Art Gallery; Harry Styles

Galing kay httpsare

This follows nineteen-year-old Harry on a visit with his parents to the local art Gallery, which soon takes a... Higit pa

Art Gallery; Harry Styles
Into the painting. ch 1.
Fishtails and Maths. ch. 2
Blue rose petals. Ch. 3
Mannequin heads chap. 5
Niall? ch. 6
Jealousy. Ch. 7

Flower eating paintings and eyes. Ch. 4

91 1 0
Galing kay httpsare

On the wall were two paitings, one of what seemed to be a bride on her wedding day, and the other seemed to be the groom of the bride. They both had writing under them, "Grieving Bride" and the other one simply said "Grieving Groom." 

"Not very complex if you tell me, what exactly are we suppose to do, usually it gives us somewhat of a hint." Louis said looking at the painting of the groom. 

They both had giant frowns on their faces and seemed to be very sad, no wonder they were a Grieving couple.

Soon Louis noticed there were little notes next to the wiggling hands, "Sorrowful Bride's Right Hand," Louis read aloud, "let me guess now that one is going to be Sorrowful Bride's Left Hand?"

Harry went to the paper next to the hand and nodded, "yeah, you were right." Harry said picking up the paper to see if there was anything else on it besies the Sorrowful Bride's Left Hand, but there was nothing, he set it down. 

Harry got up and went down the hallway, Louis following right behind not wanting to lose him in this place. There were a few ways he could go, there was a hallway that lead no where but there was a painting. 

Harry was curious to see the painting so he went to go look at it, Louis didn't follow he wasn't intrested in seeing anymore painting in this place. There was no name of it on it like the others in the gallery had. It was just a simple oil painting of coffee and cake. It disapointed Harry.

Harry walked back to Louis, "It was a painting of coffee and cake," the younger lad said, "I love cake," he says with a giggle. 

Harry and Louis go down the next hallway, again there were many ways to go, Louis thought it was a better idea to go to the farthest thing away first so they wouldn't have to walk so much to get here next time. 

There was a hallway that was only big enough for the two person to pass through not much room between the two, at the end of the little hallway there was a painting. It seemed to look like the painting that had spat on him not to long ago. 

"Ehehehe, hehehehehe.... Flowers.... Flower're nice..." the painting said mumbling to itself, "Give me that there flower, I'll let you though... ehehe..."

Louis shook his head, "Harry don't do it, you can't trust shit in here," he said putting his blue rose in his coat pocket so the painting couldn't see he had one too. 

"Ehehe... your flower, pretty please?" the painting said with the wicked voice and laugh, Harry shook his head to the painting. "Aw, I'm begging you... I just wanna have a sniffffffffffff....  just want it for a li'l bit... Eheheheh, hehehe, hehehehehe, Ahahahahahah! AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH."

Harry was scared now, he didn't want to be rude to the painting and not give it something it wanted, but he also knew if he give it to the painting there was a chance he could die.

Louis dragged Harry away from the painting and he takes them both into the next room he saw. The room was full of art canvases, they were all painted with the same painting, it was a bottle of what seemed to be eye drops. 

Both of them left the room and went to the next hallway, it had a wall that had a few painting on it. They passed it and went to the next hallway, it seemed to have holes in the floor. Harry took a step into the hallway and a bunch of eye balls popped out from the holes.

 "Yaaah! What is THAT?! Gross is what!" Louis screamed out when he saw the eyes on the floor, "Why are these EYES on the FLOOR...?!" 

Harry went into the mess of eyes, there weren't a lot of them but enough to creep someone out. They were moving around like eyes would do if your eyes were closed. Harry made sure not to step on any of them, when he was about half way down the hallway there was an odd that was different than the others. He stopped to look at it and Louis sooned came behind him. 

"D..... Does this lone eye have a congestion problem?" Louis said looking at the red eye that had veins that looked like they were about to pop.

Soon Harry remembered that there were eye drops in that other room, he got up and and ran back out of the hallway of eyes and to the other room with all the canvases. He pushed away all the stools that were blocking the thing in the middle of the room. He picked up the little bottle of eye drops and went back to Louis. 

Harry took the bottle of eye drops and dropped a few into the congrested eye. It seemed to get sucked back into the hole it came from and then pop back out completely fine. It then popped back into the hole and the hole started moving over to the wall. 

Harry and Louis followed the eye and looked at the wall it was looking at. After a second it disppeared again, Louis noticed that the wall the eye had been looking at was a slight different color.

 Harry pushed on the wall till it caved in and Harry could fit inside. It was a small, long room that at the end seemed to have somehing laying on the ground. Harry picked it up and it seemed to be, a red glass ball. 

Harry climbed back out of the room and showed Louis what he had found, "it seems like it would go to a painting, like you see it has white paint on it. Maybe it goes to one of those painting?" Louis suggested.

"Do any of the painting have white paint at all?" Harry asked as they walked back to the hallway where the paintings were at. They looked at all the painting and it seemed that the glass ball could fit in. Harry stood on the tips of his toes so he could reach the hole where the painting. 

He pushed the glass eye in and it clicked in and the painting next to it fell down, there was writing on the back of the painting that read,

"Behind the big tree..." 

"There's still one room we haven't gone in, maybe theres a tree in there?" Louis suggested as Harry turned around to look at him. 

The two went to the last room, it has four-five sculptures in it, the first one was a giant wine glass that had what looked like a giant, red pillow in it, "doesn't look like comfortable sitting to me." Louis said looking it over.

Next to it was what looked like a giant bust of someone, "Melancholy, huh. Well really, who wouldn't be in a place like this?" Louis scoffed.

Next to that was a skeleton that has splattered with a bunch of random colors, "I assume this is fake?" Louis said looking at it.

Lastly there was what seemed like to be a giant tree, it didn't really look like a tree but more like a bush, but they both knew it was what they were looking for. 

Louis went behind the tree and looked through the tree till he found a little silver ring, "I think it goes to the brides hand that was in the hallway?" Louis said. 

The two went to the room with the two hands, Louis gave the silver ring to Harry and told him to put it on the brides ring finger. 

Harry did as he was told and it seemed that the faces of the people in the paintings when from a frown to a smile. 

After Harry stood back up something fell out of the painting, it looked like the bouquet of flowers, just like the one from the painting. Louis looked at the painting and the bouquet is gone. 

"Wait! That painting! Maybe he wants these!" Harry yelped at Louis. 

Harry grabbed the bouquet and ran back to the painting leaving Louis behind. 

The painting repeated itself from before with all of the laughing and begging for the flowers, once the painting asked for Harry's flower, Harry gave the painting the fake flowers and the painting ate them. 

"Ehe, thank you, thank you very much, as promised, you can go through," the painting said to them, "just take this door in... Well, see ya.... ehehehehe!" 

Harry grabbed onto Louis' hand and dragged him through the painting that now seemed to be a door. 

When they were through the painting it seemed that they were just in a smaller room that had a door at the end so they went through the next door to see what laid on the other side. 

In the next room it seemed to be a room full of maniquin heads, there were a bunch of them, an endless row of the creepy looking heads. 

Harry was scared a bit and didn't let go of Louis' hand when they went thorugh the room, it did end thankfully. They got into the new room which was really big and had many big walls. 

Harry still had a tight grip on Louis' hand and as they walked into the room they heard the crash they had heard before but it slipped their mind on what exactly that was. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65.3K 2.2K 19
Zayn a troubled teenager try to cope with his parents' divorce. Not even four months after the papers are signed, his mother decide to date another...
1.1K 18 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...
95 0 32
Harry has the power of love and desire he can make anyone love him. Louis has the power to make people feel unloved, depress, and unhappy. They ge...
232K 10.7K 78
19 year old, Ellana Rivers begins her new life in a new university right in London England after the infamous, tragic murder of her mother from her b...