The Mafia Academy

Від Yamakira09

Speranza academy, school of prodigies, elites and the rich people. That's what the civilian knows. But... Spe... Більше

Chapter 1: Secret Revealed!?
Chapter 2: Departures and A New School!
A/N
Chapter 3: An Unexpected Allies
Chapter 5 : Family Time and A New Guy's Appeared!?
Chapter 6 : Red and A Nightmare
Chapter 7 : The First Step
Chapter 8 : Vagueness
I'm done....
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 4 : New Friends and Fangirls

409 14 1
Від Yamakira09

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, I only own my OCs...

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

Okay, before that, let me explain this... Speranza Academy has many students from the whole world it located in Italia. They use Japanese and Italian to communicate since most of the students are from Japan and Italia. Speranza has two factions: one for the civilian (Speranza Silver) and one for the mafia or people in the underworld (Speranza Golden).

Most of the people know that Speranza is a school for the prodigy and the rich people, the elite school. And the Golden students are way better that silver, only selected persons can be in Speranza Golden. Speranza Golden is excellent in the study, they're also so powerful in the martial arts and kendo. While the Speranza Silver's excellent in the swimming competition and the archery.

And the Silver's students are NOT allowed to come into Speranza Golden's building, if they passed the Golden's area, the devices around the school will give them a paralysis shock. Only the Golden student that can be in both of Silver or Golden's area because they have different pin. The pin is attached on their necktie. Golden's have silver pin while Silver's have red pin.

Speranza uniform... Well, actually I DRAW IT ON MY SKETCH BOOK!! If you want to see it, just look at my wattpad account, B14nc4_cynthia27.

Speranza Silver has black coat that has red stripes, white shirt with purple lines on the collar and also red tie, purple waistcoat, and red trousers or knee length skirt.

Speranza Golden has dark golden colored coat with white stripes, grey shirts and the shirt's collar is white with blue lines on it, blue waistcoat, and purple colored tie that have two black stripes and purple trousers or knee length skirt and the girl's skirt has a big ribbon on the back. (a part of the skirts...? I dunno how to explain it :'))

Both of the uniforms has Speranza Academy's badge on the right sleeves of the uniform.

Original Characters

James Cross (50) A wise man, has white-grey hairs and violet eyes. The headmaster of Speranza Academy also father of Alex and Ryou.

Alex Cross (24) one of Tsuna's favorites guard, he's like a brother for Tsuna. Has a power of Hypnotism and has mist flame. He has dark brown hairs and teal colored eyes. Ryou's little brother and James's biological son.

Ryousuke Watanabe Cross/Ryou (29) he's also one of Tsuna's favorites guard. Alex's half blooded brother, has sun flame, he's an expert in healing. Sasagawa Ryohei's mentor when he learns to became a healer. He has white hairs and the same teal eyes like Alex's, Alex's step-brother and James's beloved step-son.

Hikaru Yamikaze (16) He has some alias, Ice prince (because he never showed his expression and rejected the girls with his poker face, He's only talking if that's important or with the people who gained his respect.) also the Gregory twins call him 'Hime-san' or princess since he has feminine face.

He has pale complexion, a pair of dark blue eyes, shoulder length black hairs with long bangs that covering almost all off his face, except his right eye and his mouth. He's the ex-captain of archery club, he's an orphan and a scholarship student of Speranza Silver. He usually let his hair down covered his face except when he's in the club's activity, he ties his hairs in a ponytail, showed whole of his face. He hates fan girls. His best friends are the Gregory twin.

Gregory twins, they're identical twin, both have blond hairs and green eyes, the younger one has darker shade eyes. People usually mistaken Gale with Theo when Theo in his serious mode. They're sons of a legendary famous actor named Charles Gregory. Both are in archery club, and they're the ex-co-captain.

Gale Gregory(16) a genius one, he's actually accepted into Speranza Golden because of his IQ is beyond 200, but he don't want to be separated with his younger brother so he stays in Speranza Silver.

Theo Gregory(16) a smart boy but not as smart like his older twin brother, a kind boy, all of the girls love him but.... because of his obliviousness, he just thinks all of the girls affections just what a friend's must do. I guest he'll never in any relationship... o.O

That's all the OCs that will appeared in this fic... I also have their sketch... Kay, now... let the story began.

FLASHBACK~

'Yo! Mukuro, Kyoya... I see, both of you are having a fight again?'

Pineapple! is typing.

Cute animals-lover is typing.

'No, don't say that you two just having a friendly spar.'

'The pineapple-herbivore started it.'

'What is it now!?'

'He annoys me. When I'm took a nap, that pineapple kidnapped my Hibird.'

'Whatever... I'll sends Reborn until all of you come here. I need my beautiful sleep... Jaa na~ Reborn, take your time to torture, I mean- tutoring them for me. Bye~'

Tsuna shutting off his phone and laying on his bed, on the other side, the guardians are shivered to think about Tsuna's typo. Tsuna chuckled.

"That's my guardians... I hope they'll do their best to stand Reborn's hell. Better if they don't cause any problem... so I need not to do more paperworks..."

Then, about a minute, Tsuna fell asleep.

FLASHBACK IS OVER~

Day 2

Tsuna's already in the school without his trusted man Alex and Ryou the Cross brothers, they're in James office. He gazed to the sky. He's still can't believe it, his subordinate, the guards and the butlers accepted his request without any rejection about him in the school alone, no guards to look at him every single second although the Cross brothers are still in the school, but at least he still had his alone time without his baby sitter...

Tsuna's in the silver class since in the golden class he already has two of his friends spying a boy named Gin, he just need to spend more of his time in the Silver class. Now, he is smiling like a boy who gets a lollipop, we can see the flowers behind him. But, the smile's dropped when a black haired boy coming into the class.

The black haired boy looked at Tsuna with his visible eye. Tsuna just staring at him with a bored face, the boy's walking to Tsuna's direction and sit beside Tsuna.

"Thanks for yesterday, Sawada-san.", said the boy.

"Huh? Oh, yeah sure~ please don't mention it to anyone."

"Okay. By the way, where're the men in black that accompanied you yesterday?", said Hikaru curious.

"I don't let them follow me to school anymore. I felt like I'm a baby when I'm around them.", said Tsuna while he mentally noted Hikaru's question. Asking about your bodyguards is unordinary, right?

"You know... I never talk to people here except two of my best friends... So I don't really know about how to starts a conversation.", said Hikaru.

"It's ok.", said Tsuna.

"You know, for a person who has an illness.. Your kick seems strong.", said Hikaru.

"Huh? Well, not really..."

'Sh*t he saw me yesterday! I really forgot about it!', Tsuna mentally screaming in his head.

And after that, both of them just keep the silence in the class, about 5 minutes the other students finally coming into the class and the class started. As usual, Tsuna act like he's a no good person, clumsy, non-athletic, everything he did just worse, also he acts as an oblivious one although he is since in the battle of arcobaleno curse he didn't even realized Reborn when Reborn was in his real form.

The bell rings, Tsuna sighed and he unexpectedly fell from his chair. This time he's not faking it... Because of Tsuna's clumsy act, some of the students not paying any attention to him and just ignored his unluckiness as a joke. Even some of the boys are making fun of his clumsiness and nicknamed Tsuna as 'clumsy-Tsuna'. Tsuna can't do anything but give a hidden glare to the orange haired boy that just nicknamed him, he still sit on the floor until Hikaru helped him to stands up.

"You really need to get rid of your clumsiness, Tsuna. It will harm you someday.", said Hikaru concerned.

Tsuna just nodded, but mentally rolled his eyes. He just unlucky today...

Two boys approach him, both have dirty blond hair and also green eyes, one has a lighter shade. Tsuna noted the two are twins since they have identical face.

"Hello Tsunayoshi Sawada, we heard that you saved our friend there.", said the one who has lighter eyes than the other. The other hits his twin brother.

"Has some manners! You can't just talk to him without introducing yourself, stupid... Sorry, I'm Gale Gregory, this one is Theo Gregory. Just call me Gale and call him Theo since we had the same family name, nice to meet you."

"Um- yeah, nice to meet you too...", said Tsuna.

"Wow! I don't know your Italian is perfect!", said Theo.

"I'm actually half Italian...", said Tsuna sheepishly.

"Well, you know what... Just forget it for now and lets go to the canteen or the cream soup will be used up!"

Theo dragged Tsuna along with his twin brother and Hikaru who sits next to Tsuna before Tsuna can say anything. Hikaru just gave Tsuna a look to not mind it and just get along with them... So, Tsuna just nodded.

'Maybe this is not too bad... And I can observing the Hikaru and get the information easier.'

They go to the canteen, Tsuna still keeping his clumsy act in check managed to trips AGAIN for the -th time. But, Gale held his arm, so he won't be fell on the cold hard floor. After that, they get their foods, they sit on a table, while most of the Speranza Silver's girls are squealing and Tsuna just shrugged it off because that was not for him but maybe one of the boys in front of him. They eat in silence, but then Theo seems uncomfortable in the silences so he opened the conversation.

"It's too quiet...", said Theo.

"We're eating. Not discussing, so it will be quiet.", said Hikaru coldly.

"You're so mean Hikaruuuu!", Theo whined.

"It's your fault to gave a statement like that.", Gale said and Theo pouted.

"Stupid cold uncaring big bro... It just too quiet! Right, Sawada?", he said to Tsuna who just observing all three of their conversation.

"Um.. Yes? Maybe?", said Tsuna.

"See! Even Tsuna said it was soooo quiet, we can see the tension fly around here Hime-san.", said Theo with a playful smile directed to Hikaru.

"Shut... UP... BAKATHEO! I'm not a girl.", said Hikaru with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Why both of you called him Hime?", ask Tsuna curious. His HI told him, the next one will be amusing one. As usual, his Hyper Intuition never gone wrong,the Gregory twin... Theo and Gale smirked.. Gale pulled Hikaru's bangs up while Theo held back Hikaru's hands. The girls squealing louder than before, some of them even passed out. And chorus of 'Hikaru-sama is a cool beauty' heard.

"Yeah, he is a real boy...", said Gale.

"...but with this face he passed to be a girl...", Theo continued his brother's speech.

Tsuna is chuckled and then, it changed to be a genuine laugh. Hikaru just glaring to the twins, and both of the twins are laughing out loud.

"Oi! Theodore the chipmunks, let my hands go.", said Hikaru annoyed.

"Nope Hime-sama~ Call me everything you want to, it doesn't matter, HIME.", said Theo smirked.

"Find Alvin and Simon.", not wanting to lose, Hikaru said it. And the three of them are laughing again while a vein popped on Hikaru's head, he 'tch-ed', forcefully freed his hands from Theo and looked away from them.

"I hate you guys."

"Our princess is pouting~!", said Theo, again teasing Hikaru.

"I'm not pouting you chipmunks!"

Still laughing, they walked to the archery club's hall.

"This is the third time the princess showed his expression.", said Gale.

"He's expressionless?", said Tsuna.

"Yep, he always kept his poker face in check and never opened up to anyone at all, except us and now you. And weirdly, his cold manners make him famous around the girls. And you know what Sawada??", said Theo.

"What?"

"He's heartless... He rejected all of the girls heartlessly! What kind of man that broke the girl's heart like that?"

"I'm not a player, better rejected them like that than give the fake hope."

"True.", said Gale. Being an oblivious one, Theo just blinked and said 'Huh'. Gale and Hikaru just sweat dropped. Tsuna remembering all of the information he got from their conversation, wanting to take a note later when the school's over.

"How long three of you being friends? All of you look so close, except for the twin since they shared the same family and house."

Three of them are in a big thought. And Gale spokes up.

"Since we're 6, maybe? Back in the forest when our mother's teaching us to use an arrow."

"The first time we met, Hikaru's shoots an arrow to hunt a rabbit back then. And two of us also wanted to hunt some rabbits... And since then we became friends and three of us always stick together."

"By the way, is it okay to come into this hall?"

"Yep un-doubtfully ok, we're the ex-captain and the ex-co-captains of this school, so we are allowed to use this hall freely."

And the bell rings again, four of them are walked back to their classroom to continued their school. Tsuna who already knows what the teacher's teach, put a book in front of him on the table and sleep. His works back in his mansion and office's really made him tired and he never has any proper sleep back in his mansion. Tsuna's sleeping until the schools over.

Some of the teacher, who don't know about he is the Decimo of Vongola dared to wake him up, but stopped by Hikaru or the twins with an excuse of Tsuna's having a fever. You know, Tsuna's excuse to attend Speranza Golden is he has an illness. He doesn't told them about what's his illness, Hikaru and the Gregory twin who thinks he's sleeping because of he's not feeling well, considering about he's only attend half of the class yesterday.

"Sawada, wake up. The schools over.", said Gale shaking Tsuna's shoulder to wake him up.

This time Tsuna's not even budging, and his body is so hot, he thinks it might be he's having a fever. Gale startled, called his brother and Hikaru. Three of them are trying to wake him up. Three of them are afraid if their new friend's sick or maybe is dying. Hikaru held Tsuna's wrist, wanting to feel his heartbeat. And there's a heartbeat. Shaking Tsuna again and still no response... And then when they're called for the ambulance...

"What are you guys doing?", said an angelic voice.

"We're calling for the ambulance. Sawada is having a high fever.", said Gale who dialed the number, the other two just nodded...

Loading... 10%...30%... 50%...

Loading completed (100%)

"WHAT THE H*LL SAWADA!? MY HEART JUST SKIPPED A BEAT! I DON'T FEEL YOUR PRESENCES BEHIND US AT ALL!", said Theo.

"Sorry... I was awake this whole time.", said Tsuna laughed.

And the three are glaring to Tsuna because of his prank. Then they're walked back to the main gate. The Gregory twins are picked up by their butler, while Hikaru just stays there... since it's raining. The twins offered him to just come with them, but he refused saying he wants to go somewhere. So Tsuna just accompanied Hikaru until the rains stop.

"Where're you living, Hikaru?", said Tsuna.

"In an apartment near the orphanage, not too far from here... Actually I was living in the orphanage until two years ago... But I'm a big boy already and I don't want to be a burden for them."

"So you're working on your own for your apartment?"

"Yeah, but sometimes I received some money from unknown person. It says use it wisely... The rain's stopped! I got to go before the cemetery's closed. See you tomorrow, Tsuna!"

"Okay. Be careful, Hikaru.", said Tsuna smiled.

And Hikaru runs out from the school, waving to Tsuna. Tsuna still smiling until Hikaru's unseen. Tsuna sighed, touching his Mammon chained Vongola ring that hanging on his neck.

'Weird... I was actually sleeping like a log? And again I lost control of my flame when I sleep...', thought Tsuna.

He walked back to the Speranza Silver's building. When he walks passing a device located near Speranza Golden, his uniform changed color and the detail also changed becomes Speranza Golden's uniform. And finally, he's already in his office and he sits on a sofa placed in front of his table.

Feeling some emptiness on both of his hand because his Vongola ring and his gears are not available on his fingers, Tsuna wear his Vongola ring on his left middle finger while the Vongola gear on his right hand. He summoned his lion cub, the lion roared.

"Sorry for keeping you inside the gear. I was so busy back then, Natsu.", and Tsuna patted the lion's head. The lion jumped onto his shoulder.

Tsuna pressed a device on the table and a huge computer appeared in front of him. He opened a document and typing about what he got today.

"Okay... What I got today?"

'Reports for 2nd day in Speranza.

First, Hikaru is a suspicious yet, kind person. He has a girly face? He's an orphan, today he went to cemetery and I put my tracker device into his bag. He lives by himself in an apartment and someone that he doesn't know who.(Must find out)

Gregory twins are good, three of them are in the same club, archery. Gale is a quiet one and he seems genius and Theo is an oblivious person, after their conversation, I got that Theo is a lady killer? Playboy? But I think he's a kind one.

The three are so close. They're childhood friends. So maybe I'll get more interesting thing later.

-Tsunayoshi di Vongola'

"I think this is enough for today..."

He then walked to his table, opened a brief case and do his paperwork... He signed some paperwork, 4 hours passed, finally his paperwork finished and he walked to his sofa patting the sleeping lion cub. The lion 'gao-ed' make Tsuna's smile visible.

"It's time to get back into the ring, Na-tsu..."

The lion get back into the ring, Tsuna walked to his door and the huge computer in his office back to the first position. And when the door opened, Alex and Ryou his trusted men already wait for him in the headmaster's room. Tsuna walked to their side and followed by his other men.

Day 3

The third day... Tsuna managed to get back the tracking device from Hikaru's bag when Hikaru went to the restroom. And after Hikaru's back, the class started. Now they're must working as a group to do a school task, the twins and Hikaru managed to pull Tsuna into their group since the group must consist of four students. It's weird, Tsuna somehow can get along with three of them like they're already befriended for a long time.

Now they're having math class, Tsuna sit on his seat with a bored expression wanting to go out from his class and playing with his box animal, Natsu or texted his guardians to shooed away the boredom. As if god answering his silent pray, the bell rang and he mentally jumping happily.

The twins and Hikaru are waiting for him to go to the canteen together. Tsuna just ordered sandwiches and an espresso. Actually he wants strawberry cake, but this is not his office or his mansion. So he just ordered that. Theo looked at Tsuna as if he grew his second head and looking at Tsuna's plate.

"You sure that's enough, Sawada?", ask Gale.

"Yep, and I already told you yesterday, Tsuna's fine."

"Um- OK Tsuna..."

"But... with only 2 sandwiches and a cup of espresso? We still had our school for next 4 hours...", said Theo.

"The chipmunks's right Tsuna, your illness will get worst if you continued to eat with that amount of food...", said Hikaru.

"HEY I'M NOT CHIPMUNKS! You called me chipmunks since yesterday... I hate you Hikaru.", Theo pouted and the other three ignored him.

Finally they ate in silence and Tsuna finished first, he walked again to the counter to grab some drinks because Theo is chocked. And while he run back to their table, a boy stick his legs and it made Tsuna tripped and fell... Actually, Tsuna can let it never happened but his cover didn't let him to blow up his secret. Well, he's the number one of the greatest hitman in the world. He already trained by the ex-sun arcobaleno using the most sadistic method ever in the world. There's no way he can't dodge the simple thing like that, right?

All of the people in the canteen laughed and make a joke of Tsuna, but Tsuna just quiet down and unconsciously let his killing intent out from him and the people quiet down for a little.

"That's for showed off and took my girlfriend away, clumsy-Tsuna.", the boy's said and laughed.

'What the... What does he mean? I did put my sick useless person acts I didn't even showed my power... WAIT I DID FEEL SOMEONE SAW ME WHEN I KICKED THE KID!'

"I don't know what are you talking about, maybe you're mistaken me with somebody elses...", said Tsuna and he almost received a kick from the boy... But a knife landed before the boy's nose.

"Lay a finger to our friend... You'll die.", said Theo with his serious face.

The boy ignored Theo's warning and again intended to kick Tsuna again, but now Gale appeared in front of Tsuna with Hikaru.

"Stop it or we'll surely make your life hell... A bunch of our fan girls can torture you with their own way.", said Hikaru surprisingly smiled. THE ICE PRINCE SMILED! All of his fan girls are nosebleed and even some of them are fainted.

The girls just said, "Thank you soo much Tsunayoshi Sawada!! Finally we can see our prince's charming smile.", "We love you Sawada-san! Thank you so much.", etc.

Tsuna and his new friends are back to their class while the girls just whispering and some are squealing. Tsuna put his thumb and middle finger on his head and massage his head... He's really can't stand the girl's high pitching squeals. Now he regretted his action some minutes ago after he heard about some girls are gossiping something's crazy thing like he's a princess in disguise who the Ice Prince's needed to take care of and the other crazy things!

Tsuna let out a heavy sigh and put his head on the table while cursing in mandarin about his unlucky day. After the things happened, he just skip the class. Tsuna walked to the park and opened his phone. He's too lazy to move for now after some unwanted event happened so he write the report for Nono and Reborn in his phone.

'The 3th day

Nothing special, but Hikaru and his friend are so kind and they can't stay still to see someone bullied, but they're too... oblivious? So they don't even thinking about the consequence of their doings. Also, when the mission's over, HIBARI MUST BE THE DICIPLINARY HEAD COMITEE IN THIS SCHOOL AT LEAST NEXT WEEK!

The fan girls are uncontrolled! THEY ONLY SEE HIKARU AND THE TWINS as the only boy in this school. The golden need Hibari too and if it's possible, pretty please sent Hibari's men here. I CAN'T STAND THE FANS!

Other than the crazy girls and some crazy thing it's ok.

-Tsunayoshi di Vongola.'

Tsuna sent the message to Nono and Reborn, he double checked his phone just to make sure the messages already sent. Seeing his messages already sent, he shut his phone down and closed his eyes.

"I really want this thingy thing ended now...", he whispered to no one with a depressed tone.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE GIRLS BRAIN!?", he shouted... again to no one.

He already missed his family. Not that he don't have his family here. He has his father, his grandpa, his crazy uncle ... Wait- his crazy uncle...

"I FORGET THAT CRAZY ZIO IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL!!", Tsuna hurriedly stood up and running to the Speranza Golden's building.

Tsuna runs to 3Z-1 class, his class. The other students just stared at him when he arrived into the class.

"I'm sorry... I had a family meeting back then. I hurriedly come to this cla- I mean school after the meeting is over...", said Tsuna while the teacher just told him to changes his clothes, they're having a training using flame. Well, there're so many kids in the school who can't summon the flame. Even some of them didn't know about the flame!

After Tsuna changed his clothes, he bumped someone and he just walked away after saying 'sorry'. Suddenly, a sword appeared and almost slashed him. Feeling his life threatened, he dodged the attack and backed away. He widened his eyes when he sees a person in front of him.

"You are...", said Tsuna still with his shocked expression. The person who bumped him just smirked.

"Long time no see Vongola Decimo..."

ANDDDDD CUT! TBC~

Who's the person?? I also didn't know it (LOL) just wait for the next chapter. Thanks for reading my story! Hope you like it... Also SORRY I'M FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS! (x_x)

I had so many work to do... :')

Kira's out!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

74 3 1
UNIVERSITY SEMI-AU! When Sawada Tsunayoshi finally came to Italy to take over the position of Vongola Decimo, he was expecting the toll University wo...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
99.3K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...