My Billion Dollar Love

By Mysticangel713

COMPLETED..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ HIGHEST RANK - #22 in Humor MY BILLION DOLLAR LOVE "Oh stop it. What do you want Kaden? You th... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHARACTER CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
HAPPY NEW YEAR..
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 44 (The End)

905 19 0
By Mysticangel713

They both laughed at me and Tory replied, "Babe, we didn't do all of this, Kaden did. But we don't have time for all of your questions. Your prince charming is waiting for you outside, so let's get you ready."

AANYA'S POV:

"That's right." Saph agreed with her and came towards me with a bag in her hand.
Tory went and took something out of the bad and came towards me and bent down in front of me and showed me beautiful blue anklet and proceeded to make me wear it.
"Something blue for the Bride."

Sapphire bent down next with a pair of beautiful white shoes. "Six pence in your shoes Neah. For Good Luck!" she said making me wear them.

Tory came behind me and placed a beautiful necklace on my neck and said, "Something borrowed" I turned and said a thank you to her.

Saph came to me next with a jewelry box in her hand and opened it front of me, for me to see it. And what I saw brought tears in my eyes.
"Something Old!" She said removing it from the box. It was the same bracelet my mom had worn on her wedding day. My hands flew to my mouth as stared at it.i would always ask my Maa for it. She always used to say, "I will give it to you when the time's right Darling!"

Saph took my right hand and placed it on my wrist brfore securing it. My hands were literally shaking.
Tory came with yet another jewelry box and opened it. It was set of most beautiful earings. "Something New!" she said and I wore them with Shaking Hands.

If my Maa's Bracelet is here, then I am sure she must be here too. I turn to Saph and her, " Sapphiire Where's Maa? She is here isn't she?"
"Yes Neah! They all are here, don't you worry about a thing. Just enjoy this moment." She Said chirpily and started fixing my makeup and hair.
"How is all of this happenng? Please tell me you guys." I asked them desperate for some answers.
Finally Saph took pity on me and started expaling me, " ok ! So it was Kaden's idea. He wanted to propose you and marry you obviously, so he came up with this whole idea of a mob and planned everything. Then he came to us for help, to which we agreed as you can see. But before putting his plan in action he wanted to get your parents blessings, so he went to your parent's house and explained to them about how he wants to marry you. Your Maa being the happiest gave him her blessings right away, but your dad was a different story." She took a pause and looked at my face making sure there was no blotches left, then continued.
"We were all there, me, Josh and Ben. And let me tell you, never have I ever seen Kaden more nervous than he was when your father took him outside for a walk. Well I have no idea what they talked about but at the end he got your dad's blessings. So here we are. And as for your wedding gown, remember that day when you were getting measure that day. It was for the gown. And all other things is all on Kaden. So any more questions you have ask your lover boy." She said finally finishing with my hair.
"All ready to woo Kaden. You look absolutely stunning." Sapphire said kissing my cheek.
Tory came to me and said, "You know after what happened between the two of you at high school, I never thought I would see you here with him. But I am glad that you guys cleared out your problems. I know how much you loved Kaden back then Aanya. I am just happy you found your prince charming..!"
"Thank you guys..!!" I said with tears in my eyes, hugging them both.
"Alright no tears. We don't want to spoil your makeup Neah!" Saph said.
They both took my hand and we stepped out of the tent. There Ben was waiting for me with a Orchid Bouquet in his hand.
"You look absolutely stunning Neah!" he said and kissed my cheek after handing me the bouquet.
"Thank you Ben!" I said hugging him.
He gave me his hand to take and we walked towards Kaden, who was looking straight at me with so much love in his eyes. I couldn't move my eyes from him, the min my eyes met his. We reached him and Ben gave my hand in his after kissing my cheek one more time, he left to stand by Saph and Tory.
Kaden pulled me close to him and whispered, "My Angel. I don't have words to describe how much I love you. God really did sent me one of his Angels. Just for me."
I blushed like crazy slapping his arm, and he laughed taking my hand. All the dancers started with their dance again. I still cant believe so many people are here to celebrate our marriage. Kaden took my hand and led me towards a path.
I can see some of the dancers standing there holding cloth sort of making a aisle for us to walk. There was white carpet on the floor and at the end of this aisle there was stage where a pastor stood. I cant stop my tears that are flowing.
At the starting of this aisle there stood my dad in a smart black suit looking handsome as usual. I gasped as Kaden lead me to him. Dad opened his arms for me and I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I was crying so bad right now. He pulled be back and kissed my forehead saying, "You look beautiful my Muffin. The most beautiful bride in this world."
I smiled through tears, "Thank you so much Dad."
He gave me his hand to take, "Cmon your Prince is waiting."
I took his hand and laughing a little. "Dad where's Ma? I don't see her any where."
"She is right here. Come lets go. You will see her." He said and started walking forward.
Every dancer was standing around us and were cheering loudly. I was smiling at them. Some were waving some were hooting. I turned towards the stage.
Kaden was standing there besides the pastor looking handsome as ever. I saw Ma standing right there before the stage. As soon as reached there Ma took me in her arms and hugged me.
"Meri bachi..! You look so beautiful. Cant believe you are getting married already." She said still hugging me. I broke the hug and wiped her eyes smiling at her
"My dramatic Mom. You were the one who wanted me to marry. Isnt it? I am happy Ma. He really makes me happy."
She nod smiling at me and nod her head towards Kaden who was standing there waiting for me "He wont be able to wait anymore Aanya. Go baby. God bless you." She said laughing.
Kaden came and gave me his hand to take. I put my hand in his looking in his eyes. They were filled with Love, Passion, Admiration. He shook my dad's hand.
"Take good care of my daughter. Or else I know where to find you." Dad warned Kade. I was trying to not laugh looking at Kade's face full of fear. He really is scared of dad.
"Dad!" I told dad trying not to laugh.
He raised both of his hands in air in sign of surrender and as I was turning to face Kade I saw dad giving him a stern look. Everyone around us started laughing. I shook my head as Kaden and I walked to the Pastor.
"Your Dad's really dangerous, you know." He said looking scared.
I giggled and hit his arm jokingly. I have no idea what to feel or do. I cant believe I am getting married. Tears are stopping and I am smiling and giggling.
The pastor smiled at us and spoke in the mike "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the presence of God and this company to join Kaden Ford and Aanya Williams in the holy bonds of matrimony. Now without a further ado can I have the rings please."
Josh came towards us with the ring in his hands. He gave me a ring and kissed my cheek and forehead. "You look very beautiful Aanya. This bastard got lucky you still love him." He said looking at Kade in the end.
Omg men in my family are not going to let Kaden live through this. "But I am happy you got your love. You deserve the best" he completed.
I looked at Kade only to find him looking at me already. I smiled at him through my tears and bent a little towards him and whispered, "Are we really getting married?"
He laughed and so did everyone in the lawn, "Yes Angel!"
The pastor cleared his throat and said "Kaden please place the ring on Aanya's finger." He took my shaking hand and placed the ring on my finger. "Omg, am shaking" I said laughing through my tears.

"And Aanya place the ring on Kaden's finger." The pastor continued. I placed the ring on his finger and everyone started clapping and cheering our names.
"Now Kaden I suppose you have you own vows." The pastor told Kaden and he nodded.
"With this ring, I give you my promise that from this day forward I will give you all my love, and you shall not walk alone. I have no greater gift to give. As your love is my anchor, and ur trust is my strength, May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. I didn't fall in love with you because I was lonely or lost. I fell in love with you because after getting to know you, I realised I wanted to make you a permanent part of my life. Aanya my Angel I love you more than you could imagine. You made me the happiest man alive when you said yes to marry me. I love you." He said not once looking at anywhere but me. I could see all the love he wants to show me.
I am crying more than anything now. How can a person be this amazing. "I Love You Too" I mouth him. He smiles and wipes my tears once again.
"Aanya would you like to say something" the pastor asked me.
"Well I had no idea this was going to happen or I would have atleast come prepared for this." I say and he laughs.
"All I could say is that even after all we went through in our relationship, I know that I will always love you no matter what and I know you will too. I Love you Kade. I love so much. I am really lucky to have you as my life partner. And I promise to never leave your side. And just so its clear I love you more." I finish smiling at him.
"Do you Kaden Ford take Aanya Williams as you lawfully wedded wife?" pastor asked Kaden.
"Without a doubt yes.!" Kade said looking straight at me.
"No doubt there at all, I see. Do you Aanya Williams take Kaden Ford
your full of surprises and lawfully wedded Husband?" I laughed when he said full of surprises.
"Yes I do." I said smiling at Kaden.
"Now by the power vested in me by the God and this huge Mob, I pronounce you Man and Wife. You may kiss the bride." As soon as the Pastor finished his lines, Kaden reached towards me and kissed me hard. He picked me up a little deepening the kiss.

I could here loud cheers going all around us. As he broke the kiss he rested his forehead on mine and said, "You are mine forever Angel" and then pecked me one more time. I had the biggest smile on my face.
"I now present to you Mr. And Mrs. Ford." The pastor concluded as Kaden and turned around to the crowd.
Next thing I know Kaden picked me up bridal style and walked towards the start of the aisle. I was blushing as everyone was congratulating us and I smiled at them saying thank you.

There was his car waiting at the end of the aisle. The driver opened the door for us and Kaden sat inside with me on top of him.
As soon as the car started he turned me sideways and kissed me passionately. We were both breathing heavily when we broke the kiss.
"Lets go home, Mrs. Ford. Our home." He said pecking me.
I couldn't be happier at thus moment. I still cant believe I am married to Kaden. My love.
Who would have thought that this billion dollar deal would change my life forever. And I would get MY BILLION DOLLAR LOVE.

*****A/N*****
hey my beautiful guys.. this is it..!!
I can't believe its over..😭
Their own personal HAPPY ENDING..! 😍😍🌌
KADEN & AANYA ...
First of all I want to Thank all of you guys for supporting me through out my book.

I love you all very much.
Always remember every single one of you are BEAUTIFUL..! Never ever forget that.

And who ever say otherwise.. tell them to 'FUCK OFF'

I was thinking of doing a epilogue. Maybe I'll..
What do you guys think..?

If you liked this chp dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE
-MYSTIC😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 71.2K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
595K 36.9K 47
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
45.9K 3.1K 24
Assalamualaikum and Hi guys I'm back with an another amazing story "Being the billionaires stubborn beauty." If you guys don't know about my first b...
581K 14.8K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...