BELLA KWON

By -xxibgdrgn

In order to read this book, please read YG BABY (located in my works) to understand Bella's character. #14 in... More

Hey Bella!
Bella x Sunmi
Hey Bella! [2]
Bella x alarm clock
Hey Bella! [3]
Bella x Heechul
#ThanksgivingWithBella
#ThanksgivingWithBella [2]
Bella x You
Bella x Seulgi
Bella x Seolhee
#DopeWeddingCongratz
Bella x Namjoon
Bella x BLACKPINK
Ask In A Box
Bella x Seulgi [2]

#DopeWeddingCongratz [2]

573 41 7
By -xxibgdrgn

"I am a good boy."

Youngbae and Jiyong were both standing in the middle of the dance floor, dancing to the choreography of their song Good Boy.

"I need more cake!" Bella shouted, before stuffing another forkful of the soft, creamy vanilla goodness in her mouth. It was her fifth plate. "Noona– I mean... unnie!"

Dara, who was sitting on the younger's right side, watched with an amused look. She had her elbow sitting on the table, while her cheek rested on the back of her hand. "Noona? Did she really just say that?"

"She's had too much cake." Bom said with a shake of her head.

"Nah. Just too much sugar." Chaelin chided, watching her young friend happily accepting her sixth plate of cake from the new bride. The latter smiling down at Bella, stroking her head like a proud mom watching her child eat.

"Whoever gets married next, let's hope they don't have more than three layers of cake." The three older 2NE1 members continue to watch their maknae eat to her heart's content.

"Should we stop her?" Dara asked.

Bom shook her head. "No. She's gonna end up crying."

"Over the cake or the fact that we stopped her?"

"Probably both."

Bella stuffed more cake into her mouth. She looked up at Hyorin, "Unnie... are you really going to eat all that cake?" She pointed at the rest of wedding cake.

Hyorin shook her head. "Of course not... the other guests will be eating them."

Bella nodded before swallowing the chunk of cake in her mouth. "Does anyone else want cake?!" She yelled. Only a few people paid her attention. "No?! Okay." Bella turned back to her cake after Hyorin left to chat with other guests. In the process, she made eye contact with all three of the 2NE1 members. "Hey unnie!" She shouted at the three.

Chaelin facepalmed herself. "Why is she shouting?"

Bom and Dara were laughing. "She's drunk of cake!"

"Bella-yah! Are you sober?" Bom asked the maknae.

Bella smiled and answered, "I'm moderately functional." She then gave Bom the finger guns. "Pew-pew."

"I'll take that as a no."

"Hurry up and eat, so we can take pictures!" Dara said to Bella.

"Don't rush me!"

👑

An hour later, or should I say... three plates of cake later, Bella and the rest of 2NE1 were on the side of the dance floor, taking pictures. The groom, Youngbae, and Cho Saeho were taking over the dance floor. The two were having a big dance off as everyone watched from the side.

Bella, high on sugar rush, wanted to participate in the dance but her unnies kept her from doing so. Well, they wanted to take pictures together first. So here they are, taking pictures. At least some of it. Jiyong was with them, taking most of their group pictures.

"One, two, three." Jiyong counted repeatedly. "One, two, three." He was taking so many photos, on Dara's order. To her, she needed to take a lot of photos that way it can be easier to find one that looks good enough to post online.

"Are we done yet?" Bella asked after her brother took another picture.

"Just go, Miyeon." Chaelin told her. Bella didn't hesitate.

"Thanks!"

She ran straight to where Youngbae and Saeho were dancing.

"It looks like Bella will be joining the dance off!" Saeho announced to everyone and they cheered. "How about a partner dance with Youngbae and Bella? You guys must have something practiced together!"

Bella shared a look with the groom. He shrugged.

"Freestyle?"

"Freestyle."

An old hit from around the early 2000's started playing. Bella and Youngbae were already bringing out their dancing moves, freely moving their bodies to the song played. The crowd watching the two clapped along in amusement. Then there was Seunghyun (T.O.P) and Daesung who came around with their cellphones to record the two.

"Oppa, do I look cool?" Bella asked Seunghyun who stopped circling her and Youngbae. "Wait. Do you even follow me on Instagram? Follow me!" She shouted after him when he moved away to record Youngbae instead. "I'm close to 14 million!"

Twenty minutes later, Saeho decided it was time for the bride and groom to play a game. It was a game to see who was better at what, based on the guests' questions. Whoever they think is the answer for the question will raise said person's shoe.

Youngbae's brother went first. He asked "Who's better at singing?"

"One, two, three!"

Hyorin raised Youngbae's shoes, while he raised her shoe.

"Looks like they're both good at singing." Saeho said, making the audience chuckle. "Who's next?"

Daesung raised his hand, "Who... farts the most?" Everyone laughed at his silly question. The newly weds shook their heads at him.

"One, two, three!"

Both Hyorin and Youngbae rose the latter's shoe. Hyorin had to cover her mouth from laughing too hard at Youngbae's blushing face.

"She'd better get used to it." Jiyong laughed. Bella nodded in agreement.

The three had been friends for a long time. Jiyong and Youngbae longer, since Bella was only a toddler when they had met. Throughout those years, the Kwon siblings had to witness Youngbae's farting from time to time. It was annoying for several months, but they eventually grew used to it.

"Next!"

Seungyoon volunteered. "Who's the bossiest?"

"Uh-oh!" Saeho laughed when Hyorin gave her husband a warning look. It was right after he snuck a glance at her.

"One, two, three!"

Hyorin raised Youngbae's shoe, while he raised his wife's.

"You're the bossiest!" Youngbae pointed at her. "Why'd you pick me?"

"Because you're just as bossy as I am!"

The guests chuckled at their little bickering before Saeho called for the next person to ask a question. There weren't many volunteers, so it was a bit awkward.

Bella raised her hand. She even stood up. "Me! Me! Pick me!" Saeho walked over to where she stood to hand her the mic. She had thought long and hard about her question for them.

"Alright, Bella. What's your question?"

"Hm..." Bella hummed. "Who's better in bed?"

Another roar of laughter erupted in the room. One of embarrassment from her brother, and the rest were of amusement from the other guests.

"Bella!" Dara scolded.

"Sit down!" Chaelin joined Dara.

Bella blinked. She was trying hard not to laugh. "C'mon you two love birds. I'm being serious." She paused, waiting for them to pick up a shoe but they were busy laughing. "If not, I can ask who's the dom in bed?"

Even more laughter. This time, Bella couldn't hold it in anymore. She laughed along with the rest of the guests. Once everyone had calmed down, the newly weds were ready to pick their answer.

"One, two, three!"

Hyorin and Youngbae rose the bride's shoe.

"What?!" The Big Bang members were shocked at the answer.

"Woo!" The females cheered at Hyorin. "Yeah!"

"Hold on. Hold on." Seungri stood up abruptly from his seat. "We need to talk, hyung. Come here." He motioned for his friend to come over. "Clearly, you need some more help in bed."

And as the night continued on... the questions got worse to the point where the newly weds damn near exposed their... romantically active life to their friends and family.

👑

INSTAGRAM

bellakwon Welcome to the family unnie😙🌸 @hyorin_min #DopeWeddingCongratz We had a lot of fun... let's spend more time together soon.

741,268 likes | 50K comments

foureverblackjack i luv u Bella!!!!

igot7jams Ayyye Litttt🔥🔥

chaelincl 😘

hyorin_min 😘❤️

huneyybuns Congratss!

kingjeonjk Hope you ladies had fun

bellakwon Unnie Unnie unnie~ heyyyy

895,412 likes | 89K likes

bjqoxxw The girls are together BJs 💗

clsthighs Slay 😭😍

misseolhee 2NE1 👑

daraxxi Love u ❤️

bellakwon @daraxxi ily2

stantalent_stanbap BELLA CAN U NOTICE ME

kim_eunhye94 Notice me too Bella

bellakwon where all my bad girls at? 🔥

841,277 likes | 100K comments

chaelincl +GZBzWhereUAt?+

jessicah_o okaaaayyy B. 😍

christianyu_ can I slide in ur DMs?

misseolhee LMAOO @christianyu_ she not single

4mlyejin stfu @misseolhee
4mlyejin @christianyu_ Bella is single and ready to mingle 

bellakwon The after AFTER party 😏 ya feel?

906,368 likes | 54K comments

__youngbae__ Tell my wife to put some clothes on plz

vip.4ever LOL

newharoobompark where are ur clothes??!

bellakwon Sorry I was thirsty n the alcohol was good y'all 🍷

764,331 likes | 78K comments

chaelincl The cake too

daraxxi delete!!! I wasn't ready 😩

jakiaopb Marry me Bella Kwon

bellakwon my blood ❤️🙌🏼

2,659,304 likes | 100K comments

kwontwins88 GOALSSS

gd_jiyong Pls get off my husband Bella

xxxibgdrgn ❤️

👑

i am so sorry if the lil Insta thing doesn't fit your pages?? i tried my bestest lol.
& let's pretend those pics i used for Bella's instagram posts are the members in whatever outfits they wore to the wedding, etc.

that's it for the royal wedding (; hope you guys liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.4K 110
π‚π‘π€π™π˜ πŽπ•π„π‘ π˜πŽπ” | ❝︎︎I know I'll have enemies long as you're into me but I don't care cause I got what I need ❞︎︎ ‷𝐛π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐀 5𝐭�...
467K 10.1K 37
Hello! This story is now discontinued and will not be updated! I wrote this story in 2017 and have grown out of fanfiction. So enjoy the drafts of t...
27.7K 606 37
MAIN CHARACTER Γ—Mark Tuan Γ—Y/N Published : May 29, 2019 Finished : October 29, 2019 CHECK OUT MY BOOK!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF...
30K 402 32
Pregnancy series about SKZ. Please check out my previous books