Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

God knows i was born in a wrong world ! More

[0]
[1] The Old Book
[2] Hero too
[3] God bless you
[4] Heroine
[5] Important to me
[6] The cupids
[8] Web them up
[9] Thor darling
[10] Bad at science
[11] Dangerously gorgeous
[12] Winter to spring
[13] No shit Sherlock
[14] Wong Hates Me
[15] Naughty Petey
[16] Oops
[17] Peeta not Peter
[18] Oh shit
[19] Hey! Ho!
[20] Hero wannabe
[21] Isn't it bromantic?
[22] No homo
[23] Spider...girl? Woman?
[24] Time
[25] Come what may
[26] Confusion
[27] First real world
[28] Are you hers?
[29] Try me stan
[30] Thanks, huntsman.
[31] homecoming
[32] You can't kill me
[33] Magical ass
Multiverse Us
[34] Why is Gamora?
[35] Bruh
[36] Star boy
[37] I could but I can't
[38] I'm sorry
Neko Talk β˜†
MEMES
WRONG WORLD 2

[7] The script

37.5K 1.7K 3.7K
By nekomotherfuker

I'm out of touch. I'm out of love.
I'll pick you up when you're getting down.

.
.
.

    The next day is just as glorious as it can be. Tony bought you more clothes to wear and even give you more money. You met Peter at the hallway, he even smiled at you. Boy, oh, boy, he's like a sunshine in a cup that can lights up every gloomy souls in this world.

   "Good morning." Said him.

   "..."

   Even the brightest heart in this world can't make you feel better because you were so sleepy.

   "Why school? Why can't I escape school? I left that shitty world and now i have to live in another shitty world where students have to wake up at 6 to be here before 7. What the hell!??"

   You yelled. Didn't care if other kids were looking.

   "Do you need some.. ugh.. coffee?" He looked worried of how pale you looked from lacking of sleep.

   (By spending last night screaming into pillow that Wanda and Tony will help you to be with Peter.)

   "You have some? I'm pretty sure you don't drink coffee." You shrugged.

   "Yeah... but i can ask the teacher for you..."

   You stopped acting like a grumpy cat when you realize he cared about you.

   Someone actually cares about you.

   "Oh... How sweet can you be. It's alright Pete, sorry for shouting." You told him softly, then you realize staring into those puppy, brown, dog eyes without wanting to scream is harder in real life so you both kind of avoid each other's gaze.

   "Guys!"

   It's Ned.

   "Oh. Hi Ned." You smiled at him.

   "Oh... You know me already? I'm Peter's friend." He shook his hands with yours.

   "Dude. She knows about you." Peter tried to hint your super power but Ned didn't get it.

   "Oh? Did you tell her or something? Haha. Anyway. It's an honor to be friends with Peter's friends, I thought his only friend was me." Ned laughed then got hit by Peter.

   "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you."

   You smiled. Then walked closer to him, so close Ned almost faint. You whispered into his ears.

   "Good job. Guy in the chair."

----------------------

"I mean... How? How does she know?" Ned whispered at Peter between the class. You were told to sat far away from Peter so he chatted with Ned.

   "Do you remember when Mr. Smith taught us about multiverse? The theory of parallel universe and stuff?" Peter whispered back.

   "Yeah, yeah."

   "Our guess is she is from another universe. I mean, all of us thought she was crazy or even a spy, but she knows so much about us."

"That is... cool and creepy at the same time."

"I think it's amazing. She's something beyond us. It's like she thinks we are fictional as well---"

Peter wanted to talk more but the teacher stepped in the class. Since yesterday that the both of you had to leave this place, today is considered to be the first day for the new kid.

"Good morning class. As some of you might already noticed, we have a new student. Ms.(L/n), would you mind coming out to introduce yourself?"

You stood up nervously, tried to remember what Tony told you to tell others.

This is terrifying. You don't have a life here and didn't have one at your real world neither, introducing who you are to humanity is your nightmare.

Never mind. I'll just tell them what Tony told me to.

[ (Y/H) = Your home town. If it's already New York change it to something else. (D/n) = Dad name (M/n) = Mum name ]

"Hello. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I moved from (Y/H) where my dad (D/n) (L/n) who is a lawyer and my mum, (M/n) (L/n) who is a dancer is living. I'm here with my mother's best friend , uncle Tony... Snow who is an engineer.

Every of your classmates look at you with their jaw dropped because it felts like you have been trying to memorize the whole sentence and just burst it to their face. Which is true.

Peter almost laughed. Tony Snow.

"Ugh... thank you. That was a very detailed story of you. Please be nice to your new friend. Alright (Y/n), you can go back to your seat.

A couple of classes passed and you understand nothing about the lesson. It seems an educational system in marvel universe is even harder than real life.

Time passed even faster when you always get split up from Peter. You want to be near him. You want to be near him for 24 hour.

It's finally over and believe it or not you get yourself one friend, her name was Kim. Finding friends here is much easier, maybe because you're in a movie...

"Get in the car!" Tony Stark, in a giant hat and a scarf covered up his face yelled at you.

"I want to at least say goodbye to Peter..."

"You will see him agin for sure! Now get in before somebody realize your Tony Snow is Tony Stark!"

You sighed softly and get in the car. He drove off the school, threw his hat away to the backseat and put his sunglasses on.

"Ugh... i can't believe i have to pick up a kid after school. Like Peter is not enough..."

"You used to pick Peter up after school?" How sweet.

"Only when necessary. He always insists of not bothering me...."

"He has a soft heart." You smiled.

You waited for him to ask you how's school for the first day in the wrong world but he just won't.

"C'mon. Ask me."

"What?"

"Ask me how's school."

"Why?"

"Fine. I'll ask myself. How's school (Y/n)? Oh, it was pretty bad because I actually never exist here before and every time people ask me about my life I have to make it up."

"Oh My GO--"

At the exact same moment Wanda and Vision is having a really cute, peaceful moment in which she told him about the script she wrote for the show.

"I want to impersonate the first time the avengers see each other in person, I don't really know how it was." She told him.

"Perhaps you could ask (Y/n), i'm sure she has a detailed information." He replied.

"Yeah... Hey, who exactly is she?" Wanda muttered, she thought Vision must know something, judge on his ability.

"To be honest... I have no idea."

"Is it really about parallel universe? Is that really exist?"

"It is possible." He said and then spent the next 3 minuets watch Wanda write the script. "I noticed a lot of romantic scenes between Tony and Pepper, which means Peter and (Y/n), are you trying to pair them up?"

"I am." She smiled, so adorable, Vision would love to see her smile more.

"Then... can i join you?"

"Join me? Oh, you mean to ship them up?"

"Yes."

"Sure thing."

The door burst opened as Tony and you angrily stomped in. Both of you walked to different way.

"They were fighting?" Wanda asked softly.

"I suppose. Tony Stark likes to annoy people but now she is annoying him so he doesn't know how to handle it."

"But Peter knows how to handle her. I think they're cute."

It took Vision 2 second to realize that wasn't Wanda's voice, but was Sam.

"Oh, hi, Sam." Wanda smiled at Sam.

"I heard from Tony you are a leader of a shipping club, a love-- a cupid group, how do you call it?"

"We don't have a name yet, our propose is to ship Peter and (Y/n)."

[Comment the name of the group here i'll choose one of your ideas to be the name.]

"Whatever it is, i'm joining it. Not a single alien invade us in a while, i'm so bored. Now, add a woohoo scene of Tony and Pepper in the script."

Sam was being too hardcore that Wanda shook.

"No. They're still young." Wanda chuckled sarcastically.

"Wanda..." Another person joined the conversation, it was Peter Parker who has just arrived. He looked worried.

Every fake smiled awkwardly at Peter to hide the fact that they were talking about him. "PeTeR." Wanda's voice loses its melody. "Um... Sorry. What did you say?"

"Can i talk to you?" He scratched the back of his head.

Peter and Wanda left the group to the little corner of the house.

"So.. yeah?" Wanda smiled.

"Can i ask you a favor?"

"I need to know what it is first."

He sighed. "I... been having this weird feelings to (Y/n). Sorry if it sounds annoying and all but you are the youngest here, after me of course, and i just need someone to talk to about this."

"Oh... no. You don't like her?" Wanda's ship just hit the iceberg.

"No. The opposite."

"Heh?"

"I think... she's cool..." He said softly, his cheeks were red so easily. "So, can you please write s script that we can practice together? I would like to know her more. God, I sound like a freak." He slapped his forehead.

"No! No, no. You're not a freak. It's kinda cute. I'll make sure to do that." Wanda chuckled. The both of them wants Wanda to ship them together. This is going to be such fun.

---------------------

[Wanda's ship]
Member : Wanda , Tony , Sam , Vision
Ship : Peter x (Y/n)
Status : Still floating

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 13.6K 147
πš–πšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš• πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ Β©πšπš‘πš‘πšπš’πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ #𝟷 πš’πš— πš–πšŠπš›πš”πš›πšžπšπšπšŠπš•πš˜ πš˜πš— πš“πšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ 𝟸𝟢, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
255K 7.1K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
219K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!
359K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙀 π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨. 𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙀-π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨. 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™€π™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. π™π™π™žπ™¨ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™‡π™žπ™«π™šπ™¨.