Alone

By -CherryBomb-

"Firess! Wake up!" My mother's screams echo down the hall, but I'm to late, the monster has engulfed her fles... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29/Last Chapter
BOOK 2

Chapter 19

61 1 0
By -CherryBomb-

When it happened

•••

I jumped up as I heard the screams from the hallway reach my ears.

"Mom?" I say, calling to my mother. My eyes widen as I see my mothers flesh being engulfed by the monster, my father.

"Dad!" I push him off I her, but now he's coming at me. I run into my bedroom and slam the door shut, shaking the walls.

"What do I do?" I say to myself. I look around my room. There's no windows in here because my mom and dad thought I might sneak out. Boy, they were wrong for doing that.

I feel the pounding at my back. I see my phone and take a chance and each for it. Once it is safe in my hands, I call Jason. No answer, then Aria, no answer, then the police, no answer. This must be really bad then.

I close my eyes and slide my back down the door. I curl up into a ball and cry. I have to do something. I man up for once and remember the gun I kept in my closet in case anybody came into the house. I rip open the box it was in and yank it out of the plastic.

I thought I would never use this as long as I lived. I was wrong.

I close my eyes as I grip it in my hands.

"You can do it, just pull the trigger...."

But it was my mom and dad! I don't know what was encouraging me to, kill, or help or whatever them. I pull the door open and my monster dad falls on me. I scream and yell as he grabs my arm and brings it close to his mouth.

I kick him away from me as hard as I can. He starts crawling towards me again. I aim and it's over. I let out a breath, then remember my mother.

I start crying as I see her arm bleeding like crazy and her neck almost gone. I kneel down and kiss her head.

"Momma, I love you." I say to her corpse. I take the gun and aim again, bit before I can pull the trigger, her eyes shoot open, blood shot and fierce. She let's out a groan and reaches her hands towards me. I pull the trigger, but miss. She grabs my arm and squeezes it so hard I drop the gun.

The pain is killing me. I use my barefoot and kick her in the face. I crawl to the gun and grab it, I turn back around, but she falls onto me as I hear a gunshot. All I see is a boy about my age.

I yell out to him, but he ignores me. I jump up with my gun and watch him place the barrel if his gun to the monster's heads and pull the trigger. It doesn't even bother him.

I then realize, I just killed my family. My only family. My mom and dad. I killed them, and I'm not crying.

From then on, I told myself to be strong. To take care of others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.9K 22
When we were young our friends told us spooky stories that would keep us up at night. Those same stories our parents dismissed as fake. What if those...
1K 98 23
Why did we promise? If you couldn't keep it through. Should I have listened? I guess the monster was under my bed the entire time. ...
65 2 24
Evelyn Archer and her brother Evan always did the best they could for themselves. After their mom died, and their dad turned to alcohol, they stuck t...
4K 108 23
The world is dead. They created something that consumed all of us and now that our mother's gone, there is nothing left for us to do but fight... But...