Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 30 [Part 1]

355 17 0
By missrose25

I let Mum and Dad in before showing them to the dining table. Cole had rushed into the kitchen as soon as he heard the sound of the doorbell ring. He must have problems with their blood too.

I know this dinner will be hard for him but I know he will try his best for me and will get through it. There are now 3 humans for him to deal with and he can't harm them because they are my family. I know he drank from Mum but that was by accident and Cole had no idea who she was.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Dad asked.

I hope he doesn't do anything stupid to infuriate Cole which will most likely lead to a showdown where there will only be one outcome. If that happens then there is no hope in Dad ever approving of Cole. I know Mum already approves because after she met him, she was eager to see him again. Liam approves too which is a bonus, it would have been awkward for him staying with us if he didn't like Cole.

"He must be in the Kitchen, I'll go and call him in," I replied before walking to the kitchen.

"Liam there you are, I've missed you so much," I heard Mum's voice say as I closed the kitchen door behind me.

"Cole are you ready?" I asked.

"Not really but let's do this," Cole replied as he took my hand in his. I led him to the dinning room where everyone was seated, waiting for us.

"Hi I'm Cole," Cole introduced himself to my Dad after letting go of my hand and held out his hand to Dad to shake. Dad took Cole's hand firmly in his before saying

"Nice to meet you, I'm Joe,"

"It's nice to finally meet you Joe," Cole agreed as he let go of Dad's hand.

"Likewise,"

I served the food once everyone was comfortable at the dining table. Liam's eyes went wide when he saw all his favourite food including a small Chicken Roast and sticky toffee pudding for desert with the cake I had made earlier which was now covered in a thin coat of white icing. The words 'I'll miss you' were written neatly on top in blue.

"Tegan I'll miss you too but this isn't goodbye, we'll still see each other won't we?" Liam asked.

"Of course we will but not everyday," I replied sadly.

"So Cole what do you do for a living?" Dad asked Cole to get the attention away from my sad face.

"I am a legal advisor," Cole answered.

"A legal advisor?" Dad looked impressed which was a good sign. In fact, things seem to be going well between them, let's hope it stays that way. "I work in finance which is pretty boring but it puts food on the table and pays the bills,"

"How long have you been working?" Mum asked Cole.

"2 years," Cole lied. He couldn't tell the truth, that he'd actually been a legal advisor for many years.

"Do you enjoy your job?"

"Yes, very much,"

"Good," Dad finished. Then we all kept our eyes on our plates for the rest of the meal.

"Tegan this was lovely, thank you," Mum told me when everyone had eaten.

"Thank you but I can't take credit for it all, Cole helped," I replied.

"Really? Thanks to both of you then," Mum corrected herself.

"You're welcome," Cole replied for the both of us.

Mum stood up to leave, she looked at Liam before saying

"Liam it's time to go. Tegan, Cole thank you for having him. I know he can be a hand full so I'll take him off your hands now,"

"He hasn't been a hand full. He's been as good as gold and we'd love to have him anytime wouldn't we Cole?" I disagreed and nudged Cole's chest.

"Yeah he's been an angel," Cole agreed.

"I don't want to leave," Liam blurted out all of a sudden and wouldn't get up from his seat.

"What?" Mum asked in surprise.

"I said I don't want to leave," Liam clarified.

"Don't be silly Liam, it's time to go home,"

"I'm not going, I like it here," Liam insisted.

"Liam-" I began to say but was cut off by Mum.

"You can't stay here Liam, this isn't your home,"

"I can stay here. Wherever Tegan is, that is my home,"

Aww! That really warms my heart Liam thinks this as his home but he can't stay here with us for good.

"Oh Liam!" I cried. "You know I would love for you to stay here but it isn't my decision. It's up to Mum and Dad because they are your legal guardians,"

"Why can't you and Cole be my legal guardians then?" Liam asked. Cole tensed up beside me when he heard that. If Liam lives permanently with us then it will be a nightmare for Cole.

"Because they aren't your parents, we are," Dad said before I could answer.

"I wish they were," Liam mumbled.

"Enough Liam. Get your bags, we are leaving now," Dad added firmly with no time for Liam to argue. Then he turned to Cole. "You and I need a word in private,"

Cole gulped, he knew that he could kill my Dad easily and must have thought that it wasn't a good idea for them to be alone.

"Maybe another time Dad," I suggested.

"No it can't wait," Dad disagreed before stepping out of the house. Cole reluctantly followed after a final nervous glance at me.

Cole's pov

Unwillingly, I followed Joe out of the house and into the passenger seat of his car but not before giving Tegan one final longing look. I wish I could be tucked inside her arms instead of here with her father.

I have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen next, Joe better hurry up about it before my Demonic instincts get the better of me and I end up draining his blood which is pulling me in right now.

"Joe," I said, I didn't know what else to say.

"Look Cole, you seem like a nice bloke so I'm going to be straight with you," Joe explained. "Tegan is my only daughter, she may not be my biological daughter but I love her like she is my own blood.

If you ever hurt her then you will have me to deal with, understand?" Joe asked in a threatening tone of voice which I was in no way intimidated by but I gulped to make it seem as if I was, it was what any human guy would have done and I had to keep up appearances to diffuse suspicion.

If only he knew who I really was, then I wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

"I won't hurt Tegan, I promise," I vowed.

"Good then you'll have nothing to worry about," Joe told me. "That was all I wanted to say, you can go,"

"And remember, take care of my daughter or else," Joe added as I stepped out of the car. I walked into the house just as Liam was stepping out with his Mum.

"Bye Cole," Liam said with his hand held out towards me to shake.

"Bye Liam," I replied as we shook hands. Liam then slowly walked to the car and hopped in reluctantly before his mother followed.

They drove off as I gave a sigh of relief. There will no longer be any humans around. From now on, it will only be me and Tegan like it should be. I shut the front door before pulling Tegan into my arms.

"It's just you and me now, my love," I told Tegan before capturing her lips into a kiss that wouldn't be interrupted again.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.7K 26
When Gracie is kidnapped by a strange boy in the middle of the night she fears the worst, and she's right. I mean, who would want to marry a crazy va...
35 0 31
LITTLE TRICK... ENORMOUS HARM! Life makes Heroes and villains of us. Everyday! It makes us moves our roles between being Farias and Demons in someone...
1.8K 82 17
Crista Vanderbelt known as "Rain" has fallen from the sky. a young man named Harlem rescues Rain, bringing her to a hospital. She escapes from the ho...
142K 3.1K 43
Alena starts her freshman year at the University of Hellia, a prestigious school for people gifted with supernatural abilities. When a prophecy conne...