muttering something in Marathi. Monica and Eshaan looked at each other and suppressed their giggle.

*************************

Hawwww, Monica

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Please drop your thoughts in the comment *smiles*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
1.4K 138 8
"I've loved a million girls but my love you were the only diamond among the stones. I love you like the moon loves the Earth." Ishaan Malhotra - 19yr...
51.4K 2.6K 23
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
659K 40.4K 44
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...