Book 1- Fill the Void

By YukioSuzume

After years of abuse Harry gets his letter to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As the years r... More

Warning!
Prologue (before 1st year)
Summer (Before 5th Year)
Authors Note (sorry)
Gas
A/N
Discovery
Diagnosis
Submissive?!
Man Hunt
Awakening
Should I?
Heartache and Truths
I'm Harry
Gringotts part 1
Gringotts part 2
A/N
The Lords Plan
Hogwarts And A Hitch In The Plans
Allies
Discussion and letters
Hurry up and pick
End of Poll
Strong Winds Equals Catastrophe
Delores to the Rescue
Warrant
Triple Trouble
We Think We Broke Them.
Big butts!
Chosen Side
Always Room For More.
Regrets
A/N
Naked Time!
Revenge.
Maleena.
Week of Fun.
Full Moon.
Conditions.
Cutting.
Samhain Special.
Yule Special
Two Way Street
Yule Holiday Starts

Times Almost Up Are You Excited?!

4.3K 69 3
By YukioSuzume

23-A

4-B

1-C

Only six days left, are you as excited as I am to continue with the book?

I'm bored, so I'm going to get started on the next chapter since there is a landslide for A. I can always change it if another option takes over the lead on the 20th. 

This is your lat chance to vote. The next update will be the final results of the tali. Then it will be the next chapter. I will try to get the two up on the same day. If not it will definitely be the day after.

I know you've waited a while for the next chapter and I feel realy bad at having you on the edge of your seat and putting up all these authors notes, getting you excited only to let you down, so I'm going to make the next chapter extra special. Hopefully you'll like it!!

Let me know what you think of the book so far please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 16 8
New Summary-Being called the heir of Slytherin all year had affected Harry. When Harry went down into the chamber he found out some shocking news. Wh...
1.6M 46.1K 36
Harry Potter never thought his life would turn out like this. Harry goes through a Creature Inheritance and learns that he has become what the Light...
11.3K 388 6
Fanfiction of Harry Potter, I do not own it. Credit goes to J.K Rowling for creating such a masterpiece. This is a fanfiction and is not the real (p...
896K 20K 41
Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship And more about himself and his mysterio...