Drunk Love || Jack Barakat||

Por parx_bois23

Book 2! Brook 1 Stupid for you ||Geoff Wigington|| Big changes happen in Chloe Jones life as her and Jack b... Más

Florida
Work outs
Carly
Nov.28
Sydney
Pressure
Dogs
Tattoos
Calls
Break up
Westen
Mother
Awsten
The hurting
The i love you's
The healing
Abby
Control me
Dad
Spoiled
Problems
Performer
Truth
Family
Mitchy's party
New Years
Lay low
Jake
Nightmares
Mornings
Full of surprises
Pass out
Valientines
Surpirse
Baby Daddy
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

Aussie

45 3 0
Por parx_bois23

~✈️~

Awsten's pov

We've been on the plane for 19 hours and Chloe was completely passed out between Geoff and I. People were getting off the plane I shut her music off and shook her shoulder. "Wake up Jones." I Said. Her lip was completely busted from Ciara. Her green eyes fluttered open as she sat up slowly. "Okay, I'm not done sleeping so let's go to the hotel so I can sleep." She Said.

"Y-yeah that's fine." I Said.

Chloe put her hair in her cropped gray hoodie and put her sunglasses on. We made our way off the plane and towards the baggage claim. Chloe wrapped her arms around my arm. Fans came up to us asking for pictures with Me. Chloe was kind enough to take the photos for everyone. Security slowly came towards us and guided us out. We waited for the boys so come out so we could all leave.
Chloe looked extremely pale as if she was going to throw up. "Are you Okay?" I asked.

"I need a drink." She Said. The boys came over and looked at us. Otto handed her a water and she drank it all. Geoff put our bags in the trunk and Chloe got in the back seat. She took her hair out the hoodie and took her sunglasses off. She went on her phone. Geoff got in the back with her before I could. I couldn't tell you how I felt towards Chloe after our hook up. I just want her to be safe and I want nothing to hurt her.

~
Chloe's pov

We all went to our rooms and settled in for a little. I loved the room I was staying in. Marble countertop, wooden floor. Queen sized bed, a dresser I can sit on. I plugged my phone in the adapter that was given to me by Awsten because outlits are different in Australia. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans and my black cropped shirt that said 'Fuck You.'

I started to play SWMRS and put it on shuffle. My straightener was hot enough to start. The boys came in my room all at once. "Hello?" I laughed.

"We have an interview In a few hours, want to go around the city?" Otto asked.

"Can you give me like 15 minuets to do my hair?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Awsten said. My phone phone started to buzz as I saw Jack was calling. "Geoff remember how you used to straighten my hair? I need you to straighten my hair again." I chuckled.
He got the straightener and I answered the phone. "Hey." I Said.

"Hey princess, are you safe?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Okay, good. Just checking on you." He Said.

"I appreciate it."

"Yeah, I love you Chloe. It's going to be a rough week without my favorite girl by my side...can't remember the last time I slept alone." He laughed.

"I love you too Jack. Good night." I Said.

"I love you so much baby girl." He sighed.

"Are you going out tonight?" I asked.

"I don't think so. It's 11 pm in California and I'd normally be out by now." He Said.

"Why not?" I laughed.

"I normally go out with you and you're not here so I'm just going to stay in for the week. I was going to take you on a date tonight but it's okay." He Said.

"Jack.." I said. I instantly felt horrible that I wasn't there with him. "I'm sorry." I frowned.

"It's fine Chlo, don't be. It's not the first time someone has done that to me." He Said.

"Done." Geoff said quietly. I was surprised on how fast he did that.

"I love you." He reminded me.

"I love you too, good night." I Said hanging up the call.
I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't like my outfit choices. I took my shirt off and looked through my bag. "Woh there Jones." Geoff said.

"Calm down, you both had sex with me and Otto's girlfriend has bigger boobs than i do. Me walking around without a shirt on should be normal by now."

I grabbed another black crop that had stars on it. I looked at myself in the mirror and pulled my pants up and put my phone in my back pocket. I saw the boys staring at me and smiled. "I forgot I'm friends with two men that don't know where to put their eyes. You're a good boyfriend Otto." I smiled. My fingers trailed Awsten's arm till I got to his neck. "You have a boner honey, can't blow you off this Time." I Said in his ear. I grabbed my phone and walked to the fridge to get a water. "Any day now boys." I Said. Awsten had his hand clenched together with his eyes shut. I walked closer to him and looked at his eyelids twitch. "Don't think to much...you might bust." I smiled. "Then you'd be a mess...we don't want that now do we?" I whispered. I knew what I was doing to his head and I had a feeling he'd react somehow. Just not the way I expected it to me. Awsten picked me up and pinned me against the wall not caring that Otto and Geoff were in the room. "Do you know the fucking things I want to do to you?" Awsten said.
His grip on me got tighter as i tried to get out. I won't lie I enjoy being less dominant sometimes. "Listen. You're going to go to the bathroom take care of yourself and be ready in 10 minuets. So help me god if it take you more than 10 minuets to Jerk off you should practice more. I'll be downstairs looking for food." I Said getting out of his grip. I pushed him to the ground and looked at him. "I always loved how a man's mind worked." I smiled. "10 minuets, if you're not done I'm just going to stare at you...don't think I won't." I grabbed my laptop and my purse and made my way to the elevator. "Chloe." Otto called. I saw Geoff come after Otto as I held the doors open. "Yes boys?" I smiled.

"What mind games did you just put on Awsten?" Geoff said. I smiled and pressed the lobby button. "Well you see...my boyfriend isn't here at times I really want him...if you know what I mean." I smirked.

"Yeah, I know." Geoff cringed.

"I don't want to have sex with Awsten but it's obvious that he thought about it just now. So I had sex with his head. You should know how that feels G. On the topic of sex I'd like to thank you for turning me into this sex hungry maniac." I smiled. "Listen to me I've gone 22 hours without Jack and I'm already complaining on not getting dick."

The doors opened to be introduced by a group of girls and boys. They all screamed at the sight of us. "Chloe?" A girl yelled.

"It is me!" I laughed. 

"Where's Awsten?" Someone asked.

"He's...uh."

"He's changing his shirt...I told him what he wore didn't match, I'll go check on him." I smiled.

"Or you could wait for him to come down." Geoff suggested.

"Hey." A voice said. Awsten came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "We're doing this my way...you caused war." He Said in my ear. His hot breath against my skin made me smile as I looked at him. "Zip your pants up big boy." I laughed. I noticed my shoes were untied I kneeled down slowly keeping eye contact with Awsten till my fingers made contact with my laces. "I'm hungry." I Said. I stood up and counted how many people were here. Only 4 people were here to greet us. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "I'll buy y'all lunch. That's how hungry I am. I just need to go to the bank." I Said taking out a stack of hundreds Awsten took my money from my hand and counted it out. "$2,000 Are you fucking crazy?" Awsten laughed. "No I'm not. I just took what was laying around."

"We get it you got Money." Awsten groaned. I took my money from him and pulled his shirt so his head was at my height. "My daddy loves to spoil his good little girl. And his good girl likes to be touched. Your fingers did magic Knight." I whispered.i took his two fingers and smiled. If you had tattoos I'd be all over you."
I intertwined our fingers together and smiled. "We'll be back." I smiled. Awsten didn't ask questions just followed me out the doors into the warm weather. It was beautiful here. Even the girls that walked past us. "Okay, what made you sexually attracted to me all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Chloe I don't know. You did something to my head after we hooked up. I don't want to have sex with you, you're still a fucking kid Jones. Jack would fucking destroy me if he heard the things we were talking about." Awsten said

"I don't think you understand I get off by playing with peoples heads." I laughed.

"Why don't you masterbate?" He asked.

"Jack doesn't like when I do that. I'm halfway across the world from him and all I fucking want is him. I feel like I'm 16 again." I groaned.

"Why daddy?" He laughed.

"Have you seen him recently? I swear he gets hotter by the second. He's a dad." I giggled.

"I sometimes forget you have daddy issues." Awsten Laughed.

"I miss him." I frowned.
I looked at my lock screen of s picture Jenna took of Jack and I sleeping together. I went to my Twitter and scrolled through my timeline. It was going to be a long one with out Jack and I just wanted to go home and be with Jack.

Jack's pov

It felt darker in here without Chloe and made me feel uneasy. Her side of the bed was cold. Yeah we had some amazing sex before she left but I still miss her like crazy. My phone buzzed to see it was a tweet from Chloe. ' :( '
I swiped downand replied 'DON'T BE SAD! I love and appreciate you so much and I can't wait to see you next week. Only smiles remember 🖤.' I smiled at what I typed and sent it. There was no way I'd get any sleep now knowing Chloe isn't in her best mood. I texted Andrew and asked if he wanted to come over. He said he was busy for the night so I decided that I'd go out to a bar. I feel like I didn't even try I put on a black shirt with a leather Jacket. I put on jeans and slipped on a pair of shoes. I grabbed my car keys and just sat in the front seat thinking about what I wanted to do. Chloe's Sweatshirt was was laying in the passenger seat. I sat there angry at myself for letting her leave. I didn't want her to go but she's been trying so hard to see the world recently I thought a week in Australia would be fine but now I just want her back. The thought of her with 2 other guys that have had sex With her made me feel uneasy. I knew she wouldn't but I just had a uneasy feeling that they'd try something on her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.8K 469 26
❝all i do is miss you; all i do is want you back.❞ Three cheers for five years. Isn't that how the saying goes? Five years was as close to forever as...
Closure (bxb) Por kai

Novela Juvenil

18.7K 1K 39
"Fuck you, Noah." The last words the broken boy heard from his hospital bed before Elijah walked out, never looking back. Five years later, Noah sti...
4.9K 147 24
BEFORE READING: This was my very first completed story and was written in 2014. My writing has improved vastly since then, and while I still love Al...
4.6K 295 16
Awsten's always wondered about the words on his wrist. "My sun still sets without you, like nothing ever happened." Geoff's wondered the same, with...