Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 14 [Part 1]

736 25 0
By missrose25

Cole's pov

"Where are you going?" I asked when Tegan stood up all of a sudden.

"To get my jacket, it's time for you to meet my family," Tegan replied and my eyes went wide, I wasn't expecting that.

"Meet your family, but isn't that too soon?" I asked before I stood up too. We've only recently declared our love for each other and now we are going to meet Tegan's family?

"I suppose it is but my parents really want to meet you,"

"Well......... Ok then. I'll meet them," I agreed but I wasn't so keen on the idea, I just want to be with Tegan.

I was about to follow Tegan outside but she stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a look of concern. "I thought you wanted me to meet your family,"

"I do want you to meet my family but you can't be around humans with your eyes all black like that," Tegan said as she gazed into my black eyes.

"Of course I can't," I agreed and concentrated on my eyes being human like.

I heard a gasp from Tegan a second later, she was staring wide eyed into my eyes.

"What is it? Are my eyes worse?" I asked.

"No. They are like a human's. How did you do that?" Tegan asked in awe.

"I'm a Demon, I can do things like that," I said as if it was nothing. "What colour are my eyes now?"

"They are blue,"

"That's good. So my eyes look human now?"

"Yes,"

"So what else can you do?" Tegan asked with an eagerness to know more.

"Much more,"

"Like what?"

"You'll see as time goes by,"

"But I want to see now," Tegan whined like a little child would for sweets or ice-cream, she's cute.

"We haven't got time now," I said with a shake of my head. "We are meeting your family remember?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. Let's go but you will show me what else you can do later right?"

"Of course," I agreed which made Tegan smile.

I followed Tegan outside and into my car.

I drove to the hospital and once I had parked the car, Tegan stepped out of it.

"What's wrong?" Tegan asked when I didn't make a move to follow her.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea," I admitted.

"But I told my Mum she could meet you today," Tegan made her way around the car to me slowly.

"Tell her I'm sick. I am really not good with people," I opened the door for Tegan to stand beside me.

Tegan raised her eyebrow at me and said "You get on with me perfectly well,"

"I know but only you,"

"Why is that?"

"Because I love you,"

"Aww! That's sweet but this is your chance to change that," Tegan cooed and tried to pull me out of the car with no luck. I am too strong, she wasn't able to move me, not even by an inch.

"I won't go," I firmly said.

"Cole please come with me," Tegan said with pleading eyes.

"No,"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to meet them. I'll probably end up hurting your family in some way and if by some miracle I don't, they will despise me with just one look,"

"Why would they not like you? I think you're adorable," Tegan said and pinched my cheeks.

"Tegan I told you not to do that," I whined.

"I can't help it. You're so cute," Tegan cooed and pinched my cheek again.

"That's it. You asked for it,"

Without warning, I pulled Tegan close into the car until she was sat on my lap facing me with the door closed. I put my arms around Tegan's waist to keep her there.

"Cole," Tegan squealed and tried to get away.

"Nope, you aren't going anywhere," I said in Tegan's ear and tightened my hold around her.

"But my Mum's waiting for me," Tegan argued.

"You should have thought about that before you pinched my cheeks,"

"I'm sorry," Tegan apologised.

"You better be,"

"I am," Tegan insisted.

"Ok. I'll let you go but I'm still not coming with you,"

"Why not? What's so bad about meeting my family?" Tegan asked when I loosened my hold around her but kept her seated on my lap.

"Because I'm not likeable,"

"Of course you are likeable. I like you," Tegan told me with a blush.

"I know you do but everyone else hates me, they are too afraid of me,"

"My Parents won't be afraid of you, they don't even know you,"

"What if I hurt them?"

"You won't because I'll be there with you," Tegan assured me.

"What if I feel like drinking their blood? I'm not good around humans. What if I end up killing them? What if-" I asked quickly but Tegan cut me off by pressing her soft lips onto mine. I was in shock, I really wasn't expecting that but was pleased it happened and returned the kiss passionately.

"You're really nervous about meeting them aren't you?" Tegan asked against my lips a while later.

"Yes," I agreed.

"It's ok. You don't have to come along. I'll see my family alone today. You can meet them in a few weeks or whenever you are ready,"

I gave a sigh of relief before saying "Thank you,"

"You're welcome," Tegan replied after I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So are you going to let me go now?" Tegan asked.

"Sure,"

I let go of Tegan after kissing her once more and said "Come back quickly,"

"I will," Tegan told me before she pushed off my lap and headed inside the hospital.

Tegan's pov

I was disappointed to be going into the hospital alone and without Cole but I found it cute that the most feared Demon was afraid to meet my human family.

I soon reached the hospital room where Liam was resting in.

"Tegan," Liam cried happily when he saw me. I rushed to his side and put my arms around him. It's great to see him awake after so long in a coma.

"Hey Liam. How are you?" I asked when I pulled away from the hug to ruffle Liam's blonde hair with my hand.

"I'm feeling much better. Where were you?"

"I was busy,"

"With your boyfriend?" Liam asked with a knowing teasing look but I ignored the question.

"Where's Mum?" I asked instead as I looked around the room to find it was just the two of us.

"She's gone to get some food. So.......... When will I meet your boyfriend?"

"You would have met him today but he's not well," I lied.

"Why? What's wrong with him?"

"He's got the flu. Is Dad at work?" I asked.

"Yes," Liam answered just as Mum walked in with food for him.

"Tegan," Mum exclaimed happily and gave me a hug after giving the food to Liam. She's acting like she hasn't seen me in ages which isn't true as I saw her just yesterday.

Mum looked around the room with hope and I wondered what she was looking for.

"Mum what are you looking for?" I asked curiously.

"I thought your boyfriend Cole was coming to meet us today," Mum replied.

"He was going to but then he fell ill," I lied again.

"Oh! That's a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting him. Maybe I can make some of my famous chicken and bean soup then come over to your place to give it to Cole," Mum suggested.

"Mum that's not such a good idea," I admitted.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to get ill too. You can meet Cole when he has recovered,"

"Ok then," Mum said with clear disappointment in her voice. "But I'll still make the soup and you can hand it to Cole,"

"If you want to,"

"I do want to. I'll go home and do it now while you stay here with Liam,"

"Mum you don't have to do that," I said with a sigh.

"I know but I want to. I'll be back soon," Mum insisted. She said goodbye to Liam and was out the door before I could stop her.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 31
LITTLE TRICK... ENORMOUS HARM! Life makes Heroes and villains of us. Everyday! It makes us moves our roles between being Farias and Demons in someone...
1.8K 49 11
He loved her the day he met her but he had to leave when he meets again she is a demon but his heart dose not waver and he wont rest until he finds...
1.8K 71 18
Welcome to a dark and twisted world where the powerful pull the strings, leaving the weak with no option but to obey. Here, Lily and Allora must figh...
462K 13.1K 35
Oh darling, did you forget? The devil was once an angel too. Forced to marry the most dangerous man in England, Aurora wasn't optimistic about her fu...