Total Drama World Tour: Kaylu...

By Eevee2

Third season's started and Kaylub is back and ready to win, but with two new additions, a plane, and musical... More

Day 1: Egypt, Part 1
Day 2: Egypt, Part 2
Day 3: Japan
Day 4: Yukon
Day 5: New York City
Day 6: Germany
Day 7: The Amazon Forest
Day 8: Paris
Day 9: Newfoundland
Day 10: Jamaica
Day 11: London
Day 12: Greece
Day 13: Area 51
Day 14: Australia
Day 15: Sweden
Day 16: Niagara Falls
Day 17: China
Day 18: Tanzania
Day 20: Drumheller
Day 21: Drumheller pt.2
Day 22: Hawaii

Day 19: Easter Island

1.6K 44 38
By Eevee2

I woke up in first class feeling refreshed and calm till I realized who I was in first class with. I looked across me to see Alejandro awake and looking at me with something dark in his eyes. I shiver when I notice it and then it's gone as he gets up and walks over to my chair and blocks me in. His smile is soft and almost comforting and kind as his eyes were seductive just like the sea with their shade of green. I blushed almost instantaneously a dark shade of red. I tried to look away, but he took my chin in his hand forcing me to look at him as I blushed darker. I don't know what he was planning. He leaned close and pecked me on the lips as my eyes widened. He then smirks and walks away as I touch my lips looking after him. He then brings out a whole cart filled with candy and sweets. 

"While you were sleeping, Chris delivered my prize for winning. Sadly I do not have much of a sugar tooth." I nodded drooling slightly, "and as my dear mama always says I'm sweet enough already." This makes me blush as I nod again, "plus I would rather not pollute my system with chemicals and dyes." 

"Can I have it?" I ask as the chocolate on the cart was calling my name with their sweet, sweet aroma.

"Oh, would you like it?" I nod, "please enjoy." I dig right in taking chocolate and eating it with a bright smile.

/"Chocolate is my one weakness...I just can't resist it." I say with a sigh as I eat a chocolate bar in the confessional.\

I save the rest of the sweets for Cody since he likes the other sweets more than I do. I continue to eat the chocolate as Alejandro sits across from me. 

"Attention, passengers, please prepare for landing." I hear Chris say as I look up before looking back to see Alejandro yet again blocking me in my seat.

"May I have a taste?" He asked as I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you sai-" I didn't get to finish as he kissed me. His tongue slipping in due to the surprise attack. He pulled back after a while as I noticed chocolate on his tongue as he licked his lips getting all traces of chocolate off his mouth. He smiles as I gulp blinking over what just happened.

"I think I like chocolate now." I blush at this statement as I look away. Then the plane crash lands as we head outside.

I stand with Heather and Alejandro, Cody and Sierra nowhere in sight. "Another piece of world heritage destroyed." Alejandro states as I shake my head at the stone head that was knocked over.

"That's not the only chiseled rock that's gonna get destroyed today." Heather says glaring at Alejandro as I take a few steps back from the two.

"Chiseled you say?"

"Uh-huh, I said grizzled, arrogant much?" Then Cody runs up to me as I smile.

"Cody I saved you some candy that Alejandro gave to me." I said with a slight blush as I watched him drool his eyes turning wide with appreciation. I giggle softly as I hold out the basket for him. "You can have some." I say as he looks at me and hugs me kissing me quickly before snagging out all of the candy that I wasn't going to eat. We snack out over the candy as Sierra comes over and watches with a smile.

"Aww, anybody got a camera, you guys are too cute." Heather said making me blush. 

We then all walk to the meet up place. 

"Nywana," Chris says as I look up from my basket only to blush madly and nearly drop my candy.

/"No clothes only leaf." Internally screaming as my ears release steam.\

"Wow, Chris, you've been working out." Sierra says which only makes me notice his abs, pecs, arms, legs, where the lines lead and the leaf...the leaf. I shake my head blushing madly as I try to hide the blush with my hands covering my eyes.

"And welcome to Easter Island aka Rapa Nui. Place is old, these dudes were carved so long ago, no one even remembers why anymore. Ten bucks says it started as a dare." He says with a grin.

"Twenty bucks says get on with it." Heather snapped.

"Yeah, today you final five are going on a highly traditional Easter Island egg hunt." This sparked my attention as I looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"Chocolate easter eggs?" Cody and I said in unison. 

"Uh, no, I'm talking the old school kind of eggs, that come from birds. You know those flying things with feathers and talons and vicious kill you in a second beaks." We all gasp at the descriptions. "Speaking of which, traditional feathered Rapa Nui headdresses. Wear them with pride chickens." We get tossed different color headdresses as mine was yellow, Heather had pink, Alejandro had blue, Cody had Purple, and Sierra had green. 

Chris then leads us to a place filled with Headstones. I blush as I look at Chris to find that the leaf only covers the front of him and not the back. My eyes glue themselves to the ground as my face was deep scarlet. 

"Hidden in these head things are a bunch of colored eggs that match your head things."

"Wow, you really did your research," Heather said sarcastically.

"Your challenge, to find three eggs in your color, then make a break for the massive underground cavern system and bookit all the way up to the highest point on the island. Reach the top with all three eggs to begin the second part of today's challenge."

"What happens if we drop an egg?" Heather asks.

"You'll have to come all the way back here for a replacement," Alejandro raised his hand, "and no,  you cannot take a backup egg." Alejandro drops his hand. "First one to the top gets a big advantage in part two. Now scramble!" I rush off, but then stop as I see a patch of grass and make a second basket putting Cody's candy in it and a little pouch just in case.

"Cody, I made you a basket so you can hold your eggs and your candy." I say as Sierra runs over to us with both a purple egg and a yellow egg as Cody already had one egg. 

"Here you two go. I found them." She places both of our eggs in our respective baskets.

"Thanks," Cody and I say together.

"Anything for my Kayody wody coons." She says as she runs off. I blush and walk off going over to Noah who had one of my eggs as I blush. Of course he'd have mine. I then walk around as I see Alejandro juggling his eggs. I hold out my basket for him. 

"That's so kind of you." He smiled placing his eggs into the basket.

"Kaylub, I found a third egg for you," Sierra said running over to see my basket. She gasped. "No, Kaylub put that basket down now!" I look at her confused before I'm being dragged off. "You should be working with Cody and me only since we have to make the right alliances. Alejandro isn't the right guy for you." I blush at her words and look away.

"Come on Kaylub, there's a hidden compartment filled with peanut butter cups." I gasp at the mention of the chocolate covered peanut butter cups and rush over to him eating some as he seemed to have found a third egg for me and was leading me into the cave. 

I blushed realizing that I was following him closely as we go through the cave. He was smirking at me when I looked up at him.

"I still can't believe you don't recognise me mi príncipe~" I blink and blush bright looking up at him in shock.

"You're the boy from the fundraiser?"

"Sí, I'm glad to know you still remember me to some extent."

"You were always charming." I blush at his smirk. He starts to get close, but we hear someone coming and I turn to see Cody rushing up to us. I smile as I feel a glare coming off of Alejandro.

"Hey, Cody," I say as he joins us. He smiles at me.

We walk for a while then I heard rumbling. 

"Um, please tell me that was your stomach Kaylub?" I hear Cody ask as I turn to him and shake my head. 

"Look out!" Alejandro calls out as Cody pushes me up against the wall in a pocket.  I blush. We dodge a second one as we continued walking. Cody pulls out a lolly pop and eats it as I sense another one coming after walking calmly for a while.

"Move!" I shout pushing Cody out of the way causing the both of us to drop our baskets into a hole as Alejandro was holding one of his and one of Cody's eggs when the ball ran him over.

"Oh, no, we have to go back, hurry!" Cody says as I grab the baskets as all three of my eggs were fine. I hand the baskets to the two and run with them after the ball.

We see Sierra and Heather in a hole as Heather saves one of Sierra's eggs. "Nice catch!" Cody calls out as the two race by them. Sierra grabs my leg making me fall as they run ahead.

"Aww, did baby break his little eggs?" Heather teased. "So long suckers." Heather chants. She then sees me get up after being tripped my Sierra. "Why is he still with us?"

"All of his eggs are fine, he just let Alejandro use the basket." Sierra said venom in her voice after she said Alejandro's name. I winced before seeing the green egg jump in Heathers hand.

"It's alive." She said as she tosses it to me as I look at her surprised. The egg hatches as it looks like a tiny bird version of Cody. I blush as it flies into my hair.

"It's Kayody jr. Do you know how long papa and dada have been waiting for you?" She said as I blush knowing of who she was talking about.

"C-can we go?" I said really wanting to leave, but completely okay with the chick in my hair that was smiling. The girls nodded as we raced off towards the exit. 

We stop due to Sierra arguing with Heather about something that I wasn't listening to, but then I heard screams and a bird cry. 

"Run!" I yell as the boys rush past us and I go running after them. We all exit and yell for Chris to close it. He does so.

"Oh, man, so close. Way to ruin the fun, we may as well move on to the next challenge. Since Alejandro was the first one out." He tosses him a baseball helmet that covers the face.

"I have to play baseball?" He asked confused as I tilt my head eating a few more pieces of chocolate.

"Thankfully no, you must climb this rock pillar all the way up to."

"A giant Condor nest?" Alejandro says as we all look up at the nest.

"You already know they can get pretty crabby, but did you know female condors are even bigger than the dude birds?" We hear a bird cry and look up to see a huge condor.

"She's ginormus." Cody says.

"Yep, 12 foot wingspan."

"That's like two Alejandro's wide." He's six foot! I think in shock.

"See she's kinda peeved cuz you guys stole her eggs."

"No, it was him!" Cody cried out pointing to Chris.

"See now you have to shimmy up to the nest and give them back in the order of which you arrived here. Of course mama's got a whole lot more eggs up there, so she's bound to be a tad protective." She cries out again making me grimace.

"Gracias, the giant condor has been known to peck the eyeballs of predators." Alejandro says.

"But I like my eye!" Heather says.

"As do I, especially when they're shooting daggers, yes like that."

"Deposit all three eggs and you win, and if nobody makes it. We'll try it again. It's going to be that much fun." Chris said.

"Here, take the basket you'll need it." I say as I take my eggs out and put them in the pouch like I planned in case it came to something like this. Alejandro actually looked quite shocked by this but gratefully took the basket kissing my hand in the process making me blush. He starts to walk.

"Oh and one more thing,"Chris starts.

"Increible, what else could yo-" the song bell cuts Alejandro off.

"It's for your own protection, keeps the birds calm, I'm lying or I'm not. You choose." The music starts.

Alejandro: I'm tall, I'm tanned,

I'm young, I'm handsome.

I've come here to bring back your wee ones...

So, hush my sweet, condor.

Let me win this one, please.

So try, attack me!

But, I won protection.

I don't feel that pecking.

So, save your objections.

Hush, now, condor,

Let me in the final Four.

Whoah! Oof! Aw, no! Ah!

Chris: Next!

Cody: I, oh, I-I-I...

I've got problems with condor...

Problems with condor.

Why, oh, why-y-y?

Am I not at home? I ponder...

Trust me, oh, trust me-e!

I'm your best friend,

And I'll never eat eggs agai-i-in!

My licorice! Oof!

Chris: Good news! You can have another chance later! But first...

Sierra: I'm a mom now, so don't be giving me flak!

Cause my first chick just hatched, out of his yolk sa-ack!

So, hush, my sweet!

Let me into the final Four!

Chris: Heather?

Heather: I...

Sierra: Waaaaah!

Heather: How I-I-I...

Sierra: Oof!

Heather: How I really hate these birdies,

And I wanna live to see my thirties.

These, these feathered jerks.

They're bringing me strife,

so just let me in the final four, ahh.

Chris: Oh so close, Kaylub?

Kaylub: Please, oh please,

my sweet condor, 

just let me return your young ones

please oh please,

just let me in the final four!

I place all of my eggs into the nest as Kayody jr. flew over and landed on mama condor's head distracting her. 

"Alright Kaylub takes the win." 

"Yes!" I cheer as I climb back down and smile wide. Sierra cheers for me as Cody smiles.

We then get back onto the plane and go to the elimination room. 

"And it's time to vote." Chris looks at all the votes. "And the first person to be nominated for the drop of shame is...Alejandro, next vote Heather, next vote Sierra, next vote Sierra," Sierra, Cody, and I gasp at this, "and the final vote says this week's loser is Sierra." Cody stands up and cheers as I felt bad for her.

"I'll be cheering for you two, win it for Kayody." Sierra says as I blush.

"Adorable, but you can shut off the waterworks because you're all still in the final five. It was just a reward Challenge." Chris says shocking us all.

"What, seriously?!" Heather said shocked.

"Kaylub, because you won, your prize awaits you in first class and as usual you can bring the loser of your choice."

"Cody's with me in first class." I say with a blush as he smiles at me.

/"It's been a while since he was in first class, and it would be nice to spend some time with him, alone." I blush brighter.\

"Hey, thanks for bringing me here." Cody said as I smile with a nod sitting next to him playing my game. He leans close to me and watches me play as I blush and continue to play as a kiss landed on my cheek as I looked over at Cody to see him smile and plant a kiss on my lips. I smile as we both return to my game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 205 78
Idfk, I'm bored. Gina's in this one btw. #1 in Scary Girl and Nichelle 20.11.23
5K 104 13
It's been 3 years the total drama series 'all stars'. The campers have moved on and are free from the stress of the show. Or are they? Everything cha...
28.8K 781 15
After competing on TD for four seasons, Kaylub(Kid) returns for yet another season. This season may finally tell him his answer to his long awaited q...
500K 7.1K 200
Most of my ideas come from daydreaming about scenarios that will never happen! I'm excited to write for you guys. Feel free to make requests! :) Star...