Jeff the Killer's Daughter

By loxsyLeeAnn

Hello, my name Is Stella ,and I am a killer. Well, daughter of a killer. You see my dad is the notorious Jeff... More

Jeff the Killer's Daughter
Troubbled
Okay Kids lets KILL!
Banina
It feels good to kill
I am Sorry
catching up
Why?
Over 1k reads !!
A day in Hell
Shes Alive

The Stalk

160 6 1
By loxsyLeeAnn

          Tristan,  Zeke ,and  Daisy were all covered in mud. "  Guys! Didn't I tell you that  not to play in the rain?"

         They nodded there heads and walked  in side. This is really hard on me . They grow fast. Yet they will stay tottlers until they reach the age of 5 then they will be 10. they stop growing at age 20 . That is when I stop ageing . I have been going to school still and dad has been takeing care of the kids.  He has been haome schooling them but today they start real school.  That means today I am going to be  not so worried as   I am everyday.

             I have learned that I love Thomas even though he raped me and married me . I just thought that he was a good guy. I walked up stairs and saw him sleeping. I walked up and  up to him and laid a kiss on his  forehead. He pulled me down so I was laying on top of him . " Morning!" He looked into my eyes and placed a kiss on me. He were so close .

            " I love you Stella!" He said. Then he got up and so did I. He locked the door and truned the lights down low. " I am  in the the mood thanks a lot." He said. I  bit my lip and then soon enough we were doing it again .

        Broken's pov.

        Me and Toby  decided to vist the kids.  It  has been a while since we have go to vist. Which was only a week since we vist. Also today is Stella's 18th birthday.  "Hello?" We saw  three little children  runing around muddy . " Tristan , Zeke , and Dasiy ! " Toby shouted .  " Uncle Toby!"  They all said and ran up to him and hugged him. " Hey kiddos where is  your mommy and daddy?" He asked . " They are upstairs we heard some nosies and ran down stairs with grandpa Jeff. "   Jeff walked in," Hey guys welcome . Come inside." He said and we then walked in.

         " I am going to find out what they mean by nosies." I walked upstairs and heard moaning and screaming. " Oh god!" I ran down stairs and hugged Toby." Whats wrong ?" I looked at him . " They are haveing sex. "

                                                * Time skipp at school!*

                                  Stella's pov

        I walked into the room to see Lisa The Killer the daughter of Jane The Killer kissing Thomas. I ran and picked up her hair. "  GET OFF MY HUSBAND!" I shouted .  She didn't listen.   She is lucky I didnt take my knife to school today.  I ripped her off ok Thomas and punched her face.  I kept hitting her face to make sure she was bleeding , I grabbed her arm and broke it . She was  on the floor crying . I stormed off  and ran to the other room .  I locked my self in the janators closet. I didnt want to get out at all. 

          I heard someone unlocked the door and pull me out. It was dad. Followed by Slendy and Thomas. " Child you have got us worried sick."  I started to tear up . I hugged dad and the ran out of the school  and into the woods. I ran up to my tree. Life really sucks. I hate this life. I am cursed with this life.

         I rand down the tree and ran to Toby's house .  I ran into Broken on the way  I rang the door bell and there was there was a girl who opened the door ." What do you want?" It was the same girl." Oh I thought I broke you?" I said.  She gave me an eye . " That was my sister you bitch. " I just walked in and saw Toby tied up on the bed naked . "Oh god!" I said as I untied him. He put his cloths on and then I told broken who she was, We soon both attacked her . I had a knife in my hand so I stabbed the girl.There was a pool of blood on the floor.  Toby walked in and smiled.  " Thank you girls her and her sister have had been stalking me and Thomas for a long time. 

        " Who are those girls?" He sighed and then replied," Our ex girlfriends. "

"  They have been stalking us since we were 12 . We went out with them once and well Thomas had to do something to one of them that made them crave us. " He looked down. "  They know we love other people like Thomas loves you Stella."  Toby walked up to Broken.  " I love you Broken. " He said as he picked up her red mask and placed his lips on heres."  I walked to the couch and laid down soon passed out.

         I woke up the next morning and ran back home . I was just going to ignore Thomas.  I got back home and then walked to the kids room . " Kiss me . " I heard a voice say. " NO LISA YOU CAUSED ME ENOUGH TROUBLE I CANT FIND MY WIFE ANYWERE BECAUSE OF YOUR GOD DAMN STUNT YOU PULLED ON ME! I AM SICK AND TIRED YOU YOU RUINED MY MARRAIGE. "  I heard sobs grow louder. I walked in the room an Thomas ran  up and huged me. "Your safe!" I looked  to see Lisa naked.  I pulled away from his hug and ran into a room .I then locked the door. Knowing he can pick a lock I ran into the closet and locked the door. I didn't want to get out. This wasn't like me .  I kill those who cheat on me .

        I unlocked the door and grabbed a knife . I then stabbed Lisa multiple times . There was a pool of blood on the floor . I opened up her body and took out her organs I got her Kidneys and then ran to E.J. and Broken.  " Here is some food. " I said then ran back to the room.  I spotted Thomas and I was about to strike and before I did  I stopped. He pulled me in and laid a kiss on my lips. " Your lips are the only ones that I should touch." He said. I pushed away and stabbed hos stomach. I then grabbed the kids and ran to the car and got them ready.  I then drove off to another place. A house I had in the hills. Far away were no one can find us. I never want to see his face again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...