My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura

15.7K 317 179
By vrother

This is about something that somewhat happened to me. If someone has the nerve to grab or touch you do something!

The boy I'm talking about grabbed me in class and bothered me a lot. He asked me out and I told him no we should just be friend. We still hung out with each other but he got touchy and followed me wherever I went. So I told him I need space— he was fine the few weeks but he started to try and squirm his way back in my life. Until i finally got enough of it when he grabbed my ass and area.

(My friend was kidding about I sent him nudes and instead of telling my friend stfu he "whispered" to him "send it to me" that's disgusting and gross)

(—Not only that but he disrespects me a lot by touching me)

I never gave him my #, he texted me in the middle of the night in a long paragraph on how he missed me and told me he was sorry.

( I told no one about this only now am I opening up on here and instagram. )

I told him I am my cousin and to leave me alone.( I got scary ass cousins so he backed off. )

But I didn't tell anyone as I said. If you are Hawaiian or Polynesian you know how angry and short tempered they are. They will beat his ass if they wanted to. So I was to scared to do anything.

Also because I was scared they won't believe me—

What I'm trying to say is don't keep quiet about things like this. It is very important and you should tell someone right away

-nahinu.

Saved //. Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
Word count: 2037
Page count: 13
Modern AU

~~

Dabi was a villain. As you already known and seen... he was a manic and bad boy— one that you didn't want him to be.

You cared for him deeply, his health and well being. If anything were to happen to him you'll burst out in flames.

But the roles have been switched and you were no longer the watcher. Your crush that you had on him was neck deep in caution. Instead of watching for the girls and the underlings who flirted with him, you had your own problem and you were the only one who dealt with it.

(Yeah I purposely made it rhyme lmfao 😂)

You see, you have not been doing your daily glances and staring at him today— for it was very different. As you walked out of school you didn't even want to look for him. You see you had a problem... and as you were thinking it was happening at this right moment.

"Yeah and I think he's following me right now, I don't know if he is going to follow me home!" You whispered softly.

You explained to your mother on the phone who was directly behind you. You were scared and frightened, you see your problem was just of one like any other girl in Japan.

A stalker.

He was a few years older than you, Him being a senior and you being a freshman. He was what everyone in school described him as— clingy, creepy, and a damn right maniac.

You see, once upon a time you were friends with Tomura. You two were close and you enjoyed his company very much. And than it happened, he asked you out— you didn't look at Tomura as boyfriend material in the mindset he was in and because you didn't want a friend you were with for a long time to be with like that. So you simply told him no, you thought he would understand. But than, he showed a sign you didn't know— one you didn't want to know. He grabbed you in areas where he should not
even look at or touch, he followed you around anywhere and everywhere you went, but what scared you the most was that he always stared at you in some weird way— in class, the cafeteria, courtyard and other areas. So you were finally fed up and told him to leave you alone, he said he respected that and took his distance..... until a few days ago where he confronted you.

"What did I do?! What did I do wrong?!" He yelled at you. You remembered the memory clearly, the way he pushed you into the wall.

"I'll change! Just let us be friends again! I don't know what to do without you (y/n)-San! I'm going insane!" His face was inches away from yours, but to your luck your cousin heard his yelling from down the hall— he had a feeling you were in much trouble.

"Knock it off!" He scolded from down the hall.

And after that incident you haven't seen him around, never looked at you or nothing. He simply ran off and didn't bother to talk to you for weeks, until now....

"Why don't you stay where you are dear? Catch your breathe and whatever you do don't go to our house. We don't want him going there, for now find someone to go to. Find someone to protect you" your mother cooed.

You haven't once told anyone your incidents and problems with Tomura. The only ones who had known was your cousin, and now your mother who you had just told.

"Hey (y/n)!" It was Tomura, he was calling you from down the street.

"Is that him (y/n)? Is that him?" Your mother questioned.

"Yeah, it is. What do I do?—"

"Who are you talking to! Come on let's talk for a second please!" He called.

Beeeep.

Your phone made a weird noise, was it out of service? You were in a big and important city, why would it be out of service? You asked yourself.

"Hello?" You tapped the buttons on your phone and refreshed the call "Mom? Are you still there?" Static only answered you from the other line.

"Hello?" A static voice answered.

This wasn't your mom, this was no one you've ever talked to on the phone.

"(Y/n) please answer as to why you're mad at me. I swear I—I can change!"

Tomura.

It was Tomura. How the hell did he budge on your call with your mom? Is he the reason as to why you couldn't talk to her? What did he do.

"Tomura, stop it right now. I'm hanging up and I'm calling the police"

"(Y/n) you know you—"

You dialed nine one one in your phone. You waited as for someone to pick up, walking away quickly from Tomura in the process.

"Nine one one what's your emergency?~" the voice chimed happily. You smiled and breathed out relived.

"There's some guy following me home! He's been a creep to me for months! I need help, I think he's crazy enough to kill me!" You exclaimed.

"Creep...... crazy..... Some guy?!" Tomura made a big deal out of the things you've recently told him.

"You?! Tomura! I said knock it off with this weird shit! I don't feel comfortable and I certainly don't like you following me around you creep!" You ended the call and ran quickly to an area you knew for a fact will have a lot of people. Osaka, Japan— home of business people and active joggers.

"Augh!" Your slipper smacked against the ground, making you nearly fall. You fixed your footing and began to run once again.

"(Y/n)! I love you and you broke my heart since you don't love me back! Come on, running away is making you irrational. Let's just sit down and talk for a—"

"No!" you paused to turn back. Tomura was sprinting from behind you, he looked like a total mess. His hair shaped Into different directions, the many scars that covered his face and skin, and the bags under his eyelids. "You're crazy Tomura, I don't know what happened to you?!—"

"(Y/n)! I said, stop!" The light haired man flung himself at you, he held to you tightly and hovered over you "see, wasn't that hard was it?!"

"Ahh! You're a manic! A damn crazy psycho! Can someone!—"

Tomura slapped a hand over your mouth and flashed you a sadistic smile.

"We don't want anyone to interrupt our confrontation do we?"

Tomura carried you out from the open streets, ducking behind a building.  He pinned you to the wall, his left hand on your mouth and his left hand and body pushing you back.

"There we go~!" He chimed. You trashed in his hold and did anything and everything in your power to attempt to leave— nothing worked.

You bit down on his hand and licked it. He pulled his arm back and wiped it on his pants.

"Crazy bastard! Crazy—"

"Shut it!" Tomura punched your side, making it hurt like hell. You slumped forward in pain and stopped moving around. Tomura once again held you against the wall "crazy bastard, creep..... some guys. Is that I'm all to you? Some guy?!" Tomura thrusted you into the way with each word. "I'm not just some guy! We have something (y/n), you feel it and you know we do!" He exclaimed. He glared at you angrily and his grip tightened.

"Mhhhmhm! Mhmmmm! Mmm!" You glared back one that pierced a hole right through his head if you wanted it to.

"I'm more than that! We're souls mates! Ever since you talked to me in art class I felt something! You felt it to! You can't deny the feeling and connection we have together— you just can't! You can't. You can't you can't!" Tomura was throwing a fit, stomping the ground and yelling in an aggravated manner. "I love you (y/n)! We belong together! I love you!" He cried.

You wished for someone to save you. You hated the way your head slammed against the wall, how scary if an experience this was— how stupid you felt about not doing something sooner.

'Help me, please'

You thought to yourself.

You closed your eyes and cried silent tears down your face. You gasped for air and quietly whispered. You fazed out from what Tomura was going on about, you payed no attention to his screaming and ranting.

"You need to love me!"

You heard a muffled cry from him.

"Love me"

Crack.

You slowly and lightly opened your eyes. You flinched when Tomura's hands were no longer holding onto you. His hand in which explored your body.

"Get up"

A voice harshly said.

"Get up"

He repeated. Due to the light that flashed in your eyes you could not see the person quiet that well. They poked Tomura's limp body.

"Pfft, coward" the person stood up, blocking the light which flashed in your eyes. And never in a billion years would you have guessed cake to your rescue.

"Hey" He dully said.

Dabi.....

It was Dabi.

"U-Umm—"

"Are you alright?"

Dabi walked towards you and stood directly in front of you. He hovered over your cowering form and stared down at you.

"A coward, am I right?" Dabi pulled you towards him and away from Tomura. He looked down at the unconscious 12th grader.

"Only pricks do that to woman. A coward. Coward. That's what he is"

You blushed and fanned your face.

"H-Hello" you finally greeted him. Dabi turned back at you and chuckled. It was so obvious you had a crush on him. Aside from following him around and being a total creep in general you were like Tomura.

"Heh, you're really funny. Cunning, I like that. Did you tell anyone about your problem with him before (y/n)?"

Your heart raced.

"Y-You know my name?" You gushed. You ignored Tomura's body on the ground and walked around him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? I have a crush on you" He admitted bluntly.

As already noticed Dabi was a very blunt and straightforward person. He didn't care about what anyone thought— a free spirit and plain out cool guys. He was amazing in your eyes.

"O-Oh Yeah I knew that! I knew that!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah sure you did" Dabi teased.

You jumped up at realization you were just assaulted. You had to report this to the police. And since talking to Dabi took you to cloud 9 you totally forgot about it.

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna go here for a second"

You wobbled away from the two. Dabi followed closely, looking over your shoulder.

"So you aren't going to ask me out?"

Your eyes widened and skidded back at his sudden appearance behind you.

"Wh-What?!"

You moved away and felt your hands begin to sweat.

"Why would I do that?! That's so weird. The nerve to that— to um— that.... um!—"

"Fine than, if you don't I will. It's as easy as is. You're making a really big deal out of nothing"

You blushed and moved around in a circle.

"But I don't—"

"Will you do me the honors of going on a day with me oh great (y/n)?" He playfully bowed down to you, laughing.

"Will I was going to say that I really—"

"Too bad. I saved your life from a rapist, you have no choice to. I'll stay with you as you call the cops just in case, we'll talk about the deatails as I walk to home—"

"But"

"No buts. You know yourself you need someone after that pervert Tomura. And I intend to help you out of there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...