True Love (Yoonmin)

By Chimin11225

When a complete nerd meets a jock, and slowly fall in love❤ More

Meet Park Jimin
Meeting Min Yoongi
Moving Out
School
School part 2
Dance Academy
The Yoongi
The Boys Bathroom
Awkward
Night
Yoonmin
Movie Day
You Broke His Precious Little Heart
Not a Chapter!!!
Moving Out... Again!!!
The Destination
Broken
Back Home
Not a chapter!!!!
Back Together
Parents
Sorry!!!
"I said sorry, I don't want to hurt you!!!" (last chapter)
Sequel???
challenge
Sequel!!!
Its out!!!!❤

Why Jimin got Kicked out

4.9K 157 28
By Chimin11225

Third person's POV;

Jimin was telling Yoongi everything. They only knew each other for about 24 hours. Jimin said, " I know you don't like your parents and all, but I can bet mine are way worse. My parents kicked me out because I sat them down and told them I was gay." Jimin said this with tears rolling down nonstop. Yoongi then said, " My parents kicked me out for the same reason. They give me money to live though. That is why I am basically rich." "My parents didn't give me anything. I can barely live in my tiny apartment, and get food with out having like 10 dollars after." Jimin sadly said. This whole thing they were discussing made both of them cry. They skipped their first period. Then the bell rang, signalling that they had ten minutes to get to their next class. Jimin slowly stood up and said, "We need to wash our faces and get to second period." Yoongi just shook his head agreeing, and stood up and whispered in Jimin's ear. Yoongi whispered, "I never knew I could fall in love with someone that is the total opposite of me in just one day." Jimin was shocked at the words, and said, "I never thought it was possible." "So Jimin, I have a question." "What is it Yoongi???" "Will you be my boyfriend, Jiminie???" Jimin just looked at Yoongi not responding. Jimin already unlocked the door, and leaned in to kiss Yoongi. As they were kissing, Yoongi's five friends walked in seen them, and walked back out. Jimin and Yoongi just laughed at them. They washed their faces, because they have been crying so much. And walked out holding each other's hand. Yoongi then looked at Jimin and said, " So that's a yes then???" Jimin shook his head with a smile on his face and said, "Yes it is a yes."

Author's note;

I think this might be the last chapter. I can do a sequel if anyone wants it, or I can just continue to write, what do you guys/girls think???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 778 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
15.3K 699 41
"I never thought you'd be the one to fall for a weirdo like him..." JK ⬏ TH ⬎
1K 42 10
When the cold school heartthrob fell in love with a nerd, not knowing she's a......
5.2K 372 18
in which Jimin finds himself having a soft spot for the newbie. -your favorite high school romance au cliché.