My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Bakugo x Reader

17.2K 446 114
By vrother

Hey! If you like Hetalia than check out my one shot book!

As a treat for those, the first chapter will be a lemon!

Btw. For the person who made this request I'm sorry I did not do as you wanted it to be, I worked on it but I didn't have enough inspiration to do so— I'll do it one day! Don't worry it won't take long.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! You don't need a guy or a bunch or flower to be happy or loved! Guys turn sour and flowers die. You're all beautiful!!! And know that because it's true!

You all be my valentines

I changed my username to nahinu. So know you know that it's me!!!! Tell people's you know that read the book!!

Nightmares //. Bakugo x Reader
Word count: 1106
Page count: 8
BNHA AU
~~

"Bakugo!"

You jumped up in your sleep and felt the side where Bakugo slept. You began to bling on to him and shook him awake with tears trickled in your eyes.

"Bakugo! Please wake up!"

You worriedly yelled at him. The blonde slowly creaked open his crimson eyes to the surprising sight of his loyal and strong girlfriend crying. This caught him off guard.

"Bakugo!"

You called. You held to him tightly and cried in his shoulder. Baffled and surprised, Bakugo patted your back and rocked you in his arms, whispering  soothing words in your ear.

"Shhhhh, shhh. It's alright (y/n), breath. It'll be alright I'm here"

He whispered to you calming words. He held you tightly, you doing the same.

Your dream was horrible, certainly horrific. You were traumatized and scared for your life and Bakugo's.

You rarely cried, and you rarely shed a tear. So when Bakugo awoke to your wailing and tears, he was worried and surprised. You were strong and a tough cookie to crack— What was the matter?

"(Y/n)—"

Bakugo paused. He winced when you jumped up from his arms suddenly. You wiped away your tears and grabbed a tissue, blowing out the snot from your nose.

"What's the matter?"

He questioned. You turned the other way and attempted to roll out of his arms, Bakugo held you tightly— you couldn't move from his clutches. You flew the used tissue into the trash.

"It's alright. J-Just go back to sleep..."

You muttered. Bakugo grabbed your cheeks with his middle, thumb and pointer finger. He made you look him in the eyes.

"Hey, whats the matter. Tell me now"

He demanded. You teared up remembering the sad thought and fanned your eyes from crying. Bakugo frowned at the sight of his loving upset— better yet near to tears.

"Tell me, now"

He wiped the tears from your eyes and kissed your cheek.

"Come one, tell me"

You snuffled the snot that ran down your nose, your lower lip quivering.

"Well, this is how it started—"

****

You awoke in a room of white, a single mirror in the middle of the room. You scanned your surroundings and found nothing but that single object in the center.

'It's quiet....'

You tried to speak, but couldn't for an odd and sudden reason. But it was a dream, so you just went with it.

Click.

A sound came from the mirror, it echoed throughout the large and massive hall, as you were at the far North-west.

'It's a mirror...'

You thought. The ground was soft, but clean. It shimmered if nothing but a clear white, it was illuminating and beautiful. You ran to the center of the room, not running out of breath— not getting tired.

When you got to the mirror, you took a walk around it. It was so plain, yet so different. Your reflection peered at you.

"(Y/n)"

A voice whispered.

You turned around and found yourself in a different place, this time you were swimming in an ocean of water. You didn't breathe, you didn't drown— and you didn't choke on the salty water.

"(Y/n)"

A voice chimed. It was Bakugo, you swam to him where he was on the other side. You smiled at him through the ice that kept you two apart. He walked over the ice surface, you watched him leave from underneath.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?"

He called. Bakugo slowly looked to his left and right and shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to Uraraka, holding her hand and walking away. You slammed you first against the ice and yelled for him under the water. The grip on the ice was firm, you held tightly to it.

"Bakugo! Bakugo!"

You yelled from the underneath.

"Don't leave! Bakugo don't leave!"

You cried out. The blonde turned around and looked down at the ice below him, peering in your eyes. You smiled and tear spurted from your eyes when he noticed you.

But somethings changed. His eyes were completely plain and pure white, as for Uraraka— she was gone and disappeared out of thin air.

"Why'd you leave me...."

He muttered. You raised a brow at his strange question and punched he ice.

"I didn't leave you!"

Your voice was muffled from the water that invaded your lungs.

"Bakugo! Get back here right now!"

You demanded.

You hit your fist against the ice and reached out for him. He ignored you, he threw you out like you were trash.

Like, you didn't mean anything to him like you weren't anything to him— that you were worth nothing in his eyes.

"Bakugo!!"

****

"And you left me. You didn't care and it didn't seem to bother you. I was so mad— I was sad that you left me. And the only way I could've let it out was by crying. So I did it"

Bakugo held your face in his palms, he gave it a squeeze and made his touch hands hold you tightly. He laid you down in the bed and faced you, you curled up in a ball.

"(Y/n), you know that I'll never do that"

He reassured. You nudged his chin with your head and cuddled up to him. You clung to him as if he'll let go and leave you.

"(Y/n). I'll never leave, I love you too much to do that. If I do, what will I gain out of it, huh? Nothing. Reason as to why I'll never leave you"

You smiled at his response. He gave your body a little squeeze.

"I love you too much to leave you (y/n). So I'll never leave, especially a day like this. You're my valentines and I love you, which is reminding me"

Bakugo grabbed a box of chocolates from the side of his bed and a bunch of roses which was held in the other hand.

"Be my valentines"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.5K 18
[Male! BNHA/MHA Characters X Male! Reader Oneshots] Oneshots of your fave boys from the My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia anime and manga with y...
480K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
4.3K 173 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...
1.2M 24.8K 117
bnha one shots of all the bnha boys! [ following anime ]