Broken Keys | MYG ✔

Por SUGAHOBIC

❝You managed to break every piece of me.. Just like those piano keys, you played with my heart.. And broke it... Más

Prologue
1• Intro
2• First Note
3• See with your Ears
4• Indeciso
5• Poco a Poco
6• Pianissimo
7• Stretto
8• Stärker
9• Beautiful
10• Piangendo
11• Fois
12• Unruhig
13• Sanft
15• Impromptu
16• Mosso
17• Incalzando
18• Martellato
19• Sostenuto
20• Mehr
21• Tenuto
22• Tanto
23• Markiert
24• Appassionato
25• Ängstlich
26• Crescendo
27• Coda
28• Smorzando
Outro

14• Beruhigt

3.7K 204 88
Por SUGAHOBIC

A/N: Beruhigt: (German), a direction to perform in a calm, quiet manner.

*********†***********†**********

The warm air of the theater hit me with a wave as I hurriedly opened the door, rushing towards the stage.

I had gone to my house and changed. Luckily, my parents had stayed out at night because they went far away for a business matter. But they were already on their way to see me performing. My mom had called and told me that.

For some reason, I wanted a certain person to be there and see me perform, too; Yoongi. I mean, he'd be proud if I did well, tonight, right?

But sadly, he refused to come and said he needed to rest, even though I tried hard to drag him with me but to no avail.

I caught my breath as my feet made creaking sounds as soon as I stepped on the stage stairs and headed towards the back of the stage to try to warm up a little. The event would start in half an hour.

I caught a glimpse of Baekhyun and looked around, finding him already practicing on the large piano.

I gulped as I saw him beautifully performing; it meant I couldn't practice now. And I had no time.

Baekhyun opened his eyes that were closed as he played and stopped playing for a moment, glancing at me,"(Y/N), I thought you'd never come! I was so worried about you and I thought something happened to you because you never get late!" He said this with an excited smile in like two seconds, but somehow, I managed to understand most of it.

I nodded,"I'm fine, Baekhyun. I just... Overslept."

"Oh, I kept trying to look around for you in here that I forgot to even warm up." He got up and gestured for me to sit instead,"you can practice instead. I can manage myself." He said.

But I shook my head in disapproval and said,"no, it's my fault. I came late. I'm sorry I made you worry about me like that, Baek. But you should practice."

He sighed and looked down, then suddenly back up as his face lit up with a warm smile and raised eyebrows,"how about we both practice together?"

"Huh?"

He suddenly pulled my hand and let me sit on another chair he grabbed from somewhere and sat beside me, both of us facing the piano.

He looked over at me and said,"we don't need to play the same composition we'll perform. At least we can warm up our fingers. What can we play together?"

I looked at the piano keys and tried to think of something. But then I said,"anything."

Baekhyun pouted as he thought of some composition to play. Then he smiled and started playing, and I followed his notes with mine, recognizing the composition he played.

Somehow, it didn't feel like when I played piano with Yoongi improvising with me. That time, it felt as if there were invisible threads tying our fingers and minds together, helping us to play something that strangely fit, even though both of us couldn't understand it. But our hearts did.

Wait, what? What am I even saying? And why was I always comparing Yoongi with Baekhyun??

My hands stopped following the rhythm and I took them away and sighed,"I'm so sorry, Baekhyun. My mind went away for a second."

"Hey, its okay, (Y/N), really."

His face felt suddenly too close to mine as he smiled, looking warmly at me with his glimmering eyes. And I couldn't breathe anymore.

A loud clap suddenly made me jump. It was the head of the event who clapped for us to all take our positions as the event was about to start.

For the first time, I saw Baekhyun frowning. But he shrugged it off as he got up and went backstage with me following behind.

____________________________________

"He's done??" I whispered to Baekhyun and he nodded as soon as the guy with the Saxophone went to the backstage, his square smile showing even in the darkness, brightening the atmosphere.

"Baekhyuuuuuun-aaaahhh!" He whisper-screamed, giving Baekhyun a bear hug while Baekhyun hugged him back.

They broke off,"so, how was I?" The guy asked excitedly.

Baekhyun gave him a thumbs up while grinning,"amazing!"

He smiled to Baekhyun before all of us got shushed by a woman who managed the performance schedule.
"It's your turn, Byun Baekhyun! Hurry up to the stage!" She said harshly while Baekhyun nodded and went there, looking one last time at me and the boy beside me who whisper-screamed again,"Hwaiting!!"

He nodded and smiled at me, dissapearing behind the curtain that blocked the crowd from seeing us behind stage.

____________________________________

Loud claps were everywhere as Baekhyun probably bent over after he finished playing. And they never stopped clapping and cheering, even after he got behind stage with a nervous smile forming on his face.

I jumped and clapped from excitement; he had astounded them with his playing and I felt so proud of him.

"You were amazing!!" I gave him a hug without even thinking then backed away as I looked down so he wouldn't see my appearant blush.

He laughed at me and I looked up, seeing the same blush I had on his face.

He gave me a cheeky smile and was abour to say something when that woman pushed me towards the stage,"your turn, (L/N)."

"Wait, what?! I'm not ready!-"

But I was already too late as I found myself standing beneath tens of dazzling lights, looking over at all those eyes staring at me. And I noticed my parents were there smiling at me.

I smiled back and breathed out,"okay, (Y/N), you can do it. You can do this," I mumbled to myself as I walked towards the piano and sat there, my hands nervously touching the piano keys.

Damn it, don't sweat! Stop it, fingers! It's not the right time to sweat!!

I started slowly playing, closing my eyes to not look at all those staring eyes.

(Y/N)....

I opened my eyes and stopped playing, scanning the crowd with my eyes, finally landing on a familiar face, his gummy smile showing even in the darkness as he looked at me.

Yoongi...

He came.....

********†***********†*********

A/N: Hey, everyone, enjoying the story or meh? :P boring, I know. But anyway, who do you think I should ship together?

(Y/N)XYoongi

Or

(Y/N)XBaekhyun?

I'd love to know your opinions. And I hope you are all feeling well, better than me, I'm weeeally sick😕

Hope, I'll give you a better update.

Love yourselves💕✌

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 82.9K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
2M 76.4K 55
"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself. 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: ― Completed ✔ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶...
Destiny ✓ Por moon

Historia Corta

227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
244K 10.6K 62
The last time she saw him, he was a school boy starting his journey as a rapper. The last time he saw her, she was following him around with stars in...