Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 24 [Part 1]

518 20 0
By missrose25

"Hey Cole," Liam called as I was in a lip lock with Tegan. I groaned as I reluctantly pulled my lips away from Tegan's. I can tell interruptions like this will be happening a lot in the following 2 weeks while Liam is here. I think I will ignore Liam to stop him calling.

"Cole you can't ignore my brother, he's calling for you," Tegan told me when she somehow managed to get away from my eager lips and immediately realised what I was up to.

"Hey," I whined and tried to pull her back towards me but Tegan only moved further away.

"Nope, not before you go and see what Liam wants," Tegan disagreed.

"Cole," Liam called again impatiently.

"Fine," I sighed. "But after I've seen what he wants I'm coming straight back so don't go anywhere ok?"

"Where would I go?"

"Exactly so you'll be waiting for me here like a good wife and mate should," I lowered my voice as I said the last part so Liam wouldn't hear.

"Whatever," Tegan rolled her eyes.

"Don't whatever me, I'm serious. I'll be back for you," I made clear before going to see what the little devil wanted.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Liam's blood's scent is coming back to me quickly. I couldn't smell it before while I was busy with Tegan. Ugh! When will I get used to this smell! I need to ask Tegan how she does it. How can she be around humans without any problems? It's like she is immune to their blood. That can't be natural can it? She's a Vampire and she should be craving their blood just as much as I am craving Liam's right now.

"I was wondering if you could play with me," Liam pointed to the video games.

"Look I don't think-" I began to say but was stopped by Liam.

"Please," Liam begged.

"Ok, one game but then I have to go. I have a lot of work to do before I go back to work," I explained. I couldn't say no with the way Liam was giving me the sad puppy eyes.

"You're going back to work?" Liam looked disappointed, I guess he likes me already.

"Yeah tomorrow," I lied.

Actually that's not a bad idea, if I am at work then I won't be near Liam for a couple of hours a day and won't be able to smell his blood so I won't hurt him in anyway. Yes. I'll let Tegan know. I know she won't be happy because I was planning on going back to work in a few weeks but tomorrow sounds better because of Liam being here and that will give the two siblings the time they need together after rarely seeing each other before Liam's accident.

I sat beside Liam and grabbed the free game controller and had a game with Liam before getting up.

"Stay for one more," Liam begged.

I agreed but ended up staying for many more rounds. Man! They are so addictive, we even played some games that Tegan won't approve of. It's not like Liam is a baby, he's 15 years old so he's old enough in my eyes and he is being supervised by an adult.

"No more," I said firmly.

"But-" Liam tried to get me to stay.

"I promise some other time. It's nearly time for dinner,"

I shut off the games console and handed Liam the TV remote so he could watch TV instead. As Liam got sucked into a programme, I walked out of the room to find Tegan in tears.

"Tegan," I pulled her into my arms in surprise to see her crying. She never cries which means I must have been doing something right, until now.

"What's the matter?" I asked with worry. What the hell has upset her? Was it me?

"I heard what you said to Liam, you're going to leave me tomorrow for work," Tegan sobbed.

"Tegan you knew this day would come," I tried to comfort my wife.

"I know but not tomorrow,"

"I wasn't planning on going back to work tomorrow but it will be good this way. I can't stand Liam's blood and going back to work will give me time away from him,"

"But I don't want you to go," Tegan whined.

"It's only for a few hours a day,"

"That's too long, please don't go," Tegan begged.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. If Liam wasn't here then I would stay but he is here," I apologised.

"If you go to work then how will I make it up to you tonight? You need as much sleep as possible to be able to get up early," Tegan tried to persuade me to stay, it is slowly working.

"We'll figure something out. I don't need much sleep as I'm not human remember?"

"I know but-" Tegan began to argue.

"No buts, you will make it up to me tonight and tomorrow I am returning to work," I said firmly.

Tegan didn't answer, she ran out of my arms and into the kitchen. I ran after her but she wouldn't let me anywhere near her.

"Tegan please don't be like this, I'm sorry," I apologised and managed to get Tegan back in my arms where she snuggled into my chest to sob her heart out.

"Please don't cry babe, it's not like I am leaving you forever. I'll be back before tomorrow ends," I assured Tegan but that only made her cry harder. She mustn't have liked the thought of me leaving her forever. I don't like that either and I hate seeing Tegan like this. I've never seen Tegan cry before and don't think I can handle it for long.

"You'll leave me like they did," Tegan whispered but I heard clearly with my advanced Demonic hearing ability.

"Leave you like who did?" I asked in confusion but Tegan didn't answer.

"Tegan who left you?" I demanded.

Tegan's pov

I couldn't take it anymore, I told Cole everything about my previous two marriages that didn't work out.

"You were married twice before?" Cole asked, he doesn't look very happy about that. He probably thinks I slept with them but it never got to that stage.

"Cole the marriages didn't last long enough for us to have a physical relationship," I said quickly.

"So you never........" Cole's voice trailed off.

"No we never......... And I'm glad because I only want to do that with you," I said sincerely.

Cole sighed in relief as I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips gently but Cole pulled away. I was shocked and hurt, why did Cole pull away from me? He's never done that.

"Tegan don't worry. I want to as much as you do but we aren't alone until tonight," Cole explained and I groaned with the reminder of our guest. Don't get me wrong, I love Liam but with him here it means no couple time unless it's at night.

"Don't worry, you can have your way with me then," Cole whispered in my ear before he pecked my lips quickly.

"I'll make a start on dinner," I said.

"We'll make a start on dinner," Cole corrected before we made a start on dinner together.

Once dinner was ready, Cole helped Liam sit at the dining table to eat. It's a great atmosphere to have two people I love with me. It isn't like that for Cole, I know. It's clear he is having problems staying still, at one point Cole tried to run out of the room but didn't because my hand was placed in his to calm him. I think it is Liam's blood that is getting to him. It was a problem for me too while I was in care but I somehow got used to it and was able to control myself from hurting anyone which I'm glad for as I'd never forgive myself if I ever did, especially anyone I care about like Liam or my parents.

After dinner, Cole carried Liam upstairs to the guest room. I know this isn't easy for Cole but he is doing well so far.

Once I had tucked Liam into bed, I took Cole's hand and led him to our bedroom where I had some making up to do.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 480 30
Kat. She comes from a history of original vampires. Well one of the first vampires/werewolf. Yes, she's a hybrid. Her biological parents left her as...
7.9M 98.5K 19
"You seem to have forgotten that you're not marrying a commoner, Alina. You're marrying the prince of all vampires, so look alive and get me some cof...
35 0 31
LITTLE TRICK... ENORMOUS HARM! Life makes Heroes and villains of us. Everyday! It makes us moves our roles between being Farias and Demons in someone...
413 39 21
Ava Frost and Declan Reese are happy with their normal lives, but everything changes when they encounter a dark part of Hell that should never walk t...