'Cannon Fodder Will Rise!'Sys...

By B1ackDiA

Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bou... More

Prologue
Arc1.1
Arc1.2
Arc1.3
Arc1.4
Notice
Arc1.5
Arc1.6
Arc1.7
Arc1.8
Arc1.9
Arc1.10
Arc1.11
Arc1.12
Arc1.13
Arc1.14
Arc1.15
Notice
Arc2.1
Arc2.2
Arc2.3
Arc2.4
Arc2.5
Arc2.6
Arc2.7
Arc2.8
Arc2.9
Arc2.11
Arc2.12
Arc2.13
Arc2.14
Arc2.15
Author's Corner
Arc2.16
Arc2.17
Arc2.18
Arc2.19
Arc2.20
Arc2.21
Arc2.22
Arc2.23
Arc2.24
Arc2.25
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Not an update
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17

Arc2.10

33.4K 1.6K 174
By B1ackDiA

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

After his voice fell, the others looked confusingly at LiFan. What did he mean by that?

As for LiFan, he also looked puzzled and somewhat uneasily at JiWan, but he still calmly directed his question: "Chief, what do you mean? I think I submitted the right one."

The startle Lu ZiXi also chimed in: "That's right! I went through the papers and I saw leader's works; it is the right one." What a joke! Her biggest rival is him and she admitted that his ideas were much better than hers. But, his overall contents are much simpler than hers so she has confidence in her new work that it'll beat his: If the chief asked him this then doesn't that mean he probably has a better one? No!I can't let him outshine me!

Fortunately for her, this time her thoughts are aligned with LiFan's, so he confidently replied: "See? Even Miss Lu could confirm it, so I-"

"How come what I read last time was not this one?"JiWan indifferently threw out a remark but it is enough to make the others' faces are full of black lines.

However JiWan's next sentence made the matter clear and they even gained extra informations.

"Ah sorry last time I went to your house I managed to catch a glimpse of your work."

Right after his sentence ended someone suddenly blurted out"What?!Chief and leader are that close with each other?!"And soon after that the office has thrown into array.

"I knew it! I've alway felt that they knew each other even before the chief was transfer here."

"Hey? Don't you think they seem to have an ambiguous relationship?" A fangirl who secretly ships them since the last gathering voiced out her opinion in a low voice but the others still managed to hear this and began to recall about their previous gathering then they stared strangely at both LiFan and JiWan.

JiWan's smile deepened, satisfied with the results; while on the other hand, LiFan's face has become even unsightly once he heard this.

So it was at that time! He went through his laptop when he had gone to make the breakfast! This damned man!

He then gave a fierce stare at JiWan but it seems like JiWan didn't notice this as he continued in a serious tone: "You know? This one is the company's big project so if you made two different works then only gave me one then the other one-"

LiFan immediately cut in while gnashing his teeth as he forced a smile and pretended to just realize that he really did submit wrongly:"It's really my mistake...this is actually the draft. I will bring the real one to you."

JiWan gave an 'oh' expression then patted his shoulder while his lips stretched into a beautiful smile: "I knew it! Your work couldn't be this bad. Quickly print it out and bring to me later." Then he turned around to walk toward his office ignoring the fierce stare that still bore through his back.

After LiFan turned in his 'real' work he immediately slumped back to his chair while lamenting in his heart: This guy really won't let him off! Will he really need to go along with him?

Damn him! He ruins everything and now he needs to adjust his plan... Sigh ....Well, whatever. Let's think in a positive way... It's probably better this way since he can irritate the female lead even more... Then, let's think of new way to deal with her...

Done comforting himself, LiFan went back to focus on his work. As for Lu ZiXi, what can she do beside clenching her hands and return back to her seat?

Times flies as the day JiWan need to go back arrived, so everyone wanted to throw him a farewell party but JiWan firmly refused, saying that he had an urgent matter to attend to. Just like that, he left.

Beside JiWan, there was another person who has also left the day after Jiwan left, and LiFan only found out when his original chief, informed him that Teng Lin had suddenly turned in his resignation letter which left him puzzle, but he brushed it off since he has already done enough to him.

Focusing back on the current situation, since the day JiWan left, the atmosphere in the office has turned gloomy, especially for women. Lu ZiXi is not an exception either; she thought that JiWan would contact her after his departure but to no avail, it has already been one week and she didn't hear anything from him at all! She even took the initiative to contact him but she couldn't get through his phone either!

Will I need to let him go just like this?! But if I wanted to know more about him I will need to ask that loathsome man, which I'd rather die than talk to him!

To this Hao HeiXi, she has been hating him for a while now because since he was back with his new appearance he seems like another person! If it was in the past, be it appearance or work she was the best of all here, but when this guy appeared he stole all of the spotlights that should belong to her!

Moreover, even for JiWan's matter, this loathsome man also got in her way!

Just the fact that he is a man so he could get close to him, while she, on the other hand, needs to restraint herself. Even last time when JiWan kissed him, she almost blew her top up but she still kept it in to protect her image so as a result, she was neglected by the chief. It. Is. Simply. Unfair!

"Hey, hey! You guys heard the news yet?" A loud voice snapped Lu ZiXi back to her senses as she took in what others have said.

"Of course! The news is big enough to shake the earth! How come I wouldn't know? But I really can't believe that the vice president is that kind of person!"

"Humph! you are really clueless ah! No one has ever liked this vice president since the beginning! He could only stay in the company only because he was the former president's older brother!" Since Han Joon is no longer in the company, this person immediately talked about everything that he knew. He paused for a moment then added: "Our former president still gave some faces to his big brother by letting him stay in the company, but now that his son has taken over, everything has changed! Our new boss didn't give him any faces at all! He suddenly brought out all the evidences about the vice president's and his parties' misdeeds. It caused them to immediately go straight to jail ah!"

When the guy finished, the others sucked in a deep breath at the new boss's attitude because this is the vice president they talked about, not just some random person ah! How can he just get KO-ed like that? Moreover, they expected their company's stocks to take a blow. However, it didn't even drop one bit but raised instead! What did their new boss do behind the back?!

LiFan silently listened at the side. The corner of his lips curved upward into a grin since he knew the truth about this matter.

During JiWan's stay in China, he didn't just laze around and do nothing. He first began to put pressure on Han Joon's personal businesses. As a result, Han Joon's businesses fell one by one, so in order to save his businesses he made a bold action by withdrawn a big sum of money from the company using the vice president's position to threaten the others. That being said, he has unconsciously walked right into JiWan's trap.

Moreover, JiWan also let his right hand man, Chen, who no one would have thought that he has anything to do with him stay by Han Joon's side at the main branch while JiWan was in Singapore so that he could report everything back to him. That's why Han Joon's actions are within his scope.

While doing this, he is also making sure that it won't affect the company so he has met all of the shareholders beforehand. In addition, his prestigious reputation in Singapore helped as the meeting went smoothly so the day when he exposed all of his uncle's misdeeds, it did not affect the company much since Han Joon has already become a paper tiger. As for the media, he used his connections and the H&R company's image became even better than before as JiWan even got praise by others by his righteousness act.

This man seems like a good and gentle person but his way of doing things is nowhere worse than his love-

LiFan once again froze, shocked at his own thoughts. Why in the world did he compare him to his lover again ah?!

However, he and the others soon got pulled back to their senses by a series of clapping.

When the chief saw that everyone has stopped and turned their attention to him, only then did he clear his throat and began to talk, "Everyone! I have good news to tell to all of you. Well... Maybe not really good news for everyone though." His gaze then shifted toward Lu ZiXi's direction as he slightly nodded his head in acknowledgement: "Lu ZiXi, I know that although you are the youngest, you are really good at your work! So grab your belongings and report to the Secretary's office."

The silence filled the entire office, a few seconds later, everyone finally reacted and went to swarm around Lu ZiXi.

"Wow! As expect, our ZiXi will definitely get picked! Jumping directly to the Secretary's office is no joke! You are really the best!"

"That's right, that's right! Congrats! Don't forget us when you get there!"

The compliments and praises were flooding everywhere, which made Lu ZiXi slightly raise her chin. She gave a proud smile while saying in a humble tone: "Thank you, I'm sure that I'm just being lucky, that's all!" After that, she glanced a little at HeiXi while thinking: Humph! See? In the end, I'm still the one who won, and as for you— you should stay here to rot!

However, her smile suddenly went stiff because she couldn't find any disappointment on HeiXi's face but instead it seems like he's happy?

For this part she totally hit the mark. LiFan was so happy that he wanted to run and hug his chief. He really thought that JiWan would definitely pick him and due to the unstable relationship between JiWan and Lu ZiXi he was worried that he might not take her with him. If that were to happen, he really need to plan a new strategy, which is really annoying.

Thankfully, that male lead is still smart and prefers beautiful woman instead. The power of the plot is still strong after all.

Okay, Han JiWan, I won't curse you from no-

"Aigh...I'm going to have many hard days at work again once you are gone, leader Hao. You should also hurry and go to the Secretary's office. I heard that they urgently need you to be there by today."

@#$$* #! Can't you let me dream a little while longer?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 115K 58
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
206K 2.2K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
Fate By Mani

General Fiction

335K 17.9K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 35.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...