Mcsm Stories

Autorstwa EvaLovesMcsm

Heyo, this is just a book with stories I write about mcsm, hopefully ya'll guys will like it :D (Oof I know t... Więcej

A Good Friend
Goodbye!
Im Sorry
Bored (Part 1)
Bored (Part 2)
The Gauntlet
Milk and Cookies
Dont Interrupt

Just Me and You

1.5K 21 19
Autorstwa EvaLovesMcsm

"What's the big deal, ey?"
The Admin had teleported to the Sunshine Institute to give a little visit, but, he was met with Jesse and his little group of 'friends' recking his Zombie Mines.
He had used his powers to make them all float so they could talk to him without him having to go to the ground.
"Just trying to escape, yknow? Like any other person would in this pri- oh. I mean 'Institue'." Jesse replied.
Romeo looked angry for a moment but that quickly changed to an annoyed look.
"You really annoy me."
"Good."
The Admin just sighed,
"What's up with you? Don't like my attitude? Hmm?" Jesse says
"You don't actually realise who your dealing with right now, do you?"
Jesse stayed silent for a split second, but then he thought of something to say, "But I'm not dealing anything with you." He says, "I wouldn't want to deal anything with you. Your horrible."

"THATS IT!" The Admins voice boomed out, "your attitude is HORRIBLE." He says while getting all up in jesses face. He then separated Jesse from his friends.
"Y'know, it would be a shame if all your friends where to just leave you." The Admin says
"Wha-"
Suddenly, jesses friends all disappeared before they could even shout his name.
Jesses expression turned angry with a little bit of scared-ness in it. "Where did they go?!"
The Admin put his finger to jesses lips, "Shh," He says, "Don't worry."
He says "It's just me and you now, Jesse. Just me and you..."

And with that, jesses vision became blurry and then blackness took over.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Ahh heck-
This ones a lot shorter than the last one, but hey, a stories a story, no matter how short or long it is.
And of course this ones about Jesse and Romeo again, remember you can request too in the comments :D
Anyways, Toodles!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...