Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 18 [Part 1]

679 30 1
By missrose25

Tegan's pov

"So where are you taking me for dinner?" I asked Cole curiously some time towards the evening.

"There's a nice restaurant I know that's not too far from here," Cole replied.

"Really?"

"Yes, the food there is great and I've been going there for years," Cole confirmed as he took my hands in his.

"When are we leaving?" I asked so I knew when to get ready by.

"How's 7 o'clock sound?"

"That sounds about right," That's only 2 hours away , I should get ready now. I turned to go upstairs but Cole stopped me by pulling me closer to him with our joint hands.

"Where do you think you're going?" Cole asked in my ear.

"To get ready,"

"There's plenty of time for that,"

"No there isn't, there's 2 hours left," I disagreed.

"You don't need two hours to get ready Tegan,"

"Yes I do, I'm a girl. It will take me a while to do my hair and that," I argued and shook my head at Cole for not knowing something so simple as that.

"You don't need to do your hair, it's lovely the way it is," Cole told me as he let go of one of my hands to put a hand through my hair.

"Is it?"

"Yes. In fact, you're perfect the way you are now. You don't need a change of outfit either," Cole said as he checked out my outfit.

"Yes I do, I can't go out for dinner dressed like this," I pointed to myself. I am wearing Jeans and a top from this morning.

"Who says you can't?"

"I say so,"

I turned to leave again. Surprisingly, Cole let me go but once I reached the bedroom, Cole was already there sat on the bed waiting for me.

"Cole what are you doing up here?" I asked in surprise.

"If you're changing your outfit then I guess I'll change mine," Cole gestured to the clothes he was wearing which was a casual black trousers and top.

"You don't need to change, you're perfectly dressed to go out for dinner,"

"So are you,"

"Fine, we'll go as we are," I sighed but the next thing I knew, Cole was pressed against the front of my body.

"That's great so we have some time to ourselves then," Cole said against my lips before pressing his lips down on mine.

"Cole we always have time to ourselves," I said a little while later when Cole pulled away.

"Not in the restaurant we won't," Cole disagreed.

"Why? Is someone joining us?"

"No but we won't be alone will we? There will be other people there,"

"Yes but we will have a table to ourselves,"

"Oh yeah," Cole replied a second after thinking about it and smiled.

"I'm feeling thirsty, do you want a drink?" Cole asked all of a sudden.

"Sure," I agreed.

"Ok. I'll bring some up," Cole replied and disappeared.

I sat on the bed and waited but Cole was taking ages and I grew bored. I ended up taking a walk down the hallway. I walked down and a second later, I was outside the door of the room that Cole wouldn't let anyone but himself in. I don't know if that is true because I haven't asked Cole, I only have Diago's word for it. I am curious to see what is inside that room.

I walked up the door, I put my hand on the door handle and turned it but the door was locked. Maybe I can teleport into the room, but wait....................... I can't. Only Demons can do that. I'll have to find another way to get in. As I was thinking of ways to break into the room, Cole appeared beside me with a bottle of blood and 2 glasses. I guess I'll find out what is in that room another time.

"What are you doing?" Cole asked me with a raise of his eyebrow. He looks suspicious of me.

"Nothing," I lied.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me," Cole raised his eyebrow again.

"I thought you went to get us a drink? What took you so long?" I changed the subject.

"We were out of blood so I had to re stock," Cole explained. "Come on,"

Cole walked to our bedroom and I followed him. Cole handed me a drinking glass and opened the bottle to pour the red liquid in. He moved on to his glass before we drained our glasses, I feel full now. Cole took my empty glass with his and they disappeared with the bottle. I wish I could do that.

"We'd better get ready," Cole told me.

"I thought we weren't changing outfits?" I asked.

"I know but we should head off now if we're going to get to the restaurant on time,"

"Ok," I agreed.

I glanced at myself in the mirror to see if my hair and makeup were ok before Cole held his hand out to me, I placed my hand in his and we made our way to the restaurant.

An hour later, we arrived at the restaurant and were shown to an empty table for two in a corner away from prying eyes which I was greatful for. We were handed a menu each and were given time to think about what to order.

The restaurant is very posh looking, the seats and glass tables look very expensive. They are each draped in a fine cloth and there is a basket of red roses on top in the centre. In front of us are placed 2 huge white plates lined with 3 different types of cutlery. This is the most grand restaurant I have ever been to and feel under dressed. I should have worn a nice dress or something but no one is looking at what we are wearing, it's like they are avoiding us for some reason.

"What do you want to order?" Cole asked me from the seat opposite mine. I can tell Cole wants to sit beside me but that's not how the chairs have been set up. Cole will have to deal with it, there's not much distance between us anyway because the table is small. I could reach over and kiss Cole on the mouth if I wanted to or hug him.

"I don't know. What would you recommend?" I asked.

"I think you'll enjoy the Chicken Alfredo or the Beef Lasagne,"

"I think I'll have the Chicken Alfredo," I decided, beef can get stuck into your teeth easily and the taste isn't as good as chicken.

"Good choice. What drink would you like with that?"

"I'm not much of a drinker. I'll just have a glass of sparkling water thanks," I finished just as a young waiter made his way towards us. His eyes are pitch black, he must be a Demon. It looks like every guest here is some sort of supernatural being.

"Hi I'm Jesse, can I take your order?" the waiter cheerfully greeted us and took out a notepad and pencil from his front shirt pocket.

When Jesse glanced at Cole next, sweat appeared on his forehead. Jesse wiped it with the sleeve of his shirt quickly before asking

"Mr Knight?"

So that's what Cole's surname is, I can't believe I never asked him. Tegan Knight, Mr and Mrs Knight sounds good. That reminds me, I haven't asked Cole how old he is either.

Jesse gulped, he looks petrified of Cole.

"Hello Jesse. We'd like to order 1 Chicken Alfredo with 1 Beef Stew and a large portion of Chips," Cole ordered while ignoring Jesse's fear.

"Of course, what drinks would you like with that?" Jesse quickly scribbled down what Cole had said.

"A sparkling water and a bottle of red will do," Jesse scribbled that down too before asking

"Anything else?"

"No, that'll be all," Cole waved Jesse off.

"Sure, it'll be served to you as soon as possible," Jesse replied and scurried away. It's like he couldn't get away fast enough.

"What was all that about?" I asked Cole.

"What do you mean?"

"Jesse looked afraid of you like you were going to hit him or something. In fact, everyone here seems to be on edge since we arrived here," I looked around and all the other diners looked nervous and refused to look at us with fear they would be killed or something.

"That would be down to the fact that I am the most feared Demon around," Cole replied as if it was no big deal.

"You haven't hurt anyone here have you?" I asked nervously.

"No,"

"Thank goodness," I gave a sigh of relief.

Jesse appeared a minute later with the bottle of red and an empty wine glass with my glass of sparkling water. He placed them in front of us and was about to pour the wine into the wine glass for Cole but Cole stopped him.

"It's ok, I'll do it. Leave us," Cole ordered Jesse who gave a nod of the head before disappearing again. Cole poured the red wine into the wine glass. I took a sip of my sparkling water and Cole took a big swig of his wine while we waited for our food to arrive. I took that as as an excuse to ask Cole my important question

"Cole how old are you?"

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 6
Tegan could hardly get over the departure of his beloved wife. Their only daughter is not with him right now, either. But never would he have even im...
6.8K 480 30
Kat. She comes from a history of original vampires. Well one of the first vampires/werewolf. Yes, she's a hybrid. Her biological parents left her as...
1.8K 49 11
He loved her the day he met her but he had to leave when he meets again she is a demon but his heart dose not waver and he wont rest until he finds...
45 0 20
Ally Cole meets a boy at the libary she works at He's very odd and has a secret life he tries to keep Ally away from When she finds out his secret d...