• The Promise ✨| Jungkook FF...

By MRNBW_97

"Promise me we'll meet again." You and Jungkook made a promise to see each other again when you both were st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!! ✨
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [ Final ]

Chapter 2

3.9K 126 22
By MRNBW_97

~ 6 Years Later ~
"Dad, Mom, I'll be going now!" I said and walked to the door.

"Be careful there Y/N, call me when you get there." Mom said.

"If you have a problem or you're feeling lonely there call us okay?" Dad said.

"Okey, I'll make sure to do that mom & dad, now I gotta get going before I miss my train, bye!" I said and kiss their cheeks.

"Bye Y/N!" They both said and I waved at them.

When I arrived at the train station I quickly went to the train to Seoul before I missed it.

"Phew! I made it I will now relax and wait patiently as this train goes to Seoul."

~ 2 and a half hours later ~

I have arrived in Seoul and got out of the train then I called mom.

"Mom! I'm in Seoul now!" I said and smiled.

"Okey Y/N, remember to be careful and also don't skip your meals okay?" Mom said.

"Arasso eomma, I gotta go now bye," I said and hung up.

"Well new life here I come!" I said called my friend Jimin.
--------------------
I waited for Jimin to come, then a smiled appeared on my face when I saw Jimin approaching me.

"Annyeong Y/N!" He said and hugged me.

"Annyeong Jimin Oppa!" I said and hugged him back.

"Well you've grown so much Y/N but...." He stopped talking and stood beside me.

At first, I didn't get what he was doing but then I slapped his arm.

"Yah! What was that for?" He asked and rubbed his arm.

"We're the same height! So don't even try to compare our height." I said a little bit annoyed.

"Awww I'm sorry don't be mad~," He said cutely.

"Fine just don't do that again you know aegyo is my weakness," I said and looked at him.

"Okey, c'mon I'll drop you off Lisa's house." He said and guided me to his car.
--------------
"Thanks, Jimin Oppa," I said and got off his car.

"No problem, oh btw our dorm is just 3 blocks away from Lisa's house feel free to visit when you have time." He said and smiled.

"Oh Okey then,  bye!" I said and waved at him.

"Bye." He said and winked at me before he droved off.

I ignored the fact that he winked at me and stood in front of Lisa's door and pressed the doorbell after a few seconds Lisa opened the door.

"Omg Y/N you're here!!" She said and quickly hugged me.

"I can't believe it I'm in Seoul Lisa!" I said and hugged her back.

"Come inside, and oh let me help you with your suitcase." She said and took my suitcase out of my hands.

Once I got inside her house I was in awe, the designs of the hallway are amazing.

"Wah daebak! Are you rich Lisa?" I ask in amazement.

"Meh not really you'll just think I'm rich at first but I'm just one of those idols whose earning money." She said and went upstairs, I followed her in one of the rooms.

"So this is your bedroom Y/N, actually this is a guest room but since you're moving in with me this is your room now." She said.

"Oh, and my bedroom is just on the left side of this room, and you can start unpacking now." She added and left

I still can't believe this is girl is living in a modern house.

"Okey so let's start unpacking!" I said and opened my suitcase.

~ 2 hours later ~

"And I'm done!" I said and laid down in the bed

I checked my phone to what time is it

"It's already 7," I said to myself

Then Lisa came into my room.

"Y/N can you do me a favour?" She asked

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked her back

"Can you buy me some ice cream?" She asked me back

"Okey then," I said and when I was about to walk past the door I turned around.

"Where's the convenience store?" I asked and she gave me the directions.
-----------------
It feels so nice to be walking in the streets but a little bit creepy since it's night time.

As I was walking I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." The guy said and looked at me

"I'm sorry too I didn't see you," I said and also looked at him.

He looked familiar, meh maybe it's just my imagination.

After he heard me apologize he just walked away

I decided to forget what just happened and bought Lisa her favourite ice cream
---------------
"Lisa! I'm home." I said when I got back home

"Oh! Did you get strawberry ice cream?" She asked and when I showed her the ice cream her eyes sparkled

"Thanks! Oh, do you want some?" She asked and I just declined and went back to my room

"He looked so familiar..... meh I'll just go sleep and forget about it," I mumbled to myself and went to my bed and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the story? I made this Chapter a little bit longer cuz in the last chapter it was so short and sorry if the story is boring I was never good in making stories like my friends, but if you liked the story please don't forget to vote, comment, share my story, follow me. Have a great day everyone! 😁♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 990 52
I must be happy that I met you again,but it's so painful,because you don't know me as if I didn't exist in your past. For the second time Jungkook, w...
521 54 22
"You've changed. Who are you?" "I haven't changed. I've matured." In your eyes, Jungkook used you. In his eyes, he was protecting you. When Jungkook...
628 59 20
When I Met You||Jeon Jungkook X Reader ~ This story is my first ever story about BTS member Jeon Jungkook aka The Golden Maknae. I hope you all enjoy...
380 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...