Yugioh gx special season 4.

By Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... More

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.

529 10 9
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. Sorry for the late update you guys. I first had some blocks, and then I had health issues, that made it difficult writing. That and I got caught up in making preparations for other stories. Hope you can forgive me! :'( However I am hopefully coming back now. Have fun reading!

Tara's p.o.v.

"Darkness".

The word echoed around them, as the Trueman moved out of the way and let Tara and co. have free access to Yusuke, and the bubble who encaged Ember. Tara could see that Ember had went unconscious in there, and she hissed slightly inside. It was true she had placed a protective spell on Ember, but as the things stand right now, it was about to pass. If Ember stayed in that globe for much longer, she wouldn't survive that fake darkness's influence.

"How dare you do this to Atticus!" Jaden shouted now beside her. Anger was clearly shown in his eyes now. "He loved you. Even if that is a little weird, and all you did was.. was.. I will not forgive you Yusuke Fujiwara!".

As he let out this roar of anger, light emitted beside Jaden, and Tara could see how Honest materialized beside him. The angels eyes were starting at Yusuke however.

"Master" he said as the only word. Yusuke was still having that evil smirk on his face, as he turned his attention to the angel.

"I see. You are with the Yuki twins now" he then mused.

"Honest, I will surely save Yusuke" Jaden then proclaimed and glared at Yusuke. He activated his duel disk "Duel me!".

Tara could see how worried Honest now looked. Yusuke didn't even seem worried one bit. Tara figured he would, because of the prophecy and all that, but he was as calm as ever.

"Who are you gonna save?" Yusuke teased in a mocking tone "Please enlighten me".

"You! I'll save you from this fake hell of darkness" Jaden sneered back. Yusuke however just chuckled darkly at that. It was like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Me really? I think you misunderstood your priorities Jaden" He said and chuckled again. A finger was pointed at the sphere Ember was in. "I thought you came here to save her. But then again we don't really need saving do we Ember? No, no, the ones who needs saving is all you!". He pointed at all of them now.

"What?!" Jaden and Jesse uttered in unison and disbelief.

Tara narrowed her eyes. She didn't like where this was going at all. Yusuke chuckled again.

"Don't let your ears be deceived by the words of card spirits or spirits in general. It will make you no good really" he then continued. Jaden hissed angrily.

"You! Honest came to this world because he believes in you" He then shouted "He thinks only of you". Yusuke only snort at that.

"I believe in nothing now. I only gave myself up to my master Nightshroud" he then replied and smirked an evil grin. "Now let's get this duel underway". By those words, Honest sighed deeply and redraw himself back into Jaden's soul.

"Jaden, Tara, I'll be fighting with you" Jesse then proclaimed and activated his duel disk "I have a debt to pay. For him hurting Ember!".

Jaden nodded slightly at that. Tara were silent as well. She knew they couldn't change Jesse mind in him helping them in this duel. She activated his duel disk too and were about to plug in her deck..

"Ah hold it, little queen of darkness" Yusuke then uttered and surprised everyone "You will not be joining us in this duel". Tara and the others looked stunned at him.

"Well we doesn't care about what you think or want" Jaden sneered back "Tara will join us. Whether you want to or not. It is the will of the prophecy..".

"That is not what I meant" Yusuke interrupted and placed a hand on the sphere. Tara's eyes widened at that. He wasn't gonna.. "If she do, well who knows what happens to this poor girl. That and aren't you Tara, the only one who can break this hmm. If you don't break her free soon, you might as well let me take her..". Tara hissed angrily inside. So he knew. He knew I had a spell on her. That creepy..

"You are bluffing!" Jaden sneered back "Like everything you say is true anyway. Come on Tara and Jesse. Let's beat this guy". Tara however shook her head and took some steps backwards. Jaden and Jesse looked surprised at her.

"Tara, what is wrong?" her brother then asked.

"Jaden, he is not bluffing" Tara then replied slowly "If I join, he will do something to Ember. My spell is at its limit too. I can't keep her safe forever".

"So what? You are just gonna do as he says and sit this one out?" Jaden questioned rather annoyed "Tara, can't you see this guy is afraid of facing us both? He is afraid of the prophecy we are being foretold about". Tara nodded at that.

"I know Jaden. I know, but my hands are tied at the moment" she then said and made a weird gesture with her hand "You must just beat him for me. It is not like you need me in this duel anyway right?".

Jaden's eyes widened at that, and a O got formed on his lips. Tara smirked inside. She had just send Jaden a telepathic message.

"Ah I got it" Jaden replied and turned towards Yusuke again "Leave it to me and Jesse. A king or Queen is also not supposed to battle before the end after all. So it is up to their warriors to fight. You are in game right Jesse?".

Jesse first looked bewildered at Jaden for a sec. Like he should comprehend what Jaden actually was saying here. Then he nodded eagerly.

"Um yeah sure. Whatever you say Jay" he then replied.

Tara nodded slightly at that and sat down on the ground. She didn't have much else to do, but in reality she began meditate, while making the darkness assemble around her. Soon she entered the sphere in her mission to free Ember.

Jesse's p.o.v.

Jesse looked a little surprised as the twins decided to go along with Yusuke's idea of battling. That Tara would sit this one out, was a big surprise to him. Wasn't it prophesied that the twins together would bring peace to the world? Something with that hope wouldn't cease to exist if they did. But now they were not battling against Yusuke here. Only him and Jaden! Was that even enough?! However then Jesse had locked eyes with Jaden, and he somehow understood. The burning will in them. Jaden nor Tara was giving up. This was only a minor setback. He knew Tara or Jaden had something planned, and that was good enough for Jesse. His eyes turned back to the sphere with Ember in it. Just you wait Ember. You will be free soon. You can count on it. Chuckling sounds could be heard from Yusuke now, and Jesse turned his attention towards him. The seaweed haired male were laughing.

"Fine. Glad we are in an agreement" Yusuke said and lifted his duel disk as well "I will take you on Jaden, as well as your little guard. However Tara Yuki will stay out of this. Just wait and I will guide both together to the True world of darkness. The rules will be that of a Battle Royal triangle duel, so you cannot cooperating with each other. So come at me now!".

Jesse and Jaden both looked at each other and nodded. They both took some steps to the side, which left a big space between them. Now they couldn't see each other's cards or strategies together. Not that Jesse needed it. They could beat Yusuke without all that. Jaden and him had a bond of friendship that would last forever. Jesse bit his lip a little. When Jaden and his eyes meet before splitting apart, there had been some silent words spoken between them. Protect Tara. That is all I ask of you Jesse. Jesse eyes wandered to Tara who was sitting in between them now on the ground. She hadn't moved one bit since the duel began. Jesse wondered what was going on here, but he honored Jaden's wish. He would protect Tara. If Yusuke thought of him as a guard, then he would show how good a guard he would be. He would protect the twins, no matter the cost.

Yusuke: 4000 Lp's.

Jesse: 4000 Lp's.

Jaden: 4000 Lp's.

The duel began, and Yusuke started off. He drew and summoned "Clear Phantom" in att mode. It had 1200 att points. He sets a facedown and ended his turn.

"My turn. I draw" Jesse then proclaimed and did just that. He summoned "C.B Emerald Turtle" in def mode.

"Just.. Just leave it to me Jesse" The turtle said from inside its shell.

Jesse nodded and tossed down two face down's. Since it was a battle royal he couldn't attack just yet. It was Jaden's turn. He drew and summoned "E.H Wildheart" in att mode. He also sets two cards and ends his turn. Jaden smiled at him.

"Jesse, it has been a while since we had a tag team match" his friend then proclaimed.

"Yeah you bet. Like I can't forget our last duel. It gave me the power of rainbow dragon" Jesse replied with a smile "It was that duel we fought to save everyone from the other world".

Jesse let the memories run on how he tied with Yubel's Armityle, so he could open up the portal and send the school back to duel academy.

"No matter what, you and I will work together" Jesse said and send Jaden a smile.

"Yep! Let's save everyone once again" Jaden replied happily too.

"It's just the memories of a couple of fools" Yusuke then said and got their attention "I'm going to eliminate such a sight from my view".

Yusuke now drew and activated the field spell "Clear world". It really didn't come as a surprise to Jesse. It had been his go to card when he battled Atticus after all. However the negative effect it provided was surely gonna be difficult to deal with. 4 giant crystals appeared and the surroundings around them turned into that blue sky and sandy wasteland below.

"He played it again" Jesse hummed out.

"According to the monsters attribute a player controls, they receive a negative effect" Jaden also muttered out rather annoyed. Might be because Yusuke's monster didn't have an attribute when summoned, and therefore wasn't affected by this.

"Your Wildheart is an Earth-attribute. That means at every one of your turn's end phases, you must destroy a monster on your field" Yusuke then told Jaden and pointed at his monster. Then he turned towards Jesse. "For a water-Attribute monster like your turtle Jesse, you must destroy a card from your hand at the end phase every turn".

Jesse hissed inside. That limited their options alright. Yusuke continued his move. He summoned his "Clear rage golem" to the field. It had 1600 att points. Then he surprisingly attacked with his clear phantom. It attacked Jaden's Wildheart. Jesse couldn't understand why, since Jaden's monster were stronger, and of course Yusuke's monster got destroyed. He even lost 300 life points. However then his phantom's eff activated. Since it was destroyed and send to the grave, it could destroy a monster on the opponents field. Like etc. Jaden's Wildheart. Jesse looked stunned when Jaden's monster left his field. Now Jaden was open for a direct attack from Yusuke's Golem. Jesse hissed inside. That had been his plan all along eh. Furthermore Jaden should also send three cards from the top of his deck to the grave, which he quickly did. Yusuke of course attacked with his Golem now at Jaden. Jesse could hear how he told Jaden, that if this attack hit, he would lose 300 life points for every card in his hand. Jaden was having 3 so that was 900 points of extra damage. Luckily however, Jaden was prepared. He activated the trap "A hero emerges". Now Yusuke should pick a card from his hand, and if it happened to be a monster, Jaden could special summon it. Yusuke picked 'E.H Clayman" card, so Jaden instantly summoned it in def mode. Jesse saw this as an opportunity, and activated his face down card as well. The trap "Trap strap". With this card he could reset Jaden's "a hero emerges" face down on the field, and since he did, he could summon "C.B. Sapphire Pegasus" to the field in att mode.

"It is my debut" The pegasus roared in an energic tone. Jesse smiled. His fated horse was already ready to fight by his side. Jaden even sent him a thankful smile.

"I am counting on you Pegasus" Jesse told his monster.

"Just leave it to me" the pegasus spirit replied.

"I activate clear world's eff" Yusuke suddenly uttered "Sapphire pegasus is a wind-attribute monster. The player who holds wind monsters cannot activate any spell cards".

Jesse snort at that. If that was the case, he would just activate his Pegasus's eff. When he was special summoned, Jesse could move a crystal beast from his deck, hand or graveyard to his S/T card zone. Like etc. his "C.B. Amber Mammoth" from deck. No matter what trick Yusuke would pull in this duel, Jesse would be ready for him. He would beat him along with Jaden, and thereby free Ember. That was something he had decided on, and he was not gonna go back on that. That was for sure.

Yusuke's p.o.v.

Yusuke sneered annoyed inside. This duel was getting difficult. All become of that stupid bond of friendship they were having. He would soon show them how fractural such a bond could be. However for that to happen, he needed to survive this battle royal. Both Jesse's and Jaden's field are filled with strong monsters. They can both withstand Clear rage golem's attack. In that case.. Yusuke had to end the battle for now, and decided to activate the continuous spell called "Clear wall". Now battle damage who was less than 1000 would be nitrified, and clear monsters in att mode, couldn't be destroyed in battle. Yusuke was glaring down his two opponents now. These two! Those combinations. I have to hurry up and quickly cut this bond off. It would be difficult to play with Jaden Yuki who holds the dark power of Yubel. Then..

"What is it? Why are you looking at me?" Jesse sneered in annoyance.

"He-he, Your truth" Yusuke then proclaimed and his eyes began glowing. He was staring into Jesse's emerald eyes now.

"Jesse, be careful! This guy has the power to read our hearts" Jaden then uttered.

"Yeah, I know" Jesse replied slowly and tried to resist. Yusuke chuckled darkly.

"Like that would help. Trying to resist is futile" Yusuke said and smirked "This is my master's will. I will now read your heart. You cannot hide from the true world of darkness.".

He could feel how his and Jesse's will's merged together. Jesse was literally spacing out because of it, and Yusuke could hear how Jaden was shouting for his friend, and how he should snap out of it. Yusuke didn't pay much attention to that, as he began closing his eyes, and read Jesse's heart. As he opened his eyes again, he was inside a world filled with crystals. The world of Jesse's will. Yusuke smirked as he looked around for the light and darkness in Jesse's heart, when a big roar could be heard in here. Yusuke turned surprised around and found Rainbow dragon snorting beside him. He was soon accomplished by the rest of the crystal beasts, who in some way was making a barrier to protect Jesse from his powers. He couldn't get any further. Spirit guardians eh? I see. Jesse's heart is being protected by the crystal beasts. Yusuke looked around, and noticed a light behind all the crystal beasts. Yusuke hissed annoyed. That light? I see, those crystal beasts are protecting the light, which means that as long as they are here, I cannot read the light of Jesse's heart. Damn them! He has just thought that when a shadow suddenly appeared in front of the light. Yusuke noticed its shape. The silhouette of some familiar hair. That tail like hair. He chuckled darkly now, as the silhouette got more clear. I found it! Your darkness! That's right. Your true darkness, That is Jaden Yuki!

Jaden's shouting voice was the first awareness that hit both Jesse and Yusuke, as they returned back to reality. Yusuke found it funny that Jaden was worried about his friend, considered the circumstances who were about to happen.

"You are very similar to Jaden Yuki" he then told Jesse, who was still staring out in the air, but he was clearly listening to Yusuke's words "As a result, when the two of you combine your power, a power close to a miracle can occur. However, Similarity is still similarity. It is naturally to denies existence. Without awareness, you have a heart that desires to settle things with Jaden. It's like the moon eating the sun".

"Jesse, hang on! Don't listen to a word he says" Jaden now shouted, but it didn't help a thing. Jesse was staring at Yusuke, like he was completely hypnotized, which properly were the case. Yusuke smirked evilly now.

"It's useless. I already read your friend Jesse's heart" He then replied. Glee were shown in his eyes now "I already know the truth about both of you".

Jesse looked in disbelief at Yusuke, as he tried to figure himself out. Whatever Jaden was saying to help his friend, clearly didn't work, and it pleased Yusuke a great deal.

"I.. I.." Jesse manage to say. He was clearly fighting it, but Yusuke was still not done yet, as he had a trump in his hand.

"Jesse, I will grant you your desire. Don't you get why I set up this duel up as a battle royal. Jesse I will help you defeat Jaden" he then pried out, but it seemed to be working. Jesse looked stunned at him.

"That duel... was for.. me?" he then questioned slowly.

"That's right!" Yusuke replied and smirked evilly "The one to defeat Jaden isn't me. Jesse it is you who has the right to do so. Now, fight on. Win against Jaden. Defeat and consume him completely!". Jesse's eyes narrowed darkly and looked at Jaden.

"I.. Jaden! I want to defeat Jaden!" Jesse then shouted. Yusuke smirked inside. This was going very well this here.

"Jesse, no!" Jaden shouted as his former friend drew a card from his deck, but nothing worked.

Jesse was pretty determined to defeat Jaden now. He started off his move by summoning "C.B. Amethyst cat" to the field in att mode. He of course activated its eff and made it halve its att points to 600. By doing so it could bypass the opponents monsters, and attack them directly.

"Amethyst cat attack him! Attack Jaden directly!" Jesse ordered.

Yusuke could see the horror written on Jaden's face, as Jesse's cat attacked him directly and gave him 600 points of damage. Jaden groaned and fell down on his one knee.

"Jesse, why did you..?" he questioned and clenched around his chest where Jesse had damaged him. Yusuke chuckled darkly at that, which gave him Jaden's full attention.

"There is no one that doesn't at least have a shadow of darkness in their hearts. In that shadow lies the figure of anxiety, fear for the future, despair, absolute loathing etc." Yusuke told him. "That makes one want to declare 'zero' as soon as possible. They fall down from a fight. This can be seen from several of your friends Jaden, along with your precious little sister. How your precious sister Tara survived our latest assault is beyond me, but she won't be here for long. She soon also will join us in the true world of darkness". Jaden groaned and got slowly up on his feet's.

"Ahr yes that is right. Your stupid Trueman hurt my sister badly!" He then sneered out and glared angrily at Yusuke now. His eyes turned slightly color as he was starting him down "You are so gonna pay for that too!".

Yusuke shrugged. He really wasn't that concerned, since Tara wasn't even in this match, and Jesse had also turned against him. The odds for Jaden winning, were rather slim here.

"I.. I don't want to lose to you!" Jesse now yelled and got Jaden's attention once again. Yusuke smirked at that too.

"You are welcome to try, but I don't think that would be possible Jaden" he replied in a confident tone. "As I told you, everyone has a shadow of darkness in their hearts. Even You! Jesse here is also no exception. While claiming he wants to defeat you, he clings to absolute terror and the shadow of darkness within the deeps of his heart".

"Jaden!" Jesse sneered out once again, proving Yusuke's points. He continued.

"There is just no helping it. One has to think about these things. Thus, there has to be a world of this darkness".

They both looked over at Jesse, as he groaned in pain now. Yusuke figured he was suffering from these side effects. It happened with some people who let their darkness run wild after all. He turned his attention to Jaden again. A playful smile were formed on his lips.

"Jaden, how about you release Jesse from this?" he then asked "After all isn't it in your best interest to save your friend? Being the guardian of the gentle darkness?".

He could hear Jaden sneer angrily, and his eyes flickered from Jesse to Yusuke. Jesse truly didn't look good, as he was clenching around his chest, and seconds later dropped to his knees. He was in a terrible condition.

"Jesse.." Jaden mused and then decided to activate his trap called "Damage interest".

Since Jaden had received battle damage just now, the opponent, as in Jesse, received double the damage of that amount. Jaden lost 600 life points, so Jesse was soon hit by 1200 points of damage. Jesse was groaning in pain on the ground now.

"That's right. Jesse is but an impediment dragged into this fight so you can duel me" he then mused out in a rather amused tone.

He loved seeing them fight each other. Jesse now got up on his feet's. His eyes were filled with a lot of determination. All of it was burning with the desire to defeat Jaden. He activated a trap now as well. It was called "Damage capture". He could activate this because he had taken battle damage, and that number of damage got added to one of his monsters as extra att points until the end of this turn. He of course chose sapphire pegasus since it was the strongest monster he had. It now had 3000 att points.

"I won't lose! I can't lose! Attack Sapphire Pegasus..!" Jesse then yelled, and Yusuke couldn't be more pleased with himself.

With this Jaden would lose Clayman, and barely have any defense. He would have a hard time coming back from this, and even if he did, he surely would attack Jesse in order to 'save' him. Then when it became Yusuke's turn, he would wipe the floor with both of them and win this duel.

"Sapphire pegasus.." Jesse then shouted and then suddenly stopped up.

Yusuke looked puzzled at him. What was he doing? Then laughter rang through the air as Jesse was suddenly laughing as hard as he could. Jaden actually followed, which confused Yusuke even more. Both boys were laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"It can't be.. you guys.." Yusuke then uttered rather shocked. No, it couldn't be. They were faking it? Jesse were suddenly glaring at him, as he pointed at Clear rage golem.

"Sapphire pegasus, attack clear rage golem!" he then shouted. The pegasus let out a happy whine and turned his attention to Yusuke's monster.

"No it can't be! You guys bluffed me!" he then uttered. Jesse shook his head.

"You're wrong. I really want to win against Jaden" he then replied and smiled "But isn't it obvious. For a duelist?!". Jaden nodded encouraging to that.

"Of course. I also want to defeat Jesse" Jaden proclaimed with a smile too "It would be painful to think I could be defeated by him, but that can also be fun".

"Yeah, it doesn't matter if you call this the 'shadow of darkness'" Jesse also added.

"We both accept this, and will never quit during a battle" Jaden then said and were glaring coldly at Yusuke "But you quit fighting! This has nothing to do with the true world of darkness. You just surrendered, and ran from the duels, the world and your own true self Yusuke!". Yusuke sneered angrily. How dare he assume that?!

"Go! Attack Clear rage golem now!" Jesse shouted and got Yusuke's attention. The pegasus attacked, but Yusuke defended with his spell "Clear wall". His monsters couldn't get destroyed by battle, and 1000 or less damage was reduced to 0.

"But you receive more than 1000 points of damage" Jesse now pointed out.

"Hmpf in that case, I can destroy this card, and reduce the damage to 0" He then explained and did just that. Jesse and Jaden however were both pretty thrilled.

"It is thanks to our combo, we were able to destroy this card Jesse" Jaden then said. Jesse nodded in agreement, and placed two facedown's and ended his turn.

Because of clear world's eff, Jesse had to destroy a monster since he had an Earth monster on the field, so he decided to destroy his cat. However it got sent to his S/T zone instead of the graveyard. Yusuke snort at that though.

"You also have to discard a card from his hand, because Emerald turtle is a water monster" he then pointed out.

Jesse snort annoyed at that and discarded his only card he had left in his hand. Yusuke hissed angrily. This battle royal duel was gonna be a lot more difficult than he thought it would be.

Jesse's P.o.v.

Jesse sighed deeply as they finally managed to get rid of that troublesome card called "Clear wall". Like Jaden had said, it was because of their combo that they could get rid of that card, but it hadn't been easy. Jesse were almost about to thank Yubel for taking over him that time in the dark dimension, but it was only almost. His struggle with her, made Jesse a lot more hardcore to the influence of others. Not that he couldn't be influenced of course. Jesse just learned to let it go. Yusuke had hit right about him wanting to defeat, but like Jaden had explained, they had both accepted that. After all where there was light there were darkness. Even inside people. They had both accepted their light and dark sides of themselves, and therefore didn't get influenced that much. Jesse was actually stunned they had been able to pull this stunt out in the first place. After all they couldn't talk to each other about strategies in this duel. Jesse just had to trust that Jaden would realize what he was doing. He had told him once that because of his power from Yubel, Jaden could feel or read others emotions, and Jesse had hoped Jaden would pick up on it, and know that he was only pretending. Luckily that had been the case.

"Well it is my turn and I draw" Jaden then proclaimed and did just that.

He started off by switching "Clayman" from def to attack mode. Jesse quickly however activated one of his facedown cards, who was this trap called "Sapphire revive". Since Pegasus was the only monster on his field, Jesse could now special summon a monster from his opponents graveyard onto his field, and in exchange he could summon a crystal beast with the same def point as the monster his opponent just summoned.

"Jaden, here take this!" Jesse then said and made Jaden's Burstinatrix appear onto his field in att mode. At the same time, he summoned "C.B. Cobalt eagle".

"Thanks a ton Jess!" Jaden replied with a smile.

Jesse nodded and encouraged Jaden to continue. In the meantime he was glaring down at Yusuke. He was ready for whatever trick this slim back was having. He was not touching a hair on the twins here. Not as long as he was here. His eyes wandered to Ember inside the caged bubble. Was it just him or did the darkness there seem to lessen? He turned his gaze over to Tara, who was still in this meditating state, and didn't seem to move any time soon. However Jesse knew she was doing everything she could to save Ember. Just like he had to do everything in his power to defeat Yusuke along with Jaden. That's right, I really want to defeat Jaden and his sister at some point, but I must defeat Yusuke in this fight first. His gaze turned over to Ember once again. He clenched his fists. Ember, don't worry, I will pay our debt to the Yuki twins. How they both risked everything to save us in the battle, when Yubel had locked both of our souls inside My Rainbow dragon. They saved our lives and for that reason, I will be sure to pay them back for both of us. He clenched his fists once again.

"I will devote myself to wielders of the gentle darkness in this battle" He then proclaimed loudly and surprised Jaden a little bit. "I am the soldier of the guardian and king, got that?! And we will defeat you!". He pointed at Yusuke. His eyes were filled with that determination. It clearly surprised Yusuke as well.

"Jesse.." Jaden uttered a little stunned by his words.

He continued off with his move. He used Polymerization to fuse Burstinatrix and Avian together to summon "E.H. Flame wingman" to his field in att mode. Sadly since it was a wind monster, Jaden could no longer use spell cards, but that was a small price to pay for Flame wingman's 2100 att points. It was strongest monster on the field right now. Jaden of course attacked with his monster, and destroyed Yusuke's golem. He got 500 points of damage for that, but because of Flame wingman's super power, he lost additionally 1600 life points. He was having 1600 left.

"It is not over yet. Go get him Jaden" Jesse shouted encouraging and Jaden nodded.

He attacked with Clayman as well, and dealt him 800 points of damage too, because it was a direct attack. Jaden placed one facedown, and destroyed Clayman because of Clear world's eff. Then he ended his turn.

"You bastards!" Yusuke sneered angrily at them. Jaden and Jesse didn't really care.

"The bonds with my crystal beasts.." Jesse then shouted.

"Along with the justice of my heroes" Jaden then shouted.

"..And my friendship with Jaden" Jesse continued in a determined voice.

"..Yusuke Fujiwara, we'll pull you out of that fake world of darkness" Jaden then ended "You can't surrender this time. Come back Yusuke!".

As Jaden ended his sentence, the angel spirit who was with Jaden right now appeared beside him again, The angel Honest was looking worriedly at him master on the other side of the duel field. Jesse was really feeling with him. It had to be painful to watch his precious bonded partner being so close, yet to far.

"Master" The angel said, but Yusuke didn't seem to care one bit. He looked at Jaden once again "Jaden, please. I beg of you. Save my Master!". Then he disappeared once again. They could hear Yusuke growl intensely now.

"How foolish! What do you guys know about me?" he hissed in an angry tone "I'll bury you, Erase you, and drag you into Zero, no the infinity world!".

Then he was laughing like hell. Jaden and Jesse eyes both narrowed at that. It was Yusuke's turn after all. He drew and activated the spell "Clear sacrifice". With it he could summon a high level monster without sacrifice, after he removed two monsters from his grave with 'clear' in it's name. Like his clear phantom and clear rage golem. He removed them from play to summon one of his strongest monsters called "Clear vice dragon". Jesse and Jaden looked stunned as this level 8 monster appeared onto the field. It had been the same monster who had defeated Atticus after all. Although it didn't have a single att point at the moment. Like the other clear monsters, when it was summoned, it didn't have any attribute, and it will always have the doubled amount of att points as the opponent monster had. Since Flame wingman had 2100 att points, the dragon was having 4200 att points now. He of course attacked with his dragon now.

"Jaden!" Jesse shouted worriedly. If this hit, Jaden wouldn't have any lp's left.

"I'll make you forget it all now" Yusuke said and chuckled darkly "Existence, memories, Everything! But don't worry Jesse, and your sister will be next. Now let's get going to the true world of darkness!".

A,N: And cut! A cruel, cruel cliffhanger! So sorry about that, but found that a good place to cut. Hehe. However hope you liked the chapter, even though that chapter was not the long as usual. I plan on making the next longer, hopefully. The next is where the duel continue of course, and I plan on having Tara and Ember have some part of it. So please wait for it, even though the update might be slow. However thank you so much for your patience. I appreciate it big time. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 180 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
59.5K 954 51
A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and is back to start the third year at the a...
1.2K 40 3
After helping Yuma and Astral putting an end to the conflict between Astral and Barian world, Naminé left Heartland alongside Luna and E'rah with the...
7.8K 131 13
Jason a normal human grew up playing yugioh and at the age of 17 barely turning 18 he wakes up to do his last year of school but when he walks on cam...