Dance Away Rejection

By AriseToLove

Ariel Grande has red hair and piercing green eyes and Is part of the Tridant pack she was abused and raped be... More

Dance Away Rejection
Broken
The Party
Is Fate Right?
Are You Kidding Me?!?!
The Truth
The War
Untitled----
Training
Unexpected Visit And Dates
Mark Me
Mine For The Taking
Pain
untilted :/
Recovery

New Home

10.4K 205 16
By AriseToLove

So I'm Going to change this up a little, but no worries I'll try to have it the same! :D So I'm going to need some votes and comments So:

Please Read the note at the end of this chapter if you like it because I have an important announcement! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: New Home

I heard a twig snap and I opened my eyes getting up, but was blinded by the light I groaned and put my hand up trying to block it and when my eyes adjusted I put my hand down and gasped.

Standing in front of me were 3 half naked guys one stood out most since he was right in front of me he had a 6 pack and the brownness eyes ever! with black hair in a kind of 60s style, but it's not at the same time.

"Why are you on the silver stone pack?" He asked my heart skipped a beat from fright I didn't realize I just stumbled onto the most feared pack in america! and not to mention the Alpha HATES rogues! "I'm sorry I didn't know this was any ones land I was just running away," I said with slight shiver and he looked down at my arms that were bruised.

I put my arms behind my back and he looked at me and in a second he was in front of me and had my arm "What happened to you?" He asked with so much care in his eyes I looked away and down at the forest ground.

"Not everybody has a perfect life or pack," I said, I heard a growl and then I looked up as he did to a wolf came flying over and knocked me down I winced as his nail clawed into my side I fell to floor holding my side.

I heard more growls and then a whimper followed by silence I felt my body being turned over I gasped and I opened my eyes and saw the dark chocolate ones he picked me up and then ran with me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked "The pack house," He simply said back I groaned at the pain as he ran with me in his arms I closed my eyes as he got to the house.

"Hang in their," He said as I heard a door open and felt myself being placed on something soft I opened my eyes and saw a lady with green eyes and really dark black hair she looked towards the guy "What happened to her," She asked "A rogue attacked her," He said she looked at me again "I'm going to have to take your shirt off," she said.

I nodded and then took it off for her she gasped at my scars and bruises that haven't healed yet I looked away only to be face and face with the guy "Who did this to you?" He asked grabbing my face in his hands.

"My old pack," I said I heard him growl why would he care what happens to me no one has ever cared I thought as he walked out slamming the door I looked at the nurse again "Don't mind Beck he's just angry you're just lucky it wasn't our Alpha who found us... well he probably wouldn't have allowed you to live but he would maybe under these circumstances," She said I giggled she talks a lot.

She looked at me and smiled and then cleaned out my wound I winced a little because some of the stuff stung finally she finished and wrapped up my wound and some older stuff she was going to change out the one on my arm but I slapped her hand away.

"Sor-Sorry," I said looking down ashamed she's probably going to hit me for touching her instead I felt a her rub my leg I looked up and saw her smiling "I's okay I understand." she said handing me a bandage to wrap it myself when I wanted to I smiled and took it from her then I hopped down the hospital bed and to the door.

I opened the door, but then turned back "Thanks," I said and walked out I looked around and then I bumped into somone I looked up and saw it was that Beck dude "Sorry!" I said quickly and looked down he grabbed my face making me look at him " It's okay," He said smiling he grabbed my hand gently and we went into a room that is the living room I'm guessing.

He sat down and I sat on the other side of him "Do you want to stay here for a few?" He asked I looked at him with tears in my eyes he got up quickly and sat closer next me wiping them away.

nobody as ever cared so much for me like he has it just makes me so happy "What's wrong why are you crying?" He asked "B-because no one has ever showed so much care for me" I said and he smiled really big and hugged me.

"Theirs always going to be a cruel person in this world, but even though you went through hell theirs always going to have good part about it you were strong enough to run right?" He asked and I nodded and wiped away the remaining tears.

"I guess I should tell you why they did this to me" I said laughing a little he frowned and picked me up sitting me on his lap I squealed a little as he did that I wasn't facing him fully I was side ways basically just on his leg.

He nodded and I played with my fingers beginning the story of when I was just 5 years old.

"When I was 5 I had begged my parents to take me to the park of course they said no at first, but then I started crying and they said yes well I played for a couple of hours until it was dark out and on our way a couple of rogues came and attacked us my parents sacrificed themself's I tried to save them while my brother did nothing but froze and freaked out and at the last minute he snapped out of it and took me just as I saw them die in front of my eyes. later that night after everyone came in and helped us through it my brother for the first time slapped me saying it was my fault that I should have never asked to go and I believed him if only I just stayed in my room playing with my dolls or accepted the answer my father said and left then they wouldn't be dead and My mate wouldn't have rejected me for some-" I stopped realizing I was telling a complete stranger my feelings and who my mate was.

I looked up and saw it wasn't just us in here but a couple of guys and 3 girls including the nurse I saw they looked at me with sympathy "Who is your mate?" He asked and I looked down once again it's told that if your mate rejects you and it's an Alpha you're really pathetic he grabbed my hands and held them in his so I wouldn't look and play with them.

"Brian Tridant," I said as I heard gasps in the room "He's stupid to reject you your so beautiful and nice you show no disrespect or rudeness," He said and I smiled a little at that.

I nodded and then my stomach growled really loud making everybody laugh I felt as Beck picked me up and sat me in a chair in the kitchen and then the guys came in "Hi I'm," A dude with black hair and green eyes "Lucas," A dude with black hair blue who looks exactly like the other guy just with different eye color said.

"And Luke," Green eyes said I nodded once and they smiled at me and then hugged me "Our pack," Luke said "Is way," Lucas said "Better," They both said and then sat down.

"Hi, I'm Camden," A guy said with brown hair he was kind of tan I nodded and he sat next to Bickering Luke and Lucas "Alex," A dude with really black hair and grey eyes he looked kind of goth or something what surprised me was that he actually hugged me "I was like you before I know how it feels" He whispered I smiled at him as he smiled back I have a feeling we will talk more.

"I'm Marcy!!" A cheery voice said hugging me I looked at a blond girl who had bright blue eyes and smiled at her she then went and sat on Camden's lap they must be mates I thought and my face saddened at that then a girl with dark raven hair that had little strands of dark green highlights and light green big eyes smiled at me "I'm Jennifer," She said hugging me and sitting on Alex's lap as well.

They all made me feel safe maybe life can be better "I'm Ariel," I said just as Beck came back with some eggs, toast, hash brown, and sausages that were all on the stove they guys and girls also had food in front of them Beck handed me a fork and orange juice I looked at my plate I've never had this much food ever since I was little they all must of seen my face and smiled at me "Go ahead," Beck whispered in my ear.

I grabbed my fork and dug in it tasted so good I made sure to at least not eat so fast so they wouldn't think I'm a freak or something and well I finished pretty fast!

Beck smiled at me as he ate his food to I looked down and gasped my arm was burning! I got up quickly and ran out into a door locking it I heard a couple of foot steps "Ariel are you okay!" Marcy asked I groaned and took off bandage from my arm it was bleeding again it hurt badly something was wrong wounds don't glow!

I screamed as the blood cam gushing out more the pounding of the door got louder as did the voices and then my head hurt what was wrong with me! and then all at once it stopped I looked up and saw that the glowing had stopped, but not the blood I looked down and lifted my shirt the scars were gone!!

my legs were better, but not the scar on my arm?

"Because your mate caused it" My wolf said wow it finally started to come out...

I opened the door and saw the guys and girls with their mouth opened "I'm fine," I said and they still looked like something was on my face I looked at them confused and then Jennifer was the first to speak "You Hair is red!! and your eyes! their-" She said stopping and grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom I smiled I was myself again.

"I know it's my original Color um when I was at my old pack their was guys who well um raped me so the next day it went dull and brown along with my eyes," I said whispering by then the guys were in their as tears went down my eyes.

Marcy started tearing up to and hugged as the others did to "It's okay you'll never have to worry about them again!" Marcy said and I smiled then she looked down at my arm "Oh my god!" She said and pulled it gently under the sink as did the nurse helped and washed it off she dried it and we moved to the bed.

"Does that say-" Beck was cut of by me "Yes I don't want to talk about it," I said quickly and they all nodded and looked away with sadness in their eyes I just closed my eyes as she fixed it "My name is Jackie I know I didn't introduce myself earlier sorry," She said I smiled at her and turned to beck.

"Where's the rest of the pack? how many are here? And where your Alpha? Can I-" He cut me off and laughed a little at all my questions "One at a time! First, this is another pack house just for us that we hang out at and their are 265 of us also our Alpha is away were not going to tell him about you he'll be gone for two months so we will help you to get to a better place before he gets back," Beck said with a little sadness.

I nodded and smiled a little "Can we go shopping today?" I asked and Marcy squealed while Jennifer laughed a little and Jackie smiled all three of the girls nodded happily and we got up maybe this is going to be a good start.

~~~~~~~~~~~

David's POV:

I walked up the stairs into Ariel's room I opened the door and then looked around it was cold to cold usually it was cold in here because she was sad, but it felt dead I heard as the door slammed and then someone coming up the stairs loudly I saw Brian and will standing their with a pissed expression.

"Where is she!!!" Will said angrily and I shrugged Brian wwas quiet "Something doesn't feel right" All three of us said I looked around and noticed the closet was empty and the I gasped "Oh No!" I said and they looked at me I took the envolpe out my back pocket and ripped it open.

Dear David,

I know that you knew this day would happen I've finally given up I can't live like this anymore I love you more than anybody here thank you so much for being their for me, but now I've opened my eyes and realized my brother will never love me like a little sister and my mate Brian well that's a different story I just want you to know that I'll always be in your heart even if I die out here in this cold world and to know I wouldn't have left if Brian raped me with a group of boys. Please don't come looking for me I think that I'll be in a better place then here if you truly love me you won't no matter what.

~Love Ariel Heart Grande

I felt as the tears came down I'm not one to cry but when It's someone I love I will I walked over and punched Brian "YOU RAPED HER!!" I screamed and then Will looked over to him and growled punching him and I looked at him with disbelieve "Nuh uh IT WAS YOUR FAULT TO!!" I screamed punching him to.

"BOTH OF YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD BRIAN YOUR HER MATE AND AN ALPHA THAT'S PATHETIC AND WILL YOU'RE HER BIG BROTHER WHOSE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER INSTEAD I HAD TO THAT REAL PATHETIC AND STUPID TO CAUSE HER TO DO THIS!!" I screamed at them throwing the note on the ground and running out going to go find her I don't care if I disrespected the Alpha.

I loved Ariel More than just her brother I fell for her.

**********

Okay so the important note is that I changed Adrian from Avan Jogia to Kellan Lutz cause he is sooo SEXY!! And that yes this is definatly a longer chapter !

I NEED VOTES SO IF YOU LIKE THIS TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND COMMENT!! OH AND LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE ON MY PROFILE!!

Well you don't have to just saying! (:

10 Votes!

5 Comments

Fan

-AriseToLove \(^_^)/ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 823 24
Aspen's mother died two years ago, leaving her with her abusive stepfather. When he dies, there's only a few people who are suitable to take her in...
302K 8.8K 36
Arielle Potter, or more commonly known as Arie, is a world known supermodel of her mother's company; Aeropostale. Arie is a daytime spunky weird- bul...
292K 4.5K 33
Ariana James was always known as her older brothers geeky little sister. She even had the braces and glasses to prove it. But what makes everything w...
6.1M 146K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...