SpencerxDamon (OC story) FLUFF/YAOI

This is and oc story it's about Greek Gods and there kids kind of like Percy Jackson but not. So hope you enjoy.
Words:2339 

x•xDamon's PoVx•x

I'm walking around town with my sister and my little brother. We were just looking around for something we could cook later when a girl walks up to me. "Hey there hot stuff." She tells me and I smirk. "Hey." I say to her and she gets really close to me. "Do you need something ma'am?" I ask her and she nods her head and tells me "you" and gets extremely close. I would always take the offer to take her home but she would have to pay me but I want to spend time with my family. "Sorry can't I'm spending time with my family." I say and walks off with Aria my sister and my little brother Damien. (Yes there names are the same but I didn't do it me and my friends made this oc thing up).

*^*time skip to at the mansion*^*

We get inside the house and it's night time so we get in and Aria goes to the kitchen and fixes the food and Damien just plays around the house. I was about to walk inside when I heard a twig snap. "Who's there?" I says and then I hear crying. I look over to the side of me and see a boy crying. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask him and he sniffs. "I lost my sister and I can't find her." He tells me and I walk to him and walk him to the front door. "Here how about this you can stay here for the night and then we can find your sister in the morning." I tell him and he nods his head.

We walk in and Damien walks up to me. "Big brother who's this?" He asks me and I think about it. "Come to think of it I don't know his name?" I think to myself. "What's your name?" I ask him and he looks at me. "My name is Spencer." He says and I smile. "Well I'm Damon and this here is my little brother Damien and my sister is in the kitchen her name is Aria." I tell him and smile.

We start walking to the kitchen and sit at the table. "Here you go guys i hope you like it." Aria says and I smile. "You know we love your cooking." I tell her and she smiles. We all eat and have a good time then my phone goes off. I look at it and I have a job. I get up and walk to the door. "I'll be right back guys I have to do something." I tell them and run out the door.

*•^Spencer's PoV^•*

"He's been going out a lot lately big sister do you think he would have a secret girl maybe?" I hear the little boy Damien say. "I don't know but I wish he wouldn't go out this much cause sometimes he comes back home scratched and bruised." I hear Aria the older sister say and I kind of get curious. "Hey guys I'll be right back I have to use the restroom." I tell them and walk off to a room somewhere and use my powers to teleport me to We're Damon is.

When I get there I change into my girl form and walk up to him. "Hey there hot stuff." I tell him and cringe. "This is so weird." I think and he turns around and looks at me. He then pins me to a wall and smirks. "What are you doing back here?" He asks me and I smile. "I wanted to see you again." I tell him and he smirks.

"Well your in for a treat." He tells me and I get worried a bit and try to push him away but he goes to my neck and starts sucking on it. I'm pretty sure he left a mark. "Now that's better, anyways you should go home." He tells me with a deep tone and I run away from him. I then teleport back to the room I was in and and walk to a bathroom.

"Shit he left a mark. I guess he's not as dumb as he looks." I think and try to cover the mark.

x•xDamon's PoVx•x

After the girl ran away I went back to hunt my pray back down. I sneak up behind him and stab him in the throat killing him instantly. I look at what I've done and start walking back to the place where I get the money for killing the man.