porn star | taekook

By switchkook

taehyung figured out that a mask he wears everyday wasn't enough to cover up his identity wtf even is this bo... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
IM CRYING
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
sorry
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
this is not an epilogue, but click on the notification anyway (:
support me
this is for new and old jungkook stans
outcast
IM LEGAL TO FUCK
😳😳

070 - epilogue

9.2K 265 146
By switchkook

"Mom, he's coming soon! Please leave!" Jungkook says to his mom, who just rolls her eyes by his son's actions "Mom!"

"Calm down Jungkook, it's still about 10 minutes until he arrives, unless you changed the time and besides, I made all of this food for you two.... So don't disrespect you mom please" Mrs.Jeon says with an annoyed tone, even though she wasn't annoyed at all, she was just playing. She thought it was cute that Jungkook was stressing over all of this, just because of Taehyung. He wants everything to be perfect, that's why he didn't make the food and dessert himself "I'm leaving now Jungkook, but please don't burn down the house while I'm here and stay away from the couch, it's new and black. I don't wanna see white spots—"

"Good bye mom, I hope you'll have a great night!" the brunette says, literally pushing his mom out of the door at this point, since he didn't need to look already embarrassed and all before Taehyung even arrived at his house.

Jungkook walks to the dinner table, to check that everything is ready. The table is decorated with a white, cheap tablecloth, but it actually looks quite expensive, that's what Jungkook thinks at least. The table also got a lot of roses and flowers everywhere, also red candles. There's also plates, cups and such, just everything you need to eat.

The decorated table looks really romantic and aesthetic for the high schooler, so he had to take a picture of it and post it on all his social media apps later. While he was taking pictures, he could hear a knock on the front door, Taehyung is here. Before he opened, Jungkook has to check if he looks good, so he walks towards the mirror. His hair was still nice, since his forehead was still exposed and his button up shirt didn't have wrinkles. His black jeans still looked like they always do.

He's good to go.

Jungkook opens the door, with a smile on his face, that only grew wider when he saw his boyfriend in front of him, a bouquet in his hands "Happy valentine's day baby!" Taehyung smiles and pecks the younger's lips.

"Happy valentine's day to you too" Jungkook says, wrapping his arms around the other's neck and kissing him back "So, we've gonna eat some food and dessert my mom made, lasagne and cheesecake, and then we can go upstairs... Cuz I bought a new tv, games and movies, even new oversized clothes, so we can chill out completely"

"That sounds amazing! Shall we go inside? It's still a bit chilly outside"

"This cheesecake is amazing! I thought the lasagne was good, but damn this is the real shit" Taehyung says, as he quickly finishes his piece of cake, Jungkook on the other hand wasn't even done with half of his piece "Don't you like it?"

"What do you mean? It's delicious, but I ate a lot of lasagne" the older just nods "Are you done though, or do you want more?"

"Maybe later, cuz I'm kinda really full at the moment and I honestly just wanna go up, so I can cuddle the fuck out of you" the younger just giggles and nods, so they immediately leave the table and walks upstairs. They didn't even clean up the table.

As soon as they walked into Jungkook's room, Taehyung stripped, and oh boy, the younger wasn't prepared at all "Oh my god, why are you—"

"You said you bought oversized clothes, so we can chill out completely and this shirt was getting a bit uncomfortable to be honest" Taehyung said that, but that's not what he meant, and Jungkook tell by the smirk on the older's face.

"Don't play with me, hyung.. You know you can't trick me, especially not with that huge smirk on your lips" the brunette says, moving closer to his older boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him again, but this time it was around the waist and not the neck. He kisses the other's lips, which quickly turned into a make out session. Their lips are moving sync and their bodies get on top of the bed.

Taehyung begins to unbutton Jungkook's shirt, and the said boy unbuckles his own jeans and the older's jeans as well. The room is filled with heavy breathing and kissing sounds, which surprisingly didn't happen too often, or they kissed a lot, but not like this. In other words, they're not like the author's sister and her boyfriend who fuck at least 3 times when they're together.

Jungkook is on top of the older now, he's in control and he kinda likes the feeling, since Taehyung would more often be in control. He really likes the thought that he makes Taehyung like this, so submissive and needy. He started to kiss the older's neck, leaving a hickey or two, before going lower and lower until he reached Taehyung's covered member, which was only semi-hard at this point, since everything happened so fast.

The brunette starts to slide down the older's boxers, at a slow pace, just to tease Taehyung a bit, since he really likes to tease Jungkook whenever he gets the chance. So the whole situation seems really fair to Jungkook himself, but the other might think that everything right now is really unfair and just rude.

Eventually, the boxers were removed and Jungkook's lips kiss the not—so—semi—hard member, before he places his whole mouth it and starts actually sucking it. When he heard moans escaping the older's lips, he just knew he was the luckiest guy alive at the moment. He couldn't describe how Taehyung's moans sounded, other than it was more beautiful than any song or something he has heard in his life. Jungkook is whipped.

Taehyung couldn't help, but whine when he didn't feel the warm mouth around his member anymore, however it didn't matter so much to him anymore. The reason is simply because he saw a bottle of lube in Jungkook's hand and three already coated fingers.

Jungkook leans towards the older, connects their lips as he pushes one of his coated fingers into the older's entrance, who immediately moans into the kiss. The brunette pulls away "One more?" he asks, and Taehyung just nods.

After Taehyung finally was prepared, Jungkook pours some lube on his member, before he presses it to the older's entrance "Are you ready?" the said boy nods in response, but he wasn't quiet for too long. When he felt that Jungkook started to press his own member into his entrance, Taehyung started moaning, a lot. Even though they've done this before, and Taehyung has been the bottom a few times before, he just never gets used to this feeling.

The feeling is both amazing, but also a bit painful.

Jungkook tries his best to calm down Taehyung, giving him kisses on his cheeks and neck, but also whispering some sweet things from time to time. Until he was actually fully inside the older boy "Are you okay Tae? Does it hurts to much?"

Taehyung nods, while breathing heavily "I'm okay, y-you can continue.." he mutters trough the heavy breathing. Jungkook did as he was told, and starts to thrust in and out of Taehyung, at a slow pace, which eventually became faster and faster, to the point where they both were about to climax.

After a few minutes of Jungkook thrusting into the older and the two of them moaning, even though one of them were louder than the other, they hit their climax. The white and slightly clear, sticky liquid was spilled on both of the boys' stomaches and Jungkook pulls out of Taehyung. He lays beside Taehyung, who quickly wraps his arms around Jungkook "I love you" he says.

"I love you too, thank you for the best valentine's day in my life"

"I'm the one who should say that, Kookie"

The end.

______________
hey, happy LATE valentine's day (:

I can't write smut, but I hope y'all thirsty hoes enjoyed this anyway 😤😤😤

also, y'all should read my book called 'web comic' cuz it's basically like this book I'm laughing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 585 31
[Book 2 for Maknae's Secret] (Please read book 1 for a better understanding of the plot :>) His hyungs thought he was done with all these dangerous s...
509K 19K 36
TaeTae: btw you look better in person Jk: you gay? TaeTae: you fallen? Jk: hell no TaeTae: that's to bad In which Taehyung texts the wrong number. Sh...
1.2M 4.4K 200
Detailed summary of TAEKOOK books I have read.
801K 68.9K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...