My hero academia x Ohshc

By missy_writerrr

What happens when Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki are sent to the prestigious Ouran Academy to find and capture... More

Author's Note
A regular day 'till...
A villain in Tokyo
Getting ready
Moving in
HAPPY NEW YEARS
Found you!
AN
Lets do this
Dang you Ouran girls!!
To the Party we go!!
lets follow him
A/N
Finding out
A bomb?
A/N (sorry)
Being a host?
All Might
Chapter Something
Kaboom
Renge
Regular day
Dark sides?
Just stop Renge
Rope
Surprise!!
Plan-A
So close!
Sister
Close one
Run aWaY
oOf (A/N)
Into the pool!
DIEEEE
Chapter 35
A/N
Worry
I'll be your hero!
See you later

A M-maid!?

3.9K 144 96
By missy_writerrr

Deku's p.o.v

"Izumi!" Both Kacchan and Todoroki yelled my name as they went up to me. "Who was it!? I'll burn their a**!" Kacchan said angrily. "U-um, yo-" "I'm going to agree with Bakugo on this, WhO was it?" Todoroki said with SERIOUS eyes.

I was just sweating trying to talk but they kept talking over me. "HEY!" Uraraka yelled, which caused Kacchan and Todoroki stop yapping.

"Calm down! Nothing happened. We just fell down the stairs and we got hurt." She said winking.

Of course the boys didn't get that. "what do you mean fell down the stairs?? I don't be-"" KACCHAN." I said as I pulled him very close to me.

His eyes went wide as soon as I grabbed him. "We fell down the stairs. End. Of. SToRy." I said winking a lot. I put him in front of me so the nurse wouldn't see me winking.

I could see that he got it now and so did Todoroki so kacchan stood up. "Tch, I guess. We'll talk later." He said as he put his hands in His pockets. We then looked at the nurse and she just stood there eyes a bit wide.

"Um, hi sorry we surprised you we were just worried for our friends here." Todoroki said bowing down. "O-oh *blush* its ok, I'll leave you kids alone get to class in a bit ok." She said going out the door.

We just stayed there in silence. "So um, how did you guys know we were in here?" Uraraka said massaging here foot. And I just nodded wanting to know.

"Well-" Todoroki said.

A few min earlier ( Bakugo p.o.v)

Tch the time is going slow. I want this day to end already. I then decided to go outside and wait till the teacher comes.

"I'll come too." Half & half said as we both went outside the class. Once we got out we saw The tall silent and kid walking. They had worried faces on  while walking. When they walked passed us I heard Deku's girl name come out of their mouths.

"Hey!" I yelled getting their attention. "What about Izumi? Where is she!?" I said curiously mad. They just stayed silent. "Well!?" I said getting annoyed.

"Well, She's at the nurse right now, But don-" half & half and I both went running to the nurses office once we heard that. "Wait! Ren-chan!" I heard the kid yell, but I ignored him.

Hang on nerd.

Done ( Izuku p.o.v)

"Oh. Well im- we're ok! So you guys can go back to class. We'll talk later in the club." I said shooing them out.

"Stop forcing me nerd!" Kacchan yelled and I just put my hands up sweating. "S-sorry, just go to class guys, we'll be here for a while. We'll be in class later." I said laying down sighing.

"Tch whatever see you then." Kacchan said. "Bye Midoriya, Uraraka we'll be off then." Todoroki said and they both left. Todoroki reminds me so much  of Kyoya-senpai.

...

"So that's why you joined the host club! Do you get any costumer's?" Uraraka said as we were both walking to the host club. I decided to massage her foot, so it can heal faster.

"Well, not really I just sit with Mori and Honey or sometimes Haruhi." I said. I told Uraraka all about Haruhi and how she knows about us and All might. She thought it was pretty cool and wanted to meet her.

As we opened the door to the host club, "Welc- Oh hi Izumi." The twins said together. I waved hi, and Uraraka just stared in awe. I forgot, Uraraka always wanted to meet identical twins who do almost everything in sync.

"Oh look its a new girl!" The twins said looking at each other and went up to her. "Hi there. What's your name?" They both said giving her Red roses. Uraraka started blushing in surprise.

"U-um-" " Her name is Emiko Yukki. She is in Class 1-A with Izumi. That's all I got. It won't show me any more details." Kyoya- senpai said. 'What a stalker.' I thought sweating. I just patted Uraraka's shoulder to let her know it was ok.

Uraraka then yelped in surprise. "Hi Emi-chan!! Want to have some cake with me later!?" Honey said as he was on Uraraka's back. "Um sure. Why not!" She said laughing. Honey than laughed too and got off her and went with Mori. I just waved hi to him and he smiled.

"He's so cute. What's His name?" Uraraka said. Tamaki then blasted in. "IM GLAD YOU ASKED!!" He said happily. Uraraka jumped in surprise.

He then told her everyone's name  and type. "So, what type do like?" He  asked her hold her hands. Uraraka just thought about it. "Hmmm, I like Honey but I'm really interested in the twins." She said smiling at Hikaru and  Kaoru.

They both just grinned and put their arms around her. She blushed once again. "Well, we hope to know more about you darling." They said grabbing her chin. Uraraka was a tomato by now. I just laughed at her reaction.

"Hey Izumi, may I talk to you?" Kyoya asked and I said yes. "What is it kyoya? " I asked as we sat in a couch. "I've been noticing you don't get requested. Only, your two friends at times but that's all. I think you need a better job, not a host." Kyoya said writing in his black book.

"Hehe, yea is there something else o can do?" I asked. "Well, you can always just quit the host club, or.." He said pausing. "Or?" I said curiously. "You can always be the clubs maid." He said smirking.

I just sat there. A maid!? No way! Its too embarrassing!! How am I going to face my friends!? "W-well, is there something else I can do?" I said smily nervously.

"Not that I know of. You can just quit if you'd like." He said as he played with his pen. I don't know, I mean I can quit. Hayato doesn't come here to often so what's the point. Maybe I'll just quit.

"I think i-"" SHE WOULD LOVE TOO!" Uraraka yelled at Kyoya before I said anything. "Wha-" I stopped as she put a hand over my mouth. "She will love too! Kyoya was it?" She said with a questioning face.

"Yes it is Kyoya. Well, its settled then. You guys." Kyoya said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. " From now on, Izumi will be our maid." Tamaki and the twins just clapped. Mori I think blushed? And honey just giggled.

"But I didn't agree to this!" I whined. "Let me go get you Maid uniform." Kyoya said as he went somewhere. I then turned and glared at giggling Uraraka.

"I know 'he' doesn't come here often now, but soon he will just watch." She said looking at me with a smile. "Plus, I think Todoroki and Bakugo-kun will enjoy looking at you in the maid costume." She said moving her eyebrows.

"EAH??" I shrieked and blushed. "I-i doubt that... I think Iida would like to see YOU in one!" I said pointing at her not saying it that loud. It was her turn to blush now. "N-no! Look here comes Kyoya!" She said changing the subject.

"Here you go Izumi. I found the right size for you. Now go change, we're opening soon." Kyoya said as he lightly pushed me in the changing room.

...

"Hey Izumi, you done? We opened 5 min ago!" Both the twins yelled out. Wait what? Its been that long!? "Izumi! If you don't get out I'll drag you out!" Uraraka yelled. I'm pretty sure she has her phone out. *sigh*

"I-m coming..." I said sighing on defeat and opened the curtains.

...

"W-what? D-do o I really look that b-bad?" I said nervously. I probably look bad. I knew this was a bad Idea.

...

"SO CUTE!!" Everyone yelled except Mori and Kyoya. Both of them just blushed a red color.

I started sulking. I really didn't want to be in this maid suit. I wanted to cry but that would just cause me more attention.

A big hand landed in my head. I looked up to see who it was and it was Mori and Honey.

"Its ok Izumi. If you start feeling uncomfortable, you can always stick with us!" Honey said smiling. And Mori looked away, giving me two arms out if I wanted a hug.

I just stared at him and he looked at me. We both blushed. Well, a hug would good right now. So I went up to him and gave him a good squeeze. I like this sensation when I'm close to Mori. I feel so safe, I couldn't care what's going on in the world.

(Just imagine them getting closer, also I can't draw hands 😹)

We then broke our hug. "Thank you Mori, I really needed that. " I said and he just pet my head. 😳

As I turned, Uraraka was there

With her phone

"I got everything in camera.." She giggled.

F*ck
~to be continued

Hi peoples! Hope you liked this, please vote. Sorry for posting late today.

Read this!!

From now on, every Monday, Thursday and Saturday I will update before it turns 6.
Byeee! PLUS ULTRA!!

~author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.5K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...