Yaoi One-Shots (18+)

By CrazyBatCoon

This is my first one shot thing so it might be bad so hope you like it and enjoy and this is (BoyxBoy) (18+... More

SoulxKid (Soul Eater) YAOI
BillxDipper (Gravity Falls) YAOI
Shionxnezumi (No.6) YAOI
Karma x nagisa (Assassination classroom) YAOI
Q&A
Peter PanxHook (once upon a time) YAOI
Merry Christmas
Spideypool (Avengers) YAOI {Part One}
Spideypool (Avengers) YAOI {Part Two}
Destiel (Supernatural) YAOI
TomxNekoHarry (Harry Potter) YAOI
Gumlee (Adventure Time Rev.) YAOI
Kaname x Zero (Vampire knight) YAOI {Part One}
Authors Note
Thanks you! PLEASE READ!
Ayato x Subaru (Diabolic lovers) YAOI (fluff)
I Got Tagged
LaughingJackxIsaac (Creepypasta) YAOI AU
Adrienath (Miraculous Ladybug) YAOI AU
Nightsliver (X-men) YAOI
HOLY SHIT!!! Thank you guys. 2k reads!!
Stonathan (Stranger things) YAOI
Sterek (Teen Wolf) YAOI AU
WillDip (Reverse Falls) YAOI
OliverxBarry (Green Arrow and Flash) YAOI
EthanxJesse (My Babysitters a Vampire) YAOI
Kaixmiko (OC's) YAOI
Q&A (sort of but read pls)
MikaYuu (part one) AU
Read please guys
Guys please read
LuixJeff (creepypasta) YAOI
// Question guys // PLEASE HELP //
Sorry guys
MiniCat (Youtubers) FLUFFY YAOI
New Book !
Tagged
H2OVanoss (YouTubers) AU FLUFF
Krii7y (YouTubers) FLUFF
Important please read
Take a moment
Sorry

SpencerxDamon (OC story) FLUFF/YAOI

846 11 1
By CrazyBatCoon

This is and oc story it's about Greek Gods and there kids kind of like Percy Jackson but not. So hope you enjoy.
Words:2339 

x•xDamon's PoVx•x

I'm walking around town with my sister and my little brother. We were just looking around for something we could cook later when a girl walks up to me. "Hey there hot stuff." She tells me and I smirk. "Hey." I say to her and she gets really close to me. "Do you need something ma'am?" I ask her and she nods her head and tells me "you" and gets extremely close. I would always take the offer to take her home but she would have to pay me but I want to spend time with my family. "Sorry can't I'm spending time with my family." I say and walks off with Aria my sister and my little brother Damien. (Yes there names are the same but I didn't do it me and my friends made this oc thing up).

*^*time skip to at the mansion*^*

We get inside the house and it's night time so we get in and Aria goes to the kitchen and fixes the food and Damien just plays around the house. I was about to walk inside when I heard a twig snap. "Who's there?" I says and then I hear crying. I look over to the side of me and see a boy crying. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask him and he sniffs. "I lost my sister and I can't find her." He tells me and I walk to him and walk him to the front door. "Here how about this you can stay here for the night and then we can find your sister in the morning." I tell him and he nods his head.

We walk in and Damien walks up to me. "Big brother who's this?" He asks me and I think about it. "Come to think of it I don't know his name?" I think to myself. "What's your name?" I ask him and he looks at me. "My name is Spencer." He says and I smile. "Well I'm Damon and this here is my little brother Damien and my sister is in the kitchen her name is Aria." I tell him and smile.

We start walking to the kitchen and sit at the table. "Here you go guys i hope you like it." Aria says and I smile. "You know we love your cooking." I tell her and she smiles. We all eat and have a good time then my phone goes off. I look at it and I have a job. I get up and walk to the door. "I'll be right back guys I have to do something." I tell them and run out the door.

*•^Spencer's PoV^•*

"He's been going out a lot lately big sister do you think he would have a secret girl maybe?" I hear the little boy Damien say. "I don't know but I wish he wouldn't go out this much cause sometimes he comes back home scratched and bruised." I hear Aria the older sister say and I kind of get curious. "Hey guys I'll be right back I have to use the restroom." I tell them and walk off to a room somewhere and use my powers to teleport me to We're Damon is.

When I get there I change into my girl form and walk up to him. "Hey there hot stuff." I tell him and cringe. "This is so weird." I think and he turns around and looks at me. He then pins me to a wall and smirks. "What are you doing back here?" He asks me and I smile. "I wanted to see you again." I tell him and he smirks.

"Well your in for a treat." He tells me and I get worried a bit and try to push him away but he goes to my neck and starts sucking on it. I'm pretty sure he left a mark. "Now that's better, anyways you should go home." He tells me with a deep tone and I run away from him. I then teleport back to the room I was in and and walk to a bathroom.

"Shit he left a mark. I guess he's not as dumb as he looks." I think and try to cover the mark.

x•xDamon's PoVx•x

After the girl ran away I went back to hunt my pray back down. I sneak up behind him and stab him in the throat killing him instantly. I look at what I've done and start walking back to the place where I get the money for killing the man.

I get the money and walk back home. I walk to the house and see Damien watching tv and Aria reading a book and Spencer not here. I walk to my room fast and try not to be seen. As I get to my room I walk into the walk in bathroom and look at my shirt with blood on it. "Damn this was my favorite shirt to." I sigh and take it off.

As I was up I feel someone's presence but think nothing of it. "Well, well, well look what we have here." I hear someone say and I look over to see Spencer. "What the..." I start to say but was cut off. "Don't worry I'm not here to kill you I'm just here to tell the gods what you've been doing." I hear Spencer say and I get confused. "He couldn't know I'm the son of hades could he." I think and look at him. "What do you mean?" I pretend not to know what he's talking about. "You know what I mean son of hades." He says and I sigh and look at my ring then look up.

"What do you want." I say to him and notice a mark on his neck in the same spot I marked the girl at. "Ha I knew it you were the girl. Are you by chance he son of Aphrodite?" I ask him and he looks at me and smirks. "Yes I am and now I'm here to bring you to the gods." I shake my head. "I can't let you do that I have a family to help out." I say and walk away from him.

"What do you mean?" He asks me and I look back at him. "Well unlike you your mother actually likes you and so she feeds you and shit well my father does nothing for my family and me being the oldest I have to take care of them. So piss off and go back home." I tell him and he looks mad.

As I look for a new shirt he hits me in the back. "Well why do you kill people?!" He ask and yells at me. I sigh not wanting to answer. "I'm not telling you now go down stairs and pretend nothing happened up here." I tell him and he stomps off and I put a shirt on.

"This is going to a really long day." I think and walk down stairs.

*^*a few months later Damon's PoV*^*

Me and Aria and Damien and Spencer all sit at the table about to eat dinner when my phone buzzes and I look at it and it says,

To Damon,
I want you to take on a big job for me it will pay $2,000 dollars for. I want you to kill the most wanted criminal and then bring back his ring on his right hand. I need it for selling to get money.
Your boss.

I sigh as I read this and I get up. "I'll be back guys." I tell them and walk out the door.

*•^Spencer's PoV^•*
I hear Damon walk out the door and I look at Aria and Damien and see them sad. I decided to get up. "I'm going to follow him." I tell them and run out.

I run really fast to catch up to Damon. I look at him. "What job do you have now?" I ask him and he just sighs. "Spencer please go back home." He tells me and I feel like something is off. "His emotions are gone I just can't tell what he's feeling anymore." I think and he starts walking so I walk with him.

He gave up trying to get me to go back home. We go to the place we are supposed to be in and he s just watching the man. "This man looks evil." I think and look at Damon. "Okay Spencer stay here or go home." He tells me and I don't even get to answer before he walk away.

x•xDamon's PoVx•x

I start to sneak up on my target and right as I was about to stab the knife into his back he turns around. He sees me and grabs my wrist and turns it around stabbing me in the chest. I fall down from the pain in my chest and all I hear is screaming and the guy trying to run away. I pull the knife out no matter if it hurts or not, and I throw it at the man. "I killed him good now to go home." I think but can't get up.

I see Spencer with tears in his eyes. "Don't cry please I'll be fine." I think and everything goes black.

*•^Spencer's PoV^•*

When I see the man stab Damon i run to Damon and scream his name. "DAMON!!!" I yell trying to get to him I then see him pull the knife out of his chest and throwing it at the man killing him instantly. I try to hold back tears. "Damnit all why can't you be in your god form you could actually heal."  I think and get sad.

"Why am I sad? I'm the son of Aphrodite i normal don't care for anyone." I say out loud and look at Damon. I snap my fingers and teleport to Damon's room. We land on the floor and I get up and pick him up and puts him on the bed. "Oh god, oh god I need medicine." I say and runs down stairs.

x•xDamon's PoVx•x

I wake up with a pain in my chest. I grown and get up and limp to the bathroom. "Shit this hurts more then I was going for." I think and take my shirt off. I take the gauze's and put them around my chest. I cough and when I do I cough up blood. "Shit." I whisper. I wipe my mouth and grown again.

I hear footsteps coining to my room. Then I hear someone calling my name. "Damon where did you go?" I hear the person say and I smiles . "Spencer." I think and I hear him looking everywhere then he walks to the bathroom. I see him look at me and tear up. I smile and wave at him. He runs to me and hugs me and everything he had was on the floor.

He keeps crying and I pet his head and try to calm him down. "Spencer don't cry please." I tell him and he just shakes his head. "Why?" I asked him confused. "Because you are really special to me and you almost died Damon." He tells me and I smile. I kiss his head and he looks up at me. He then turns red. Then I hear footsteps running up to my room. "Damon your awake!" I hear and see my little brother Damien. He runs to me and hugs me. He then starts crying and I tell him "everything is going to be okay". I then here Spencer mutter "this little brat." I kind of giggle and look at Damon. It's late at night and he looks tired. "Okay Damien time to go to bed." I say and pick him up and carry him to bed. I put him on the bed and tuck him in and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight Damien" I say . "Goodnight big brother and goodnight big brothers boyfriend." I hear Damien say and I laugh a little and I see Spencer's face go red. "D..Damon I need t..t..to ask you s..som..something." He tells me while stuttering.

"Okay tell me." I say to him and he back up form me. "Well every time y..you are really c..cl..close to me my h...heart beats faster." He says and I smirk. I walk up to him and he looks at me. I lean down and kiss him. He kisses back and I pick him up. I walk to my room and close the door and close it and lay him down. I kiss him and he kisses back. My hands go up his body and he bits his lip. I pull his shirt off and throw it somewhere. I kisses his neck trying to find a sweet spot. Then on cue he moans. I smirk and abuse that spot. I smirks and stop.

"Did you have fun." I say with a smirk he nods his head and I kiss his head and lay down beside him.

"I love you Spencer."  I tell him

"I love you too Damon" He says

We then fall asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 27 11
It's just some one shots for our fav characters ~ I don't have a schedule I just update when I can/ want to ~ I'll take requests for ships or one sho...
35.6K 559 15
Currently Updating a lot of my older published chapters since I first wrote this in 2022 so sorry if some of the first chapters are better than older...
600K 8.8K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...
46.8K 976 6
The story is about Manabu and Ayanokouji after the have met for the first time. This is a fan fiction that my friend made and this time I was the ed...