Mr. Bad Boy and Miss Cordiall...

Oleh Musical_Lady_7

Isaac Newton's Third Law of Physics: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Opposites att... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
Papilio Meum (Filler)
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Youtube Channel
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Short Leave
Call help
Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilouge
THIS IS NOT THE END
Cheers!
Valentine's Day (The Night Before)
Valentine's Day
Val And Tequila's Relationship Includes
4k
Jealousy
New book
Hello
Summer
Meeting The Parents
My Book
WTH
NEW BOOK

Jealousy

1.2K 23 0
Oleh Musical_Lady_7

TEQUILA EDITION

Tequila and Val went to the bookstore...

It was their day off. It was raining heavily outside but inside the mall, they wouldn't know. They had slept in and simply cuddled together (along with Eros) under the blankets taking advantage of the time off and the cold weather. It wasn't until after lunch time where Tequila suggested that he and Val went out to the mall. At first the redhead protested being a bit lazy and knowing that once they went to the mall, Tequila would dote on her buying her so much stuff.

After much needed persuasion Val finally agreed, with the bargain that she got to wear his hoodie. He made no complaints. Once they arrived in the mall Val was right. Tequila did dote on her a lot buying her a ton of stuff. Some she didn't even need. She would look at something for a split second then Tequila would presume she wanted it and bought it for her.

Truth be told, Val didn't mind this doting treatment. In fact it made her feel special, except that she was just so shy about the fact that he spent so much money on her. Sooner or later he dragged her to the bookstore knowing that she loved books and hoarding in stationary.

They were looking around together when Tequila told her he was just going to check a different book section. She told him it was fine and they separated for a while. Val took a history book off the shelf and was checking its contents when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Her eyes widened in shock. It was a classmate from high school and her creepy past admirer. Chad.

He towered over her despite the fact she was wearing heels. Val recognized those brown eyes and black hair. His face hasn't changed from high school. She remembered he would always try these attempts to get Val to date him but it all failed anyway. The creep would even follow her home after school and arrived early in the campus and waited in her.

After Val became a Kingsman agent she left high school and became home schooled by her Dad and Merlin instead. She fortunately hadn't seen him since then but, here he was now. It just wouldn't stick into his stubborn head that Val didn't want him despite already rejecting him years ago.

He smirked. "Val is that you? I haven't seen you since high school" he said.

"Hey Chad" she replied tiredly not wanting to deal with him. She didn't even look him in the eye when he spoke to her. She resisted the urge to shoot an amnesia dart at him as he stood closer to her to the point that it made Val uncomfortable and her back was on the shelf. She was cornered.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

Val shrugged trying to seem as nonchalant as possible. "I went out of high school and got home schooled by dad instead"

"You didn't even tell anyone you were going to leave" he said.

"Well there was no one to tell. It's not like I had much friends back at school anyway"

"But you had me" he flirted scooting even closer. Val tried not to gag. She would find it fine if it was Tequila. Val hoped he would come to save her soon.

"Uh, well" Val trailed off not knowing what to say without it being rude.

"How about dinner tonight? If your schedules full then tomorrow maybe?" He said.

This is when Val looked at him sternly in the eyes. "Actually Chad, I already have a boyf-. Mmf!"

She was cut off by someone slipping in between her and Chad, grabbing her waist and kissing her roughly claim is that she was his. She responded to his kiss and sighed in it. He came. Thank God. Tequila then broke the kiss and wrapped an arm around her waist holding her so close it seemed... Possessive.

"Hey sweetheart" he said emphasizing the endearment. "Who's this?" He asked referring to Chad.

"Oh uh, hey babe. This is Chad. Just someone who went to my high school. Chad this is my boyfriend. _" she said.

Her boyfriend sized Chad up and down with a sharp glare, flexing his muscles and clenching his jaw tightening his hold on Val. Chad seemed nervous under his gaze and slightly intimidated. Val felt slightly awkward being in the middle of it.

"Chad huh? Yeah sorry, my girlfriend can't come to your dinner. She's having the whole night with me" he said his tone getting dangerous. Val blushed at his possessiveness. Chad just immediately nodded with a quick goodbye and ran away like a dog with his tail between his legs.

Val sighed in relief and rested her head on Tequila's shoulder. After the whole Chad thing, he decided they would just but something for  Eros and a quick take out and go home already. The ride back to the flat was silent and slightly tense. Val didn't say anything. He looked beyond pissed. Even his driving seemed pissed with all the sharp turns and bumps. They decided Val would spend the night in Tequila's flat.

They walked back to Tequila's flat in tense silence and he gripped her hand so hard Val thought it would break. She was unsure what to do. She felt worried about what was going on in his head. She knew she had to say something sooner or later but she didn't know what.

Val closed and locked the door to the flat. They walked to the living room. There Tequila just removed his jacket in one swift motion putting it aside on the floor. He then turned to Val and just grabbed her and laid her down on the couch. The redhead yelped in surprise as her body landed on the furniture followed by her boyfriend on top of her.

He kissed her so much more rougher and passionately than before that it took her aback. He growled when she didn't kiss him back in so much shock and kissed her even harder. This is when Val softly responded trying to calm him down. She could feel all his frustration in the kiss. It didn't work and he only kissed harder urging her to also kiss him roughly so she gave his wish.

He gripped on Val's hair pulling on the roots but strangely enough Val didn't mind the pain and liked it. Her nails dug and scratched on his back. He ran his one hand aggressively up and down her thighs and pulled her one leg to wrap around him. Val wrapped her other leg around him.

Soon their tongues were involved in the heated make out. Val couldn't fight back since he dominated with so much ferocity. His tongue freely explored her mouth. It seemed like forever and they broke their breath holding record. Before they ran out of breath, Val pulled away.

They were both panting and their heart beats soared. She gulped for air trying to catch her breath as his once tense body slowly relaxed on top of her like melting butter. Once she caught her breath she looked at her boyfriend and lightly laughed.

Tequila looked at her queerly and asked "What?"

Val gently played with his hair saying "You were jealous"

He denied it. "No I wasn't. Why would I be jealous of such a desperate try hard trying to get your atte-"

Val cut him off with a finger to his lips. "Oh shut up. Don't deny it. You were. You never made out with me that roughly and your whole aura coming home screamed 'pissed off'"

Just then Eros comes and barks nodding his head and wagging his tail. Val chuckled and pat Eros on the head. "See?" She said "Even Eros agrees you were jealous. Dogs can sense feelings you know"

Tequila sighed and looked Val in the eyes twirling a strand of her hair between his fingers. "Fine. I was jealous. I didn't like the way he looked at you. I was just scared that you would leave me for him"

Val laughed out loud and held his face in her hands. "Leave you? My own hot bad ass cowboy for that creep?"

At this, Tequila finally smiled and shook his head. "Who was he?"

Val sighed.

"He's been bothering me since high school. Even me rejecting him wasn't enough to get through his thick skull. Thankfully it didn't go so bad to the point where I needed a restraining order"

Val gave him a slow sweet kiss. "Tequila, did you really think that after all we've been through, I would leave you for anyone just like that? Babe, you're  the only one I want to love for the rest of my life. I denied the offer of being with my mother in the afterlife and came back for you Petes sake. If I could deny that kind of offer, I wouldn't easily take anyone's offer to leave you"

Tequila rested his forehead on hers. "I'm so lucky to have you. I love you my angel"

"I love you too baby" she said.

Then Eros barked getting their attention. The couple chuckled and turned to the dog saying "We love you too Eros"

Hey! So this was just something I've been thinking of a long time. I plan to do a jealousy edition for Val. How did you find it? Please leave your thoughts in the comments. Also please request what one shot of Val and Tequila you would like to have.
Cheers!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5K 181 43
After defeating Lilith and escaping Edom, the TMI gang finally returns to their common lifes in New York, ready to figure out different issues from d...
23.5K 922 66
-Book cover belongs to me -Agent|Spy|Assassin AU Alexander Hamilton Age: 15 Attends: Princeton High Place of birth: Nevis, Carribbean Address: Unkno...
20.5K 611 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
2.4K 63 18
Hi, I'm Y/N Hart. I'm guessing you know who I am by my name, so I don't need to explain my father. My mother died when I was young, she was a part...