Completely complicated

Af luvgwrl

Amelia winters and Niall young. They have mutual friends when two of their best friends start going out and... Mere

1- Salads and cakes
2- giggles and eye rolls
3~ lunch and a party
4~ shrinks and girlfriends
5~ secrets and lies
6~ insults and complements
7~ leaving and staying
8~ gym and plans
9~ plans and icecream
10~ plans and parties
11~ problem solving and ice cream
13~ the boys
14~ the events that followed
15~ the party and the almost fight
16~ the cafe
17~ food courts and a party
18~ the aftermath
19~ happy halloween
20~ revelations and questions
21~ smoothies and shocks
22~ the tables turn
23~ Day 1
24~ day 2
25~ Day 2 (continued)
26~ the final day
27 ~ endings
28 ~ nights out and new things
Epilogue

12~ the date

8.1K 138 24
Af luvgwrl

The next morning when I got up, I showered before starting to get ready for my date with Niall.

I done my makeup and hair before looking into my wardrobe, after a few minutes of looking into my wardrobe I groan after finding no nice clothes.

"What do you even wear on a date?" I mutter to myself.

After ten minutes of lying on my bed and wondering what to wear on the date I decide to text the girls, we made a group for us all yesterday.

I've no clothes for the date... what do you even wear?

Bethany: Did he tell you where your going?

Me: No, he's picking me up at 2 so it has to be something you can do in the day time.

Lauren: You need to look good, but it has to be practical.

Madison: I have a nice party bodysuit top, you could pair it with jeans.

Me: Thank you, where are you I'll come get it?

Madison: I'm about to go to Matts I'll bring it with me.

Bethany: Text us about the date later.

Me: Will do.

I put on an oversized sweatshirt before leaving to get the bodysuit off Madison.

When I pulled up at Matts, I noticed Madison was already inside, so I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

It took a minute before Matt answered.

"Amelia. Hey." Matt says, looking confused as to why I was standing at his door.

"Oh Amelia, Your here." Madison comes up to the door. "Let me get the top for you."

She walks away again.

"I heard about your date today, did Niall tell you what yer doing?" Matt asks.

"No. Why? Do you know? Wanna tell me?"

"He'd kill me, so no. It'll be good anyway."

"Cause that gives away so much." I say as Madison walks up to the door again and hands me the bodysuit.

"It'll look great on you." Madison says.

"Thank you." I smile. "Anyway I gotta go but I'll text later. Have a good day."

"Enjoy the date." Madison says.

"Later." Matt says.

When I got home and finished getting ready I didn't have long left until the date. I was happy with my outfit and makeup.

Not long later there was a knock on the door, and when I answered a handsome looking Niall was standing in front of me.

"Hey." He said almost shyly.

"Hey." I breath out taking in his appearance.

He was wearing a navy short sleeved shirt and a pair of black jeans, it looked amazing on him. The short sleeves showed off his toned arms and was tight around him reminding me of his abs under the shirt.

When I looked back at him he was analysing me too. His eyes raked over my body and it took everything in me not to tell him to forget about the date and when our eyes met I knew he was thinking the same.

"You ready?" He asks after clearing his throat, he rubs the back of his neck with his hand further showing his arms. "You look amazing."

"Yeah, Thank you. You don't scrub up to bad either." I answer picking up my bag.

Niall chuckles.

We go to the car after I lock the house up and Niall opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I smile.

Niall smiles back before closing the door and walking around the car getting in the drivers side. 

"I wasn't to sure what to do for the date so I kind of picked a few thing to do." Niall explains to me sounding a little embarrassed.

"Sound good." I smile at him.

While we're driving Niall turns down the radio.

"So I booked tickets for the cinema first. Seth recommended some movie him and Lauren went to see."

"Stop being embarrassed about what you've chosen to do, Niall. Even if it was a bad date I wouldn't know since it's my first and at the minute it's sounding pretty good to me."

Niall looks at me before focusing back on the road. "I only started getting embarrassed now because it's You I'm telling, honestly I've never been embarrassed around a girl before, you special Amelia."

I feel myself blushing under the makeup and I decide not to try answer know what I would say would be embarrassing.

When we get to the cinema, Niall parks the car and rushes out to open the door for me.

I smile as I get out before thanking him. He takes my hand and we walk into the cinema.

Niall gets the tickets he ordered for us and we go to the room we were told to, we were a little early so we were one of the first there. Niall decided he'd go get us some thing to eat while we wait.

When he came back his arms were full of different types of food.

I laughed when he struggled to get up the stairs and to our seats.

When he got here he dropped most of the things on me. Luckily all of them were closed

"You could've helped." He says eating some popcorn.

"It was much more amusing watching though." I say laughing at the memory of him.

We were so distracted talking and eating we never noticed all the people coming in until the movie started.

"Is it me or is this place filled with old people?" Niall asks me and I nod my head.

"What movie is this?"

"I don't know, it's some weird name. I forgot to look it up last night."

We'd been watching ninjas fighting nonstop for twenty minutes before we decided to leave. We tried, Well at least I did, to leave quietly but Niall kept making comments that made me laugh and I tried not to laugh which made him laugh. By the time we were walking out the door we were getting 'shushed' by every old person in the theatre.

"I'm sorry I should've realised Seth was playing a joke on me." Niall says while we walk out of the cinema.

"Don't apologise, that has got to be the best time I've ever gone to the cinema. Seriously don't worry about it."

Niall smiles. "I booked dinner for us for after the movie so if you still want to go we've got over an our to kill."

"I know plenty of stuff we could do in an hour." I wrap my arms around Niall's neck pulling him into a kiss.

When I pull out his eyes are dark and I smile.

"Like go for a walk!" I take my arms from around him and take his hand pulling him with me.

He catches up to me but doesn't let go of my hand. "Your evil, you know that?"

"Why? What did you think I meant?" I play dumb but my smirk gives it away.

Niall wraps his arms around me. "I'll get you back, you just wait."

We walked around for ages before we went back to the car.

When we pulled up to the restaurant I was a little shocked. Don't get me wrong it wasn't for the rich and famous but it wasn't McDonald's or any fast food place for that matter.

"I hope here's okay. It's nowhere special but it's the best I could do with a days notice." Niall says.

"Your way too kind. Seriously thank you."

Niall smiles and his cheeks tinge a little pink. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me again.

I thank him again and we go into the restaurant. The waitress leads us to our table and we order drinks before she gives us menus.

Ten minutes later she's back and asking us what we'd like.

When she left I rolled my eyes. There was no way Niall missed it but I think he ignored it for my sake because he knew I'd get annoyed if I had talk about it.

The waitress was nice to me but she was too nice to Niall. It was plain flirting at this point. She could at least have the manners to do it subtly but no she had to do it in front of me and it was pissing me off.

"Did I ever tell you the story about the time I congratulate my aunt on being pregnant because my cousin convinced me she was when she wasn't. She's never liked me since, she started shouting to her husband about how he lied to her when she asked did the dress make her look fat. It didn't even i was just so convinced that I said it anyway." Niall says and I laugh.

"Oh my god stop. You didn't!"

"It was hilarious, well not at the time but it is now."

"Your family sound so much better than mine. I mean unless you've done perverted cousin to tell me about."

"No none, most my cousins are boys and the one girl cousin I have lives in Australia so I don't see her very much. But if you think about it your pervy cousin kind of brought us together. I mean I wouldn't have kissed you if I wasn't your fake boyfriend that time."

"I'll have to thank him the next time I see him."

"Maybe do it from afar he's still a perverted I mean did you notice him staring at you the whole wedding and not at your face. I mean I was doing it too but I'm not your cousin and at least I do it when you don't notice."

I smile and we continue taking before the waitress comes back.

"Yer food. Enjoy it."

I don't know whether I'm about to laugh or scream when she pushes her chest towards Niall's face.

He looks away awkwardly as she stands there for a second longer than needed. She doesn't know his awkwardness and I suppose assumes he liked what she done so walks away with a smile and swaying her hips.

I roll my eyes again and start to eat. Niall does the same. We have dessert too before having a small disagreement about who's paying.

"We can split next time Amelia. Just let me be a gentleman for the first date, especially after the fuck up at the cinema." Niall says.

I agree but make sure I'm with him when he's paying because who knows what that bitch would do if I wasn't there especially from what she was doing while I was.

During the five minute it took to pay she done a series of stupid embarrassing things such as dropping her pen by 'accident' so she could show her non existent bum off as she picked it up, subtly crossing her arms to push up her boobs, and lots more.

I was fuming by the time we got out.

When we were in the car I finally started talking about her.

"Thank you for that, everything was perfect except for that damn waitress. Did you notice her flirting and then punching her boobs into your face as if she actually has any and then again when you were paying, and trying to show off her ass that she doesn't have. Honestly what did she think I was your friend?" I rant before groaning.

"Your hot when your jealous." Niall says.

"I'm not jealous! It just pisses me off that's all."

"Really?" Niall smirks.

"Okay maybe I'm a little jealous."

When we got back to my house, I was giving Niall a goodbye kiss but it turned into a more intimate one.

Niall started kissing down my neck, and I Louth my head back to give him more access.

"The house is empty, mom has a night shift." I breath out.

We got out of the car and started kissing while I unlocked the door. The key wasn't turning and when I tried the door opened I leant out of the kiss.

"I swore I locked the door." I say while Niall kisses my neck.

Someone's throat clears and Niall stops and we both look behind me.

"You did." My mom says.

"Mom. Hey. What happened to your nightshift at the hotel?" I ask slightly embarrassed.

"It got cancelled." She smirks. "Niall, it's nice to see you again."

"You too." He says and I know he's as embarrassed as me.

"Why don't you stay awhile?" She asks.

"Niall actually has to get home." I say.

"Oh you do?"

"Yeah my parents will be wondering where I am." Niall says. "Thank you for the offer though."

"No problem. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon anyway."

I walk Niall back outside not that we've far to go.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll text you later." I say.

"Don't worry about it. It was eventually gonna happen." He says with a smile.

I kiss his cheek before he goes to his car and drives off.

I go back inside and into the kitchen where my mom is.

"So you and Niall? I was wondering when that was gonna happen." She says with a smile.

"How'd you know?"

"Even a blind man would notice the chemistry ye had at the wedding."

I smile.

"You look lovely sweetheart but also tired, go get changed and we can watch something on telly while you tell me all about your day."

"Okay I'll be back in a minute."

I go upstairs and text Niall before getting changed.

Me: Thank you for an amazing date, definitely curious what we'll do for the second one xx.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.1K 46
Amelia Miller thought she had everything she ever wanted; a boyfriend, money, house, everything. But suddenly her world turns upside down when her li...
12.6K 439 25
They both make mistakes. They both love each other. They both lie to each other. But what the other doesn't know won't hurt right? Wrong. But no matt...
725K 17.5K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.
144K 7.1K 52
Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's what people think.