Do pal ki thi ye dilon ki Das...

By Pjcutee

A story of separation and longing for love. Shivika, got married after facing many troubles because of his mo... More

Dramatis Personae
1. Her condition
2. Painful Meeting
3. She is no one to me
4. Confrontation
5. I'm sorry
6. Fun time or Trouble time...
7. Obros or bhabhi's devars ?
8. It's hurting
9. Dreadful incident
11. Revealed
12. She left
13. How could we ?
14. New Life
15. Her New Life
16. We've to do something
17. Tere liye Hum hain jiye
18. A Mission
19. Challenge
20. She cares
21. Jealousy
22. Love
23. Missing the family
24. Our Family
25. Shivaay is gone
26. Home sweet Home
27. Happiness after the Pain
28. Possessive
29. Romance
30. Come back, Anika !
31. Papa's Pastries
32. Birthday
32. The great Wall of Anvay Singh Oberoi
33. Drawer full of chocolates
Epilogue
New story

10. Don't go to her

8.6K 483 42
By Pjcutee

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_____________________________

Doctor : Don't you all know ?

Om: What are you saying, doctor ? What happened to bhabhi ?

Doctor : She is two months pregnant. Due to inhaling poisonous smoke her condition was very critical. We saved her but... but she is weak. She would've lost her child if you were late by a few minutes.

Saying this the doctor left and the whole family was just standing there like statues. They never thought that they would get such a good news in such a dreadful way, where they would have to think if they should be happy or to be sad.

Dadi and Pinky were in same thoughts. The news they were dieing to hear was finally heard by them but it's charm was lost. And the reasons were Anika’s condition and the deeds of Shivaay.

When Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya came out of the shock, they only had one thought in their mind and that was, did Anika know about this ?

Their thoughts were broken by the nurse who came out of the ward and informed that they can meet the patient. They rushed inside the ward to see Anika looking at nothing in particular. The most chirpy, bubbly girl Anika, they met as SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI'S wedding planner, the girl who could make anyone smile, who could make anyone agree with her point of view with her with her weird logics was now turned into this girl infront of them who was the most vulnerable girl they ever saw in their life. She was completely shattered, physically as well as mentally. The girl they admired for being beautiful from face as well as from heart, now looked pale and thin.

Gauri and Bhavya were sitting either side of her bed on small stools while Om and Rudra just stood.

Om : How are you, bhabi ?

Gauri : Bhoujayi, Please forgive me. Everything happened because of me. If I would've been with you then nothing of this sort would've happened.

She started crying hysterically. Bhavya was not in a condition to speak anything seeing the girl whom she thought as her role model, a perfect girl, perfect daughter in law, perfect sister, perfect wife like this. Anika was sitting still but seeing Gauri and Bhavya crying she had to speak.

Anika : No Gauri. Nothing has happened because of you. It's because of my two rupee fate. It was destined to happen so it happened. And, When everyone were at home, then also a lot of things happened.

They understood what she was talking about. Bhavya and Gauri were crying bitterly and Rudra tried to cheer them up.

Rudra : What's this ? My bhabhi is on this boring hospital bed and you all are making her more sad.

Anika understood what he's trying to do.

Anika : Look ! only my rudy cares for me.

Om, Gauri and Bhavya made a puppy face and said : It's nothing like that.

Anika giggled and Om, Gauri and Bhavya gave a smile whereas rudra pulled up his imaginary collar showing all his teeth.

Elder Oberois came in. Dadi came forward and caressed Anika's forhead as tears crowded her eyes.

Dadi : you just scared us. Who does like this ?

Anika : I'm fine dadi. And I'm sorry I...

Anika couldn't hold back her tears and she started crying in Dadi's embrace. 

Dadi : It's ok but please stop crying.

Anika nodded in positively but didn't break the hug.

Dadi: I was always scared if I would be able to see my great grand children. But you cleared my fears. After seeing my Billu's children even if die...

Anika nodded in a no and said : No Dadi. Nothing would happen to you. You'll always be with us.

Dadi smiled and said : yes. But on one condition.

Anika looked at her innocently and Dadi said : you will take care of yourself. You are not alone now. When mother is tensed it affects the child. So now you won't cry and you would take care of yourself and  the baby.

Anika nodded like a child and hugged her dadi again because of happiness, affection and most importantly, because of guilt, for what she would do.

After blessing Anika the elder Oberois left while the younger Oberois had one thought running in their mind. When Dadi spoke to Anika about her child, Anika didn't react at all. She should have been surprised but she was calm as if.. she already knew about her pregnancy. Did she ?

They were going to ask her about the same but a doctor came inside and asked all of them to leave as she had to check her up.  

Outside the ward, the youngsters' clan discussed about asking Anika everything. They were discussing that someone wants to kill Anika as it was all a pre planned incident. They were also doubtful that the person who wants to kill Anika, knew about her being pregnant.

On the other hand, Tej and Shakti were discussing about the same. They had already informed the commissioner about it as someone may be behind attack on Anika because she was carrying the oberoi  heir. Dadi, Pinky and Janvi were in another car and were praying for Anika's safety and health. All of them reached oberoi mansion and sat in the hall to relax a bit.

In hospital, Gauri and Bhavya came inside Anika's ward. They sat near Anika's bed and looked at each other and then at Anika.

Bhavya : Bhabhi, can we ask something from you ?

Anika: You both don't need to take permission to ask anything from me.

Gauri  : Bhoujayi, wh...when dadi spoke about you and your child, you didn't feel surprised. Infact you were calm as if nothing happened. Does that mean you knew everything already ?

As soon as the question slipped out from Gauri's mouth, Anika bowed her head down and silently cried. Om and Rudra who came to the ward after completing the discharge formalities listened everything and seeing Anika  crying, they got their answers.

Rudra : Bhabhi you distanced yourself from us to this extent that you didn't tell us about such a big and happy news ?

Anika nodded negatively and said while sobbing : It's nothing like that, Om. I didn't want myself and my child to be a burden on anyone. Especially when I don't know my relation with that house. I am not that house' daughter in law, Tanya is.

She couldn't stop herself from crying hysterically and her voice was cracking. She was not even able to breathe properly. Gauri made her drink water and Om and Rudra came and rubbed her back to calm her.

Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were shocked. They noticed Anika's each and every expression while she saying all this. They felt that pain she had in her voice which was reflecting the condition of her heart.

Anika looked at them and said "Sorry" in a barely audible voice.

Om : No Bhabhi, don't say sorry. But how could you think that you don't have any relation with that house. Lets just think for a minute that you are not the elder daughter in law of Oberois but what about the other relations. You are mine, Rudra's and Prinku's best friend, our sister, Dadi's fairy who makes everything perfect with an invisible magic stick. You are Gauri and Bhavya's elder sister, Mom and Chhoti ma's daughter, Papa and Chhote Papa's doll. Aren't these relations enough ? Or, aren't these important enough ?

Anika signed in a no while crying. Om and Rudra hugged Anika and asked her not to feel guilty. Bhavya and Gauri also joined the hug. After a few minutes they broke the hug. Om told that they've fulfilled the discharge formalities and they can take Anika home. The doctor had initially, denied to discharge Anika as she faced such a deadly situation and she was very weak but Om and Rudra assured her that they'll take care of Anika and provide all the facilities at home itself.

It was almost ten at night when Shivaay came back from office. He entered Oberoi Mansion and saw the elders sitting in hall. Nobody was willing to have dinner. So they were just sitting there. Their faces were showing they were tired. He thought may be they were because of the function they went to attend. He came towrds them and wished evening to everyone but noone replied. Dadi glared him with disappointment, Pinky and Janvi with helplessness and Shakti and Tej with full of anger. He was confused. Everyone left from there because they didn't want to talk to him at that moment. Shivaay was left in the hall, lost in his own thoughts.

"What happened to everyone ? Why were they behaving like this ? Even OmRu or Gauri and Bhavya are not here. I can't understand anything. From the morning itself I was feeling that something wrong is about to happen. Some kind of restlessness was there in my heart, as if something is slipping from my hands, as if Something precious is going away from me. Don't know why I'm feeling that it's related to Anika." Shivaay thought.

He came out of his thoughts and asked a servant about Om and  Rudra. He was told that they were not at home.

Shivaay was heading towards his room but suddenly his heart started beating faster, as if it would come out anytime. He sensed Anika’s presence around and he couldn't step forward after that.

Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya entered the house with Anika. Om and Rudra were supporting Anika from either sides. Her forhead was bandaged as she had hit the floor with force and fell unconscious.

He saw anika injured and felt himself going weak on his knees. He was numb. Only one question was running in his mind. What happened to her ?

OmRu and Gauri and Bhavya noticed Shivaay standing there. Staring in Anika's brown orbs, he realised those eyes were empty. Those eyes, that he used to drown in, those woes which were the shelter of love and for him and which used to see all his worries, now we're empty. Those eyes now had nothing but pain of betrayal that he had given her. It was the pain of those wounds that he had given her. Those wouldst were terrible to an extent that those could make anyone shudder.

Anika was not able to decipher the meaning of the colur of his eyes, the eyes that change colours and she used to find those the most beautiful eyes. These eyes used to be, infact still are her weakness. She could give her life for these blue eyes. She could spend her life staring in those eyes. Those eyes used to tell her how much he loves her, those eyes used to speak to her. Those eyes used to burn that person should thought to harm her. But now she didn't know if those eyes loved her anymore.

Anika was the first one to break the eyelock because of the tears that alaways betray her infront of this man. Anika tried to walk but stumbled due to weakness. She was held by Om and Rudra. Without giving a glance to tyr ur brother, they headed towards Anika's room.

Shivaay was hurt because of Anika's action. He saw tears in her eyes and he knew that he was the sole reason of those tears. He was just looking at them leaving the hall. Everytime Anika stumbled, his feet wanted to rush towards her and his hands wanted to support her, his arms wanted to pick her in his arms like a delicate flower and not let her petals like feet touch the floor

He came out of his thoughts when when Anika went out of his sight. He looked at Gauri and Bhavya who were about to leave.

Shivaay : Gauri, what happened to Anika ?

Gauri and Bhavya were also angry at him as he was the only reason for all the troubles in Anika's life. But they had to tell him because they wanted him to feel the pain of being away from your loved one. They told him everything with a stern face and left from there without looking at him again.

Whatever he heard, hit him like a storm. With every word spoken by Gauri he felt disgusted. He knew it very well that everything that happened was because of him. He distanced himself from Anika and someone thought she is alone so he tried to harm her. He was still unknown to the shock he was going to recieve.

He went towards Anika's room to meet her, to know if she was ok, to see her once.

Om and Rudra made Anika lay down on bed properly and asked her to rest as she needs it. Anika obliged because she was actually very tired and due to the effect of sedatives she was feeling sleepy. Om and Rudra were exiting her room when they saw Shivaay coming from the other side. They closed the door of Anika's room as soon as Shivaay approached them.

Shivaay was going to open the door, but Om and Rudra came infront of him. They asked him to go away from Anika's room. Shivaay was adamant on not leaving the place. He was dieing every single minute to meet his Anika. Om got angry and grabbed him by his arm and dragged him towards pool side.

Om almost jerked shivaay's hand and said : What do you want now ? Can't you just let her live ? Is she so bad that you can't let her live peacefully even for one day ?

Shivaay was hurt with Om's questions but he knew he was responsible for this.

Shivaay : Om I know you are angry but I just want to see Anika once, please.

He was about to go when Rudra stopped him.

Rudra : Enough ! His much will you trouble her ? Today some I've tried to kill her physically but you've killed her soul long ago. Just because of you, (pointing at shivaay's heart with his index finger and shouting) just because of you Bhabi thinks herself as a stranger. She thought her child as a burden on us, just because of you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi !

Shivaay was shocked, would bean understatement. Nothing can describe his thoughts, his emotions, his facial expressions at that moment. He was just too shocked to react. First, he was shocked, then surprised, then happy and then sad and guilty. His guilt was already eating him but now his guilt knew no bounds. The thing which was most terrible for him was, his Anika thought that she and her child is a burden on their family. His heart started bleeding because of those needles of truth, needles of revelations that his brothers have just done. He tried to say something but Om interrupted him and said in a calm but a very dangerous voice.

Om : Enough Shivaay. Don't say anything. We forgave you only because of Bhabi but don't think that we forgot what you did to her.

Though Om and Rudra had forgiven Shivaay, their was nothing same between them. They interactions were limited and awkwardness prevailed in their relationship.

Om : And yes, you don't have to be worried for Anika bhabi. She has her brothers in law, her sisters and her family with her. You won't meet her. I don't want to see you near her or else I won't leave you. And yes, go to your wife Tanya, she may feel bad seeing you talking about our Anika bhabi.

Having said Om and Rudra left from there. Shivaay was left dumbstruck. He was upset and mad at himself. He thought, how unlucky he was, how hopeless he was. The biggest and the happiest news of his life that he was going to be a father, but he got to know it last of all and that too in such a way when his brothers were actually threatening him to stay away from HIS ANGEL, his wife who was going to be the mother of his child. He, at this time should be with his wife who needs him the most but he's just busy making her cry more and more. He questioned himself, if he will ever be able to keep his promises that he made to her ? He promised her to trust her but he didn't trust her when she was trying to protect him. He promised to be with her, but he left her. He promised to keep her happy but he became the reason of her pain. He promised to not let her head bowed down ever, but he was the who ended up insulting her. He used to say that he hates to see tears in her eyes but he because the reason of her tears.

Shivaay : It's enough. Not anymore. I won't let nylon Anika cry again. She deserves happiness and I will give her that. bs bhut ho gya. Ab aur nahi. Mai apni anika ko aur rone nahi doonga. She deserves happiness n i will give her. I won't let any truth come in between myself and my Angel.

With this determination, he wiped his tears and went to his room. Tanya was sleeping there peacefully. He wanted to scream and to throw her out, to kill her but he had to wait one more day. With these thoughts he slept on the floor. He sleeps not on the couch but on the floor just to be in pain. This pain was nothing as compared to the pain he was giving to Anika.

It was alnost two in the morning and Anika felt a little uneasy and she woke up. She was feeling suffocated. She wanted to have some fresh air so she decided to go to the lawn. Shivaay couldn't sleep too so he also went towards the lawn.

Anika came and sat on the bench in the lawn. She was continously staring at the moon, the only cimpanion who never left her alone. He didn't wipe his tears but he always gave her company while crying, he didn't make her happy or smile but he shared her happiness by being always there.

She didn't know when she started crying. Her pearls like tears were just rolling and rolling down her cheeks.  Shivaay came in the garden and saw his angel. Her angelic face was glowing in the moonlight. He hided behind a pillar to stare at his moon. He didn't want to come in front of her and to make her more sad. His heart bleed when he saw her crying again.

He made a promise to Anika mentally that he won't let her cry. Just a matter of one day and everything will be fine. After that they will be together forever. Little did he know that he was going to lose her.
_______________________
So, how was the update ? Do tell me and don't forget to vote and give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
27.6K 2.8K 6
*COMPLETED*โ˜‘ It's the story of a Vampire, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who finds his solace in a normal human being, Anika. What twists and turns will dest...
147K 14.5K 36
A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who ch...
407K 38.4K 50
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...