Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 39 [Part 1]

330 16 0
By missrose25

Cole's pov

Work was dragging on, the clients I had were being very fussy with what they needed help with. I had to kick one of them out because I got fed up. To make matters worse I got a visit from Carl.

"What do you want?" I snapped. Carl was too surprised with my tone of voice to speak because I had never spoken to him like that before. "Well, spit it out. I haven't got all day,"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go for a drink after work," Carl mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that," I pretended to not have heard him. Carl repeated his question as loudly as was possible.

"Carl I am happily married, I can't do that,"

"I know but it's only as friends,"

"We aren't friends Carl,"

"We could be,"

"Carl I am your boss, we can't be friends,"

"Who says?"

"I say, now if you'll close the door on your way out," I pointed to the door. Carl looked disappointed, so he should be for pestering me. How desperate can he get? Why can't he get it in his thick little human skull that I am not gay, I like females-only one woman really and she's at home waiting for me. Unfortunately, I can't go home to Tegan yet because I'm not done here and when I am, I will have to go to my second job.

"Why don't you like me?" Carl asked.

"Carl-" I began to say.

"You always avoid me when you see me and never talk to me. Is there something wrong with me?" Carl asked sadly. Yeah you are gay and I'm not was what I wanted to say but didn't.

"There is something wrong isn't there?" Carl asked with a knowing look when I didn't answer. He then ran out of the room in tears, these gay guys are so dramatic. Carl really needs to get over me and go after someone who is actually gay and will feel an attraction towards him, he's wasting he's time on me but seems to be smitten with me. It creeps me out, having a gay admirer. It doesn't look like he'll ever get over me, I need to come up with something to get him away.

When it was time for me to leave and get to my second job, I stopped to see Carl first.

"Carl?"

"Yes Cole," Carl sniffed, he must still be upset about earlier.

"I want to see you in my office first thing tomorrow morning,"

"Why?" Carl asked in surprise.

"Just be in my office tomorrow and you'll find out,"

"Ok," Carl agreed and his face seemed to brighten up a little. I left the building and got into my car. I grabbed my phone and called Diago.

"Hi Cole what's up," Diago answered on the first ring.

"I need a favour,"

After my second job, I was exhausted and couldn't wait to get home to my beautiful Tegan. What I did see when I got home was not what I was expecting. Tegan was nowhere in sight and my office door was open. The secret room I had was also open with Tegan standing in the middle. Oh no she's found my secret stash of-

"You have some explaining to do my dear husband," Tegan said when she noticed me and came close.

"I don't know what you're talking about Tegan, I never knew there was a secret room back there," I lied.

"I wasn't born yesterday Cole, this room is all your doing and you will explain everything to me right now," Tegan demanded.

"Can't it wait? I've had such a long day at work and I've missed you so much," I said and wrapped my arms around Tegan's amazing body before placing my lips on hers. I thought Tegan would pull away but she didn't, she kissed me back furiously like she'd never get the chance again.

After a while, I pulled away. I pecked Tegan's lips quickly before asking

"What's wrong?"

"I know your secret is going to be bad that I might not want to do that ever again," Tegan admitted.

"I'll admit it, you're right. My secret is bad but it shouldn't change anything between us," I assured her. "Come, let's sit down and I'll tell you everything," I took Tegan's hand and walked to my chair and sat down before placing Tegan on my lap to sit. I took a deep breath before saying

"You saw the weapons," I assumed.

"Yes. What are they for Cole?" Tegan asked. "Are you murdering people?"

"Not people,"

"Then who?"

"Dramons,"

"What are Dramons?′

"Dramons are a species of Demon who are pure evil. They live on another planet called Dramona where they guard special drugs which are very addictive for supernatural beings just like cannabis or ecstasy is for humans. Supernatural beings will do anything for this drug except they won't harm us like human drugs harm humans. We just get high and that's it. Once the effects wear off, nothing happens,"

"So you've been going to another planet to steal drugs? That doesn't explain the weapons and are you really a legal advisor? Why haven't I ever heard of these drugs?" Tegan asked.

"Of course I am a legal advisor. The weapons are used against the Dramons, they are extremely dangerous and won't give up the drugs which you haven't heard of because you aren't into drugs,"

"I can't believe this. I've married a drug lord," Tegan shook her head in disbelief. "You're not taking the drugs too are you?"

"Well.....," I hesitated.

"Sometimes," I admitted.

Tegan turned her head away angrily.

"You still love me don't you?" I asked nervously. If she doesn't then there's no point telling her more because she'll just leave me.

"Unfortunately yes," Tegan replied. Does that mean she doesn't want to love me?

"Will you still love me when I tell you more?′

"It depends on what you have to say,"

Then I told Tegan the rest, that I was also behind the kidnappings from those leaflets.

"What?" Tegan asked in shock and jumped off my lap. "You're kidnapping innocent humans. I can forgive you for the drugs but this I'm not sure,"

"Tegan its not what you think, I only kidnap them to distract the Dramons long enough to get the drugs," I said quickly and tried to grab Tegan but she wouldn't let me near her.

"There's a whole gang of you isn't there?" Tegan asked with a knowing look.

I didn't say anything to deny Tegan's words.

"Tegan this doesn't change a thing, we love each other and we are still mates," I said and tried to reach Tegan again with no luck. "Tegan,"

Tegan couldn't even look at me as I put a hand on her shoulder from behind. I had to force Tegan into my arms where she burst into tears and tried to get away but I held her in place, she soon relaxed into my arms when she realised I wasn't going to let go.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright," I assured my mate. Tegan didn't say a word as I rubbed her back soothingly.

"I'm so sorry babe," I apologised over and over until Tegan cried herself to sleep in my arms. I carried her to bed and laid her down gently before I lay beside her. My eyes soon closed and I fell asleep too while I thought about what just happened. There's a good chance I can lose Tegan after this but I will do all I can to make sure that doesn't happen.

AN ~ There is more of this story available on Tapas for free, the link is in my bio! Please subscribe to this story on Tapas, let's get to 100 subscribers! You can also buy the Ebooks if you can't wait for updates, the link is in my bio!

Remember I update ahead of Wattpad for all my books so if you want updates first, go to Tapas!

Edit - Soon there will only be a sample of this book available on Tapas which will be up to this chapter, to read the remainder of this  book, it would either be a monthly fee on my patreon https://patreon.com/mis5rose or you can purchase the Ebooks! All  my work will be moving to Patreon except the fanfictions, I will continue updating those when I can but for everything else, I will only be updating on Patreon I'm afraid. Wattpad, Inkitt and Tapas will only have samples and full fanfictions, everything else will be on Patreon and Ebooks for this series.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 480 30
Kat. She comes from a history of original vampires. Well one of the first vampires/werewolf. Yes, she's a hybrid. Her biological parents left her as...
1.3M 37.4K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...
Black Sheep By Golden

General Fiction

424K 20.6K 64
Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop silently for the past few years. She ne...
7.9M 98.5K 19
"You seem to have forgotten that you're not marrying a commoner, Alina. You're marrying the prince of all vampires, so look alive and get me some cof...