Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 36 [Part 1]

344 14 0
By missrose25

A month later

After our honeymoon, we were back home after having the most amazing honeymoon I could ever have dreamt of. The most memorable moment was when we were out on the beach.

Flashback

"Tegan our honeymoon is almost over and we haven't been to the beach yet, do you want to go now?" Cole asked me a few days ago.

"Sure," I agreed. I wanted to walk along the beach with Cole but we were so busy doing other things. There was so much to do in Spain and I did things I'd never done before like Mountain climbing. That was pretty daunting but I was ok because Cole was with me and he knew what he was doing. We also spent a lot of time in the hotel room which was what the honeymoon was mainly about.

We were only in our underwear and put some clothes on, we didn't wear clothes in the hotel room because it was too hot even with the air conditioning on. When I was dressed in shorts and a tank top, we headed out of the hotel, hand in hand onto the beach that we could see through the hotel room window.

When we reached the beach, we slipped off our summer sandals and walked bare foot, that was not a good idea because the sand was boiling hot and was burning our feet. I quickly led Cole to the edge where the sand was wet to cool our feet.

"That's better," I relaxed as my feet cooled down. "Cole te amo, thanks for bringing me to Spain for our honeymoon," I thanked Cole. Te amo was the only Spanish word I had learnt from the entire trip because Cole said it to me everyday.

"I love you too babe and you're welcome," Cole replied.

"It's getting hot do you want to find some shade?" I asked as it began to get hot again. That's how it was, the weather went from cool to a heatwave within seconds. I couldn't wait to get home and have normal weather. A holiday in Spain is great but I think a month is too much.

"Yeah," Cole agreed, a few minutes later we were sitting on the sand in some shade, but it wasn't to last long because it moved to another spot.

"Ugh this is ridiculous! Let's go get a sundae or something," I told Cole," I put my sandals back on as we made our way to the sundae shop. It was cool in there, Cole ordered us a sundae which we would share because the size of a single sundae was too much for once person, there was no way I would have been able to finish it on my own. It was a chocolate and mint sundae and cooled us down very much. When we were done eating we made our way back to the hotel. As we were walking, I was whistled at by a bunch of human guys who looked English, whistling at me infuriated Cole and he had to have a go at them.

"What do you think you are doing? Cole demanded.

"Whatever we want," one of them replied smugly. He didn't look scared of Cole at all. It's good to see that no one in Spain looks frightened of Cole like back home. I got a feeling of Deja vu and it took me back to the time when we went to the park and those boys were hooting while Cole and I shared a kiss.

Cole had disguised his eye colour for this trip but at that moment Cole's eyes were returning to their natural colour slowly and I knew it was going to kick off.

"That's my wife you're perving on," Cole spat at the one to the right of the smug one. He was blatantly ogling my body from head to toe, it was creeping me out and Cole could see that because he was glaring at him. If he knew what Cole was capable of, he wouldn't have done that but he soon found out.

Before the guy could say anything more, Cole had him pinned against the wall from his neck. He was struggling to breath but Cole wouldn't let go.

"Cole stop, you'll kill him," I said with a hand on Cole's wrist. Cole seemed to relax from my touch and loosened his hand around the guys neck but didn't let go. "Cole please let him go, he can't fight back,"

Cole slowly let go of him. "Get out of here before I do something I will regret," Cole warned the now terrified looking human who ran off immediately.

"Anyone else?" Cole asked the others who stayed put but then gulped when they saw Cole's furious face and ran off. When they were out of sight, I pushed Cole up against a wall.

"Cole what the hell were you doing? You could have killed him," I said.

"Exactly, why didn't you let me?" Cole asked angrily, his anger wasn't directed at me but the bunch of humans. "They were perving on you, no one can look at you but me," Cole said possessively and put his arms around me.

"By the way, I like this position," Cole switched our places so I was now the one pushed against the wall by him.

"Cole people are watching and your eyes are black," I told him but Cole didn't seem to care. He moved me away from the wall before taking my hand in his and he led me away from the beach.

"Where are we going?" I asked as humans were staring at Cole as if he was weird. They must think Cole has got his eyes tattooed in black like tattoo obsessed people are doing nowadays because they aren't frightened of him.

"Back to the hotel where I can spend time with you without any perverts looking at what's mine," Wow! Cole is starting to get possessive now. I don't mind because it's not an excessive possessiveness, it's only minor and rarely happens.

When we reached our hotel room, Cole sighed in relief and pulled me onto the bed with him.

"I love you Tegan," he told me. "I hated it when those sicko's were staring at you, I'd hate to think what else they could have done if I wasn't with you then,"

"I love you too but Cole I am a Vampire, I would have easily been able to take care of myself if they tried anything," I tried to assure Cole.

"I know but I want to protect you so you don't ever have to protect yourself and it's my job as your husband to keep you safe, always,"

"Aww! Cole you're so sweet," I cooed and pinched Cole's cheek. "And I like how protective you are over me, it's hot,"

"Is it?" Cole asked and leaned closer so our noses were almost touching.

"Uh hmm," I replied before Cole's lips crashed on mine, he was soon hovering over me with lust filled eyes. I knew what was coming next when Cole began to strip off his clothes hurriedly.

A while later, we lay in each other arms. "Sleep now, mi amor," was what I heard as my eyes began to close.

End of Flashback

Cole was up in his office, he said he had to check his work emails and would be back as soon as he could. I sat on the couch in the living room and didn't know what to do with myself.

Suddenly, I heard something slip through the post box. It was a leaflet but not something new. When we got back from our honeymoon yesterday, there was a pile of the same leaflet by the floor. They all read the same thing:

If you have any information on these missing people and their whereabouts then please contact us. It is extremely important we find the perpetrators of these kidnappings.

The leaflet had a contact number at the bottom with photos of the missing humans. Apparently there were a gang of kidnappers around who kidnapped people and kept them hostage for a certain amount of time then let them go.

The supernatural Police believe the kidnappers are supernatural beings who are feeding off humans because they haven't been caught yet and it has been going on for years. No one has a clue who they are, they leave no evidence behind wherever they keep their hostages except for a band that has the letter D. No fingerprints have ever been found because supernatural beings don't have fingerprints. The D could mean anything and this is the first time I heard of this gang, there was no mention of them before by anyone until now.

"What are you doing?" Cold asked as he came up from behind me and placed his arms around me to look at the leaflet suspiciously. When he read over it, I swear I saw a little recognition in Cole's eyes before it disappeared.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Good," Cole smiled before he took the leaflet out out of my hand and threw it to the ground. "We can do something together,"

"Do what?"

"You'll see,"

The next thing I knew, Cole was carrying me upstairs and then, I knew.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 11
He loved her the day he met her but he had to leave when he meets again she is a demon but his heart dose not waver and he wont rest until he finds...
35 0 31
LITTLE TRICK... ENORMOUS HARM! Life makes Heroes and villains of us. Everyday! It makes us moves our roles between being Farias and Demons in someone...
30K 1.7K 33
Lyla felt like she was damaged goods, and had no interest in a relationship or another marriage, after the last one nearly killed her. But maybe a re...
966 45 28
Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in balance. She had to marry the devil to bri...