The Magician {La Arcana Famig...

By BishounenYaoiCorner

❝I'm here to find out these clues.❞ ㅡin which Sonia received a card out of nowhere and joins Arcana Famiglia... More

The Magician {La Arcana Famiglia Fanfiction}
Chapter 1: Pirates inside Regalo! -Part 1-
Chapter 2: Celebration -Part 2-
Chapter 4: MONSTERS!!! Part 1
Chapter 5: Masquerade ball! -Part 2-
Chapter 6: Cinderella! -Part 1-
Chapter 7: Good or Bad Guy?
Chapter 8: I'm a Lady! I can do it myself! -Part 1-
Chapter 9: Who are you? -Part 2-
Chapter 10 : Spellbound
Chapter 11 : The ghost with cards -Part 1-

Chapter 3: With the boys...

1.6K 63 13
By BishounenYaoiCorner

                    ~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

             I was in the boys room, taking care of the injured ones that I almost killed.  "Pierro-kun, can you cook me some Lasagna?"  Pace-san asked.  "Eh?...."  I was surprised.  "Come on, I'm hungry~"  He told me.

            "Hai, Hai~"  I went outside the room..   I went to the kitchen with a light step in a high spirit.  "Yosshh~  I'll make the best lasagna!!!"  I shouted to myself.

                          -----------------------------------------

             "I'm back~!"  I slammed the door open.  "You sure took your time.."  Debito told me.  "Eh?!  I poured all my love with this lasagna!!!"  I shouted.  They all sweatdropped, then I gave the lasagna to Pace-san,

             I sat down at the side with a cross-legged style, with my hands resting near my butt.  "This is delicious!!!"  Pace-san shouted with joy.  "Re-really??"  I asked, he nodded.  "Thank you."  I thanked him.

             "Well, do you want to eat too?  You stare at Pace-san for quite a while."  I teased them.  "Fine!  Bake me some Pie."  Debito said sarcastially.  "Right away~!  How about you, Luca-san?"  I asked.

             "Some Madeleines will do."  He told me.  "Yosh, just relax and wait!!!"  I ran out o the door.

                         -----------------------------------------

          "I'm back!!!"  I opened the door with their food.  "You sure cooked fast."  They told me.  "Anyways, I cooked Pace-san another lasagna...."  I explained.  I gave them their food, they ate their food, 

              "Oi, Lavanda, escort me to the bath later, scrub my injured back."  Debito-san made me blush and fall down from my chair, "N-no!!  I won't!!!  I don't want to see you naked!!"  I covered my flushed face.  "We're boys!  What could happen?"

                "Bu-but!"  I was trembling.  "If you don't do it then I'll have to kill you.."  He threatened and I cried.  "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!"

                "See, Debito, I told you not to scare him, I made him cry last time..."  I heard Luca-san explain to Debito-san.  I still cried, "It's alright, Pierro-kun, I'm sure Debito-kun was teasing you."  Pace-san comforted me, "Re-really?"  Tears were streaming down my face.  He nodded, "Now, Debito-kun, apologize..."  Pace-san told him.  "A-ah, there's no need to do that..."  I told them.  They agreed immediately.

                "So, since you're all resting, how about we play a game."  I suggested.  "What game?"  Pace-san asked.  "Hmmmmmm, truth or dare?"  I asked, they all joined.

                 "So, who's first?"  Luca-san asked.  "How about Pierro-kun?"  Pace-san said.  "Hai~!!!"  It was my turn.  "Truth desu~!"  I told them.

                "Do you have dark secrets?"  Debito asked.  I nodded, "Well, tell them."  "WHAT?!!!  It should be a secret!!!"  I complained.  "Just say it."  He glared.

                  "Ri-right away!!"  I cleared my throat, "I'm scared of spiders....."  I told them.  "Wait, wait, wait!  Is that even counted, I'm scared of spiders too."  Luca-san told me.  "Oh, then I'm scared of boys......"  I confessed.

                And everyone was silent, "Oh, so that's why your.....'  Debito-san didn't continue...  Tickle Tickle Tickle~!!  He tickled me, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  I blushed and panicked while laughing, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHA!

                Ahahahhahahaahhaahha!!"  He made me lie down in the floor still tickling me, "Stop-stop!!  Ahahahahhahahahhaha!!  Ple-ahahhahahahha!!"  I was laughing.......  

                         ----------------------------------------

               I was lying down full of despair, with drool coming down from my mouth, "Okay, how 'bout Debito!"  He's beside Pierro-kun!"  Pace-san suggested.  "Fine, fine."  "How about Debito drinking some tea?"

              "That was awful, I didn't know Debito anymore..."  Pace-san told us.  "What do you mean by tea?  I can get some..."  I went out to get some tea.  "Wait!!  Pierro-kun!!!  You'll feel despair!!!  Noo!!!!!"  Pace-san made a drama.

               I came back with a tray of tea, "Here, it's still hot..."  I heard Luca-san and Pace-san gulped, I sipped some of the tea and Debito just looked..............  DIFFERENT!!!  "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU???!!!!  Did I possess a gay ghost?!"

            I asked them.  They shooked their heads,  "What a wondeful feeling that I'm feeling...."  I shaked Pace-san around, "Why is he different!! Huh?!!!!  He looks derpy!!!"  I shouted.  "Calm down, Pierro-kun, a massage will help you calm down."

          Debito-san held my shoulders, "N-no!!!!"  I backed out and went near the wall, but I was cornered, "Come on, closer..."  He said.  I looked both at Pace-san and Luca-san, I reached out my hand and they ran away,

                "EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!  I trusted you!!"  "WELP!"  I jumped out of the window.

                And ran away with barefeet..........  

                          -----------------------------------------

            I looked like a caveman, I have ripped clothes, I saw Felicita-chan, Liberta and Nova together..........  "Pierro-kun!  What happened to you?!"  Felicita-chan asked.  "De-debito and that, and Pa-pace and Lu-luca, they made me feel despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I shouted and kneeled down at the ground...   "Can you let me take a rest, Ojou-sama?  I'm not feeling well today....."  "O-oh, sure!  You can go back and fix yourself.."  

              She said.  "Thank you very much."  I bowed down and went to my room.......  I went inside the shower and took a bath, "...........I feel feverish......"  I said to myself.

            After taking a bath, I laid down at my soft anf fluffy bed, I closed and felt into a deep slumber.

           "Ho-hot~"  I was sweating because it was very hot..  I woke up tried to remove my clothes a little, "Nyaaaa~!!!"  I slept again.

                            -----------------------------------------

             Then I heard a loud knock on the door, I covered my ears with my pillow, "We're coming in!!!"  I heard the the trio coming in, I widened my eyes, OH NO!!  I have a big bump somewhere in my chest!!!  

           I wrapped myself with the blanket I'm using, "Y-yo~~"  I waved.  "We're sorry for what happened a while ago, Pierro-kun."  Pace-san apologized.  "It's okay....."  I'm a masochist after all......  

             "Are you cold?"  Luca-san asked.  "Ye-yeah, I am."  "But you're sweating..."  Debito-san noticed.   "Well, I have a fever, I'm cold but I'm sweating!!!"  I explained.  "Oh, but isn't that your shirt over there?"  Pace-san pointed.

            "........................."  I didn't speak.  "You just don't want to let us see your body, don't you?"  Debito-san teased.  I panicked, "I'll summon a big kraken if you don't shut your mouths!!!"  I got cross.  

              They sat down, "Just don't make me anymore hyper, okay?  I don't feel well?"  I looked at the other side.  "I guess we could accompany you for a while..."   Luca-san told me.  "E-eh?  Is that really alright?"  I asked.

            "YEAH!  You took care of us after all."  Pace-san smiled.  "Well, thank you."  "I'll go get some tea~!!"  Luca-san went out of the room.  "Debito, watch out for Pierro-kun."  Pace-san went out....

           Wait, Pace, don't leave me with him!!!!!!  I stared at Debito for a while, "H-hi?"  I broke the silence..  He didn't speak but looked back at me, I was sweating and sweating.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
               "I'm sorry......"  He apologized....

               "Eh?"  I was surprised......

.
.
.
.
.
             "It was my fault for making you sick."  He looked away.....  It's so weird for him to be apologizing to me.....   But why does my heart pound so hard and it beats faster than horses gallop....  

                  S-sonia?  Could you be in love with this playboy---boy??!!!!  

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I shouted out my lungs while wrapped inside my blanket.

                               ~~~CHAPTER END~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 13
Bartholomew Kuma had broken up the entire Straw Hat Crew by flinging their nine members across the globe to areas of their self interest. Roronoa Zor...
30.9K 622 22
Hazbin hotel/Helluva boss harem x Demon reader Will have random crossovers.
39.6K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...
9.7K 572 25
[YOU MAY OR MAY NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK. YOUR CHOICE, BUT I GUARANTEE THAT THIS BOOK IS BETTER WRITTEN THAN THE OTHER.] A few months prior to the eve...