What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 36

2.8K 72 78
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Author's Note: Happy Valentines Day ❤️ Happy 2 Year Anniversary to PrettyMuch 🎶 and Happy 10KHours Release Day!!!!

Jewel

"Girl you could tear me apart. But I can't help it I'm waiting. Here with open arms oh-"

Me: What?

Zion: Good morning to you too

Me: it's too early in the morning for this

Zion: It's 11:37...

Me: Your point is?

Zion: Anyways imma be in your crib soon

Me: Whatever. Bring me breakfast thanks.

Zion: Whatever

I hung up my phone and dropped my head back on my pillow.

"Good morning!"

"You're not dead ass!" I groaned as Rose laughed coming in my room.

"What's up with you?" She laughed jumping in the bed next to me.

"Zion woke me up by calling me and then you came in literally seconds later and I'm over it. Guess I'm not getting no more sleep," I sighed sitting up.

"You had a whole speech on fucking sleep. First of all it's about to be 12. Like get out your bag," she replied shaking her head.

"Sleep is very important to me! Take that back!" I gasped and she hit me with a pillow.

"Hey Rose!!" Zion smiled walking in my room with a huge bag. It was from iHop.

"Hey bestiieeeee!" She smiled hugging him as he sat on the bed in front of me.

"Hey beautiful," he smirked kissing my cheek. I smiled shyly and grabbed the bag.

"Hi," I mumbled taking out my food.

"You guys need to stop blushing because I'm trying to eat," Rose groaned looking at us uncomfortable.

"Shut."

"Up," Zion groaned finishing my sentence.

She stared at us for a moment and stood up quickly. "Too gross. Over y'all. I'm leaving goodbye."

She walked out my room closing my door and I shook my head. "She's so dramatic."

"That's Rose for you. How are you?" Zion asked eating his food.

"I'm ok. I'm looking for a photographer to update my modeling portfolio," I replied digging into my chocolate chip pancakes.

"I'll do it. We can do it tomorrow. Have Rose do your natural makeup and I'll set up a playlist of your favorite songs and ask B for his camera," Zion smiled.

"Really? That'll be great! Thanks," I smiled hugging him.

"Maybe they can come with us," he replied finishing up his food.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled finishing up my food too.

I got a drop of syrup on the edge of my bottom lip and I looked for a napkin. Zion lifted my chin and moved closer to my face fast. He licked my bottom lip and sucked it in. I hissed slightly as my hands tangled in his hair. He pushed away the bag and hovered over me, laying me down on my back. His hand ran down the side of my body and underneath my thigh lifting it. I wrapped my legs around him as we made out aggressively. He was a very passionate kisser. It was one of the things that overwhelmed me. All the emotions he expressed in a kiss was overwhelming.

He rocked his hips and a moan escaped my lips. He brought his lips down my jawline and to my neck making me moan even more.

"You sound so fucking sexy," he mumbled in a low voice sending shivers down my spine.

There was a knock on the door and he groaned. He got off of me and said, "Come in fucker."

The door opened and Rose came in. "Sorry to intrude on your baby making but the boys wanna hit a party tonight. Are ya with it?"

Zion and I exchanged glances and nodded. "Sounds good."

Party

"If I hit it one one time imma pipe her. If I hit two times then I like her. If I fuck three times imma wife her."

Zion spun me around and I pressed my back against his body. I lifted my hand up and grabbed the back of his head. He kissed my neck lightly as I grinded against him. He held my waist tightly as we moved in-sync to the music.

I turned to face him and began freestyling and he hyped me up.

"You can pull up, you can get it
Grab a hand full of braids, make a nigga eat me out. Put a white boy on Sazón. I might turn G-Eazy out!" I sang grabbing on Zion's dreads. He wrapped his arms around me and his hands slid down to my ass. He pecked my lips and I smiled wide. This is how it felt. This is how it felt to be with Zion. And it felt great.

"Let's get a drink babygirl," he smiled and I nodded.

We made our way to the kitchen and I sat on the counter. I don't even know who's house this is. Oh well. Zion handed me a cup of tequila and I smirked. We tapped our cups and chugged it.

"Oh hey baby."

I coughed on my drink and Zion and I turned around to see Ana smirking at Zion.

Rose

"No te asombres. Si una noche. Entro a tu cuarto y nuevamente te hago mía. Bien conoces mis errores. El egoísmo de ser dueño de tu vida. Eres mía," Brandon sang along to the song in a low voice.

(Translation: Don't be surprised, if one night, I enter your room again and make you mine. You know well my mistakes, the selfishness of owning your life. You're mine.)

My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my waist. We danced batchata with our foreheads connected while he serenaded me . It was honestly cute to hear him bring out his Mexican side of himself. And his voice in Spanish... Yea.

I had many drinks already. I'm surprised I'm even standing to be honest. Oh shit I got to pee.

"Babe imma pee ok?" I mumbled and he nodded. He didn't drink much. Which I liked. He liked being aware of everything.

I went up the stairs and waited in the hall. There was someone inside but the hall was empty. I looked the other direction and saw a guy with a hood on. Looking at me.

I looked back with a straight face but my chest was hurting. Why was he staring at me like that?

The bathroom door opened and the girl came out. I took a step and suddenly flew in. I was pushed against the wall and I heard the door close. I collapsed on the floor as my head began spinning and I felt nauseous. My hair was pulled and I was forced to look up.

"It's just gonna get worst. Good luck."

"Let go of me! Get out-"

The guy lifted me by my neck and I couldn't breathe. He brought down my straps exposing my bare chest and I couldn't even scream. He was choking me too hard I felt like my head was going to explode. He brought down my shorts and tears poured down my face instantly.

This isn't happening.

Brandon

It's been 20 minutes.

Zion and Jewel approached me and I sighed in worry. I went to the bathroom and no one was there. I checked this whole house and couldn't find her. Where the hell is she?

"What happened?" Zion asked instantly getting concerned.

"Rose is missing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 2 10
edwin has a past that he thought he left behind, but what happens when nicole transfers schools and finds out the truth?
3K 144 101
"It ain't nothing like lovin' you" Franchise first of five 1. Lovin' (Edwin's Story)✔ 2. Lying (Zion's Story) 3. Heaven (Brandon's Story) 4. RIP...
5.3K 112 56
an la love story; prettymuch
130K 3K 30
meet zion; he can do whatever he wants in his shared apartment and go where ever he needs a bring in whoever he wants but he won't let his new roomm...