Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 29 [Part 1]

386 17 0
By missrose25

2 weeks later

Tegan's pov

Cole has been going to work for 2 weeks now and I have been doing fine, there has been no repeat of the first day. I still can't believe I left my sick brother alone like that for the whole day or that I even acted like that at all. Usually, my emotions don't go that high and I'm always strong. I don't know what happened, maybe it's because I am mated. I'll never know but from now on, I need to keep my emotions in check. I can't be acting unlike myself again. I will make sure of it. It's quite embarrassing really, Cole only did what was best to get away from Liam before a terrible accident could occur and I acted like a child having a tantrum over nothing.

Since the fiasco, I have made it up to Liam by never leaving his side while Cole has been at work. Liam has pretty much recovered, he just has a little pain in his legs when he walks but that fades away with the pain medication he takes.

I miss Cole when he is at work but I am used to it now and look forward to when he gets home. I'm sad Liam is leaving, I have really enjoyed having him live with us. I will miss him and won't get to see him as often as I would like.

Tonight I'm cooking all of Liam's favourite food, Mum and Dad will be joining us for dinner then they will leave with Liam. That should be interesting because Dad hasn't met Cole yet.

Cole left work early this morning for some reason that he would not tell me. I have a feeling Cole is hiding something from me. Ever since the day I got here when Diago told me Cole is a legal advisor, he hesitated when he said that which gives me the impression that Cole hasn't been completely honest with me. I haven't asked Cole about it yet because I don't want to spoil things between us when they are so good, they've always been good. I don't want to lose him by accusing him of something he might not have done. I hope he confesses soon so we can work things out and can continue being together.

It was almost lunch time, I guess I should get started on dinner which will be held at 6pm.

"Liam," I called but got no answer because Liam was busy playing video games with the volume so high like he always did. I can hear the video game's sound effects from here.

Since Liam's condition has improved, I have allowed him to play whatever game he wants to as long as Cole is fine with it, which he is. The two of them usually play together for hours and I know the games they play aren't suitable for a child of 15 but Liam has only a few years left of becoming an Adult so I guess it can't do any harm.

I walked into the room to find I was right, the volume of the T.V. was way too high and Liam couldn't hear me calling his name.

"Liam," I called in Liam's ear and he finally looked up at me.

"What?" Liam asked.

"Turn the volume down," Liam did as he was told reluctantly and paused his video game. "That's better, I just wanted to ask what you wanted for lunch,"

"A sandwich will do,"

"With what filling?" I asked.

"I don't know, surprise me,"

"And what drink, fruit juice or water?" I only gave Liam those options because if I offered a fizzy drink, I knew he would obviously choose that sugary drinks aren't good for him. They will make him hyper for dinner this evening which I don't want because Mum will get angry at me.

"Fruit juice," Liam replied. I knew he'd choose that, many youngsters don't seem to like the taste of water these days because it has no flavour but I personally like that about water and find it refreshing.

"Ok. I'll go and prepare that but please keep the volume down so we can hear each other ok?"

"Ok," Liam agreed before resuming with his video game.

I prepared Liam a chicken sandwich in the kitchen and poured some fruit juice into a glass before taking them to him.

"Thanks," Liam said and immediately took a bite of the sandwich.

"You're welcome," I replied.

I walked into the living room. I was about to head back to the kitchen but then I heard the front door opening. It's Cole back from work early, I wonder why?

"Cole why are you back so early?" I demanded in surprise.

"I thought you'd be happy I was home early?" Cole replied.

"This is me being happy," I said after I ran to Cole and gave him a kiss on his lips quickly.

"Now tell me why you're home early?" I ordered.

"I couldn't let you prepare all the food for tonight alone now could I?"

Maybe that's why Cole left early for work, to return early and give me a hand.

"Oh Cole that's so sweet of you to come home early to help me," I cooed while I pinched Cole's cheek.

"Tegan don't pinch my-" Cole began to say but I didn't let him finish. I pulled him close for a hug and my hands reached down to pinch his butt cheeks.

"Tegan you naughty girl," Cole muttered before he picked me off my feet and began to head upstairs but I stopped him.

"Cole what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" Cole asked.

"But we have to get the food ready," I argued.

"There's plenty of time to get the food ready," Cole said in my ear.

"If you insist," I agreed and let Cole take me upstairs.

An hour later, we both lay beside each other, breathless.

"Cole we've got to stop doing this, what if Liam had come up and seen us?" I said.

"But he didn't did he?" Cole replied.

"No but-"

"Relax babe, we won't have to be careful after today. Liam will be gone and we will have the house to ourselves again,"

"Is that all you can think about Cole? What about Liam?"

"What about him?"

"Won't you miss him?" I asked.

"A little, the kid has grown on me but I won't miss his blood," Cole admitted. "Anyway, we'd better get started on the food,"

Cole pulled us both out of bed to get dressed.

After we got stuck into making the food which was some task because Cole couldn't seem to keep his hands off me.

"Cole we'll never get this finished if you keep acting like this," I said with a sigh.

"But I like doing this," Cole whined before he placed his hands on my waist from behind as I was stirring the cake mix. I decided to bake a cake because Liam loved cake, specifically chocolate cake which I knew Cole would love too. Cole surprisingly removed his hands from my waist and instead put a finger in the cake mix before putting it in his mouth. He was about to do that again but I slapped his hand away playfully.

"Tegan," Cole whined.

"No you have to wait until the cake is baked," I said firmly.

"But that was delicious, can't you leave some for me?"

"Cole are you a 3 year old?" I asked with an amused smirk.

"No," Cole denied.

"You sure are acting like one,"

Once I placed the cake mix in the baking tray and into the oven, I watched as Cole finished the little bit of cake mixture I had left him.

"You could have left me some," I said just as Cole scooped the last little bit of the cake mixture into his mouth. Cole froze as I said that and came over to me to give me a French kiss. That enabled me to taste the chocolatey mixture.

"See I didn't forget you," Cole told me and gave me another kiss.

"I would have preferred to not have got it from your tongue but thanks,"

"You're welcome,"

After many hours of cooking in the kitchen, we cleared up and had just enough time to get dressed into something nice before the door bell rang.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Black Sheep By Golden

General Fiction

424K 20.6K 64
Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop silently for the past few years. She ne...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...
1.3M 37.4K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...
963 45 28
Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in balance. She had to marry the devil to bri...