SoulxKid (Soul Eater) YAOI

Okay so um this is the first chapter so it might be really bad so um yeah sorry bout this.

So if you do not know what yaoi is it is boyxboy (boy on boy) so yeah I hope y'all like this and so chapters might be 18+ so take warning ⚠️.

Okay on with the chapter

_________________________________

Soul was wondering the halls and of corse he got in trouble again so he went to go to detention so he walked to room 112.

He finally found it because he has never been there before and he saw Kid, Liz, Patty, Maka, and Black Star he was surprised Kid was in detention and Maka everyone else not so much.

"SOUL YOUR LATE.!!!!" Maka screamed at Soul and he just walked to the table and the teacher told him he was supposed to stay later then everyone else.

"Soul and Kid you two have to stay in detention for the rest of the day till 7:00 or 8:00 so have fun." Professor Stein says to Kid and Soul.

Soul starts blushing because he has a very BIG crush on Kid but he keeps pushing it off because he doesn't want anyone to know that he likes a boy.

"Everyone accepted Kid and Soul can go you two stay here and then leave at 9:00 now because I want you two so bye have fun." Professor Stein says to everyone.

Soul looks at Kid doing his homework and watches his movements and thinks to himself, "damn Kid is so hot." He thinks and blush and looks away.

Kid looks up and sees Soul turned around and asks "Soul are you alright because your face is reddish.?" Kid asks with a confused/considering look on his face.

"I-I'm fine." Soul says to him stuttering and trying his best not to look at Kid.

Kid gets up to go and see if Soul is really okay but his clumsy self trips and falls onto Soul and they are now both on the floor.

"S-sorry Soul.!" Kid says loudly and Soul turned them over to were kid is on the bottom. Soul finally gave up on hiding his feelings for Kid so he told him.

"Kid I like you.!" He says to him blushing hoping Kid will love him back but he doubts that. "I l-like y-you to S-Soul." Kid says to soul turning red.

Soul smiles and goes to his ear and whispers, "your mine now Kid." Soul says seductively and Kid blushes and try's to hide his face.

Soul grabs Kids wrists and puts them over his head and kisses him roughly but Kid kisses back.

Soul stops and goes to his neck and leaves love marks/bites on his neck and of corse Kid would want it to be semantical so he goes to the other side of his neck and leaves loves makes/bites.

Kid try's so hard not to let moans come out but fails and Soul smirks and Kid try's to cover his mouth but fails again.

Soul says to Kid seductively "don't cover your mouth I love your moans." Kid turns red and moans by accident because of Soul leaving love marks/bites on his chest.

Kid is now naked as Soul kisses down his stomach and goes to his member (OMG HELP MEEEE AHHH HELP) and licks the tip and sucks on it and sucks harder as Kid moans more.

"AHHH...SOUL...I-I...M CLOSE..." Kid says close to his climax and after two more hard sucks Kid came in Souls mouth.

"I really love you Kid so much." Soul says to Kid.

"I lo...ve y...ou to Soul so much." Kid says through breathes.

____________________________________
OH MY GOD I NEED SO FREAKING HOLY WATER AND SOME SERIOS HELP NOW OH GOD.

Hope y'all liked tho so if you enjoyed comment what I should have for another ship to do for this and like and follow me

(not really don't follow me I'm a bad person lol) but hope y'all liked it bye.

Words; 685