homiesexuals

By bamgyeoms

COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM More

two bros, sittin' in a hot tub
who the fuck wanna die?
miss keisha?
your mom's a hoe
i'm a bad bitch
woof, am i right?
chris, is that a weed?
merry chrysler
road work ahead?
uh, yeah, i sure hope it does!
...blocked and reported
it's john cena!!
what the FUCK richard
i'm a giraffe
wrow
let's mcfreakin' lose it!
get outta yo mind!
this is how you eat a big mac
mother trucker dude
an avacado!
thaaaanks...
[mii plaza music]
the isis slippery
0mg cholesterol
that was legitness
r-rebecca
fuck ya chicken strips
what you gonna do
when your pizza rolls are done
tHaT's My OpInIoN!1!!
hit that YEET?!
we all die
you either kill yourself
or get killed
i'm gay
what up i'm jared
opps
i'm 19
and i never fuckin' learned how to read
daddy?
do i lOOK LIKE-
it's michael jackson!!
when i'm away, you wanna keep
doin this, but when i'm around
you don't wanna.. post up
ooh my boy goin to school

420 what you smokin'?

2.5K 211 411
By bamgyeoms

long chapter today woooooooo and happy valentine's day to everyone!!! also it's kind of more of a valentine's day thing, not really related to vine,, h and it's kind of sad don't hate me??? 

--

"DID DAHYUN SUCK YOUR DICK?" yugyeom hollered, walking into bambam's house. he snickered as he walked into the living room, seeing bambam and dahyun sitting together on his couch. 

"YUGYEOM! YOU JERK!" bambam yelled, his face turning bright red. dahyun giggled and shook her head, looking back at yugyeom. 

"gosh yugyeom, i'm not like sana!" dahyun grinned, making bambam gasp a bit, and yugyeom laugh. 

"wow, you know?" 

"she literally talks about you two fucking all the time. like, 'oh my god, yugyeomie fucked me so good last night!! ahaha' and it's all like, jesus, you're gonna get her pregnant!" dahyun ranted, still smirking. bambam cackled and threw his head back, pointing at yugyeom. 

"you two are way too alike." yugyeom sighed, plopping down next to bambam. 

"wow, even my own girlfriend knows what's up." bambam grinned, but he felt kind of weird saying that. 

"what were you two doing then?" yugyeom narrowed his eyes, looking at the couple. 

"watching a movie, unlike your unpure ass." bambam said, crossing his arms. 

"yeah, yugyeom!" dahyun huffed. 

"well, you never know." yugyeom winked, making bambam turn red and hit his arm. 

"nastyyy." dahyun laughed, and bambam nodded. 

"you're right, can't happen, since bambam's dick is microscopic." the oldest smirked. 

"oh you did not." bambam deadpanned. 

"i did." 

"BITCH I WILL-" 

"shh, it's okay, big dicks probably hurt anyways so." dahyun said, grabbing bambam's hand and squeezing it softly. 

"awww~" yugyeom cooed. 

"you're a virgin?" bambam furrowed his eyebrows, looking dahyun up and down in confusion. 

"why do want to know?" dahyun smirked, leaning forward. bambam turned red and covered his face with his free hand, whining softly. 

"t-that's not what i meant!" he mumbled from behind his hand, shaking his head. dahyun just laughed softly and kissed the side of his head. 

"well, i'm totally third wheeling right now, i'm gonna peace out, and see you guys tomorrow! bye!" yugyeom hopped up, walking out of the house. 

--

"mom, quick, i don't wanna be late!" bambam hollered, sighing in relief as his mom came down the stairs. 

"okay, okay. where do you want to go then?" she sighed, walking out to the garage with her son trailing after her. 

"somewhere i can get flowers for dahyun, and candy for everyone else!" bambam whined, getting into her car quickly. 

"be patient young man." 

"okay mom, but hurry!" bambam urged, watching his mom start the car and pull out of the garage. 

--

"dahyun!" bambam called over, running over to his girlfriend with a plastic sack filled with candy and other things, and a bouquet of flowers behind his back. she was sitting with yugyeom, sana, minghao, and all of his other friends, which would make it much easier for bambam. when dahyun heard bambam call her name, she turned around and smiled, waving to him. 

"hey." she said when he finally got over to her, panting a bit. 

"h-happy valentines day.." he said shyly, holding out a bouquet of white, pink, and red roses. dahyun blushed and took the flowers, smiling softly. 

"thank you~" she stood up, and pressed a very quick kiss to his lips, earning loud hollers from their friends. bambam turned red and rubbed the back of his neck, then remembering he had other things. 

"u-um, also here.." he opened his bag, and pulled out a box of heart chocolates and a cute little teddy bear, handing them to her. she took them happily, holding them in her arms with a light blush dusted across her cheeks. 

"you never do that for me!" yugyeom whined, and started pouting. 

"we're not dating!" bambam glared, shaking his head. "but, i did get you guys all something." he giggled softly, opening up the bag. 

"aww, bambam is so sweet~" minghao cooed, making bambam glare at him. 

"okay, now shut up." bambam sighed, pulling out a bag of m&m's for minghao, tossing them to him. 

"MY KIDS! OH!" minghao gasped, catching them and ripping the bag open. bambam quickly went around the table, passing out candy to each of his closest friends. twizzlers for jackson, tootsie pops for jaebum, swedish fish for youngjae, lemon heads for jinyoung, peach rings for mark, a hershey's bar for junhui, and even got a bag of gummy bears for sana. 

"oh, you got me something?" sana said in surprise, taking the gummy bears hesitantly. 

"well, yeah, you're my friend, right? we've known each other since i was in third grade." he said, smiling. sana smiled softly and nodded her head, feeling a bit bad for being so mean to bambam all the time. 

"thanks." 

"mhmm. and here." bambam sighed, holding out the bag that was still filled with candy out to yugyeom. 

"i think you forgot to pass the rest of the candy out kiddo." yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows, and bambam shook his head, shoving it towards him more. 

"this is for spending all that fucking money on me!" bambam urged, and yugyeom shook his head, taking the bag. he opened it, and all of his favorite candies and snacks were inside of it, and even found a card. 

"bambam!" yugyeom hit his arm softly, making the boy pout. 

"what?" 

"i told you, that was a gift!" yugyeom shook his head again, still smiling softly. 

"um, well that's my gift for you, so shut up." 

"okay, okay, whatever... thanks." yugyeom grinned, and then noticed bambam was wearing the hoodie he bought him. "aww, you're even wearing the hoodie i got you." 

"duh." bambam rolled his eyes, blushing a bit. once everyone was settled down, they started talking normally again, chatting about the valentines dance that would happen later that day. 

--

yugyeom was curious what the card that bambam gave him said, and decided to open it during class. he pulled it out of the bag and opened it slowly, pulling the card out. it was just red, and yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows. it seemed plain, but that was okay. he opened it, widening his eyes in surprise. the whole card was filled, top to bottom, side to side, with words, and made yugyeom's heart beat faster. 

Dear Yugyeom, don't talk to me about this letter or I might just punch you in the face, I'm already so embarrassed to just write this out. Anyways, thank you for being my best friend ever. You always stick around with me, and sometimes I wonder why, like aren't I annoying? Seriously, even Minghao has gotten annoyed with me a few times, and everyone else, but you don't, it's kind of confusing. Well, just that one time, when I kept bugging you about dating Sana for the first time and you wouldn't talk to me for like, two days. Man, that was the longest two days in my life. I would've rather had to sit through math class for a year instead of that. Anyways.. What the fuck. Thanks for doing all that stupid shit we do all the time, it's fun. Like making the vine channel, we're basically celebrities now. I mean I don't really care about that, but it's fun thinking of all those stupid vines with you. Sometimes when I can't sleep, I think about when we first met. When I was in kindergarten and you were in 1st grade. Yes, I KNOW that you're gonna give me shit for this, but I told you to not talk to me about this, remember? If you do, I'll actually punch you, I'm not even kidding, Kim. Anyways, yeah.. You just walked up to me when that girl was being rude to me and took me away. And we hung out every day during recess and lunch, remember? And then a week later you brought me that fake ring that was your big sisters, and put it on my ring finger and said we were gonna get married and have kids and live in a big house with lots of dogs. I can't believe I remember it like it was yesterday. I was so embarrassed when you did that, jerk. And then, you had the nerve to go and kiss me on my lips! That was my first kiss, you douche! You were so gay back then. I can't believe you sometimes, you always kissed me somewhere on my face whenever you saw me at recess. And then when Sana came when I was in third grade, it stopped. Um, good. My teachers said two boys can't be together anyways, so.  Okay but anyways, I'm glad we're still best friends. Thanks, gay ass. I have a lot more I'd write but there's not enough room on this bullshit card. Remember what I said? Don't say anything to me about this letter. Thanks again, now bye. ♡ ♡♡♡ ← P.S: Yes, the hearts are gay, just ignore it, okay? I mean it in a totally non gay way, remember. 

- From, your best friend (Hopefully, right? Haha..), BamBam. 

after yugyeom finished reading the letter, his heart was pounding in his chest and his cheeks were bright red. he couldn't believe that bambam still remembered what he said all those years back, and shook his head. he really wanted to ask bambam about his letter, but he knew that bambam was completely serious about punching him. he decided that maybe he'd ask bambam about it some other time, not feeling like getting punched today. 

--

"yugyeom, do i look fine? do you think dahyun will like it? do i look gay?" bambam asked yugyeom, looking at himself in the mirror, frowning a bit. 

"you look fine, chill." 

"but dahyun is my first girlfriend, how am i supposed to chill?" the younger whined, continuing to look himself up and down. 

"dude, really, it's okay! you look fine!" yugyeom laughed softly, punching his shoulder softly. 

"okay, okay, fine.. but would if she leans in for a kiss? oh my god-" 

"bambam!" yugyeom sighed, grabbing his shoulders and making bambam face him. "everything! will! be! okay!" he said while shaking the boy, giving him a reassuring smile afterwards. 

"sorry, sorry.. i'm just, nervous!" bambam sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

"it's okay, are you ready to go now?" 

"ugh.. okay." bambam nodded, walking out to yugyeom's car with anxiety. 

--

finally, the two couples had gotten to the dance, walking into the school gym to see it transformed into a party plaza. there was pink, red, and white balloons everywhere, floating around. there was streamers with red hearts all over the place, flowers lying around the floor and in vases on nicely decorated tables. music blasted from the speakers and there was high schoolers dancing and jumping all around. there was even a big buffet of food, and a long line with it. 

"what do you wanna do?" bambam asked, and dahyun laced her fingers with bambam's, looking around the gym. 

"eat? i'm honestly kind of hungry, if that's okay with you." she said, laughing shyly. 

"oh, sure! come on." bambam smiled, pulling her lightly over to the line, waving to yugyeom, who danced with sana. they stood in the line for a while, happy when it was finally their turn. the food wasn't disgusting school food either, it was actual good food, and it looked and smelled amazing. 

the couple ate quickly, talking about random things while doing so. bambam wasn't really into the conversation, something about the situation felt off to him. he continued to pretend he was interested though, and rested his chin in his hand, sighing quietly. 

"do you wanna go dance?" dahyun asked with a smile, bambam shaking his head from his thoughts. 

"oh, yeah, sure." bambam smiled, standing up and taking her hand. he lead her out to the dance floor, not sure how he should hold her. 

"can you dance?" dahyun giggled softly, looking her boyfriend up and down. 

"i-i just don't know how to like.. hold you?" 

"here." dahyun smiled, taking his hands and placing them both on her waist, and then holding onto his shoulders with her own hands. "like this." 

"oh." bambam blushed, nodding. "okay." he smiled, and started dancing around with her, the slow couple music starting to play. 

"all you lovebirds get out onto the dance floor! take your little cutie out and dance with them!" someone said over the speakers, and bambam watched as yugyeom and sana started dancing slowly with each other. 

"this is nice." dahyun stated, smiling sweetly at him. bambam just nodded, and continued dancing around the floor with her, not sure if he should look at dahyun, or somewhere else. 

"um, you look p-pretty." bambam said softly, making dahyun laugh softly. 

"thank you, you look really handsome." 

"t-thanks.." 

"mhmm!" dahyun nodded, kissing the tip of his nose. bambam turned red, and looked away, not sure what to do. "you're so shy, it's really cute." 

"o-oh!" bambam nodded, blushing even more, if it was even possible. dahyun laughed more and pushed a loose strand of hair out of bambam's face, nodding her head when she was done. 

"you know, i think i'm falling for you." dahyun said, smiling softly. bambam's eyes widened, and his stomach started feeling weird. he didn't feel right, he couldn't say the same thing back to her. he didn't even feel remotely close to what dahyun had confessed, and he felt choked up.

"wow.. t-thank you, i'll, uh, be right back." bambam nodded, pushing away from dahyun and running out of the gym, into the bathroom. he ran into a stall and slammed the door shut, locking it, and sinking down to the floor. 

"oh god, oh my god, oh my god." bambam choked out, feeling himself starting to tear up. he felt like an idiot for running away like that, but he didn't know what to do. he pulled his phone out and texted his mom, his vision blurry because of the tears that now dripped down his cheeks. 

--

bambam:

mom please come pick me up from the dance 

mom:

Sweetie, why can't you get a ride home with Yugyeom? Is there something wrong?

bambam:

please just pick me up 

i don't want to take yugyeom away from sana anyways 

mom:
Fine, alright. Right now? 

bambam:

please come as quick as possible 

mom:

Alright sweetie. I'll be there in 10 minutes, okay? 

bambam:

text me when you get here right away please thank you 

mom:

Okay. See you soon! 

--

bambam gnawed on his lip nervously, hoping his mom would get there quickly. he tapped his foot up and down and even stood up, bending over the toilet because he felt like he was going to be sick to his stomach. he sat back down after a few minutes, his breathing getting heavy. he hoped no one would come in and hear him having a mental breakdown, and stood up again, pacing around the small stall. 

when he saw that his mother texted him, letting him know that she was here, he stuffed his phone in the butt pocket of his jeans, cautiously walking out of the bathroom, looking around to see if anyone could see him. after he was sure he was safe, he booked it, dashing out of the gym and out to the front of the school, quickly finding his mom's car and getting in, buckling his seat belt. 

"honey, is something wrong? why are you crying?" his mom furrowed her eyebrows, starting to drive away from the school. bambam's throat tightened, he could hardly get a word out. 

"m-mom, i-" he started, but couldn't get the rest out. 

"do you need to talk when we get home?" she asked softly, reaching over and rubbing his shoulder soothingly. bambam nodded his head, burying his face in his hands. 

--

"now, angel, what's wrong?" bambam's mom asked, patting the seat next to her on the couch. bambam sat down after kicking his shoes off, pulling his knees into his chest and resting his chin on his knees. 

"m-mom, i-i don't think- i-i.." he started, still crying a bit. 

"did something happen between you and yugyeom?" she furrowed her eyebrows, frowning as she rubbed his shoulder again. 

"n-no, that's not it.." 

"honey, what's wrong? you're my son, you can tell me anything, i love you very much dear, okay?" she smiled softly, and bambam pushed his face into the crook of his mothers neck, hugging her tightly. she smiled more, and hugged him as well, rubbing his back up and down. 

"mom.. i-i.. i d-don't like girls." he said softly, scared of what his mother might say. he flinched a bit when he heard his mother gasp, a bit confused when she hugged him tighter. 

"bambam, honey.. it's okay, don't cry.. that's okay. i still love you no matter what, okay? what happened at the dance?" she said, still holding onto her son tightly. 

"dahyun kept kissing me and said she was falling in love with me, a-and i didn't know what to do.. i ran into the bathrooms and texted you." bambam mumbled, and his mom nodded her head, patting his head. 

"you're still you, okay? still my wonderful, funny, son, okay? if anyone makes fun of you, you don't listen to them, got it?" she said, and bambam nodded his head. 

"h-how am i supposed to say anything to anyone after what i did to dahyun?" bambam looked up at his mom, shaking his head. 

"you do what you want, honey. if you're friends don't like you for you, they were never your friends. why don't you go change and sleep, okay?" she smiled, kissing him on the forehead. 

"okay.. thanks mom." bambam smiled sadly, getting up and walking into his room. he pulled his clothes off and pulled on his sleeping hoodie, climbing into bed. he decided that he'd pretend to be sick tomorrow morning so he wouldn't have to go to school. he really didn't want to see anyone, he was too scared that they would do something bad to him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
19.1K 653 12
[BOOK 1] The moment Jaebum saw Jackson he knew that he already fall in love at the first sight.
158K 8.7K 59
COMPLETED. i mindlessly led myself to fall in love with you and i'm perfectly okay with it. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM JACKSON + MARK JAEBEOM + YOUNGJAE
58K 2.2K 68
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙯𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘? 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ..