Oof - V x Reader

By Honeywhip

V tries to be romantic but fails miserably. Cuz, y'know, he's blind. I'm going to hell for this... More

Jewelry shop
Flowers
Pool
Christmas
You get sick
Trip
Message
Insecure
Dinner

Pet

939 51 4
By Honeywhip

You came home from work on a normal day.  V greeted you at the door.

"Honey, look who I found." He said, sitting on the floor with a...  Raccoon?!

"V, why did you bring that in the house..." You face palmed.

"Because he was hungry and dirty and he seems to like me." He said, stroking the animal who was growling at him.

"V, he's growling!  You're going to get rabies!" You panicked.

"Honey, he's a cat, he's purring." V picked him up and he squirmed I his arms.

"That's a raccoon!" You said.

"Ooh...  Well that's okay, a lot of people have exotic pets..." He set the raccoon down and he ran off into the kitchen, snatching a bag of chips from the counter and breaking through the window to escape.

"My chips!!!" You yelled, watching the raccoon run into the sunset with your snack.

"Don't worry honey, I'm sure he'll come back." V patted your back as you sobbed on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
393K 13.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...