Marvel Knights: The Spectacul...

By joedino

Spectacular spiderman with tons of twists and references, plus avengers crossover. Takes place before the fir... More

The Prologue
1: the day before the incident
2: the night before the trip.
4: more side effects
5: consequences

3: The Spider Bite

75 1 0
By joedino

- the next morning

Peter Parker pov
Zzzzzz

Ben Parker: Peter.

Zzzzz

Ben Partker: peter!

Huh? Yawned to find uncle Ben waking me.

Me: *yawn morning uncle Ben.

Ben Parker: morning to you too kiddo. Don't want you miss out on the trip you've always talked about.

Me: the trip!

Uncle Ben steps out for me to change. My usual white button shirt, brown jeans, blue and white sneakers, and my glasses. I comb my hair to make it neat.

I rushed down stairs with my backpack and grabbed two toasts from the kitchen table which caused uncle ben to chuckle. I gave aunt May a kiss on the cheek. And said bye to both of them and ran out the door.

- in the school bus at midtown front way.

All five of us are in the back. Me and gwen are discussing the possible discoveries that awaited us. Eddie just staring through the window. Harry looking through his phone. And Gargan... sleeping.

Beck Underwood was next entered bus and sat one of the front seats. Eddie mood lighten from her presence which makes me smile for him. I haven't seen him drawn into any girl since-

Eddie Brock: oh damn it!

He yelled whispered and ducked behind the next seat. I looked from what he saw and my eyes widened.

Anne Weying. (A/N: and another surpise character. Instead of classic ex wife, here Anne will be Eddie's ex girlfriend)

Eddie's ex girlfriend and who I also dispised.

Their relationship was going good at first until she changed everything around for him. Warm outside but with nasty insides.

He groaned that Anne ended up in the same bus and prays that they won't be in the same group.

- later, front of the ESU laboratory.

Aaron Warren: ...-, Liz Allen, Eddie Brock, Anne Weying, Randy Robertson,...

Eddie's eye twitch from that row call.

Our biologist teacher, Mr. Aaron Warren, is including half of his class like us five, plus Flash, Liz, Rand, Kong, glory, and sally. Beck Underwood, Anne Weying and half of their class are to join Mr. Warren's group

We all proceed into the lab. It was huge with large equipment and clean metal tables with test tubes, text books and microscopes, on the walls are medium to large glass containers fill with their own habitats, each containing a species of reptile, mammal or insects.

There are larger computers showing analyses, larger grappling claws, large glass spheres for containing certain experiments, and so much more!

We were first introduced by a couple in lab coats.

A tall, short hair cut blonde man with a surprisingly mechanical right arm. To his left is a woman his age shorter than him with red hair.

???: greetings everyone. My name is Dr. Curt Connors. And this is my wife martha.

Martha Connors: welcome students to Empire State University's lab in the bio research station.

-20 minuutes later

Me, Gwen, and few others are by the reptile containment section, with Dr. Connors explain some of the main focuses while staring at the lizards.

Dr. Connors then excused himself as he called his wife that he will be in the his office for a short moment.

Martha Connors takes over and we head across the reptiles and next is the insects. We took on a few more glimpses before continuing.

Me and Gwen stare at the containing scaly specimens displaying at the wall with awe on the exotic species.

Gwen Stacy: isn't this exciting?

She asked me with glee.

... until Flash shoved aside me with a smug on his face. while his girlfriend Liz Allen, one of the popular cheerleaders, still holding him in his right arm.

Flash Thompson: sure, if you like things that crawled out from under a rock. Or you are one! HAHAHAHA!

He shoved my head away with as they walked passed me.

'Man, seriously Flash, when are you gonna grow up.'

Everyone has gathered to the next table with fighteen glass box containers stacked on top. Each box contains a VERY UNIQUE spider with a brightly colored red and blue pattern.

Martha Connors explains about these specimens. Harry joins at the far left and Gwen looks closer the containers.

Me, Eddie, and Gargan are at back but still can view it. Eddie on the farside of us to avoid glances from Anne. Gargan... leans his head back while snoring his wide open mouth in a sleep. I just focus on the colors of the spiders.

Martha Connors: and over here is we have ESU's collection of spiders. All genetically altered to combine the most impressive traits from multiple species into 15... super spiders.

Super spiders?

Gwen leans closer to the center box and notice something was off.

Gwen Stacy: um? There are only fourteen.

She turns to Martha

Gwen Stacy: one's missing.

Martha became surprised and walks colser to the table.

Martha Connors: huh, my husband must have removed it for further study.

Suddenly I felt a slight weird tickle coming down on my wrist to the top of my hand.
.
.
.

Me: ah!

I felt a sting on my hand and looked at it see what it was. I was shocked.

The spider. The missing one.

It then jumped off to the floor and crawled away into hiding.

My rub my hand still feeling the sting. It's getting slowly more painful I grimance.

Eddie Brock: bro, you okay?

Eddie notices me with concern.

I nod to him that I'm good which I'm not.

I step back behind my friends and then my vision is starting to get weird. I'm seeing everyone but faded back and forth from red to blue.

Damn! It's spreading up my arm.

I keep stepping back quietly as I can until my back is lean towards the glass double doors from where we came in.

I glance at the group and the pain reaches me shoulder.

I ran out the door.

- later, else where in Manhattan.

I walk, almost stumbling my way to whatever, trying to walk it off.

But no! It's getting worse.

I then stumble into the middle of the street. And looked at my hand feel it tingles. It's like making a new surface. My hand, it feel weird. Like I can barely feel something like tiny fibers on my finder tips.

And then.

*SPIDER-SENSE

Me: Huh?

A loud car horn honked loud behind me.

And then I jumped...

Ten feet in the air!

The car drove though and I landed on a building wall...

Wait what?!

I looked at my hands that just lay on the wall. I'm not letting go and I feel like I'm not that heavy to my arms and hands.

Me: h- how?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
473K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...